House-Sitting Panty Lover Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They gassed up and I started running. I had never tried to run in heels before and it sure wasn't easy. And it didn't help at all that my breasts were jumping up and down all most popping out of my bra.

As they caught up to me I reckoned there was no chance of escaping them and I stopped up.

But as I tried to do this the tip of my shoe got stuck in the ground and I stumbled and fell down.

"Are you okay?!" Several of the girls shouted jumping out the van to help me up.

"I'm fine." I said as I got on me feet and started dusting of my skirt and bra.

"Are you sure, you are completely okay?" The girl who honked at me asked.

"Yes I'm sure, it didn't hurt at all." I said a bit annoyed.

"Great, then grab him girls!" The girl said.

Her friends grabbed me as she parked the van.

They let me to the trunk and opened the back doors of the van.

It almost looked like a bedroom. It had a carpet and a couch. Actually it was pretty cozy.

The girls shoved me in the trunk. They all joined me in there and smacked the doors behind them.

There was light. And I was on the floor with all the girls looking down at me.

"My name is Cindy." The honking girl said.

"I saw you shopping panties and I almost dripped my panties by just looking at you. I really wanted to see you just in your matching lingerie. And now I have the chance." Cindy said.

"Pull of his skirt!" Cindy ordered the others.

Before I got to say anything they had ripped it off me.

"I overheard your friends talking about how they would make you live out their fantasies by taking you with strapons. And I was jealous." Cindy said.

"But you don't like cocks, do you? You like pussy and just like to dress up as a girl am I right?" Cindy asked me.

I just nodded hesitantly.

"Great! Cause that's what I'll give to you!" Cindy said as she pulled up her dress and took off her panties.

"Put them on him!" Cindy said as she gave her black leather thong to one the girls.

They forced them on me, and it was really tight, pressing up between my ass cheeks and against my buttplug.

"Know lick me bitch!" Cindy said as she forced my head on her pussy.

I instinctively started licking her. As she moaned more and more I just got more excited as well and tried to do it even better.

She reached her hand down my bra and started caressing my breasts. My dick was getting so hard.

"Give me the back of his red thong!" Cindy said between one of her moans.

One of the girls grabbed my red thong beneath the black leather thong, pulled it up and put it in Cindy's hand.

As the girl pulled it, I moaned myself as the buttplug got pressed hard up my ass.

Cindy started pulling it in the rhythm of her moans. Making us synchronize our moans. I licked her wild, and stuck my tongue up her pussy. She then almost squealed and yanked hard in my thong making me moan to.

At this very moment the doors got pulled up and there stood Megan and Sophie.

"Well well well. You just can't stop making friends, can you sweety?" Megan said.

"But licking their pussy in the back of a van only wearing your thong and bra is a new one." She added.

"We're sorry to interrupt your little party. But this girl has more shopping to do before she can have any fun, so we need to take her." Sophie said grabbing my arm and pulling me out.

"Sophie I can't go back in wearing only underwear!" I said.

"You're right, we can't have you getting kicked out again." Megan said.

"You! Give her your dress!" Megan demanded Cindy.

"Why would I?" Cindy said laughing.

"Because she just licked you and because you don't want me to come fuck you, like I fucked her earlier!" Megan answered and starred aggressively at Cindy.

Cindy's smirk had been replaced by a scared expression. But she did what Megan said, she took of her dress and gave it to me.

"Nice boobs!" Megan said to Cindy as she realized Cindy wasn't wearing a bra.

I put on the dress. It was as a short black dress. It was loose in the bottom and tight in the top with no straps, it was only held up by my bust.

We then left the girls in the van to themselves and walked to the mall.

I felt kind of victorious over Cindy. Maybe I went down on her, but here I was wearing her cute dress and sexy black leather thong, while she was left naked in the back of a van. I giggled to myself. But then I curiously asked.

"How did you know I was in the van?"

"Easy, Amy and Jessica saw you getting dragged out the mall so we got to the parking lot. Here we started asking people if they had seen a girl walking around in only a pink mini skirt and a bra, and unsurprisingly a lot of people noticed you walking confused around." Sophie replied.

"And then some guys were trying to pick you up just before they saw you talking to some girls in a van and they told us you went in the back of it with them. And voila. There we found you on your knees licking a complete stranger's pussy." Sophie laughed.

"Well I can explain. They force..." I was about to explain how they attacked me before Megan interrupted.

"It's okay princess. Many girls get a bit bi-curious sometimes, but let me tell you this. We almost always go back to the big hard cock." She said as she smiled at me.

We went in to find some dresses for me. I immediately fell in love with a tight white dress which had a very deep cut out in the front and an even deeper one in the back going all the way down to just above the hips.

I found one in my size and went to the dressing room to try it on. As I took off Cindy's dress I stood a second and again admired myself in the mirror.

Wearing nothing but bra and panties I understood why Jessica had envied my body. I was hot!

Suddenly Sophie walked in carrying her "goodie" bag.

"Please no Sophie not again. You already have lived out your blowjob fantasy." I said to her.

"Oh shut up silly. I'm not here to deep throat you again, even though it was pretty good. I'm here to give you one final thing which will make that tight dress look even better on you." Sophie said.

She stuck her hand down her back and pulled up some skin colored silicone thing.

"It's vagina pants with butt forms. It's penetrable and you can stick your boy clitty in here and pee like a real girl." She explained.

"Are you serious?" I said as I looked kind of skeptical at her.

"Yes I am! You can't wear that kind of tight dress with that boy clitty of yours bulging out in the front. And not only does it take care of that, it will also give you and amazing ass in that dress!" Sophie explained convincingly.

"Well okay then." I said, still a bit weirded out.

Sophie started pulling off both my thongs and took out the buttplug. As she took it out I felt a huge relieve in my ass, it felt so relaxed. But a bit empty as well.

"We might as well take off your bra, you can't wear that kind of bra with a backless dress." Sophie said as she unhooked my bra and pulled it off.

She made me step in the vagina pants and pulled them up over me, making sure my cock went in the tube that seemingly allowed me to pee like a girl.

And my butt really got bigger! It wasn't a Kardashian, but it wasn't that far away either.

I stood there quiet a second and I looked up and down myself in the mirror. There was no sign of me being a boy. I had long blonde hair. My face was beautifully covered in make-up, with red lips and blush on my cheeks. I had big tits hanging from my chest which just seemed like a natural part of me.

And down where I usually see my most manly part was a real looking vagina with and even more real looking clitty. As I turned around I could see my voluptuous butt sticking way more out than ever before.

I slowly caressed my body feeling all the female parts dominating it. It was a strange but nice feeling.

"Damn you could go spying on girls in their locker room if you wanted to. No one would ever think anything but you being a well-proportioned girl!" Sophie said as she looked at me.

"Now let's get you in that dress. But first I need to check something." Sophie said as she kneeled down behind me.

"Uuuuuh!" I moaned. As it felt my ass getting filled again.

"Sounds like it's penetrable to me!" Sophie said as she smiled to me.

It sure was. She pulled up my thong over my new big butt and smacked me. I felt it almost as much as if it was my own.

Sophie then helped me put on my new white dress.

I looked amazing. I had a beautiful and sexy cleavage showing in the front and the way the tight dress formed around my ass in the back was fantastic.

"I almost think your ass looks better than mine you hotty!" Sophie said.

We walked out to show me to Megan who was eagerly waiting.

Without the bra my boobs now jiggled even more for each step I took. It was an amazing feeling. So liberating and naughty as well. I made a small jump to feel them really moving freely.

"WOW!" Megan just said as she saw me.

"I know right? And look at that ass!" Sophie said a she spun me around.

"Damn it's better and bigger than yours Sophie!" Megan said surprised.

"I know! And that's not even the best part. Look at this!" Sophie said as she turned me around again, lifted up my dress and pointed at my now flat thong.

"What?! Is this really her? It looks so real!" Megan said as she got on her knees, pulled my thong to the side and started caressing my clitoris.

Somehow it was connected to my penis head, because I could feel every soft touch with a pleasant sensation.

"Oh my God it works!" Megan laughed looking surprised at how I reacted.

She tickled me a bit more before she put back my thong on my clit and pulled down my dress.

I had never before felt nor looked so feminine in my entire life. And I was enjoying it so much!

After this we tried on several dresses. Short ones, long ones, tight and loose ones. Elegant and classy ones. Slutty, naughty and revealing ones. All in different colors and fabric.

We but many but at the end I put the white one on again. It was the perfect combination of elegant and slutty.

"What do you want to do about the dress and leather thong you got from that girl in the van?" Sophie asked.

"Can I please keep it? I love to wear clothes I've seen other girls wearing as it makes it easier for me to imagine being them." I replied.

"Haha of course you pervert." Sophie said as she smiled to me.

"Thanks Sophie." I said.

After this we went shopping for everything else. We bought, shorts, pants, sexy latex leggings, nighties, chemises, swimsuits. Both several bikinis, thongs and regular, but also bathing suits in all kinds of sexy models. We bought body stockings, skirts and tops. Also sports bras and other sport clothes. Tights and everything.

I now had a full girl wardrobe needing nothing. And Megan almost agreed.

"You got everything you need now except one important thing all girls need in their night drawer. A selection of dildos to pleasure themselves! But it's late and they have no sexshops here. We will wait until tomorrow and go where Sophie found all these nice things for you." She said.

"I don't think I'll use that Megan." I replied.

"Just wait. Soon you will get used to the sensation of getting filled and need it all the time!" Megan said and smiled at me.

"She's right about that princess! You will feel it as soon as we unplug you later. But now let's hit the road and find the cabin." Sophie said.

"I'm up for that! These heels are killing me, I just can't wait to sit down and relax!" I said.

The girls just laughed at me when I said this but I didn't quite understand why and just laughed with them.

As we got to the car I was about to take the back seat when Megan said "No! Get up front next to me this time princess."

I did and we all buckled up and hit the road.

"You know sweety. Now we are in the car again I will share another fantasy of mine with you." Megan said.

"You know I love driving and being in the car. And this gives me time to imagine all these dirty things you can do in it. Open my shorts." She ordered me.

I did. She was wearing a sexy black lace thong with a small pink bow on the top.

"Now grab my pussy." Megan said.

I looked at her but she just said do it. So I did. But it wasn't her pussy I could feel.

I got my hand on her big girl cock.

"I have always fantasized about giving head to the driver as a thanks for transporting me. So I guess you now know what I expect you to do, you dirty girl!" Megan said.

"I can't do it here Megan. Someone might see us?" I said.

"GET YOUR MOUTH ON MY COCK KNOW BITCH!" Megan shouted as she pulled my head down.

I got her big girl cock out and put it in my mouth.

"OH YEAH. THAT'S IT! Megan moaned.

I could feel Sophie started playing with the remote to my buttplug and I joined in on Megan's moaning.

As she did this I reckoned I could just as well start to enjoy it. So I stuck one hand up my dress and started caressing my clitty. The other hand I moved down the top of my dress to feel my tits.

With a pussy in one hand and a huge boob in the other it wasn't that bad sucking Megan's girl cock. I moaned a bit with the thought.

"That's a good moaning little slut! While you keep sucking I can just tell you that my dream is being taken on the backseat of a car. So I guess you know what you're doing next." Sophie laughed.

It was going to be a long and eventful trip to the cabin I thought myself...