House Sitting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw me looking at her, she smiled and spread her legs open, revealing a bare pussy under her short jean skirt. She had apparently taken off her panties while she was watching us earlier. Unlike Alex, Liz's pussy was completely bald.

While I was looking at Liz, I noticed Alex tilt her head up to look at me. When she saw that I was watching Liz watch us, Alex started to suck and stroke my cock with even more gusto. Her moaning got louder, also.

After a couple of minutes of pleasuring me like that, Alex plunged her face down as far as she could and softly squeezed and stroked my balls. She then started to bob her head only an inch or so, acting like she was trying to take me deeper, making me feel the vibrations of her continued moaning.

"Holy shit!" I gasped as Alex worked on me. I looked over at Liz, who had started fucking herself with her fingers and pulling on a stiff nipple, never taking her eyes off of us.

Alex sucked on my cock for a few more minutes, until she leaned back. As she continued stroking my shaft, now shiny and wet from her saliva, she looked up at me.

"I've gotta stop," she said. "I love sucking this big cock of yours, but it's so thick, it's making my jaw sore."

"That's fine," I told her as I caught my breath. "Why don't you climb up here and go for a ride?"

"Ok!" she exclaimed, as she stood.

Straddling my legs, Alex stepped in to me and bent her legs. She slid the head of my cock along the length of her slit, which was still wet with her juices. As she placed my cock at her hot, wet hole, she looked me in the eyes and slowly lowered her body.

"Oh my goddd!" she whimpered, as her ass came to rest on my thighs.

"Oh yes!" I moaned in agreement. Alex had one of the hottest, wettest, and tightest pussies that I had ever been in.

She didn't move for a couple of seconds, as she looked at me with wide eyes. Then she suddenly leaned in to me and kissed me hard, plunging her tongue deep into my mouth.

"I have never been this full!" she said finally, as she pulled back and started moving her hips back and forth, grinding her pelvis against mine.

I reached around behind her and grabbed her tight ass. "You've got such a nice, tight pussy!" I told her, as I started to lift her.

Alex pushed me back further into the chair, and started raising and lowering her ass, sliding her pussy up and down my cock.

I held her tight and looked over her shoulder towards Liz, who had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, with a big smile on her face and glazed eyes.

After a couple of minutes fucking like that, Alex started to moan loudly again.

"Oh yeaaah!" she exclaimed. "This is SO GOOD!"

I watched as Liz started fucking herself faster with one hand, and pulling hard on her nipple with the other. As she would extend the stiff nipple, she rolled it between her fingers. I could she her chest rising, her breath getting heavy.

"Damn," I thought to myself. "She's just like her mother. She likes her nipples pulled and squeezed."

Alex had pulled back just a little, so that her nipples were grazing across my chest while she bounced up and down on my cock, and her breath was getting heavy, too.

Her body let out a small shudder, and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock for a second as she softly whimpered.

"Oh yesss!" she moaned as I felt her juices flow from her pussy and down my balls.

I told her to stop for a second, and she moaned loudly. "Turn around, and ride me reverse," I told her.

Smiling again. Alex stood and turned around. As she straddled my legs again, she saw Liz, her fingers a blur and her pussy shining with her juices, and she gasped.

Alex wasted no time as she dropped back down on top of me, bottoming out my cock in one motion.

The girls looked at each other as I held Alex down tight. As I began moving her back and forth, I started bucking up in to her, enjoying the view of her ass as she rode me.

Liz let out a long, low moan, and I saw her body shake a little as she buried two fingers deep into her pussy. Her body stiffened for a second, and then she slumped back into her seat.

"Oh my god! That is SO hot!" Liz moaned as she slowly slid her fingers out of her wet hole. She kept watching us the whole time.

Alex started to moan again as she squeezed her tits and leaned back into me. We both let out a low moan as we watched Liz lick her juices from her fingers.

I brought my hands up to Alex's tits and started to squeeze them, holding her back to me, as she slid her hands down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

I had closed my eyes and was enjoying all of the sensations that I was feeling, when Alex started to moan louder than she had before. Suddenly, her body jumped, and she gasped loudly.

Liz had crossed the room and was sitting on the floor in front of us, sliding her fingers over Alex's pussy.

"Oh my god! Oh yesssss!" Alex moaned. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!"

Liz started stroking Alex's clit faster, and that caused Alex to explode.

"Oh shit!" she yelled. "Holy fuck! Oh yeah! Oh my GOD!" I felt her pussy clamp down again, squeezing tight to my cock, and another surge of pussy juice flowed over my balls. My pole squished in her fluids as I continued to buck my hips up into her.

Alex fell forward as her body collapsed, and Liz held her up, looking over Alex's shoulder at me with a smile on her face.

After Alex regained her strength, Liz helped her stand. My cock slipped from Alex's wet pussy with a loud slurp, and Liz reached out for it. As Alex lay on the floor, Liz leaned in and slid her tongue along the underside of my still hard shaft.

"Mmm, what a tasty combination of flavors," she said as she stoked my cock. Alex looked over at her and moaned, as Liz slid her lips over my cockhead and slowly lowered her face down to my body.

"Oh, my god! That feels good!" I moaned as Liz started sucking my cock. She was better at that than Alex, and just about as good as her mother.

She sucked and stroked me for a couple of minutes, until she finally let my shaft fall from between her lips.

"I want to be fucked, and I want to be fucked right now," she said, as she lay back on the floor.

I heard Alex moan as Liz said that, and I slid out of the seat. Liz lifted her legs and placed her feet around my neck as I got up on my knees.

I placed my cock between her wet lips, slipping the head inside her warm hole. Grabbing her by the hips and lifting, I plunged the entire length of my pole deep inside her.

"Oh shit!" she yelped as I bottomed out in her tight pussy.

I started to slowly slide the entire length of my cock in and out of her hot, wet depths as she stated to squeeze her tits. Watching us, Alex sat up and leaned back against a recliner, and started to run her fingers across her clit.

Liz and I fucked like that for a few minutes, until I heard her breath change, and she started to moan loudly.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she gasped.

I slammed my cock in deep, causing Liz to yelp and Alex to moan. I slowly slid my cock out of Liz's oozing pussy and slapped her clit a couple of times with the head of my cock, making her body jump.

I told Liz to roll over, and she got up on all fours. She was watching Alex as I lined my cock back up with her pussy.

Grabbing her by the hips again, I slammed my cock in deep. Liz gasped as my balls swung forward with my thrust and slapped against her pussy lips.

I started fucking her again, and after we had a nice rhythm going, I leaned back against the chair behind me, and I watched Liz's tight ass as she fucked back against me.

After we fucked like that for a while, with Liz moaning more and more, she slid her hand between her legs and started to play with her clit.

"Oh yeah!" she whimpered. "This is SO GOOD!" Alex had slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and was fucking herself while she watched us.

She started moving her hips faster into me, and her breathing got heavy again. I leaned back into Liz and gently pushed her forward, until she was laying on her belly, her hand still between her legs.

I straddled her legs, pushing them together, and raised my body towards her head. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it, raising her head. She was looking directly at Alex's wet pussy, fingers sliding in and out, glistening with her juices.

As I resumed fucking her, Liz started moaning louder. "Oh yeah! Fuck me! Oh yeah!" she whined as I started moving faster.

Alex was moving her fingers faster in her pussy as I pounded Liz's pussy, and both girls were getting louder.

Soon, Liz gasped, "Oh yes! Oh my god yes! Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

I started to take longer strokes in her pussy, and she moaned more.

A few seconds later, Alex brought herself to an orgasm, her body shaking slightly, and then Liz peaked.

"Oh shit! Oh yes! I'm cumming! Oh my god, YES!" she yelled, as her pussy started squeezing on my cock, and her free hand tried to grab onto the carpet.

As both girls started coming down from their orgasms, I was amazed that I hadn't cum yet, but I knew that I wouldn't last too much longer.

I slowly slid my stiff cock out of Liz's soaking wet pussy, causing her to moan.

"Alex, come here," I said, as I caught my breath.

Liz rolled over onto her back as Alex crawled across the floor to us.

"Get on your hands and knees," I told Alex, turning her to face Liz.

Placing her body over Liz's, Alex did as I told her. The girls' faces were inches apart as I knelt behind Alex.

I started sliding the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, and she moaned, lowering her head. Liz wrapped her arms around Alex's back, pulling her down, and kissed her.

Alex moaned again as she felt her friend's lips against hers, and I slid my cock into her wet hole. Alex moaned again, louder, as I pushed deep into her pussy, and Liz's kiss intensified.

I wanted to hold off my orgasm as long as possible, so I only bumped my hips forward a bit, bucking against Alex's firm ass.

Alex pulled her lips from Liz's as she whimpered her approval, and Liz started to slide her body out from under Alex's.

Alex didn't raised her body much, pushing back against me instead. When Liz was completely out from under Alex, she turned around, and slid back underneath, so that the girls were in a 69.

Alex let out a low moan as she felt Liz's tongue start to flick across her clit, and she dropped her face to Liz's wet pussy, and started to run her tongue along Liz's clit.

That sight, plus the feel of Liz's nose rubbing on my balls, was all too much for me, and I knew that I was going to cum soon. I started sliding the entire length of my cock in and out of Alex's pussy, getting faster and faster, and Alex started moaning louder into Liz's pussy.

Soon, I felt the tightening in my balls, and I moaned loudly. "Oh yeah!" I gasped. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my god, your pussy feels so good!"

Both girls moaned louder, and Alex started pushing back against me harder, shaking her head into Liz's wet pussy. Liz reached up and held Alex's body tight to hers, wrapping a leg across Alex's head, holding it in place.

That did it for me. There was no more holding back.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, as my balls exploded, blasting my load of cum deep into Alex pussy.

She must have felt my cock spewing it's load, because she gasped loudly, and her body shook for a few seconds.

"Oh my god!" she whimpered. "I'm cumming again!"

That must have caused a chain reaction with Liz, because she reached down, holding Alex's head tight to her pussy, and her body started shaking as she moaned long and loud.

Soon, after all of our bodies stopped shaking, we all collapsed on the floor as we tried to catch our breath.

"Oh my god!" Alex finally moaned. "I have never cum like that before! That was fucking intense!"

Liz giggled, and let out a big sigh. "Well, I was right," she said as she looked up at me. "Apparently, you ARE damn good with your tongue, and you DEFINITELY know how to use your cock!"

"So was this better than hiding in the bushes and watching?" I asked Liz.

"Huh?" she responded.

"C'mon Liz, don't play stupid," I told her. "I heard you rustling around in the bushes when I was with your mother and Kate."

Liz smiled at me. "You've got the wrong neighbor," she told me, laughing. "I was watching, but not you. I was watching the watcher. Try the other side of the house."

"Mary Beth?" I asked, shocked.

"Yep," Liz responded. "Little Miss Holy-Roller is a Peeping Tom."

Stunned, I sat back and thought about what Liz had just said as I watched her and Alex stroke each other's legs.

"And from what I over-heard Kate tell my mom, Mary Beth thinks you're hot, too," Liz told me, with a giggle.

"Damn, I've got almost two weeks before Amy gets home, too!" I thought to myself as my body relaxed and my mind started racing.

12