House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about half an hour later when the two friends were back together in the kitchen, laughing and joking as they shared a very strong cocktail that the random gay guy had made for them, when suddenly Sean came bustling into the kitchen with a box full of cakes, which apparently Rachel's friend 'Baker' had brought with him. The name instantly brought a wide grin to Becca's pink-haired friend's face, and so after both women had reached in to grab a cake each, Rachel smiled a way-too-insinuating smile and said she would be right back as she walked off to find her cake-bearing friend quickly.

As Sean took out his own cake and moved to stand where Rachel had been beside Becca, 'so others could get their cakes', Becca suddenly became very aware that she was essentially alone with him. His eyes, suddenly very intent on her, showed that Sean too had realized how alone they were and once again Becca felt as if her dress were slipping down over the impressive slopes of her tits.

This time though, the alcohol, the intense horniness that filled her body, and all that had happened that night so far, made the hot girlfriend simply stand there, her skin tingling slightly, as watched her boyfriend's friend eyeing her up over the rim of her drink, waiting for Rachel to come back.

For a minute or two, the two of them stood in silence, just watching each other as the tension between them seemed to electrify the air as it grew. That pressure, and the heat suffusing Becca's intoxicated body, only got worse when the hot girlfriend took a bite of her cake and cream spilled out around her mouth and dripped onto the top of her chest, very near the slopes of her half-exposed breasts. While Becca instantly made a startled sound, Sean seemed to want to laugh until he saw where the cream had landed, and then his eyes sparkled as he looked up into her eyes with a grin.

"I'll get that for you" Her boyfriend's friend offered, and Becca once again smiled as she rolled her eyes at him.

"I think I can handle it, thanks" She replied, sounding amused by the offer, and even more amused as she watched Sean follow her finger as it scooped the cream from just above her swelling breasts and then slipped into her mouth, her lips pursing around it as she sucked the cream off.

Her boyfriend's good-looking friend's eyes grew hungrier as he watched her practically drooling, so hungry and lust-filled that suddenly Becca felt the horniness within her surge from her heart straight down into her screaming-for-cock pussy, and the tension in the air seemed to crackle.

"If you want some more I've got plenty for you" Sean almost whispered, just as he had when they were playing spin the bottle earlier, and that horniness within Becca suddenly surged up a notch until her head began to swim gently.

For a moment all that the hot brunette girlfriend could do was stare into her boyfriend's team mate's eyes and feel herself breathing a little heavier, held by the intense desire of his gaze and how attractive he actually was. Only for a moment, and then she was able to smile amusedly...and a little playfully. The problem was that her mind still spun a little, and so what the hot girlfriend intended to say came out a little differently.

"You can keep your cream away from my tits, Sean" Becca said just as softly, and immediately felt a stab of horniness lance through her body, straight into her pussy, at those sexy words, that seemed so flirty with how quietly they had been spoken.

She had only meant to playfully warn off her boyfriend's friend, but the way that the words came out lit up Sean's eyes like a bonfire. Those eyes immediately dropped to her gently heaving chest, hungrily watching her breathing push her large, firm but oh-so-tastily soft cleavage up and against the tight top of the dress she was wearing rhythmically, before he inched a little closer. That small move sent a fire through Becca's veins for some reason, and her heart beat a little faster.

Sean looked up at her again, their faces seeming closer than they actually were, cakes forgotten in both of their hands, and was about to speak when a couple of his team mates came barrelling into the kitchen, shouting, causing them both to look around just as the two loud jocks grabbed hold of Sean and, amidst fits of laughter, began telling him about how Marcus had been tied to a lamppost naked.

That split moment in the tension suddenly gave Becca back control of herself, and so when Sean turned to look back at her, she simply regarded him as she normally would have as she took a deep swig of her drink to settle the unsteady fire within her horny body. Which was just as well as when Becca turned to watch the three football player's coax Danny's friend reluctantly towards the hallway, she saw Rachel coming over with a very amused and extremely insinuating smile on her face. Becca finished her drink and began pouring a new, stronger one, slightly unsteadily as her friend came to stand beside her.

"That looked...intense" The pink-haired woman probed and when Becca glanced at her impassively she saw that her friend was obviously waiting for something, though in her drunken haze the knockout girlfriend had no idea what.

"Sean's just being the horn-dog that he always is" Becca replied lightly, and then recounted what had happened...at least, without how she had felt about it, anyway. Rachel just laughed as Becca sipped her new drink.

"I'd be careful of that one" Her friend said with a small, hidden smile.

"Who, Sean?" Becca asked as she leaned against the counter and looked towards where the good-looking friend of her boyfriend was heading through the door, his tall, toned body looking even more so as he passed 'normal' looking people. Becca ignored the stirring of the horniness within her at that. "He's just all talk"

Rachel glanced at her from the side, though Becca hardly noticed as she watched Sean glance over his shoulder at her from over the rim of her cup.

"I've heard he's more than just talk." Rachel said insinuatingly, and with soft amusement. Becca turned to look at her at that, eyeing her curiously, and when she asked what Rachel meant, her friend continued as she watched Becca with very intent eyes. "I've just been hearing from some of the girls that Sean is more 'some talk and all trousers', rather than 'just talk'."

Her pink-haired friend laughed insinuatingly at that last part, obviously meaning to tease Becca in her joking-way that she had, however for the hot girlfriend those words wildly stirred the heat within her into a surging tempest of lust. Her hot, 20 year-old body had been crying out to be fucked hard and long all night, and so hearing what Rachel said was like igniting a raging inferno within her pussy, and Becca's cheeks showed that as they suddenly turned a bright crimson as she turned to glance at where her boyfriend's friend had left through the front door.

His words, his persistence, his eyes, his intensity, his desire, his good-looking face, his brazenness in front of Danny, his toned and oh-so-strong body...his big cock...without thinking of any, all of these things whipped the inferno within Becca to a frenzied flood of mind-rending, intoxicating horny lust that the copious amounts of alcohol (which had seemed to wipe all thoughts of her boyfriend from her mind) only fuelled. And so Rebecca Vaughn stood there, heart racing and breathing growing heavier as she took a deep drink from her cup, feeling her mind spinning.

"You alright Bec?" Rachel asked with a most-amused grin on her face, which only increased when the lust-glazed girlfriend turned to smile back at her calmly.

"I'm fine" She replied as nonchalantly as possible, hazel eyes aflame "I was just thinking"

"I bet" Her friend murmured, before she picked up another cake and began eating.

The conversation continued, and for a little while Becca found it hard not to think about what her friend had said about Sean, however after a lot more to drink the hot, and oh-so-fucking-horny girlfriend's mind cleared though her body still screamed for attention. And so the night wore on as more drinks flowed, more fun was had as the sexy and horny brunette danced some more, and wandered around talking with her friends. As the night grew late Becca still hadn't seen Danny, however in her drunken, happy, focused-on-having-fun state, the beautiful 20-year-old didn't even think about her boyfriend who she passed a couple of times without either of them noticing.

And so it was that the wheels of fate clicked into place, as a little while later Rebecca Vaughn held yet another new drink in her hand, filled more with rum than cola again, and was leaning against the door frame from the kitchen to the hall, smiling to herself as she watched everyone around her having fun, and revelled in the feel of the happiness, horniness, and alcohol that buzzed through her hot, slender body, listening to the music that Max was playing from the other room.

How long she was standing there alone, the gorgeous girlfriend didn't know, when she suddenly felt a firm hand rest on her slender waist before Sean Danton came to stand close in front of her, smiling that same interested and intense smile that he had directed at her all night as he looked down at her. The feel of his hand on her waist sent shivers down Becca's spine, and her already alcohol-glazed eyes sparkled as she silently looked up into her boyfriend's friend's eyes as he leaned close to her so that he could speak softly and yet be heard over the music and general noise in the house.

"Fancy meeting you here" He said in a soft, playful, yet intense way

"I know, anyone would think you were stalking me" Becca whispered softly in reply, not moving his hand, before she took a sip of her drink, her hazel eyes twinkling with her inner-horniness as she kept them locked on his predatory eyes.

"No, just keeping an eye on you in case you spill any more cream on your..." He replied in an evermore desirous tone before he deliberately glanced down to briefly, and appreciatively, ogle her formidable cleavage "...tits"

The subtle hunger that Sean used in repeating Becca's own words to her made the knockout brunette's stomach flutter and once again her pussy tingled excitedly; the whole night's events with this hot guy and Rachel's words about him burning unconsciously within her hungry body.

"Oh? And why would you do that?" The horny girlfriend asked almost innocently, which made the teasing edge behind the words that much more intense.

That it worked was shown in the fire that blazed in her boyfriend's friend's eyes as he once more raised his gaze to lock eyes with her and began to let his strong hand on her slim waist gently and slowly stroke from her waist to the edges of the small of her back.

For Becca, the whole erotically-tensed situation only intensified everything that had boiled inside her all night up to this point, until now the gorgeous brunette thought that her whole body was suddenly going to be transformed into lust personified, it seemed to tingle and glow with mind-spinning energy that much.

"To help get rid of it if you did..." Sean replied, in a whisper that made her skin tingle as he moved his mouth closer to her ear, his warm breath teasing her neck...as her forgotten boyfriend's had earlier that night, "...and to give you more if you want it"

Becca's mouth opened and she breathed a little raggedly at the sensations running down her spine and across her skin, her breathing quickened then as her heart began to pound forcefully within her chest. Her beautiful, heavy 34D tits heaved lasciviously within the tight confines of her dress as Danny's friend moved his face back in front of her, though this time a little closer, so that their noses almost touched.

"How chivalrous of you" She teased breathily, though the intensity of her own voice made it more of a flirty comment than the joke that the slender brunette girlfriend had intended.

The smile that curved Sean's lips this time was still intense, but more playful than before.

"Does that mean I can get that kiss?" He asked cockily and Becca laughed lightly as she looked at him.

"You are really persistent, aren't you?" She half-asked, half-stated, amusedly before she took a deep sip of her drink. Her feelings were on fire at this point, her mind spinning with lust and alcohol.

Sean grinned at that and nodded

"I won't stop asking until you give in" He replied playfully and Becca glanced at her cup, running her finger around the edge, before she bit her bottom lip and smiled up at him.

"Fine, but just one" She finally said softly as her eyes remained locked with his, and almost moaned breathily at the sudden rush of horniness that was released into her, as if some dam had burst inside her body. "Then you have to stop asking"

Sean's smile widened as he nodded, before he moved -- so slowly -- to gently press his lips against hers...and Becca felt her world explode. Her soft lips gently pushed against his, once, twice, in soft, almost hesitant kisses, before Sean pressed his lips firmly against hers and their quick kisses, once, twice, three times, became a little more firm before Becca parted her lips slightly and she let her tongue gently swirl around the tip of his. The moment Sean's tongue briefly touched hers almost made the horny girlfriend wrap her arms around his neck, however instead she just let her tongue hesitantly touch his for a moment as their lips continued to tentatively press together. Just when the incredibly horny girlfriend was about to completely give in and mash her lips to his and passionately dance her tongue with his hotly, Sean pulled his lips from hers, and for a moment all Becca could do is revel in the intense feelings that rushed through her and breathe heavily.

"Damn!" Was all her boyfriend's friend could exclaim softly, as he too obviously felt the intensity of their hesitant kiss, something that a deeper kiss wouldn't have had, and Becca managed a weak, playful smile as she looked up at him, her eyes crying out for her body's release. "How about another?"

Becca laughed lightly at that, and sipped her drink before she replied.

"I thought you were going to stop asking now?" She teased softly, and Sean grinned at her.

"I'm hooked now" He replied heatedly, and moved to place his other hand on her waist so that he was holding her in a way that set Becca's pussy off like lightning...and like only her boyfriend who sat in the other room should. "Besides, you want one more, don't you?"

The hot girlfriend's eyes sparkled at that and she once again drank a little more before answering, relishing the feel of his strong hands holding her waist...as he would if she were riding his cock...while her lips cried out for just one more...just one more...kiss.

"You're very confident of yourself?" She half-stated, half-asked playfully.

Sean didn't respond right away to that as he gently pulled himself a little closer to her, so that he not only held her by her waist, but also pressed her gently against the doorframe where all the people around them could see. Of course, all of them who had been there would have seen their kiss too, including Becca's boyfriend if he had walked just the few feet from where he sat talking with his friends...but neither of the pair gave even the slightest thought to either. All that existed for the two of them right then, was each other.

"I have a lot to be confident for" Her boyfriend's friend finally replied smugly, and while he was clearly meaning about her finally giving in and kissing him, and their current situation, Becca's mind suddenly flashed back to what Rachel had said about him earlier.

"So I've heard" She replied in a playful voice that was just shy of husky as the recalled memory flooded her body with a raging horniness raging. For a moment Sean didn't seem to understand, at least until Becca smiled and very briefly glanced down...then a huge smirk spread across his face.

"What have you heard?" He asked so nonchalantly that it was even more smug than if he had tried to sound haughty.

Becca's mind swam in lust, her whole body tingled, and she could barely think for the raging horniness filling her veins with fire and light. And so she smiled playfully, biting her lip again as her eyes glowed hotly.

"Just that you have 'a big reason' to be confident around women" She teased, relishing in the surge of excitement the filled her body at those words.

"Oh I do" Sean replied smugly, and Becca suddenly felt her heart pound like a race horse in her chest, her mind and body swimming in pure excited lust, and crying out wildly.

...and then she spoke the fateful words...

"Prove it" She said playfully, and felt a bolt of lightning ignite her pussy

Sean's eyes lit up like a raging inferno at those words and Becca could honestly say that she had never felt so desired in her whole life as she did right then. For a moment her boyfriend's team mate's hands tightened hornily on her waist before he got a hold of himself and spoke.

"Let me show you" He said finally and Becca thought that she was going to cum right there as he took the cup from her hand, threw it carefree on the floor, and took hold of her hand...and then, as they smiled at each other with lustful horniness, began to lead Becca down the hallway and towards the stairs.

With every step the hot, sexy, gorgeous brunette girlfriend of two years felt her entire body tingle with excited anticipation as she knew that she and Sean were about to have sex...hot, hard, and oh-so-fucking good sex. Her mind didn't seem to register that she was about to cheat on her boyfriend of two years with one of his best friends and team mates, that Danny would see his friend without knowing that he had saw her naked and rammed his girlfriend hard and fast and made her scream with his big cock...her mind didn't seem to register it, however her horniness did seem to grow tenfold as she and Sean made their way slowly up the stairs -- that she and Danny had gone up earlier in the night -- so that they could have sex...and with every step the horny girlfriend knew that she needed...and now desperately wanted...Sean to give her his big, hard cock...

...And so, as they reached the top of the stairs to the first floor, Sean glanced around amongst the few people that were standing there before he began walking towards the first door he saw...down the hall to the room that she and Danny had been in earlier, where Danny had left his coat with everyone else's. And as Sean opened the door, leaving the light off, and Becca saw the large double bed that was lit in a half-light that streamed in from the large window, the hot girlfriend shuddered...and smiling naughtily at her boyfriend's friend as he let her hand go and turned to look at her, she shut the bedroom door behind her...

Rachel came into the kitchen looking for another drink and lightly singing to the song that Max was playing. Smiling at the groups of people the nodded to her, the pink-haired student finally squeezed through the crowd to the counter with the bottles on and quickly poured herself a drink so that she could get back to Max, as he had promised something special for her when she returned. As she grab the full cup and turned, however, any thought of what Max had in mind for her vanished when her eyes fell on Becca and her boyfriend's team mate standing closely together against the doorframe to the hall.

That guy had been hounding Rachel's friend all night, and while he was good-looking, and definitely Becca's type, he didn't stand a chance as Rachel knew just how much her friend loved Danny. Of course, with how drunk her friend was Rachel had seen Becca's attitude towards Sean Danton change, which was probably why she was looking at Sean in a way that a girlfriend probably shouldn't look at her boyfriend's friend. Of course, with how drunk Becca was she probably didn't even realize that she had a boyfriend right then, she hadn't several times in the night when Rachel had asked or hinted to her about Danny. Still, this was university, and Becca was young and had the right to enjoy herself, so as long as no one hurt her, Rachel didn't care what her best friend did.

1...56789...19