House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Are you sure.you are sure?"

"Eric, will you stop asking so many questions and fuck me already?"

Up to this point, I still felt a little bit hesitant about actually going through with it and sleeping with my first guy. But between his crude language, the fact that he was ordering me even though he was on bottom, and the sight of him spreading his asscheeks to open his asshole for me to penetrate him, it was decided for me. I desired him. I wanted to know what he felt like on the inside. I wanted to fuck Daniel's brains out.

I put one hand on his back while the other placed my cock right onto Daniel's inviting asshole. I pushed my cock in with my hand until the entire head was in. I had passed the first round of resistance and I knew that he needed to relax a bit first before I could stick my dick into his ass any further. It felt incredibly tight, even with the work my fingers had done earlier. I could tell Daniel was trying not to cry out and was keeping still while he waited for me to enter further.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Yes, but please don't stop."

I moved my cock back and forth a little bit and tried to push it in further but his anus wouldn't budge. He began crying out and wincing in pain as I pushed in. I could see him clenching his fist tightly trying to stand the pain. I took my hand off my cock and put it on his clenched fist. He wrapped the fingers of his hand around mine and held on tightly. After that he calmed down and seemed to start relaxing. I was able to push in further until I was about 3 inches in. Elena has a pretty large vagina, so I have never really felt tightness on my dick like this. It felt great. Daniel's asshole wasn't as wet as Elena's pussy but the tightness and naughtiness of what I was doing was making it even more pleasurable. Danie's sphincter had finally relaxed and loosened to the point where I could slide my dick in and out of him to actually fuck him. He was moaning and groaning in pain and pleasure as I penetrated further and further. I finally reached a point where I was able to stick most of my dick inside of him. Daniel's groaning had gotten louder.

"Fuck fuck, oh fuck. Oh fuck me. Fuck me good." Daniel was muttering softly to himself as my cock kept going in and out of his rectum. I let go of his hand and took my other off his shoulder so I could put both of my hands on his hips and get a good grip while I fucked him. He really did look beautiful from this position. I was far enough inside him now that I could feel his buttcheeks against my thighs and hips and my balls started slapping against the back of his shaft. I started pounding and slamming him even harder and we both started moaning in unison as waves of pleasure washed over us. It didn't seem like Daniel could take it anymore, and he grabbed his cock in one of his hands and began jerking on it. Deciding he was doing enough work and I should be a good friend, I took one hand off his hip and reached around to start pulling on his cockl. I leaned forward so my chest was on his back and I was able to kiss his neck and his back. I stuck my tongue inside of his ear and then whispered to him, "How much do you like my cock?"

"I fucking love your cock. I love it filling my ass. I want you to cum in my ass." That was all I needed to set me off. I pushed my cock all the way until it was entirely in Daniel's ass. I continued masturbating him as I felt my cock start to pulse and before I knew it I was ejaculating rivers of semen into Daniel's ass. That must have been the release he was waiting for, because just as I was finishing climaxing I felt his dick trembling in my hand. His sticky cum spurted out all over my hand. Whatever I couldn't catch landed on the floor.

We sat there panting for a half a minute before I started taking my cock out. Daniel groaned as he felt the cock that had completely filled his asshole being slowly taken out. As I pulled my dick out, I momentarily became worried that when I saw my cock it would be covered in Daniel's shit since I had been so deep in his rectum. But I was surprised as I pulled it out and it seemed completely clean aside from rivulets of my cum still moistening my cock. Daniel saw me looking at my cock as I pulled it out of him and seemed to know what I was thinking.

"I cleaned myself before I came over. Just in case." Daniel said.

Instead of feeling grossed out knowing that Daniel had given himself an enema, I instead felt flattered that Daniel had been so thoughtful for me. When I finished pulling my cock out a little bit of my cum dripped out his asshole after me. I had gaped his asshole and a large dark hole was staring at me after I finished.

We both sat down on opposite sides of the room and looked each other. I still had his cum all over my hand and after we looked in each other's eyes I brought my hand to my mouth and began licking up every drop of his semen.

"Fucking hot," Daniel said. He noticed that the cum that had dripped out of his asshole was running down his thigh now. He picked the dribble up with his finger and licked it into his mouth.

"Fucking hot," I said. "So how was it?"

"It hurt like a motherfucker at first. But then it felt good. Really good." As Daniel said the last part he gave me a look like he never wanted to be with anyone else in his life. We started making out for a few more minutes. Pretty soon, Daniel excused himself to use the restroom. I tried not to think about him attempting to clean all of my cum out of his ass.

We were both exhausted at the end of the day and it somehow become 11pm before we knew it. We decided to both crawl into Elena's bed naked together and I would wash the sheets tomorrow. Daniel and I laid in my girlfriend's bed, falling asleep together with our arms, legs, and cocks entwined.

To Be Continued...

12