House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to tease and talk dirty to Daniel, I asked him, "So many cocks have you sucked since we did this last?"

"Ahhh, so many," Daniel moaned through his gritted teeth as I pushed my cock all the way inside him again. My dangling testicles bounced around and slapped against Daniel's thighs as I began fucking him even harder.

"At a party I sucked off four guys in a row once," Daniel elaborated. "I didn't even know any of them. After I ate their cum, I sat on the floor and let all of them jack off onto my face as much as they wanted to. I just let their cream drip down my face and into my mouth before sucking them all again."

I moaned as the image came to mind of Daniel sitting down whilst surrounded by several naked cocks that Daniel held in both hands as he took turns sucking on all of them. When he was done, Daniel held his mouth open with his face and hair covered in the semen of multiple men. I could only imagine the things he'd done to please so many dicks.

"You're a little cockwhore, aren't you?" I teased.

"You better fucking believe it," Daniel hissed as I reamed his pretty butthole with my fleshy rod. I wanted his sexy ass cherry-red and gaping before I was finished with him.

"How many other guys have done this to you since I popped your anal cherry?" I asked.

Daniel chuckled and answered, "Umm, a lot. Can't you tell?"

I had to admit the difference between the last time we made love and this incidence was remarkable. Even without the lubrication, his hole felt much looser and more accommodating than I remembered from when I exercised it during our previous experiences. Daniel's sphincter still made a tight enough seal that his ass felt amazing as my cock moved in and out of his hole.

"You love taking big cocks up your ass like a good little bottom, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh God, I fucking love it so much," Daniel cried as I fucked him even harder. Nearly my entire length was being pushed into and pulled out of him as I thrust and withdrew repeatedly.

"So if you're already a cockwhore does this make you an ass-slut too?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It makes me your little ass-slut," Daniel emphasized.

"Show me," I commanded as I held my cock still with only the head of my penis still inserted inside his anus.

Daniel groaned and moved his ass backward, pushing himself down the entire length of my cock and filling his inside. Then Daniel moved his ass forward and emptied himself of penis. I watched with fascination as his anus stretched and collapsed while he fucked himself with my cock and at times it almost looked as if he were shitting out my penis.

"Good bottom," I commended as I placed a hand upon his lower back to cease his motion. Then I went back to doing most of the work of fucking him.

"Oh God, Eric," cried Daniel. "No one fucks me the way you do."

"Why is that?" I asked before gasping with pleasure. I could tell my climax was beginning its approach.

Daniel looked back at me with a serious expression on his face and said, "Because no one cares for me the way you do."

I felt a swell of affection for my beautiful friend and I lifted my hand from Daniel's hip to grasp his shoulder. While keeping balanced on one hand Daniel reached his other hand back and clasped it in mine.

With our fingers locked together I said quietly, "It's true. I do care for you Daniel. A lot."

I realized that I had ceased thrusting, so content I was to feel this close to Daniel.

"Then cum inside me," Daniel begged. "I want to make you feel so good."

"You do already," I insisted, though I began moving my pelvis forward and back again to refill his ass and take from him my satisfaction.

In less than a minute was over. I grunted and inserted the entirety of my cock inside of Daniel as my climax grew close. I felt my penis tremble and then throb violently as it began pumping forth its milky white seed. I cried and moaned like a beast as I sprayed my ejaculate all over the inside of Daniel's rectum. He matched me moan for moan as he felt my cock vibrate inside him which stretched open and closed his anus.

Our lovemaking left the two of us panting and gasping for air. My senses seemed extraordinarily heightened and I could detect the feeling of my cum dripping from the ceiling of Daniel's rectum back down onto my penis. Once my euphoria had faded I slowly withdrew my cock from Daniel's ass. It almost seemed like his asshole tried to prevent my exit, sucking against my cock as it pulled in the opposite direction of my withdrawal. The skin of Daniel's anus clung to my penis tightly, stretching outward along with my cock as I exited him before relinquishing its tight hold and folding back into its normal configuration. The rushing noise of escaping air sounded as I fully withdrew from Daniel and left his asshole a red gaping chasm with droplets of semen dripping from the widened hole.

I fell down onto the bed next to Daniel and we wrapped our arms around each other. We held each other closely as I said, "Daniel, you were amazing."

"You were too, big boy," Daniel said as we kissed and caressed each other for a moment.

Daniel's kisses soon trailed lower and lower until his mouth moved down from my chest, past my stomach and to my crotch. My penis had turned mostly soft but Daniel still took it in his mouth and used his tongue to clean the semen that still clung to my cock. He didn't seem to mind at all where my penis had just been. After letting Daniel do this for a few minutes (long enough to get me hard again, the little tease) I pulled him back up.

"No fair," I sulked. "I came but never got to give you an orgasm."

"That's okay," Daniel reassured me. "I got everything I wanted, I swear."

I kissed Daniel again, also not caring where all his mouth had been since this sexual encounter began. I asked him coyly, "So have you ever been on the opposite side and topped a guy before?"

"A couple times," Daniel said with a nod. "It felt pretty good, but I'm definitely more of a giver. I'd rather cum with a cock up my ass than ejaculate inside someone else's ass."

I ran my hand over Daniel's hairless chest and asked nervously, "Would you be interested in being my first? I mean I definitely would be interested in having you that way."

Daniel's eyes widened and he asked with surprise, "Are you serious?"

"Dead," I replied. "I want to know the feeling of having you inside me. You, and only you are who I want."

"I hate to be blunt," Daniel commented. "But you're an anal virgin who I assume has not used that fuckhole very often. Even with lube, if we do this you might not be able to sit down for days without being in pain. Not to mention shitting right."

"It would all be worth it," I replied honestly. I wanted him so fucking bad right now I'd do anything.

Daniel shook his head with disbelief though he was smiling. "I'm not going to talk you out of this, am I?" he asked.

"Nuh-uh," I said as I leaned in closer and kissed him again.

I reached down and tugged upon Daniel's cock. He responded immediately, his erection strengthening the longer I stroked him. I sensed Daniel's breath catching in his mouth as I reached lower to fondle his hairless ballsack.

I left sopping wet kisses on Daniel's neck and shoulder as I asked, "Don't you want to feel my hole stretching open for you as you penetrate me for the first time? To know that you're the first man to ever feel me so intimately?"

Daniel moaned with lust at the thought and I continued, "Don't you want to fuck me good and fill me with your cum? I want you to make me your little bitch and let you do filthy things to me. I would let you do anything you wanted. Put your cock in my dirty hole and listen to me beg you to fuck me harder."

"Oh fuck," Daniel moaned as I bit him on his shoulder. "Fine, if you are just going to keep twisting my arm like that..."

I grinned at Daniel and rolled over onto my knees to assume the best position for him. When I sensed Daniel sitting behind me I reached back and pulled my buttocks apart, stretching my hole open for his viewing pleasure.

"Do you want me like this?" I asked as I looked back at Daniel bashfully.

Daniel stared at me with a stunned expression on his face. It made me so happy to see how much he desired me.

"God Eric, you look fucking beautiful!" Daniel exclaimed. "You've got a sexy little butthole there, too. It's so pretty I'm almost going to feel guilty about gaping that shit open. Almost."

I faced forward on my hands and knees, feeling both nervous and excited for what might happen next. I had never felt so vulnerable around another person before, not even with Elena. I felt my anus clenching and unclenching involuntarily as if it understood what was coming.

Was I really going to go through with this? Would it hurt too badly? Would I be a good fuck or complete rubbish? All I wanted was to make Daniel feel good. I wanted to feel him move within me, to show my lover that I would give him absolutely everything of myself. Those desires superseded any of the doubts or misgivings I possessed.

I felt two soft hands on my ass and warm breath wafting over my bottom. Daniel's hands squeezed my buttocks and spread my cheeks apart. I gasped as I felt Daniel's warm, wet tongue slithering its way upward along the inside of my crack. He started at the base of my scrotum and moved the flat of his tongue excruciatingly slowly across my perineum and further upward to my asshole. Daniel licked me the exact same way I had done to him, his tongue rotating around my anus and occasionally tonguing my hole directly. Unlike when he sucked cock, Daniel was a complete tease at eating ass. He licked my anus only briefly and mostly explored the rim of my asshole. I shivered as Daniel's tongue tickled the bristly hairs ringing my anus.

"I'm sorry I haven't kept the most trim back there," I apologized. "Haven't had much need to."

I could almost feel Daniel's smile on my backside.

"Hey, at least you showered before this," Daniel replied cheerily.

While I was merely a fumbling novice at rimming, Daniel was a master at the art. He simply made passionate love to my asshole using his mouth. Teasing, penetrating, pleasuring. He did things I couldn't believe, like using his mouth to make a seal around my hole and he sucking on it. It drove me wild. I pushed my anus out, begging Daniel to put his tongue inside me. He stimulated me to the point where my asshole dilated. I cried out as my sphincter relaxed and my hole opened to allow Daniel's tongue to slip inside my ass.

"You are so fucking good at this," I groaned as I felt Daniel's tongue moving within me. "Holy fucking shit!"

"You haven't seen anything yet," Daniel answered mischievously before dipping his tongue in and out of me repeatedly, tonguefucking my virgin asshole.

Daniel reached around and slowly, gently jerked my cock forward and back while he licked me. I could feel his flexible tongue wriggling inside of my ass as he stroked my member. I thought I might pass out due to the overwhelming pleasure. Thankfully, I realized this would not be the only debauchery we would engage in as Daniel pried his tongue from my asshole.

I remained stationary, breathing deeply with my eyes clamped shut as I awaited Daniel's next move. I heard from behind the cap of the bottle of lubricant being popped open. A few seconds later I felt Daniel's arm wrap around my waist as he leaned over the top of me. While he kissed and licked behind my neck and left ear, Daniel's lubricated fingers reached down my lower back to my buttocks where he sought my opening.

Daniel's fingers felt cool and wet as he spread the lubricant around my trembling anus. I gasped as his finger dipped inside of me to deliver a portion of the viscous fluid into my hole. Daniel extended his middle finger and slid it slowly inside my ass until his digit had been buried up to its second knuckle. I grunted with exertion as Daniel's finger filled my rectum. It burned a little bit but felt strangely pleasurable at the same time. I wondered how difficult Daniel's entry would have been without the lubricant to aid him. Daniel began to pull his finger out and then shoved it back in again.

"Oh God yes Daniel, touch me there," I cried out.

Daniel's mouth took possession of mine again and I moaned against his lips as his finger moved in and out of my dirty hole. Daniel stuck his tongue inside my mouth the same time he added a second finger to my ass. The squeal I made as his digits stretched my asshole open wasn't particularly masculine and I could feel Daniel's lips curve into a smile as he violated my tight rear. Daniel's fingers curled within me so that his fingertips brushed against my prostate through the walls of my rectum. My legs shook as my body grew weak from the pure ecstasy of Daniel's probing. If he did this much longer I was going to cum again without my penis even being stimulated.

Daniel knew instinctively all the best places on my body to touch. I could feel my anus becoming looser and more accommodating the longer he fingerfucked me. While before my sphincter had been tight and constricting now my body had surrendered to Daniel completely and offered no resistance to the fingers reaming my ass. I prayed this would be enough to prepare me for handling Daniel's cock. While his prick was a fairly average length it still seemed intimidatingly thick and meaty when I remembered inspecting it earlier with my hands and mouth.

Daniel's fingers withdrew from my ass and I sensed him sitting back on his knees behind me. I felt so empty now that I couldn't wait for Daniel to fill me again with his dick. He pet my hairy asshole absentmindedly while his dagger of a cock rested on the cleft of my buttocks. I felt Daniel positioning his cock lower until the head brushed against my hole and he tickled it teasingly with his tip.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Daniel asked concernedly as his hands ran up and down my back with loving tenderness.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I answered as I looked back at Daniel and nodded my consent.

Daniel looked so beautiful standing behind me and I realized I had fully surrendered to my desires for this man. I was ready to submit to him and allow him to take me places I had only dreamed of.

"I want you to make love to me, Daniel," I said. "It might feel like you're fucking me but that's what this truly is."

"You've got it, loverboy," said Daniel as he pushed the head of his cock against my opening. "I'll take it slow, at least until you're used to it."

"Thank you," I whispered.

I cringed when I felt the burning pain in my anus of Daniel intruding upon the entrance to my back door. He held my hips tightly as he penetrated me. I gripped the bedsheets in my fingers and gritted my teeth as Daniel attempted to penetrate deeper. The pain was agonizing but I didn't want to tell Daniel to stop. Despite the use of lubricant and the earlier exercise my ass had engaged in, my sphincter clenched down tightly upon the intruding force and allowed no entry.

"Are you okay, Eric?" Daniel asked. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"You're fine," I gasped in reply. "I can take it."

Despite my protest, Daniel pulled out of me and reached over to grab the bottle of lubricant sitting nearby. He squeezed a generous portion of the liquid directly onto his cock which he stroked up and down to spread the fluid around liberally. Daniel squirted more lubricant right onto my hole and used the tip of his cock to smear it around the rim of my anus. The liquid felt cold and soothing on my burning asshole and Daniel took advantage of my relaxation by attempting again to penetrate me.

I felt my asshole loosen and then tighten around the head of Daniel's cock as he bypassed the tight seal of my anus. Despite the pain, I felt proud of myself or taking this much without stopping or crying out. But there was still the rest of his shaft left to go.

"I'm gonna try going deeper," Daniel warned. "Are you okay with that?"

I nodded back at Daniel and waited for his next move. He laid a reassuring hand upon my lower back and held his cock steady as he squeezed his rod deeper inside me. I felt overwhelming pressure and an excruciatingly painful friction in my ass as Daniel penetrated further inside. This time I did cry out. His wide, thick cock felt monstrously large. Once he fit a few inches of his mass inside me, Daniel pulled his cock out before pushing it back in again.

It was then that it dawned on me that I was getting fucked by a guy for the first time. Daniel worked slowly and gently as he took my anal virginity, making me feel almost womanly with the way he nurtured me and asked about my feelings and sensations. Daniel inquired over which movements felt the best or hurt too much and what speed to employ. I felt him carefully moving deeper inside my rectum by merely a quarter of an inch of his length with every thrust.

After exercising my hole for long enough, my feelings of pain were soon replaced by pure enjoyment. My hurtful cries transformed into groans of pleasure. I was taking it in the ass and starting to love it. Daniel clearly enjoyed himself as well, his breaths had become quicker and shorter and he moaned every so often after a particularly deep thrust. While Daniel had been careful and controlled up to this point, now that I was starting to enjoy my assfucking he let himself go.

Daniel slapped me on the bottom and declared, "That sexy ass feels fucking amazing with my cock inside it. Your virgin asshole is so tight and little!"

"Oh yes," I groaned. "Your cock feels so fucking good. It's so thick and long, it fills me up so good."

"Who's the anal slut now?" Daniel teased as he slid himself deeper inside until his entire cock had fully penetrated me.

"I'm your good little anal slut," I gasped as I felt the full magnitude of Daniel's penis inside of my rectum.

My body felt entirely full in a way I had never before experienced. The best part was that I was full of Daniel. My lover threw his head back and cried out in pleasure as his penis became embedded fully inside me. It made me feel so good to know I was providing such pleasure to my man. Being fucked in the ass hurt, but it was an intriguing sort of pain that felt oddly good at the same time. I felt like exploring these contradictory new feelings more intensely.

While I had remained stationary up to this point, I now began to rock back against Daniel's thrusts and will him into fucking me harder and deeper. I wanted to feel his cock tremble and pump its seed inside my rectum as he came. My prick started to grow hard again as Daniel stole my anal virginity.

Daniel slid his cock out of me and was preparing for another approach when I heard the living room door open.

"What the fucking fuck?" I whispered.

Daniel and I froze in shock as I heard Elena's voice call, "Eric? Are you here?"

Daniel's cock turned limp immediately and he tore it from me with painful speed.

"What do we do?" Whispered Daniel urgently.

"Hide!" I hissed. "Behind the door. Hurry!"

As Daniel retreated behind the door to my bedroom and pulled it toward the wall so he couldn't be seen, I called out, "I'm in here, Elena!"

"What the fuck are you doing?" I heard Daniel whisper from the across the room.

Elena had to know I was here since all the lights were on and my car was sitting in the driveway. She would have just found me soon enough. This would look far less suspicious if I acted as though I had nothing to hide. I only prayed Elena wouldn't look behind the door and we would leave quickly.

I hastily pulled my underwear back on, shoved Daniel's clothes beneath the bed, and secreted the bottle of lubricant back inside the nightstand drawer. Hopefully the room didn't just smell totally like sex and hopefully I wasn't sweating too profusely after exerting myself over the last half hour.

1...345678