House Sitting Ch. 2

Story Info
Her Asian friend Maggie visits.
1.5k words
3.82
50.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples, I reached out and unbuttoned the first few buttons on her long trench coat. When I realized that she was not wearing anything underneath it, I pulled it down over her beautiful naked body and had her step out of it. Then I stepped completely out of my cover and pulled her warm smooth body over to me, delighting in the touch of her body on my skin and devouring the sweetness of her scent. As we held each other and enjoyed the feeling of our bodies together, our hands began to roam and feel each other in every sensitive place. Instinctively I opened up her thighs with my knee and began to stimulate her already wet crotch.

"Oh, you are so wet for me already, my love." I whispered.

"I've been wet since you called. I could tell in your voice that you wanted me" She responded breathlessly.

"Come Maggie, come and lay with me on this soft white rug. I want to see your beautiful Oriental body on this rug with me. We can eat the food you brought later, right now there is something else that I am hungry for." I begged.

The rug was a very soft furlike white throw. I loved the feel of it on my nakedness. As Maggie and I kneeled down across from each other we both spread out thighs and opened up ourselves for each other. I reached down and fondled the warmth of her wet sex. Then I licked my fingers as Maggie was doing the same to me. Next we traded and licked ourselves off each other fingers. It was so sensual to taste the mixture of our sex juices. Maggie's firm breasts were intoxicating as they heaved when I rubbed them with our juice and then slowly licked and sucked on them. Eventually we lay down together on the rug and held our naked bodies together, kissing deeply and touching and fondling every innermost part of our bodies. It was agonizing as well as exhilarating to take our lovemaking so slow. Maggie had always loved my large breasts and nipples. She delighted in suckling and rubbing me until I could stand it no longer. I had been humping her crotch with my leg and now I reached down caressing her throbbing mound and finally reaching her sexual pleasures.

At first I just teased her lips by grazing gently over the surface. Her body shuddered and she bucked her hips up begging for stimulation. Then I ran my fingers all though her cunt, exploring every cease until I finally began to finger her hole. Her sex juice was flowing as I finger fucked her with one and then two of my well-lubricated fingers. Every once in a while I would bring out my fingers and work my way into her folds to touch her beautiful pulsating clit. As Maggie's hips began to buck against my hand I began to rub harder and harder. In and out I finger fucked her hole, while I rubbed around and around on her now growing member. And then I went for it. I licked all the way to her cunt and drove my face into her wanton pussy. In a wild frenzy of passion she bucked her cunt up to my face and held my head down in her sex. My tongue shot out and licked up all the wonderful hot juice. I sucked on every part of her sex and jammed my tongue in and out of her hot hole while I gently fingered her tight little asshole. (As far as I knew she had yet to be fucked in the ass.) Back and forth from clit to cunt I licked and sucked and chewed until my Maggie's body began to jerk in uncontrollable spasms of climax. She screamed and bucked until she fell limp into the fur of the white rug.

After a few minutes Maggie began to fondle my hair and the back of my neck as I licked all of the wetness from her pussy. She reached for me and pulled me over on to my back. Then she began to kiss and lick my entire body as she fingered my cunt and ass. At first she just inserted one finger up my cunt hole, then two and then three!

"Oh Baby, you are so wet and your hole is so stretched. You must have been fucked by one giant cock recently." She exclaimed.

"Oh Maggie, yes, it was the biggest blackest most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It was all the way up inside me. I rode it so hard and fucked it so good and now I'm left empty and need you to fill me up!" I begged.

"Honey, I will suck you so good and fuck you with my tongue, but then you have to tell me all about this wonderful cock" Maggie insisted.

"Yes, Maggie let me cum in your mouth first and then I will tell you everything." I promised.

Maggie's tongue and fingers worked magic on my cunt. She licked and sucked my hot wet sex and I could feel my juices flowing into he mouth. She continued finger fucking my hole, in and out and further up inside me than she had ever dared to go. My hips began to go wild, bucking up against her face, gyrating around and around until she finally sucked off my throbbing clit and I came over and over again until her mouth was full of cum.

After Maggie licked up my creamy cum, we decided that we better get something to eat and of course she wasn't about to forget the little talk that I had promised. Although somewhat cold, dinner was great and just what I needed after my intense day of lovemaking. We had taken our food and another bottle of wine up to the bedroom and picnicked on the bed. This way when we got too tired we could just fall to sleep. We remained naked and I so I was able to enjoy watching Maggie's graceful movements as she talked and reached for things. Her breasts, although somewhat smaller than mine, were beautifully formed and her nipples seemed to stay erect through our entire meal. I fantasized that tonight I would fall asleep sucking on them like I had done a few years before in our dorm at night.

After a few glasses of wine I really began to loosen up and I proceeded to tell her every detail of the encounter with my handsome black lover and even about my first experience with his dog. (While I was talking I noticed that she was playing around in her cunt and rubbing her breasts with her juice. It looked so nice I began to do the same.) Maggie related that she had heard wonderful things about black cocks and was determined to have one herself someday. Then she surprised me by telling me that she had been secretly messing around with her boyfriend's Labrador for about a year now. Her boyfriend, who is out of town a lot on business asked her come over to feed his dog and give him a little company. At first it seemed like a real pain but then one day while she was squatting down giving the dog a fresh bowl of water, he start sniffing up her crotch under her short skirt. Maggie very rarely wore panties and she had noticed her crotch had seemed a little sticky. At first she tried to push him away, but he lunged forward and began nuzzling her cunt. Maggie said she knew she should have resisted more but she had been very horny, and the touch of this animal set her on fire. Then without giving it much more thought she rolled back on her bottom, laid back and with her knees up exposed her juicy cunt to whatever might happen. Apparently the dog was starving for her sex juice and he licked and nipped and sucked her entire crotch area until she was thrown into a wild erotic orgasm. He never tired of his licking and she came over and over again. Since that time, she has had many opportunities to be with this dog alone and she has played with and sucked on his little pink doggy cock until he has cum in her mouth. She said that she had been working on getting him to mount her from behind, but it hadn't worked yet. I laughed as she told me that sometimes she wonders if the only reason she stays with her boyfriend is because of his sexy dog!

As the night wore on and the wine started having its effect on us, we both crawled into bed and dozed off into each other's comforting arms. Several times during the night, one or the other would wake up and suck tit or rub cunt. When I dozed off for the last time, I remember Maggie reaching from behind with her hand and placing it in my pussy. She told me to pretend it was that big black cock between my legs. I did and that was my last thought before I woke the next morning...

To Be Continued...