House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm concluded, Daniel massaged my testicles with one hand while his other hand jerked on my cock with my tip still inside his lips. I shot my load violently and filled Daniel's willing mouth with my pearly white cream. It felt like I would never stop coming as ropes of semen spurted from the end of my prick continuously. I could feel Daniel's lips sucking on me as hard as possible, milking every last drop of sperm from my penis into his mouth. Daniel took the entirety of my cock down to his throat one more time and sucked it clean before his mouth relinquished its hold upon my cock.

When he was finished, Daniel kissed and licked the tip of my penis playfully. "Mmm, that was good," he said with a grin as he looked up at me.

Daniel had done such a good job sucking me off that I didn't see any traces of my cum on his lips or around his mouth.

"Fuck, you're telling me," I replied as I ran my hands through his hair. "That was ridiculous. Ridiculously good, that is."

"Well, I guess we had better get going," Daniel said bashfully, though I thought I detected a mischievous glint in his eye as he stroked my deflating cock.

"Uh uh," I disagreed. "No way I'm letting you leave before I have a chance to play with that cock."

I took hold of Daniel's hands and pulled him to his feet. I led him to Elena and I's bedroom where I hastily removed his suit jacket, shirt, and slacks until he was clad only in his underwear. I pulled his briefs far enough down that his penis sprang forth from out of the fabric. My eyes widened as I realized that his pubis was entirely bare, and not just that. There was no hair to speak of on his chest, belly, crotch, thighs, shins, or testicles.

I sighed as I took ahold of Daniel's penis and clenched my fingers around his rod. I finally touched another man's penis again after going so many years without playing with one that wasn't attached to my body. Fuck, I had missed this. It still felt odd to feel another man's genitals and its contradictory sensations of being hard and soft at the same time. Though I touched myself all the time there was still something totally alien about feeling the male anatomy. A thrill went through me as I felt the blood rushing to Daniel's cock while it hardened in the palm of my hand.

I stroked Daniel's stiffening penis as my mouth again sought Daniel's. When our lips locked, his tongue pushed its way inside and he forced his spit into my mouth. My eyes widened as I tasted my own silky seed mixed in with his saliva. Daniel had saved my cum in his mouth for this very purpose. My sperm tasted bitter and salty on my tongue and I hoped the flavor hadn't been offensive to Daniel's palate. I spit the frothy mixture of saliva and semen back into Daniel's mouth and we used our tongues to play with it until no trace of the concoction remained.

While we kissed, Daniel reached his hand down so he could jerk on my cock again. I moaned loudly as he touched me and in no time at all I was hard again. We both made sounds of pleasure and worked our tongues more heavily against each other's mouths as we jacked each other off simultaneously.

Daniel kissed his way from my lips to my neck where he nibbled and sucked at my flesh lovingly and continued downward until he had left a trail of very wet kisses all the way to my shoulderblade. Daniel's lips found their way to my chest where he flicked his tongue over my nipple. I gasped when I first felt his tongue upon me and moaned loudly as he sucked on the hard stubby bud of my nip. Elena had pinched my nipples a few times before jokingly but I had never had my nipples touched this way before and the sensations were exciting in their mystery. My cock was now as stiff as a board in Daniel's fingers and it pointed upward sharply as Daniel's lips traversed across my chest to pleasure my other nipple.

"Oh, Daniel," I cried as he worked my nipple between his teeth. "Oh fuck..."

Daniel pushed me onto the bed and laid atop me, our naked bodies intertwining together. Our curious hands explored all over the other partner's body, leaving no arm, shoulder, neck, back, ass, or thigh without a squeeze or caress. I pinched Daniel's cute little butt between my fingers and pulled him to me so his crotch touched mine. We cried out in ecstatic harmony as our cocks rubbed together. Daniel used his hands to prop himself up as he thrust his dick lightly against me. The feeling of our hard, hot cocks rubbing together had me near to bursting again. The smooth head of his penis tickled my wrinkled testicles enticingly before sliding up my rod and then back down again.

I flipped Daniel onto his back and rolled over so I was atop him. After leaning down and giving his mouth a quick lick and a kiss I moved myself downward. I made sure my stomach and chest stimulated Daniel's fully erect penis as I slid down his body with my mouth leaving a line of kisses from his neck to his abdomen.

When I reached Daniel's chest I kissed and licked his nipples the exact same way he did to me. His chest was as hairless as the rest of his body and I derived great pleasure from taking his nipple into my mouth. It felt less soft and more sharply pointed than a woman's nipple but the reaction it generated in Daniel seemed awfully similar to a woman's. He cradled my head to his breast as I licked his buds and Daniel moaned as I took his nipple in my mouth to bite and suckle upon.

I kissed Daniel's abdomen and stomach and let my chin rest upon the tip of his penis as I sucked on the scant flesh of his tummy. While Daniel wasted no time in going down on me, I wanted to torture him until he was begging me to let him stick his cock in my mouth. I extended my tongue and licked slowly from his groin up to his abdomen, taking care to not actually place my tongue upon his penis. Daniel's body flexed and stretched impulsively and he groaned as my tongue ran across his belly. I licked his thighs and around his pelvis. I licked his hairless scrotum and sucked one of his testicles into my mouth. I even grabbed his cock and lifted his ballsack so I could tease his perineum with the tip of my tongue. Finally, Daniel couldn't take it any more.

"You little fucking cocktease," Daniel accused as he grabbed my head and pushed my face down onto his penis. "Suck that dick like I know you want to."

Now this was exactly what I wanted. A faceful of cock so large and close that it encompassed my entire existence. I worshipped Daniel's prick, rubbing my cheeks and forehead against his warm, stiff member. Occasionally I would flick my tongue at his cock as it passed by my mouth, teasing him further. I felt dampness on my face where Daniel's precum must have leaked and then became smeared all over my beard as I rubbed my face against his crotch.

Daniel moaned like a slut who yearned desperately for satisfaction as I kissed and teased at his cock. Finally I ended his agony by opening my mouth wide and placing my orifice over the tip of his penis. I wrapped my lips tightly around the head of his cock and sucked at it. I rotated my tongue all around his head before sliding his shaft deeper into my mouth.

"Oh, Eric," groaned Daniel as my mouth engulfed his cock . "Suck me good you beautiful, beautiful man."

Daniel's penis tasted just as good as I remembered. Better even. Sweaty, salty, fleshy, delicious. I moved my mouth further down his shaft and ran the flat of my tongue against Daniel's cock to obtain a better taste. But once I was only halfway down Daniel's length I pulled my mouth off his dick and licked his tip instead. Daniel grunted with frustration as he realized I was only teasing him more.

After licking the sides of Daniel's shaft and the mushroom head of his cock until he was dripping with my saliva, Daniel took charge and put his hand on the back of my head to force my mouth back down his prick. He kept pushing me lower and lower until my gag reflex kicked in and drool spilled out of my mouth all over his cock. I sucked the accumulated slobber into my mouth and spat it back out onto his cock again to lubricate his prick well.

Daniel started pushing my head down at the same time he thrust upward into my mouth. I had to lock my jaw so I could hold my mouth open and prevent my teeth from scraping against his cock. I wanted to make my mouth a nice little fuckhole for Daniel to use. I didn't care if he treated me roughly, I'd do anything to make him feel good. I'd let Daniel pin my head against a wall and fuck me in my throat if he wanted to.

"Oh fuck, Eric," moaned Daniel as my mouth moved up and down his shaft in a constant rhythm. I made sure my lips made a soft sucking action to give his cock a tug every time my mouth pulled away.

"Your mouth feels fucking amazing," Daniel said as he caressed my hair and used his grip on it to aid in moving my mouth up and down his cock.

I had been dreaming of this moment for years and had even practiced for it by taking unpeeled bananas and zucchinis deep inside my mouth when I was alone. Now I was able to satisfy my man by sucking his cock so deeply in my mouth that it opened my throat. My tongue swirled around Daniel's rod as he stuck it in my gullet. I knew I was behaving like a total slut as I sucked and slurped Daniel's dick in a very sloppy blowjob but I was loving every second of this. My throat made weird choking noises as it was filled with cock over and over.

"For a straight guy you sure are an amazing cocksucker," Daniel groaned as he kept pushing my mouth up and down on his dick.

I removed Daniel's cock from my mouth and wiped drool from my lips as I stared into his pretty blue eyes.

"I'm not straight," I insisted. "I love being with you too much for that to be true."

Daniel stared back at me longingly and I could feel his affection, yes even his love, pouring out of him. He held my face in his hands and said, "I need you so badly right now."

"You have me," I replied before starting to blow him again.

Daniel pulled my mouth off his cock and said, "No, Eric."

I looked at Daniel quizzically and he said, "You don't understand. I don't want you to blow me, I want you to fuck me."

While I had remained intensely aroused throughout this encounter, my cock had recently gone limp without being directly stimulated for a while. But as soon as Daniel said those magic words my prick stiffened and stood at full attention. I had been fantasizing about this exact situation for years and now it was actually happening. Daniel's pretty little asshole was going to be all mine. I wasn't thinking about Elena, or the wedding, or anything at all except my overwhelming desire for this man.

Daniel turned over onto his stomach and pushed himself up onto his hands and knees. I had a perfect view of his ass and his scrotum that morphed into the shaft of his penis. His man buns were so cute and tight.

Daniel looked back and asked coyly, "So do you like me like this?"

"You look so fucking sexy, Daniel," I replied truthfully.

Daniel shook his girlish bottom at me, making my mouth water. His lithe body and adorable little ass when presented to me this way turned me on even more, if such a thing were even possible.

I reached my hands out and laid them on top of Daniel's buttocks. I spread his the cheeks of his ass apart and widened his crack until the rosebud of Daniel's anus was unveiled. My eyes widened as I discovered that Daniel's bottom was as hairless as the rest of his body. Daniel's asshole was slightly agape and was rimmed a pink cherry color. A thin indentation in his skin made a line from Daniel's anus up to his testicles. His asshole looked as pretty and delicate as a woman's flower-like vulva. I licked my lips and knew I had to taste it.

I leaned forward until my face had pressed against Daniel's bottom and I started licking the skinny curves of his buttocks. Daniel cooed and made these adorable little cries as my tongue ran up and down his cheeks and worked its way slowly closer to his center. I placed my tongue on the cleft where Daniel's buttocks meet and I licked slowly downward making sure the flat of my tongue touched as much of the quivering flesh inside Daniel's crack as possible before reaching his asshole. My tongue rotated around the rim of his anus, teasing Daniel relentlessly by not letting my mouth come near enough to actually touch his hole.

"Please..." Daniel begged.

Now I knew I had him. I kissed Daniel directly upon the wrinkled skin of his anus before giving his asshole a few tentative licks with my tongue. I felt Daniel shudder as the tip of my tongue pressed against his asshole ever so delicately. Then I pointed my tongue straight out and speared Daniel's anus with it. After prodding Daniel's asshole enough times I felt Daniel's anus relax and flex open, allowing my tongue to slip inside the ring of his opening. His ass held a musky yet oddly sweet flavor that I tasted with relish as I tongued his dirty hole. I grasped the meager meat of his buttocks tightly as my tongue drew circles around his anus before wiggling back inside his ass. Daniel moaned uncontrollably as I pleasured his asshole with my mouth.

I licked Daniel's ass sloppily, smacking my lips on his anus and slobbering my saliva all over it. I made out with Daniel's butthole like his anus were his lips and the inside of his ass Daniel's mouth. I sucked on the skin of Daniel's anus and embedded my tongue inside him again and again. Daniel's body stiffened as half my tongue slipped inside him deeper than I had yet penetrated. His anus clenched tightly around my tongue as I swirled it around inside of Daniel's ass and left him panting.

I delighted in Daniel's moans and shivers as my mouth made love to his asshole but I stopped short when I heard Daniel say, "If I remember how big you are correctly, I'm going to need more than just your tongue to adequately prepare for you."

I dislodged my tongue from Daniel's ass reluctantly and drew myself up to my knees. I leaned across the bed while laying atop Daniel to pull open the bottom drawer of the nightstand. Daniel's back felt great with my cock pressed against it and I couldn't help rubbing my erection against him until his lower back became smeared with my precum.

I retrieved a bottle of lubricant that had been tucked away inside our nightstand. Elena sometimes had difficulty getting wet even when aroused so we kept some lube close to the bed in case we needed it.

As I popped open the top of the bottle I remarked cheerily, "Hey, at least I'm prepared this time."

Daniel chuckled while he lifted himself back up on to his hands and knees and replied, "We really had no idea what we were doing the first time, did we? You've learned well at least."

I poured a generous amount of the viscous fluid onto my hand and stroked the liquid over my cock until it was drenched with lubricant. I smeared the remainder of the fluid around Daniel's asshole and felt a surge of arousal that made my cock surge with throbbing sensations as I noticed his anus winking open and shut at me.

"Is that tight little hole all excited for me?" I asked as I pet Daniel's asshole with my fingertips.

"Oh fuck yes," Daniel groaned as he wiggled his bottom and talked dirty to me. "He wants to swallow your whole cock and eat your tasty load. My dirty hole is begging for it."

"Mmmm, goddamn," I murmured with appreciation as I used my lubricated fingers to pry open the seal of Daniel's anus and force my digits inside him.

Daniel groaned loudly as two of my fingers penetrated him. I pushed the digits as far in his ass as they could reach until they had been sucked fully inside his rectum. Daniel's nethers felt hot and tight around my fingers as I explored his ass and touched the walls of his rectum.

"Oh God," Daniel moaned as he threw his head back. "I can feel your fingers curling inside me. Oh fuck, that feels good!"

I pressed my free hand down on Daniel's lower back as leverage while I slowly withdrew my digits from his rectum. When my fingers exited from Daniel's ass I saw his anus gape open for a split second before the hole closed tightly again. No, this won't do at all, I thought. I shoved my fingers back inside Daniel and moved them in and out of his ass at an increasingly rapid pace, fingerfucking his hole in what would be merely a warmup for what was coming. After ensuring Daniel's anus had been stretched and his sphincter well exercised, I withdrew my fingers and grabbed Daniel by his hips.

I curled my arm around Daniel's front and pulled him upright so his back was pressed against my hairy chest. I sought out his lips again and held him close as we made out passionately. As we kissed, I became distinctly aware that my cock had become nestled between Daniel's asscheeks. Daniel noticed this as well and pushed his bottom back against my crotch so our flesh rubbed together. The contact between our bodies felt so good that for a second I became concerned I might ejaculate before we even had a chance to fuck. Fortunately, the feeling passed before I accidentally blew my load all over Daniel's back. But my cock felt so stiff it was painful.

I left gentle kisses behind Daniel's ear as I whispered to him, "You have no idea how long I've wanted this. I've been hoping and dreaming of it for years."

"You and me both, loverboy," Daniel said with a content smile before turning back and kissing me on the lips again. "Take me now while there's still time."

I pushed Daniel back down onto his hands and knees and used my hold upon his hips to adjust his position until his ass was prostrated before me. I grabbed my rock-hard cock and pointed it at his asshole which appeared to be quivering in anticipation. I didn't hesitate a second before pushing the head of my prick inside Daniel's ass which gave way to my penetration with surprising ease. The tight constriction of Daniel's anus that had surrounded my prick spread open as I slid my cock inside him. I looked down so I could watch every centimeter of my penis entering his fundament.

Daniel gasped and groaned as I penetrated him and I gave him a squeeze on his shoulder for reassurance. He didn't try to stop my entry though, in fact he pushed his bottom back against my cock so that I penetrated him with greater ease. This experience went much faster than the first time we ever had sex. Rather than the first awkward minutes of fumbling before I fucked Daniel's virginity away this time I was fully inside of him in less than thirty seconds.

"Oh fuck, there it is," Daniel moaned as all nine inches of my cock filled his rectum and touched him deeply.

I felt Daniel's buttcheeks touching my thighs as I fully penetrated him. The inside of Daniel felt tight, warm, and wet around my cock. The sensations were wholly different from having sex with Elena. I could definitely tell this was a different orifice than what I normally stick my dick into. The inside of Daniel's body felt incredible.

"How are you doing?" I asked Daniel with my cock stuffed deep inside his asshole.

Daniel looked back at me with a smile and replied, "Mmm, feels good. I'm just not used to having such a big boy like you inside me."

"Stop trying to flatter me," I replied as I slid my dick out of him slowly before thrusting myself back inside his ass with a quick single motion.

Daniel grunted and moaned as my cock moved within him. I started out slow, taking my time and making sure Daniel could feel every inch of my length as I entered and exited his asshole. I smacked Daniel on the ass hard as I fucked him and enjoyed the slapping noises of my hand meeting his flesh. Daniel made me groan when he wiggled his sexy ass from side to side while I was still embedded inside him. I held his hips delicately but firmly as I filled and emptied his rectum repeatedly with my penis. Any lingering doubts about my bisexuality were refuted as I reaffirmed just how much I loved having my dick deep inside a man's asshole.

1...345678