House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aloe continued her circuit around the stage until she finished her set. Then a leggy blonde MILF named Sandy came out to entertain the crowd next.

We sat around for a while sipping our drinks and ogling Sandy as she stripped. We were just discussing where we wanted to go next when I noticed Aloe striding over to our table. She still hadn't clothed herself and I felt my embarrassment resurfacing as she plopped herself down on my lap and clasped her hands around my neck. I felt the heat from her naked skin radiating against me. Her body felt amazingly soft.

Aloe looked over at the rest of my party and asked, "How we all doin' tonight, boys?"

My friends and brothers raised their glasses and cheered in positive affirmation, all except for Kevin who had stuffed some bills into Sandy's underwear and was busy enjoying a faceful of tits.

"So when's the big day?" Aloe asked me.

"Saturday," I croaked as she ran her hand over my thigh dangerously near to my crotch.

"But you're too young to tie the knot," Aloe said with her husky, sexy voice as she caressed my cheek with the back of her fingers. "You're still just a baby."

"Oh, it's definitely happening," Daniel said as he laughed at me. He was clearly enjoying this.

"In that case, you'd better have a bachelor's party you won't ever forget," Aloe purred as she ran her spindly fingers through my thick hair. "Only costs fifty for us to have some alone time and I promise I'll make it worth every penny."

The rest of my party hollered and jeered as they plunged their hands into their pockets to retrieve their wallets so they could pool their money together. Even Daniel pitched in. It wasn't long before the total sum of fifty dollars was collected and given to Aloe. She handed the money over to a bouncer that she signaled over. The large, heavily muscled guard placed the funds in a box near the entrance with Aloe's name on it.

Aloe stood up and held her hand out to me. I hesitated for a second before loud admonishments from the others and pointed jabs of their elbows convinced me to just go for it.

As Aloe led me by hand to one of the back rooms I couldn't help staring at her crack and the way her large buttocks moved up and down whenever she walked. Aloe looked back at me and gave me a full-toothed grin when she noticed me checking out her butt. Aloe gave her ass a little wiggle and giggled as she saw my eyes widen at the sight. She held the door to the private room open for me and smacked me on the ass as I walked inside.

The smaller room was dimly lit with just a few green and blue neon lights built into the walls. The room was sparsely adorned with just a few couches pushed against the walls, a sink and mirror in one corner, and a circular booth that surrounded a table with a pole connected to the ceiling built into it. Aloe walked over to a stereo system mounted to one of the walls and fiddled with the controls for a minute before "Glory Box" by Portishead began playing.

I was quite impressed by the musical choice. When the song started, Aloe tangled a hand in her dark, curly hair and ran her other hand down her breast, past her belly and to the center of her thighs as she swayed to the eerie strings of the music. Aloe bade me to sit at the booth and she hopped up onto the table once I had made myself comfortable.

Now that my friends weren't there, I felt I could actually look at Aloe without embarrassment and appreciate her body freely. Aloe did have such beautiful looking brown skin which was an even bigger turn-on to me since I had never seen a black woman naked in real life. Her color possessed an exotic allure due to my inexperience. Aloe flaunted much larger breasts than my promised Elena though I honestly thought Elena's legs were nicer. Elena had a smaller ass, but it was tighter and more toned that this black woman's plump bottom. I could appreciate and enjoy both their butts, I wasn't one to discriminate.

Despite myself, I could feel the beginnings of an erection growing in my pants as my eyes pondered Aloe's naked body. While I was extremely attracted to Daniel, I did consider myself bisexual and women definitely still turned me on.

Aloe slowly swung around the pole with one leg stretched high in the air, granting me a fleeting glimpse of her pussy as she spun in a slowly resolving circle. Once she completed her circuit, Aloe turned to face the pole and grasped it tightly for leverage as she fell back into a squatting position. Aloe moaned and thrust her crotch against the pole like she was fucking it for a minute before she stood back up, bent over, and push her ass out toward me. Aloe shook her bottom back and forth and up and down, twerking slowly and sexily as Beth Gibbons sang the chorus 'I just want to be a woman' in the background.

I sat near enough to clearly view Aloe's hairless vulva and the tight pucker of her asshole between her buttcheeks. The color of her anus was a slightly darker brown than the rest of her body. Aloe smacked herself on the bottom loudly and cooed with pleasure before turning herself around and standing directly above me.

Aloe grinned down at me and said, "Enjoy yourself, cutie. I know I will be."

Aloe took ahold of my hair and held my head in place as she slowly gyrated her hips toward my face in perfect time to the music. Her pussy came tantalizingly close to my mouth, close enough that I could smell her musk despite the fact that she seemed to have perfumed her crotch to try and prevent her natural scent from being detected. If I stuck my tongue out all the way I might have actually licked her my mouth was so close to her now. As I stared into the opening between Aloe's pussy lips, I noticed with shock that there was dampness glistening within her. The stripper was actually becoming genuinely turned on by this! That made me feel a little less guilty about Aloe's exploitation considering she actually seemed to be enjoying it.

Aloe turned her back to me and reached her hands down to her buttocks to spread her asscheeks wide apart. While Aloe's butthole remained tight and closed, her pussy spread open far enough that I could see her pink insides even in this dim light.

This strip club's private dances were fucking intense. At the only other strip club I had been to the dancers didn't even take their panties off and when I received a lap dance the stripper merely grinded against me for exactly thirty seconds and then it was over. Not even worth the twenty bucks I paid for it. But here at Evening Ladies, the strippers could actually dance and for the right price they would bare their most intimate areas to you up close and personal.

I had to admit I fixated far longer on Aloe's asshole than on her pussy. Something about the ringed spiral of her brownie enticed me and I knew it was at least partially due to the inherent dirtiness and forbiddenness. In the first couple years of Elena and I's relationship she would sometimes indulge me by letting my finger or tongue slip inside her anus but for quite a while now that zone had been totally off limits. I hadn't engaged in assplay for years now.

I licked my lips as I stared at Aloe's asshole and imagined eating it, thrusting my finger inside it, feeling it clench tightly around my cock as I penetrated it and violated deep inside her rectum. After entertaining these thoughts, I was now fully erect and the encumbrance of my jeans hurt my crotch as the head of my cock pressed against the fly of my pants.

I couldn't kid myself though. I knew what I really wanted was Daniel. He was so near, seated in the room next door only a few hundred feet away from me. But I had never further from him. I tried to recall exactly how his body looked but it had been too long to remember exactly. If only I could discover him anew.

My hands rested in my lap politely but once Aloe decided I had been given a good enough view of both her holes she decided to facilitate a closer interaction between client and server. She reached down to pull my hands along her thighs and up to her hips as she practically pushed her ass into my face. For one blissful second the cheeks of her ass met the cheeks of my face and I could have sworn the tip of my nose brushed against her pussy. I gripped Aloe by her hips with my thumbs curled around the meaty flesh of her bottom. I mistakenly assumed this was a no touching establishment but apparently customers who paid extra were allowed to fondle the talent.

Aloe looked back at me and ordered, "Spank me."

Not knowing what else to do, I opened my palm and gave Aloe a light smack on the ass with the flat of my hand. My palm made a most satisfying slapping noise as it made contact with her buttock.

Aloe cooed and demanded, "Harder than that, sugar. Make it hurt."

I slapped Aloe on her butt as hard as I could manage while in such close proximity and she squealed loudly. Aloe dropped down and sat in my lap with her back facing me before grinding her ass against my crotch. Aloe felt my hardness poking her bottom through my jeans and she reached a hand back to twine it around the back of my neck while her other hand rested upon my knee. Her face was close enough that I could feel the warmth of her breath and smell its minty scent. Aloe eyed me with what looked like true lust. Once she had discovered the exact location of my firmness, Aloe used her soft, plump bottom to massage it. I groaned involuntarily at the heavenly sensation.

"Glad to know I can get a rise out of you," Aloe said with a sultry smile as she dryhumped me. "I was starting to worry I had lost my touch."

Aloe turned herself around so we were sitting crotch to crotch. She put her hands around my neck and humped rhythmically against me in time to the beat of the music. I hadn't even noticed that "Sour Times" had started to play after "Glory Box" concluded. I gasped as Aloe's grinding rubbed my cock up and down through my clothes. Aloe knew exactly what she was doing. I felt the heat radiating from her pussy even through the layers of my jeans and underwear. If I didn't have clothes on we would certainly be fucking right now. Did I want that? Right now it would have been difficult to deny sex with Aloe if offered.

Aloe stopped moving momentarily and laid her hands on my face to stroke my beard.

"You're a cutie," Aloe said as she kissed me on the cheek. "And a sweetheart."

I lost myself to lust and Elena couldn't be any further from my mind. I grabbed Aloe by her ass and pressed her tighter against my body. She gasped as the solidity of my cock provided a firm surface for her genitals to rub against. Aloe sighed as she rocked against me and stimulated her sex further. This didn't constitute cheating, did it? It's not like it would be the first time I had done that if I were being brutally honest with myself.

Aloe lifted herself up slightly and pressed her hands down on my thighs very near to my crotch as she said, "Most clubs don't allow their dancers to touch customers below the waist during private dances. But here they allow it for a certain price."

I barked a laugh and though I wasn't planning to take her up on the offer I couldn't help asking, "Well, how much is it for that extra service?"

"Only a hundred dollars and my hands will make you feel soooo good," Aloe said as she slid down my body slinkily so that her breasts ran down my face and chest before she sat on her knees before me.

Aloe put her hands on my knees and pushed my legs wide apart as she winked and added, "One hundred dollars plus whatever tip you can find it in your good heart to contribute."

"Tempting," I replied as I stroked my chin. "But I don't have that much money to spend and well, I am getting married in two days and can't really be doing this sort of thing any more. You've been fantastic Aloe, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass."

I started to get up but Aloe put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down onto the booth.

"Wait," Aloe said with mischievous glint in her eye. For the first time her persona seemed totally honest and true to her actual self rather than the identity she created onstage. "You're really cute and seem like a genuinely nice guy. I don't see that too often in here. I can tell you aren't the type who would do this sort of thing when you're married. But you aren't married yet, are you?"

I shook my head nervously.

"How about a freebie then?" Aloe asked impishly as she unbuckled my belt and loosened the button of my jeans. "My wedding gift to you."

"Okay," I whispered as Aloe unzipped my fly.

I lifted myself off the booth to help Aloe pull my pants and underwear down until my fully erect penis sprang forth. Aloe's eyes widened when she realized the length and girth of my dick. She made a wolf whistle and muttered 'holy shit' under her breath. It wasn't just that my cock was more than eight inches long, it was wide and full as well. I keep my pubic hair well-trimmed so there was very little hair growing on and around my crotch. My member stood up tall and veiny, so stiff with arousal that it was almost pulsating. After Elena and the girl I lost my virginity to in high school, this was only the third female who had seen my cock up close like this.

"Damn, you've got a nice big cock for a white boy," Aloe commented. "Your fiancé is a lucky woman. I bet you treat her real good with this thing."

I grunted as Aloe's brown-skinned hand took ahold of my cock and gripped it firmly. I threw my head back and groaned as she squeezed it before she leaned forward and slowly ran her tongue from my testicles up to the top of my shaft. Aloe's feline tongue felt wondrous as it licked its way up my penis. The tip of her tongue flicked over the hole at the head of my cock and then Aloe spat a thick gob of saliva onto my prick. Aloe stroked my penis up and down with the palm of her hand to spread her saliva around and efficiently lubricate my cock with the fluid.

Aloe wrapped the fingers of both hands around my cock and began jerking me up and down more fervently. I felt simultaneously disappointed and relieved when I realized that she wouldn't be sucking on my cock again. While a blowjob would have been nice, that might have been taking things just a bit too far to the point of being unforgivable.

Aloe's hands were soft and her fingers nimble. She moved one of her hands lower and fondled my dangling testicles while her other hand jerked my cock up and down at a more rapid pace. The look in Aloe's eyes was wild and intimidating so I clamped my eyes shut in reaction. I hoped I could pretend this wasn't happening if I couldn't see it. Thinking myself silly, I decided just to ride this pleasure to its conclusion and try not think about the implications of what was happening.

It didn't take long. I felt an intense pressure welling inside my crotch and the pleasure rose like a flood that threatened to overflow its levee. I made a croaking noise within my throat as I experienced a shockingly sudden release and my cock began to pump ejaculate in thick spurts that creamed Aloe's chin and neck. Aloe laughed with delight and pointed my penis downward so that my ejaculations squirted onto her naked chest instead. I opened my eyes and saw through the neon haze that my pearly white semen had smeared all over her breasts and was dripping down the button of one of her nipples.

Aloe continued tugging on my cock with longer but harder strokes in order to drain every last drop of cum from my body. It felt like she was milking the sperm out of me the way she squeezed and pulled my cock while massaging my scrotum. The pressure in my cock finally receded as the last drippings of semen no longer spurted but instead ran down the side of my penis and trickled onto Aloe's hand instead.

After having orgasmed in such an unorthodox setting and still feeling the effects of alcohol and marijuana clouding my mind my head was left swimming. I melted into the black leather cushion behind me and breathed heavily as I recovered from my climax. Not knowing what else to say and feeling embarrassed now by the sight of my cum running down Aloe's chin and trickling down the inner slope of her breasts I mumbled, "Thank you."

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself despite your hesitation," Aloe observed wryly. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go clean up."

Aloe went to the sink on the far side of the room where she wiped clean her chin and body using a washcloth that she wet beneath the faucet. As she washed her hands I pulled my underwear and jeans back on and stood up. A song I didn't recognize was playing now and Aloe hummed the mysterious melody to herself as she hurriedly reapplied her makeup. She must have another performance starting soon.

I felt awkward leaving without saying anything so I tapped Aloe on the shoulder and said awkwardly, "Um, I think you uh, did a great job and deserve a tip."

I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket and counted out all the cash I had.

"Here's... twenty-seven dollars," I said with embarrassment. "Sorry, it's everything I have."

I held the cash out to her and Aloe took it gratefully.

"Aw thanks, you didn't have to give me anything, sugar," said Aloe. "You treat your girl real nice, y'hear? Don't get caught coming to places like this any more once you're a married man."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied with a solemn nod.

Aloe surprised me by drawing me into a tight hug and kissing me on the cheek. I still felt uncomfortably aroused with her wet and naked body pressed closely to me. Her large breasts were mashed against my chest.

"I can tell you're a good guy," Aloe said as she patted me on the back. "You don't have to feel guilty about this. I do it because I enjoy it and the money is good."

Fine intuition she possessed to know implicitly that I felt more guilty about somehow taking advantage of her than I did about cheating on my girlfriend. Not that I didn't feel guilty about that either, but the handjob was essentially meaningless to Elena and I's relationship. I promised myself I wouldn't ever do something like this again. I thanked Aloe oa final time and went to rejoin the rest of my party in the main room.

My friends and family remained sitting at the same table though now a young rail-thin girl with raven black hair and gothic makeup was performing onstage. She possessed tiny mosquito-bite breasts and an angry disposition that prevented her from being beautiful even with how sexy and kinky looking she was. The goth girl wore heavy knee-high black boots and nothing else. Unlike the entirely shorn pubises of the other performers, this dancer had a thick, full bush of black hair obscuring her genitals.

Devin stood with his back facing the stage and his shirt pulled up to his collar as the dancer flogged him viciously with a crop held in her right hand. The rest of the party laughed uproariously at Devin's predicament and hadn't even noticed I'd returned until I sat down right next to them. My drink from earlier remained untouched and mostly full. I chugged the whole remainder of the beer down my gullet immediately upon sitting down.

"Damn dude, what the hell happened?" Kevin asked as I took a seat next to him. "You were in there for over fifteen minutes."

"Nope, not gonna talk about it," I said after finishing my drink and burping loudly.

"You okay, Eric?" asked Daniel. "Your face is looking a little bit flushed."

Daniel's tone sounded concerned but his smile showed pure amusement. He had to have at least suspected something went on in the private room that I would prefer to not discuss. As far as I was concerned I would be taking Aloe's extremely service-oriented performance to the grave with me. Everyone present egged me on for details of my private dance but thankfully Daniel rescued me from having to explain myself.

"Are you ready to move on from here, Eric?" asked Daniel. "I don't know about anyone else, but I think I've seen enough vaginas up close to last me the rest of my life."

123456...8