House Sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers

"Uh huh!" I said as I pushed my finger deeper between her legs finding her clit.

"Uhhhhh god!" she grunted as I stroked her clit in little circles. She finally gave up doing the dishes and bent over the sink, holding on while I pushed her climax up to the brink, her whole body trembling for several long seconds. "I think I lost, or did I win?" she asked breathlessly.

"I don't know" I said as I stared pumping my hips up into her.

"Oh you really want to fuck? Let's go upstairs!" she said, stepping from the sink and pulling off my glistening dick.

"Why?"

"I want to watch you in the mirror!" she said as she took off at a run toward the stairs. "Catch me if you can!"

I ran up the stairs after her, almost catching her as she climbed onto the bed facing the wall of mirrors. "Ok. Stuff that dick in me and fill me full of your hot cum!"

"With pleasure." I said as I crawled onto the bed and fed my dick into her. I started stroking into her, long and slow, watching both her face and her swinging tits as she watched us.

"Uhhh Harder!" she begged.

"Uh huh!" I replied as I started slapping my hips into her firm ass. "Oh yeah. I love seeing those tits swinging!"

"Ohhhh yeah. Fuck my hot cunt! Cum in me. Fill my pussy with your hot cum!" she half moaned. "I want to feel your dick shooting in me again!"

"Uhhh yeah!" I grunted as I pounded into her, getting closer to her desire with each stroke. I watched her reach between her legs and rub her clit while I pounded into her, drawing me even closer to my climax.

"Ohhhhh yes yes yes yes yes" she mumbled as her body started to shake yet again.

My body jerked hard, spouting a shot of cum deep into her pussy as I grunted loudly.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body jerked in time with mine, each of us lost in the momentary explosion of hormones in our blood streams.

After several very long seconds I grabbed her and rolled her over so we were laying on our sides, my still mostly hard dick buried in her pussy yet.

"ohhhh that was good." She said, turning her head to kiss me. "You can come fuck me any time you want stud."

"Thanks I might remember that later you know."

"I hope so.... I'm serious. You're definitely a keeper! Most thirty five year old guys have no idea how to tease and play. They just want to bang and be done."

"I'm not thirty five." I answered as I continued to catch my breath.

"Oh? I hadn't figured you for older than that."

"Add ten more to that."

"Ohhhhh well then, you really are a keeper."

"Yeah... and by the way, I love eating pussy as much as I love fucking it."

"Ohhh that's nice to know. Ever done a three way?"

"Nope."

"Wanna try some time?"

"Why not. But where are you going to find a third?"

"Honey... I can tell you from what Jan has told me that she'd jump at the chance, and so would Lydia."

"Who's Lydia?"

"The latin woman who you jacked off with last night." She answered. "You don't know?" she asked looking at the confusion on my face.

"Know what?"

"Oh are you in for a surprise." She said as she reached for the TV remote on the night table. She turned the set on and it showed the web cam I had been looking at last, with the latin woman laying on the bed pumping a long purple dildo in and out with abandon. "Go Lyd!" She said loudly.

"Oh yeah!" the latin woman said as she pumped the long dildo in and out of her hole, her legs sticking up in the air. "Too bad he isn't here to suck my tits! I could really use that right now"

"Just think it's his big dick in you, ready to gush his cum into you!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" she said, moving a hand to her tit an squeezing. "AHHHH" she cried loudly as her whole body shook and trembled in orgasm. Finally she lowered her legs, her chest heaving and the purple dong still sticking from her pussy. "God you two were hot! I just had to after watching you guys."

"Glad you enjoyed, but Mike doesn't know." Amy said.

"Ohhh! You're going to show him?"

"Might as well." She said turning her face to look at my shocked face. "You see a number of us in the neighborhood, we have a secure wireless network so we can watch each other." She said quietly as she began to flip the channels. I recognized a number of the rooms as being in this house, the kitchen, bathroom, the guest room where my wife and I have changed into our suits and occasionally played a bit of grab ass. The next channel was the biggest shock. There we were, Amy and I laying on the bed with her waving back at us. "And that's not all." She said flipping through more channels, the jacuzi, the deck, the pool, and then someplace different. Someone else's kitchen, livingroom, bathroom with someone taking a shower. She stopped and said "That's Tina. Really great ass, but her tits are too small for my taste!" Amy said with a giggle. "You see." She said as she went back to flipping through rooms, some with people doing regular things some empty, one with a couple banging away, "all of us put cameras in the rooms. You never know who's watching or when, or even if. It really makes it a lot more fun. We play with each other, and there is never any argument, because it's all recorded. I watched you fucking Jan last night, and then watched you jack off to Lydia last night. I really had fun watching you jack off to the pool girl this morning too."

"Damn." I whispered.

"Uh huh. Are you upset?"

"I'm not sure. I had no idea I was, we were, being watched... I don't know what to think."

"Well, tomorrow's Saturday. How about we invite Lydia over for a swim." She said flipping back through the channels to find the latin lady again. She was in the shower, washing herself, so we just sat and watched, my dick once again growing hard, this time deep inside of Amy. "I take it you like watching?" she asked as she stroked my balls where they were pressed against her pussy.

"I guess I do."

"Well, this way we can watch and we know who might be seeing. It's safe and it's fun." She said as Lydia got out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom, which Amy flipped to follow.

"Hey Lydia!" Amy said loudly. "You still turned on?"

"Hey girl. You know better than to ask that! Even though I know you meant my TV."

"Yeah... I do. Mike wants to know if you want to come over tomorrow for a swim."

"You going to be there too?"

Amy looked up at my face again. I shrugged and nodded.

"Looks like it. Going to give Mike his first three way shower in the morning. Interested in being the third?" Amy asked Lydia.

"Hell yes. Sure you don't want me over tonight?"

"NO.... I want tonight all to myself!" she said with a grin. "I think he still has one more in him!"

"Go girl... just leave enough for tomorrow!" Lydia said with a grin.

"definitely!" Amy said hitting the power button on the remote. "Now you have a hard dick buried inside me, what do you suppose we should do with it?"

"Whatever you want." I answered with a smile. This was going to prove to be an interesting weekend.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers