House Sitting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her, and then started to slide her panties down her legs. As I removed them from her feet, I tossed them over my shoulder and heard the wet splat as they landed on the deck.

As I spread her firm, lean legs apart, I gazed at the auburn hair covering her wet mound and the juices that glistened on her lips. I pulled her hips closer to me and lay her legs over my shoulders as I leaned in and stuck out my tongue.

I wrapped my arms around her legs from underneath as I started to slowly run my tongue up one side of her inner thighs toward her steamy pussy, and then the other. Then I licked my way around the flesh surrounding her pussy, but still avoided her wetness.


Finally, I held her labia apart, now more wet with her juices than the water, and slid my tongue up the length of her slit, from her wet, seeping hole, all the way up to her stiff clit.

"Oh, yesss!" she whimpered as my tongue flicked across her thick, hard little nub. Her body jumped as I flicked my tongue across her clit, and she moaned her enjoyment.

I continued to lick along and around her clit, and she started moving her hips in rhythm to the beat that my tongue had set.

Soon, I noticed a sharp intake of breath every time that I slid my tongue along the right side of the hood to her clit. I started to concentrate on that spot, and I quickened the pace of my tongue. Every once and a while, I would also flick my tongue across the tip of her clit, and she would hiss.

Shaking my head back and forth, my tongue was dancing across the hood of her clit, on one side, and across the exposed tip on her sensitive bud. When I started to slide a fingertip around the wet entrance to her steamy pussy, Kate moaned loudly.

"Ohhh!" she cried. "Yesssss!"

She gasped as I slid my finger into her hot hole, wrapping it around the underside of her pelvis. I flicked my finger, stroking her wet walls, as I started changing speeds with my tongue. I slowed my tongue as I slid my finger out, and added a second finger.

When I slid both fingers deep into her pussy, she gasped loudly and collapsed back onto the deck. I heard another sharp intake of breath as I resumed flicking my tongue quickly and started stroking my fingers in her wet hole. As I looked up, I saw that she was squeezing her tits, pinching her long nipples between her fingers.

"Oh my god!" she groaned as I buried my fingers deep and began flicking my fingers along the top wall. I would sometimes flick them together, sometimes alternating them, the whole time keeping them on the back of her pelvic bone.

Kate let out a loud gasp when I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it, still flicking my tongue across the tip, while I worked my fingers faster.

"Oh my god! Yesss!" she whimpered. "That feels SO GOOD!"

With her clit still trapped between my lips, I started moving my head, shaking it back and forth, and nodding it up and down. I also started stroking my fingers in and out of her pussy, which was getting wetter by the second.

"Oh yes! Yesss!" she started crying. "Oh my god! I'm gonna cum! Oh, baby, right there! Oh, yeah, don't stop!!!"

I kept working in her like that for a few more seconds, and then I felt her pussy muscles start to clamp down on my fingers. I released her clit from my lips and started to flick my tongue along the right side of her shaft and across the tip.

"Oh SHIT!" she cried. "Oh damn! Oh my god! I'm cumming! Oh my god, YES!"

Her body started shaking, and her hips were bouncing on the deck as her juices started gushing out of her spasming pussy. As I slowed my fingers, I could hear them sloshing in the fluids that were flowing from her hot hole.

She was trying to catch her breath as I slowly slid my fingers out of her pussy, still clamping down on them. As I pulled them out, I quickly slid the tips over her sensitive nub, and her body jumped again.

"Oh my god! That was incredible!" she moaned as I started kissing my way back up her body. "I don't think I've ever cum like that!"

As my lips reached her still hard nipples, my stiff cock brushed across her wet slit, and she moaned again.

Kate raised her head as she reached down and took my cock in her hand. With a glazed look in her eyes, she started to slide the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, and then placed the slickened head at the wet opening to her pussy.

She looked me with wide eyes, nodded her head, and I slowly started to push my cock into her hot, tight hole.

As soon as I had the head inside her pussy, she placed her hands on my chest and said, "Please go easy. It's been a long time since I've been with anyone."

I smiled at her and nodded. "I'll go nice and slow, at least at first," I told her, and started to slide in deeper.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed branches moving again in the bushes, and I knew that someone had to be in there. The movement was too high to be from a raccoon or possum. I decided that if they want to watch, I'd give them a show.

"Oohhhh!" she moaned as I slid the length of my shaft into her wet depths. "Oh my god, that feels good!" she sighed.

"This feels incredible!" I said my pubes rubbed up against hers.

I held her by the hips as I stayed buried in her hot, wet pussy, and I started to move my hips around. Kate moaned again as I wiggled my hard cock from side to side in her tight hole.

"Oh damn, that's nice!" she sighed. "You're so thick!"

"And you are so tight!" I told her, as I started to slowly slide my pole in and out of her pussy.

I picked up her legs and placed them over my shoulders, and she lifted her ass off of the deck. I continued to hold on tight to her hips as I kept my cock buried deep inside her and started to buck my hips against hers.

"Oh yesss!" she groaned as she felt the head of my shaft bumping against her depths. She reached down and took a hold of my hips and pulled me tight.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled her legs down and pushed them back, so that her knees were almost touching her breasts and her feet were on my chest.

Pushing on the backs of her legs, I started to take long strokes, sliding the length of my shaft in and out of her pussy, pulling it completely out and then plunging it back in. That really seemed to have an effect on her, and her breath quickly deepened.

"Oh yes!" she started to whimper. "Yes! Yes!"

It wasn't long before she started getting louder.

"Fuck me! Come on, baby fuck me! Fuck me good!" she cried as she started to move her hips around. She was raising her ass every time I pulled out, waiting for me to slide back in.

"Oh, yeah! That's it! Oh my god, yes!" she moaned as I fucked her faster. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum again! Fuck me!"

I kept my cock inside her tight, wet pussy as I fucked her harder and faster. I saw Kate's eyes start to roll back in her head, as she let out a long, low moan.

"Oh, yeaaaah!" she cried softly. "Oh my god! I'm cumming! Don't stop! That is sooo goooood!"

I slammed my cock in deep and held her hips tight as I felt her pussy walls pulse and squeeze my shaft, and Kate cried out, "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

After I let her calm down from her orgasm, I slid my cock from her pussy and slid the shaft up her slit. As my shiny head passed over her still sensitive clit, Kate's body jumped, and she let out a hiss.

Reaching down, she took my cock in her hand, and said, "Oh my god! You haven't cum yet?"

Smiling at her, I just rolled her over onto her belly and slid the head of my cock up and down her slit.

Kate placed her elbows on the deck and looked over her shoulder at me. "Please, don't tease me. Fuck me. Don't stop. That felt too good."

I placed the head of my cock back at the wet opening to her hot little pussy, and grabbed a hold of her wide hips. Holding on tight to her, I slammed my cock in deep, bottoming out as my pubes rubbed against her smooth ass.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Kate cried out. She started to wiggle her hips and push back at me as I slid my shaft in and out of her pussy, matching my strokes.

She pushed herself up a little, lifting her body up a little higher off of the deck. I slid my hands up her sides, and brought them around, under her chest. I cupped her swaying tits and started to softly squeeze them as I stroked my hard cock in her body.

Kate moaned as I started to pinch and pull on her nipples, and then she reached her hand down between her legs. I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit, and I started to fuck her faster and harder.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "That's good. Right there. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I brought my hands back down to her hips and held her tight as I slammed my rod into her wet pussy. I was moving so hard and fast that I was splashing water up to her belly and my balls.

Kate moaned long and soft as I started to pull my cock out of her clinging hole, and then stuff it back in. Her hand was moving faster on her clit, and her breathing was getting shorter.

I slid my hands from her hips back to her ass and grabbed a hold of her cheeks. Squeezing them, I pulled her asscheeks apart and pulled her back to me. I continued fucking her like that, pulling out and plunging back in, for a couple of minutes.

Still holding on tight to her cheeks, I pulled completely out, and slid the length of my shaft up and down her slit. Kate moaned as her pussy was emptied, but then sighed as my cockhead, wet with her juices, passed over her clit.

She took my cock in her hand and rubbed the head over her clit, sighing and moaning, dropping her head to the wooden deck.

Then, I moved my hips back a bit and slid my cock up her slit. She wiggled her hips as I passed the head over her wet, seeping hole, and I continued it's path up her backside. As I passed the wet, shiny head over her asshole, Kate gasped and moaned.

"Oh, yeah! Your cock feels so good sliding on my ass!" she cried loudly.

I heard a faint gasp come from the bushes when she said that, and I saw a branch move.

"Do you like my cock pressing on your ass?" I asked as I dry-humped her asscheeks, loud enough for our voyeur to hear.

"Oh yeah!" she whimpered. "I haven't had a cock in my ass in years! But not tonight. I'm not ready for one this size, yet. Just keep fucking me. I'm so close!"

Sliding my cock back down, I placed the head back at the wet opening to her hot, tight pussy, and plunged it back in.

"Ohhh!" Kate yelped as my hips slammed against her ass. "Oh yeah! Fuck me! C'mon, baby fuck me! Harder!"

I started to fuck her as fast and as hard as I could manage, driving her onto the deck. I placed my thumb at her asshole, wet with the juices that my cock left there, and started to press against it.

"Oh yeah! Oh my god! Yes!" she cried as I buried my thumb in her tight ass. "Oh baby! I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming!"

I slammed my hips forward and pushed my thumb in deep as she pushed back against me. She slid her hand back between her legs and started to rub her mound and slide her hand down to my balls.

"Oh yes! Oh my god!" she cried as her body started to shake and stiffen.

I felt her pussy clamp down on my shaft as I slammed it deep inside her, and a surge of her juices started to flow over my balls. The milking of her hot wet walls made my own orgasm speed up, and I quickly started to stroke my cock in and out again.

"Oh, yeah, Kate," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Cum for me! Cum inside me! I wanna feel you cum!"

"Oh YEAH!" I cried as I felt my cock erupt inside her hole. "Oh my god!"

"Oh shit!" she cried as my cock exploded forth it's juices. "I'm cumming again! Oh my godd!"

As my cock spewed the last of my seed, I collapsed on her back. I could feel our breathing sync up as we both started to come down from our orgasmic highs.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "I can still feel your cock pumping in my pussy."

I chuckled as I lay there, and could only mutter, "Uh-huh."

Finally, after a couple of minutes, I started to slide my deflated cock from her wet pussy and I slowly fell back into the warm water.

Kate fell back with me and collapsed on the bench next to me. "That was incredible," she whispered, as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped, as she slid her hand over to my limp shaft. "When do your parents drop off your kids?"

12