House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed and I agreed that it was time to go. Everyone hurriedly finished their drinks and Devin pulled his shirt back down to his waist. He backed away from the blackhaired dancer nervously as the nude vixen eyed him with loathing.

"You coming with us too, Devin?" Daniel inquired of my friend. "Or are you going to stay here and serve your new Mistress?"

"Let's peace out," Devin said hurriedly. "She's hot but she looks like she wants to fuck me and then murder me in my sleep Black Widow style."

The dancer tapped her whip in the palm of her hand repeatedly and pursed her lips in disappointment as her prey vacated the premises. Devin did toss a five-dollar bill onto the stage for her tip but he made sure not to come within striking distance of her whip.

"Cigarette," I demanded of Daniel as soon as we were outside the strip club.

We smoked on our way to a dance club that would be our final stop for the night. In a fun coincidence it turned out there was a bachelorette party going on at this same location and the prospective bride and her bridesmaids intermixed with the groomsmen of my party. Soon members of both wedding parties were buying the future bride and groom shots. The bride-to-be and I clinked our shot glasses together in a toast before drowning shot after shot. The bride was a pretty blonde girl with a short, neck-length bob and sparkling blue eyes. In speaking briefly with her she seemed unopinionated about any topic I brought up but she was quite pleasant, if a bit simpleminded. Nothing like my Elena.

While my brothers and friends took to the dancefloor with the girls of the other wedding party, the bride and I sat on stools next to each other at the bar and chatted amicably. Our drunkenness had progressed to the point where the two of us could understand each other perfectly though our speech would have sounded like slurred gibberish to any sober person nearby. Our conversations ranged from the horridness of wedding planning to plans for our receptions and what we thought living with our future spouses would be like.

"Starting Saturday," the blonde mumbled as she held up her shot glass. "The whole rest of our lives. Poof, just like that. Suddenly, my future isn't mine any more."

"The rest of our lives," I agreed. I was not sober enough to detect how badly my speech was slurring. "Forever. It seems like such a long time when you stop and think about it. I mean, forever is forever. And ever and ever."

"It's almost too much," the bride replied with dismay. "I mean, what happens when we fight? What if we find out too late that we don't actually love each other that much? What if we aren't strong enough when things get tough? And having kids someday? Fuck, I don't even want to think about that yet!"

"I mean, I love her," I said as I took another shot and slammed the glass down onto the bar. "I do. That's never been a question. But it's such a huge commitment. Like you said, the rest of our lives. That's what I'm signing up for. But what if I can't be the husband she needs? Fuck, what if she isn't what I need?"

I couldn't help glancing over at Daniel. He was standing nearby chatting with a handsome Asian guy who seemed very handsy. The young man's hand rubbed Daniel's forearm as they spoke and he gripped Daniel by the wrist every so often. Daniel wasn't stopping the touching, if anything he was encouraging it with the way he reached up to brush the hair away from the other guy's eyes and let his hand linger a few seconds longer than necessary. Fuck, that was the last thing I needed to see right now.

Suddenly I felt a warm mouth pressed against mine. The blonde bride-to-be whose name I didn't even know was kissing me and I could feel her wet tongue drunkenly wagging against my closed lips. Improbably, I kissed her back and opened my mouth. I felt her tongue pass through my lips where it commenced its wriggling inside of my mouth. I grabbed her face and held it close,feeling her every tremble as we made out sloppily right at the bar. My hands caressed her cheeks as our tongues flicked wildly over the other's. I sucked on her tongue and heard a moan within her throat.

It was a pretty awful kiss by my usual standards. We were so drunk that our teeth kept clanging together and our tongues seemed more like wildly writhing tentacles instead of elegant extensions of our unbridled passion.

"And we're done," I heard someone's voice say behind me as they grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled the girl and I apart.

When I felt someone grabbing at me I turned around with my fist raised, ready to deck whoever was interrupting me in my makeout session. My features softened and I lowered my arm as I realized it was Daniel bailing me out of a potentially disastrous hookup.

"Daniel," I said with a broken smile. "Hey."

"I think we'd better get you home," Daniel said as he eyed the drunken blonde sitting next to me. "You've had plenty enough for one night."

I comprehended what I had been doing and suddenly the pulsing sound of music and cries of people trying to scream and yell over the din became overwhelming. The enormity of the mistake I nearly made now dawned on me and I felt horribly ashamed. I realized too late that I had imbibed far too many drinks. The club spinned around and around while I sat perfectly still.

"I think that's probably a good idea," I admitted. "Take me home."

Drunk as I was, I still couldn't help feeling a tingle rushing through my body as Daniel took me by the arm and lifted me up. I looked down at the blonde bride whose face was flushed with embarrassment. She appeared completely mortified by what she had just done and she looked about nervously, obviously hoping no one else had seen the two of us making out.

I leaned in close to her ear so the bride could hear me over the loud music and I said, "I hope you have a great wedding and a wonderful marriage. You are going to make your husband so happy. Have a good night."

Daniel and I found the rest of our bachelor's party scattered about the club and we said our goodbyes to each person one by one. Daniel let them know he was taking me home and so everyone else was on their own for rides. It looked like some of my friends were trying to make it with the bridesmaids and so no one was in any hurry to leave. I must have blacked out the entire walk back to Daniel's car plus the drive home because the next thing I remembered was getting out of the passenger seat and staring at the entrance to my apartment building.

"Thanks for the ride," I said to Daniel, feeling a bit ashamed at my behavior this evening. "Thanks for looking out for me all night too. Jesus, what a mess. If you hadn't been there to help me tonight..."

Daniel grinned at me with his beautiful smile while he spun his jangling keys around his index finger playfully.

"Hey, we had fun didn't we?" Daniel replied with a shrug. "Even if it was a glorious mess. You never have to worry anyway. I'd always look out for you."

I felt a sudden outpouring of emotion for my friend and I couldn't stop myself from taking his face in my hands and pulling his lips to mine. Unlike my dry, plastered lips Daniel's were smooth and moist. They felt truly wonderful. When Daniel didn't pull away immediately I opened my mouth and ran my tongue across his lower lip.

Suddenly Daniel pushed my hands away and tore his mouth from mine forcefully. I looked at him questioningly because he actually seemed furious with me.

"Haven't you done enough yet tonight?" Daniel accused. "Jesus!"

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I just thought..."

"No, you haven't been thinking," Daniel scolded. "That's the problem. You are marrying Elena in less than two days. I don't know if you are having a personal crisis or cold feet or whatever but you need to start fucking acting like it. Be a man and treat your spouse with more respect."

"But Daniel, what about us?" I pleaded. I hoped my drunken voice didn't come off as pathetic as it sounded to me.

"Eric, there is no 'us'," said Daniel.

My heart felt like it was literally being ripped asunder and pulled out of my chest.

"Maybe there was something once," Daniel continued. "But you were simply bicurious and I just wanted to lose my virginity to someone I trusted. That was it, there was nothing more between us."

I suddenly felt extremely warm and sweat poured down my body as the world began spinning around. An intense wave of nausea fell over me and I knew I was about to become sick.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked, his tone now concerned rather than admonitory. "You look really pale, Eric."

"Inside," was all that I could manage to speak.

Daniel held me by the shoulder and helped me into the building and down the stairs to the entrance to my apartment. He knocked on the door rather than have me fumble for my keys. Elena quickly answered. She had apparently stayed awake waiting for me even though the time was past one in the morning.

When Elena saw the state I was in and noticed that Daniel was having to hold me up to prevent my collapse she put her hand over her mouth and shouted, "Oh my God!"

Daniel and Elena helped me to the bathroom where they sat me prostrate in front of the porcelain throne. I then proceeded to vomit forth my lunch, my dinner, every beer or shot I had consumed this evening and also what I was convinced was my mortal soul.

"He'll be fine," Daniel assured Elena. "Eric just overdid it a bit. Okay, maybe more than a bit. I have to warn you that he might be completely useless for the better part of tomorrow."

"He was supposed to help Mom and I decorate for the reception, but I kind of assumed he would be in no proper state tomorrow," Elena remarked. She patted me on the back as I took a moment to recover and added, "You just rest easy tomorrow honey, I'll take care of everything. Do you need to stay here tonight, Daniel?"

"Nah, I'm good," Daniel replied. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yep, thanks again," Elena said as she kissed Daniel on the cheek. "For everything."

"And a good night to you too, Eric!" Daniel shouted to me as he walked out of the bathroom.

I responded to Daniel by spewing another load of vomit into the toilet bowl. I hadn't been this sick in years. Elena walked out with Daniel and a moment later I heard the door shut as Daniel departed. I flushed the contents of the toilet away and leaned back against the wall. Thankfully, the nausea had died down and the world stopped spinning but now a splitting headache was starting to form. I cleaned the sides of my mouth using some toilet paper and a minute later Elena returned holding a glass of water.

"Mmm, thank you," I said as I took the water from Elena and drank greedily.

"We'd better get you to bed," Elena said as she grabbed me by the shoulders and helped pull me up.

"Okay," I said sleepily. "Thank you, love you." I nuzzled my head against Elena's shoulder as she practically carried me to the bedroom.

"Easy there, tiger," said Elena. "Let's get you under some blankets before you pass out."

Elena helped me out of my clothes since my coordination had been completely shot to hell and I soon curled up on the bed naked. I fell asleep as soon my head touched the pillow.

~~~

I groaned loudly as I awakened. What a fucking night. I somehow made it back home, safely nestled beneath the covers of my bedspread. I counted that as a win. But otherwise my head pounded like it was a nail at the business end of a hammer and I still felt a bit dizzy. Even after chugging a glass of water my mouth still tasted distinctly of vomit.

I sat up in bed and wished for a few moments that I was dead. I thought about just going back to sleep but with the amount of sunlight shining through the window I knew I had already slept in too late. I used all my vacation leave to take this whole week off in preparation for the wedding so at least I didn't have to worry about missing work.

I rolled out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. After relieving myself I searched in vain for my cell phone but couldn't find it anywhere I looked. What the hell happened? I popped a handful of Tylenol into my mouth hoping the medicine might reduce my suffering. I vaguely remembered making it home last night and throwing up but not much more after leaving the strip club. The evening was one long brownout. But one thing I definitely remembered was trying to kiss Daniel and being totally rejected by him. That moment had seared itself into my memory.

Where the hell was Elena? I thought she wasn't going to leave until later in the morning. On the dining room table I discovered a handwritten note that had been left for me:

Hey E,

You are still out like a rock and I gotta go help Mom so I decided not to wake you before I left. Just make sure you are at the church by 2 to help us get ready, the rehearsal starts at 3.

Love you, Elena

I went to the kitchen and chugged two glasses of water in quick succession to try and kill this hangover. I opened the fridge and tried to find something to eat that would be easy on my stomach. That's when I glanced at the digital clock on the microwave.

No. Fucking. Way.

I looked for another clock to verify the first one I saw wasn't inaccurate but it was the truth. 1:33pm. I had slept for twelve hours. I needed to be at the church for the rehearsal in oh... less than thirty minutes now. Right now I looked like an absolute disaster. I couldn't be seen by both of our families this way. I searched for my phone again but finally accepted that I'd lost it at some point last night. Without a quick and easy way to contact Elena she would have no idea that I was going to be tremendously late.

After allowing myself exactly one minute to freak out I hurriedly showered and tried to find acceptable clothing I could wear. I didn't need something fancy like a tuxedo but this was the rehearsal for my wedding so I figured I should at least try to look sharp. I was searching through my wardrobe sans clothing when I heard the door to my apartment opening. Elena? I wrapped a towel around my waist to cover my nakedness and walked tentatively to the living room.

I ventured out expecting to see Elena, but to my surprise the one I found standing inside my door was Daniel. I felt Daniel's eyes staring at me, taking in my hairy chest and the towel barely covering my nudity.

"Um, I..." Daniel stammered. He couldn't really be distracted by my physique, could he? "Y-You're going to be late to the rehearsal."

"I know," I replied brusquely. Daniel's rejection from last night had been playing over and over in my mind and it hurt more every time I thought of it. "Why do you think I'm getting ready so quickly?"

"Elena couldn't reach you by phone after calling and texting you a bunch of times," Daniel explained. "She was really worried about you. I... I was worried too. She was too busy dealing with family and other wedding shit so she gave me her keys when I volunteered to try and find you."

"You found me," I replied, purposely avoiding looking Daniel in the eye. "So you can leave now. I'll be along as soon as I finish getting dressed."

I stood there with my eyes closed, feeling so sad and frustrated that Daniel was right here with me. Alone. But he didn't want me. He wouldn't ever want me again. I wished he would just leave already, it hurt too much to be near him.

It was as soon as I reached my lowest that I felt a shaking hand placing itself on my chest where it caressed the fur between my pectorals. I opened my eyes to see Daniel smiling at me nervously as his hand ran from my chest up to my neck where he stroked my beard. That's when he leaned in with his eyes shut to place his lips upon my mouth.

Oh my God, Daniel is actually kissing me, I thought. A wellspring of happiness fountained within me as his mouth met mine. His lips felt so truly wonderful.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Daniel's back and drew him closer. Our mouths opened simultaneously and his tongue found its way between my lips where I promptly sucked on it. Daniel's mouth tasted like mints, cigarettes, and heaven. I moved my hand upward and tangled it in his hair as we made out with reckless abandon. I became concerned that my short beard was scratching Daniel's face as we came closer together but Daniel seemed unbothered by it. After a minute, Daniel regrettably broke our kiss and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I've missed you so much," Daniel said breathily. "I wanted to stay away. I tried so so hard."

I thought I might expire from hearing the pain and longing in Daniel's voice. He really did care for me!

"I tried to deny what I felt," Daniel continued after giving me a quick peck on my lips. "I've tried for years. But being this close to you drives me insane. Please tell me you still feel the same. Tell me you forgive me for being so withdrawn these last few years."

"I missed you too," I admitted as I left kisses all over Daniel's cheeks and forehead. "And I would forgive you anything. You have no idea h-."

Before I could finish my sentence Daniel mashed his lips against mine in a kiss so passionate it stole my breath away. This time I stuck my tongue inside his mouth where we performed gymnastics together, my tongue bounding and rolling against his.

When Daniel had taken his fill from my lips he looked down while his hands creeped lower and lower until they reached my waist. Daniel unwrapped my towel and let it plummet to the floor. For a moment he just stared at my cock that slowly lengthened and hardened before his eyes. Then without warning, Daniel dropped down to his knees.

"Daniel, you don't have to-" I started before my breath caught and I gasped as his mouth engulfed the head of my cock.

Daniel wrapped his soft lips tightly around my shaft and opened his mouth wide to plunge blissfully lower. Elena never gave me oral sex any more so the sensation of having my genitals pleasured by a warm and wet orifice with a tongue sliding up and down my shaft was nearly unknown to me. Daniel took my cock further and further into his mouth until it touched his throat and he gagged on it. He pulled his mouth slowly off my cock whilst sucking hard on it until his mouth made a popping noise as my dick exited from his lips. Daniel drooled the excess saliva generated from his choking down onto the tip of my cock. Daniel used his hand to lubricate my shaft with his spit, spreading his saliva from head to base with firm stroking motions.

True to the form I remembered from four years earlier, Daniel didn't tease cock. He kept ahold of my cock with one hand and took me inside his mouth again. Daniel moved his lips up and down my shaft expertly. I groaned and reached down to run my hands through his hair as he sucked me with impressive ferocity. Daniel's mouth descended all the way down to the base of my shaft and back up to the head of my cock before descending again.

With my hands pushing down on Daniel's head, I thrust my pelvis slightly upward every time his lips moved down my shaft so I could fuck his mouth. I moaned and cried out Daniel's name as he gave me the best blowjob I had ever received. The firm tugging of his mouths seal around my cock felt incredible. Too good, in fact.

''Daniel," I gasped with exertion. "Stop, I'm gonna. Unhhh. Oh God I'm gonna..."

I tried to pull away so I wouldn't blast Daniel's mouth with my cum or accidentally ejaculate all over him but Daniel grabbed my ass firmly and shoved my prick deeper inside his mouth instead. He moved his mouth far down my shaft until the tip of his nose poked my abdomen and I felt his throat constricting around my cock. I grunted loudly as my climax burst forth and when Daniel felt my cock start pumping he sucked his way off me until just the head remained in his mouth.

There were no words to describe how good it felt as Daniel's mouth moved slowly up my shaft at the same time I came. Tremendous. Fantastic. Incredible. These descriptors weren't powerful enough to accurately portray the ecstasy Daniel's mouth gave to me.

123456...8