House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was why the pink-haired woman had teased her friend about Sean's 'package', and why now she smiled with amused satisfaction as she watched Becca let Sean kiss her with obvious enjoyment, before he took her hand and led her deeper into the hall.

Still holding her un-tasted drink in her hand, Rachel moved to the doorway as she watched Becca's face light up as she eagerly followed Danny's friend into the hall. Rachel's smile only grew deeper as she watched her curvy brunette friend glance around hornily as Sean led her up the stairs and quite obviously towards one of the bedrooms. The sudden, intensely-erotic thought that her friend was actually going upstairs to have sex with her boyfriend's team mate, while her boyfriend was still in the same house, suddenly made Rachel very horny herself.

...And so, with a dirty smile, the pink-haired woman turned and quickly made her way back towards Max and his promise, a flutter of amused lust passing through her as she passed Danny...while Becca entered the bedroom upstairs with Sean...

Danny Mills walked back into the house and into the lounge, laughing with some of his team mates about what they had just done to Marcus and listening to some of them talk about the fight at Matt's later on. As he sat on a spare chair, that latter topic tugged at him as he really wanted to see the fight, and knowing Matt it would be a fucking hilarious night. At the same time, Danny really didn't want to piss Becca off by heading over there when he had said that he wouldn't. Still, he hadn't seen her in a good long time, so no doubt she was enjoying herself and maybe she wouldn't mind now if he did go, after all, it wasn't like she could complain about not being around each other all night now? That thought made Danny wonder where his beautiful girlfriend was, and whether he should go speak to her about it...

Little did the unsuspecting boyfriend know that just as he was wondering about her, his hot and incredibly sexy brunette girlfriend was leaning against the doorframe in the hallway he had just come out of with his friend's hand resting on her slender waist, staring hornily into his eyes. And as the boyfriend of two years decided that he would find her in a little while, as the fight didn't start for while anyway, he was equally unaware that his girlfriend was right then allowing his team mate to press his lips against hers, and was kissing him back gently, yet willingly, and that their tongues were softly, and hesitatingly, caressing each other just feet from where he sat.

And as the loving boyfriend leaned back in the chair and listened to one of the others talking about what he was going to do with the photos of Marcus that he had taken on his phone, while he hoped inside that Becca wouldn't mind him heading to Matt's for a bit, Danny was oblivious to the fact that one of his best friend's was, right then as he sat in the next room, taking his girlfriend's hand and was leading her towards, and then up, the stairs and into the bedroom right above him, so that they could have hot sex while he sat laughing with the rest of his friends in the room below them...

...More than that...the caring boyfriend had no idea just how much his sweet, beautiful girlfriend was looking forward to Sean's big cock...

...And so, as Danny continued to think of how he would convince Becca to be alright with him going to Matt's, his girlfriend was about to remove the sexy black dress that she wore in front of his friend, and then let Sean fuck the hell out of her...

Sean's insanely hungry eyes felt like fuel to the flame in Becca as he turned towards her as the door clicked shut behind her, a desire that only grew more primal as the hot girlfriend leaned back and crooked her finger at him.

Without hesitation her boyfriend's hot friend pressed her hard against the bedroom door and without thought this time Becca mashed her lips firmly against his, breathing passionately as she kissed him once...twice...and then parted her soft, lipstick-covered lips to let his tongue dart into her mouth hungrily. Moaning a gentle breathy moan of horniness, the lust-filled knockout girlfriend swirled her tongue with his eagerly as she kissed her boyfriend's team mate back passionately, her hands running up to grab his face, pulling him to her as their lips smacked decadently and their tongues danced in each other's mouths wildly.

Sean pinned her against the door with such strength that Becca felt her pussy flare in excitement, a feeling that grew as one of his hands held her slender waist firmly while the other tenderly, yet just as strongly, held her face, helping her keep their lips locked as they kissed loudly and fervently.

Their panting breaths and the illicit sound of their lips smacking filled the room over the sound of the music pounding below, pounding in time with the blood that raced through Becca's veins. As their lips continued to mash together and their tongues continued to swirl passionately, Becca let her hands fall until one gripped Sean's shoulder and the other trailed down his hard chest to grab his waist, pulling him firmly against her and pressing herself harder against the door. Moaning breathily into Sean's mouth at the sudden feeling of being absolutely his for the taking, the gorgeous brunette girlfriend's eyes rolled back into her head as her boyfriend's friend broke the kiss and began to hungrily kiss down her neck and behind her ear, causing the Becca to moan softly in pleasure before once more, with a smugly-pleased smile, Sean mashed his lips against hers again.

"Mmmmmph!" The horny girlfriend moaned deeply in excitement as this hot guy pushed her even harder against the door as his tongue snaked into her mouth and caressed hers while their lips met time and time again in a deeply hot, illicit kiss...

...until finally, the lust-filled girlfriend could take no more, and so, despite desperately wanting to stay pressed against the door forever with Sean kissing her so amazingly, Becca reluctantly, yet extremely hornily, pushed her boyfriend's friend slightly and pulled her lips from his.

Panting from excitement, with eyes shining brighter than the dim light flooding in from the window, Becca smiled a deeply dirty smile as she pushed Sean back from the door, her expression growing sexier as she noticed the small confusion on his face.

"You brought me up here to show me something" She purred erotically as her hand fell to the waistline of his jeans, and suddenly Sean's confusion vanished as he stopped at the corner of the bed near the sofa with all of the coats on and grinned at her. "Show me Sean; I know you've been wanting to all night long"

"You want to see..." He replied smugly as her hand fell away and he took hold of his jeans as he looked at her lustfully "...so do I" He added, and Becca's smile turned sultry

"I'll take my dress off, when you prove that what I've heard isn't just a rumour" The sexy girlfriend teased, and dropped her eyes hungrily as her boyfriend's friend grinned and calmly began to unbutton and unzip his jeans, like he had all the time in the world to pull his cock out for his friend's girlfriend.

As Sean's jeans hit the floor, and he took hold of his boxers, Becca thought that she might explode from the raging horniness sparkling within her, however that was nothing compared to what the knockout brunette felt as her boyfriend's friend smugly pushed his boxers down to join his jeans and let his huge, semi-hard cock free.

The sudden thumping of her heart and the blazing lust in her tingling pussy matched the expression of absolute desire and wonder at seeing the biggest dick that she had ever seen confront her. For a moment all the sexy girlfriend could do was stare before she looked up at Sean's cocky grin as he stood half naked in front of her.

"Proof enough?" He asked smugly, and with another quick glance at his gorgeously thick cock, Becca smiled dirtily and nodded.

"If you'd have shown me your big cock earlier you could have definitely brought me up here sooner" The horny girlfriend teased sluttily as she kept her eyes on Sean's face -- as if she hadn't right then she would have been on her knees in front of him in a heartbeat.

The proudly-smug expression on her boyfriend's team mate's face deepened at that, as he placed his hands on his hips and watched her expectantly. That made the incredibly sexy brunette girlfriend smile a little more teasingly as she knew exactly what he was waiting for.

"Well, I guess it's my turn" She purred erotically as she deftly snaked her arms behind her to reach for the dress's zip.

That of course pushed her impressive 34D tits out lusciously as she arched her back, and Becca laughed a low throaty laugh at the increased desire on Sean's face; it was good to know that he was as desperate for her body as she was for his.

Sliding the small zip down her slender back, Becca reached up to take hold of the two thin straps over her shoulders which were now the only thing keeping the sleek black party dress up...well, that and her impressive rack.

"You said earlier that you could get used to looking down my dress" Becca teased hornily, and Sean's hungry smile became amused as he recognized the erotic-irony in the situation.

"And you said I had a lot of dreams" He replied smugly

"Well" Becca replied mischievously, "I guess you got me to give you all of your dreams tonight. Because first you're going to get every view of my body, especially my tits that you love so much, that you want..." She said throatily, her eyes and smile sparkling as she let one strap fall from her shoulders "...Then I'm going to fall to my knees in front of you and 'suck' your 'big', 'hard', cock..." The hand that had let the strap go ran down onto her large, firm breast, cupping it as she spoke "...and then you can 'fuck me', however you want..." She continued, that hand travelling down to rest lightly on her flat stomach, their eyes still locked "...for as long as you want, until I beg and scream for your dick."

By the end of her words Sean's dick was enormously hard and he looked ready to rip her dress off right then, and Becca...fuck but she wished her would right then, but teasing him was driving her horniness to even wilder heights. And so, with her eyes still on his as he watched her with rapt attention, the voluptuous girlfriend let the last strap fall and her dress quickly fell to her feet.

Drool should have been dripping from her boyfriend's friend's open mouth as he feasted his eyes on her black-lace underwear-clad body as Becca placed her hands on her slender waist. Her large, heavy 34D tits stood proudly within the opaque confines of the thin black lace bra that gave her such a luscious cleavage. Her flat stomach and long, slender legs were emphasized by the matching black lace underwear that covered her incredibly horny pussy and the heels that she still wore, while her beautiful face, with her waves of long mahogany hair that spilled down to the bottom of her shoulder blades and gorgeously-large hazel eyes, watched him lustfully as her red-brown coloured lips curved in a deliciously pleased smile.

"Everything you ever dreamed of?" She cooed erotically as she stood in all of her glory before him, naked except for her underwear, black heels, and the silver necklace and bracelet that Danny had given her for their two year anniversary a couple of weeks ago.

Sean just nodded and Becca let him hungrily ogle her for a moment before she slowly, and oh-so-sexily, swayed over to him so that her large breasts were only an inch from his chiselled chest and his big, ragingly-hard dick lightly touched her naked stomach. That last sensation sent a wave of lust racing through Becca's body, and she barely suppressed a shuddering moan as she thought that soon that gorgeous, solid cock would be that deep inside her, fucking her to the most incredible orgasm that she had ever had. Fuck but she needed that so badly now!

"You want me Sean?" She teased breathily, relishing in the light touch of his hands on her bare hips as she breathed on his neck

"Fuck, yes" He breathed hornily back, and Becca smiled as she moved her lips to almost touch the other side of his neck, letting her warm breath caress his skin instead.

"You want to 'fuck' me?" She asked sexily, the raging desire within her sending tingling sensations across her skin as she emphasized the word, both of them knowing that that was what he 'was' going to do.

"Fuck Bec, yes!" Her boyfriend's friend almost exclaimed as Becca felt his fingers momentarily dig into her waist as he cinched his hands around her.

Becca smiled at that and moved to once more lock eyes with him.

"You want me to suck your big cock, Sean?" She purred erotically, in a low, hungry tone that was only made more lustful by their eye contact, and watched as Danny's team mate's eyes flared.

"Fuck, yeah, get on your knees and suck my dick Bec!" Sean almost growled with lust and the hot girlfriend's smile became hornily-playful as she ran her hands down his shoulders, hard chest, and onto his stomach.

"You've wanted me on my knees all night..." Becca cooed, biting her bottom lip "...and you wanted to kiss me. Well Sean, you got your lips against mine and your tongue in my mouth...now you're going to get your big dick in my mouth and have my lips wrapped around your hard cock..." With that, Becca looked her boyfriend's team mate in the eyes and added, "...enjoy the view" as she slowly sank to her knees in front of him.

As Becca knelt down in front of Sean's big, hard cock, the solid shaft just inches from her soft, succulent lips, the gorgeous brunette girlfriend felt a tingle run down her spine and took a deep, shuddering breath that gently jiggled her wondrous tits within the confines of her bra, as she stared at the impressively long, thick, and hard dick in front of her face.

How she was going to fit all of that inside her mouth, or inside her pussy, Becca had no idea, however with another lustful shudder she knew that she desperately wanted to find out. Fuck but she needed to be screwed good and hard, and damn but she knew that Sean's big cock was so going to give her the hard fucking that she wanted. His pulsing dick was easily the biggest cock she had ever saw, and by far the thickest...staring at it seemed to mesmerize the busty girlfriend, and as her desire for that hard shaft grew, her mouth began to water and her pussy began to sparkle.

Finally, as she breathed deeply, causing her impressive bra-clad rack to rise and fall beautifully, Becca looked up into Sean's eyes from where she knelt before him. It was a sight to inspire horniness and lust, this knockout brunette girlfriend on her knees, wearing only her sexiest black lace underwear, glowing with lust, her big tits heaving, as she stared up into her boyfriend's friend's eyes while his big, hard cock was so tantalizingly close to her beautiful face and soft red-brown lips.

Knowing that Sean was really enjoying the view of her half-naked on her knees before him -- like he had no doubt imagined so many times before -- as he grinned smugly and oh-so-hungrily down at her, Becca reached up with her right hand to wrap her slender fingers around Danny's team mate's thick, hard cock, feeling a flood of fire burst to her pussy as she felt her skin touch his. As her fingers tightened around the solid shaft, Becca looked back down and her eyes widened as she saw how much was still free of her grip.

"Fuck, you're so big!" She breathed in a mix of surprise and sexy lustful hunger.

"Never seen a dick this big before?" Sean asked smugly as he looked down at her, though the insinuation about Danny was lost on the horny, drunk girlfriend as she simply shook her head and stared at the thick shaft, running her fist gently up and down the thick rod in amazement.

"How big are you?" The lust-filled girlfriend asked in that mixed toned again as she looked up at Sean lustfully, her hand still slowly moving up and down the long length of his hard cock.

"Nine inches" Her boyfriend's friend replied proudly and Becca felt another tingle rush through her. Nine inches!? Fuck, he was going to tear her apart! Another hot lightning bolt told the horny girlfriend how much she was going to enjoy that. "You like?"

Smiling dirtily up at him, Becca shuffled a little closer to him on her knees so that the head of his impressive cock would have pressed hard against her soft lips if she hadn't moved it to rub it sexily against her cheek as she kept her eyes locked with Sean's. Tracing the thick head down her cheek and very, very slowly across her red-brown lipstick-covered lips to the other cheek, and back again, Becca continued to slowly work her hand up and down the solid shaft

"I love it" She answered honestly

Smiling smugly down at her as she rubbed her face and lips with his unprotected, nine-inch cock, Sean used Becca's own words against her for the second time that night.

"Prove it" He replied with a grin and Becca almost giggled as her eyes shone, and she moved her head back a little so that the thick cock head was just in front of her succulent mouth.

As he had used her words, Becca now used his.

"Let me show you" She replied sexily as her left hand rose to rest on Sean's hip, the silver-link bracelet that Danny had given her slipping a little further down her arm, leaving her gorgeous, round tits fully on display for his hungry eyes. "Oh..." She added playfully, as she looked up at him, her lips brushing the tip of his cock as she spoke "...and to answer your question...I'm a 34D"

With another quick teasing curve of her lips, before Sean could reply about the question he had asked earlier, Becca parted her lips and gently lowered her hot, wet mouth around Sean's thick, pulsing, hard cock.

"Ohh fuck!" Her boyfriend's friend instantly groaned as he felt her warm mouth envelope his solid dick, and Becca's tongue playfully flick, and then dance, across the large head.

For Becca, the feel of Sean's solid dick forcing her mouth open as she clamped her lipstick-covered lips tightly around the thick shaft, and slowly slid more and more into her mouth as she sucked hard and let her tongue flick hungrily across and around the sensitive head, made her eyes for a moment as the horny pleasure that raced through her became almost too much to handle. Part of her couldn't believe that here she was, willingly and eagerly taking Sean Danton's cock into her mouth, and sucking on it hungrily as she let her tongue swirl all around his thick cock-head while she knelt before him half naked staring hornily into his eyes. After all that had happened that night, here she was with his cock between her lips...and fuck, she loved every inch of it.

Her slender hand began to squeeze harder at that thought as she jacked her fist up and down slowly while trying to stuff as much of Sean's cock into her mouth as she could, slowly bobbing back and forth, sucking as hard as she could when only the thick head filled her mouth, and moaning softly around the solid shaft when she felt the tip brush against her throat.

Again and again the girlfriend slowly and seductively worked her mouth up and down her boyfriend's team mate's big cock, sucking forcefully and noisily as her hand jacked his dick into her mouth, until she slowly pulled her vice-like-gripping lips all the way up the pulsing, hard shaft and held them around the thick head, letting her tongue swirl passionately all around it as her cheeks hollowed repeatedly as she sucked on the thick head as hard as she could, before she seductively -- with her eyes locked on Sean's -- dragged her soft lips over the head, pulling his hard cock from her mouth and then snaked her tongue out to dance around the sensitive tip before licking her way down the long nine-inches of his enormous rod.

1...678910...19