House Sitting Bi Their Lonesome

Story Info
Roy and Terrance get discovered by their wives.
887 words
3.75
76.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy and Terrance are two good friends and Terrance is staying a Roy's house while their wives are out of town together. Roy and Terrance are just sittin watching the game, when Roy begans to rub his cock through his jeans. Terrance can see a nice wet spot around the bulge of his cock.

"What got you hard man?" said Terrance, "Its just those fuckin cheerlearders! They always get my cock hard. As a matter of fact.... nah never mind."

"What Roy? You can just say as a matter of fact and then have nothing happen."

"Fine, fine. My wife has a nice little cheerleading costume, and i fuck her in it all the time."

The two men continue to keep talking about how Roy fucks his wife in a cheerleading outfit, until both men a hard.

"You wanna do something we havent done in while?" asks Terrance. "What do you have in mind?" asks Roy. "You wanna play truth or dare Roy?" Roy has a huge smile on his face and says "SURE" very eagerly.

You go first. "TRUTH OR DARE?"

"Truth"

Have you ever jerked off thinking about another guy?

"YEAH!" says Roy. "WHO?" demands terrance. "Well if you must know just people that i've seen in the locker room, and you occasionaly."

So your turn terrance, truth or dare? "Um... let me see. DARE!" Roy sits there on the couch silently pondering what it should be. "Okay Terrance, i want you to take off all you clothes and play with your cock and your fuckhole, until your next turn."

"OKAY. NO problem." Terrance disrobes revealing that beach body of his, than off come the pants.

"Are you wearing a thong Terry?"

"NO! Its g-string." In the pounch of his g-string Roy can see that Terry is well hung 8-inches at least and he is also clean shaven.

"Well start your dare" So terry lays down on the couch and begins to stroke his already hard 8inch cock while he is using he precum to lubricate his asshole so he can play with it.

"I chose dare" Roy said eagerly. "Why dont you come here and suck my nice harf cock.?"

"WHAT!" Roy said shocked. "You heard me. I dare you to." "Well you did dare me so i guess i have too." Roy says with a smile.

Roy strips naked and crawls over on his hands and knees to Terrance nice cock. He looks up at him a drags his tounge from the base of his cock to the top and then enguls his whole head in his mouth. He works his tounge under and around his head, while he bobs up and down. He begins to deep throat his prick. He takes it so far that Terry's pubes are brushing agains Roys face. Roy takes his dick so deep that Roy has Teryys balls in his mouth at the same as he his cock in his mouth.

Roy can feel terrys balls tense on his chin, so roy begins to suck it harder. Terry looks down and say "For this being your first cock sucking your amazing!" Terry fills Roys mouth up with his hot creamy load. The terry pulls his cock out and puts one finger on Roys lips and says "Now be a good little cock sucker and swallow." Roys got really large upon hearing that, but never the less he did with a smile on his face.

"So truth or dare Roy?"

"DARE! Give me your best shot!" "My best shot ey. I dare you to go up stairs and put my wifes cheerleading outfit on so i can fuck your asshole."

So roy flows terrys naked sexy body upstairs and watches his jiggle after every step. Terry walks into the master bedroom and puts on the outfit. He turns around starts doing a little cheer, "Give me an F~Give me a U~Give me a C~Give me a K~Give me an M~Give me an E! Whats that spell? FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" Roy has terry get in the doggie style postion. Roy begins to lick his asshole, slowly sliding one finger, than another than another until he has three fingers in terrys fuckhole.

Roy reaches over to the night stand and pulls out a tube of ky. He lube up his tight hole and than lubes up his cock. He than slowly inserts his smaller 5-inch cock. First its the mushroom tip pushing open terrys tight little butt hole.

After its completely in Roy slowly slides his shaft in and begins to fuck terry. The pace starts increasing and Roy says "do you like gettin fucked in the ass? DO you, you little slut? Well im gonna stretch that hole of yours" All that terry can do is moan because of the sensation of roys cock up his ass. Sliding in and out, harder and faster.

Finaly Terry can feel roys balls tense up and then he feels roys cock orgasm in his ass and shoot hot delicous cum up his ass. Roy pulls out and rolls over and they both lie on their backs. Roy with his now limp cock and terry with roys cum dripping out of his asshole. They lay and look at their only to find their wives enjoying the show.

To Be Continued....