House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena entered our room to find me standing clad only in my boxers. She raised an eyebrow and whistled at me while I blushed in embarrassment.

"You look like a hot mess," Elena commented dryly. "Where the fuck have you been? We were supposed to start working at the church an hour ago and the rehearsal starts..." Elena looked down at her wristwatch. "Two minutes ago."

"I just woke up," I lied. "I'm so sorry, Elena. I wanted to call but I lost my phone somewhere last night. I just got done showering and I was in the middle of getting dressed before heading right over."

God, I hope she bought my story. The way the gaze of her brown eyes penetrated me made me worry that she knew I was lying or hiding something.

"It's fine," Elena said with a sigh of resignation. "You're okay, and that's all that matters."

I sighed in relief as well, relieved of my worry that this was going to lead to an argument or a fight. I could tell Elena was disappointed but not truly upset. I kept having to consciously prevent myself from glancing over at the door that Daniel hid behind.

"You are even more of a wreck than you looked last night," Elena observed.

I shrugged and smiled weakly. "I'm feeling a lot better now, at least," I replied. "So should we get going? Why don't you give me some privacy so I can change?"

"Wait just a minute there, mister," Elena said as she sidled over to me with a sly look on her face.

I only now appreciated how beautiful and sexy Elena looked in her clinging black dress. The outfit appeared modest and church appropriate at first glance due to the lack of skin revealed. But I noticed all too well how the dress accentuated her curves and emphasized her modest bust.

"Were you planning on meeting me with just your boxers on or is this how you greet every lady?" Elena asked huskily.

Oh God she's using her sexy come-on voice, I realized. Not now!

Elena traced her finger in a circle over my chest and the devilish grin on her face became a wicked contrast to her innocent tone as she said bashfully, "Looks like we are already late to the rehearsal. Would five or ten minutes more really matter by this point?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked nervously as I backed away from her.

This time I did glance at the door where I could barely make out Daniel's toes showing beneath the crack between the floor and the door. Thankfully Elena didn't notice me looking.

"All our family and friends are waiting for us," I whined. "I already screwed this up so bad. Let me save some face."

"Let them wait," Elena insisted as she pushed me back so that I fell upon the mattress where she climbed atop me. "We haven't slept together in over a month and I simply cannot wait until tomorrow."

It was true, we had been so busy lately with wedding preparations and our jobs that we hadn't made love for weeks. I had actually started to become frustrated with it since we normally enjoyed a pretty consistent sex life. It didn't help that Elena had been menstruating last week, employing her birth control strategically to plan her cycle so that she wouldn't have to be on her period during the wedding week.

Elena straddled me and leaned down until her breasts touched my chest and she could kiss me on the lips. She must already be horny because she forced her tongue into my mouth without warning. Normally we spent minutes warming up to this when we made out, but the urgency of our schedule and Elena's ravenous lust rushed us right past our typical foreplay.

What could I do? I opened my mouth and allowed the passion of our kiss to increase. After a full minute of trading saliva and tongues between our mouths while we dryhumped, Elena pulled away and looked down at me strangely as if she detected something off in our kiss.

Before Elena had a chance to wonder about why my mouth probably tasted like ass and dick, I pulled her back down to me. I tried to distract her from any further questioning by biting and licking all over her neck and shoulders just how she likes it. Elena moaned and ground her crotch harder against me as I suckled the side of her neck. I was perfectly aware that Daniel still stood behind the door likely mortified by what he saw. I felt for him, I truly did. But I had no idea how to extricate myself from this predicament without giving both the two of us away.

My hands laid prone at my sides and Elena took action by grabbing both of them and moving my palms underneath her dress. She moved my hands up her pantyhose covered thighs and placed them firmly upon her buttocks. Unlike Daniel's skinny ass, Elena's felt soft and plump in my hands and I couldn't help myself from groaning as I clutched the silky warm smoothness of her skin. I loved cock and definitely enjoyed how my own felt when it was deep inside Daniel's ass but I was undeniably still turned on by women's bodies. I was a very confused individual. I found myself starting to squeeze and knead Elena's buttocks but quickly realized I had to stop myself and focus on the very real danger of Elena's best friend and my male lover hiding in this room with us waiting to be discovered.

I broke the kiss and said, "Elena, we shouldn't do this. I'm just not feeling it right now."

"Is that so?" Elena asked wickedly as she lifted the waistband of my boxers and reached her hand down inside. Her fingers discovered a fully formed erection that they curled around and gripped tightly. "Yeah, you definitely aren't 'feeling' it right now. Liar liar, pants on fire."

Curses. Betrayed by my own body. Men really do only have a brain in their penis. I grunted with satisfaction as Elena stroked my cock in her fisted hand. She jerked my shaft in urgent, tugging motions befitting someone who had never actually possessed the organ. Elena used none of the gentle, teasing strokes that Daniel employed. Elena peeled my underwear down off my legs and stared at my fully erect cock. For the first time ever, I was happy that Elena didn't enjoy giving oral sex or my recent escapades with Daniel surely would have been revealed as soon as she tasted my dick.

"Alright, we do need to make this quick," Elena said as she ripped her lacy white underwear down her thighs. She hadn't even bothered to remove her high heels.

Elena straddled me once again and took ahold of my cock to position my member upright. Elena slowly slid herself down my pole and gasped once I slipped fully inside her. She moaned loudly as my entire length penetrated her and she rocked back and forth with my cock inside her. Her pelvis grinded hard against mine and I let her do all the work while my hands clenched tightly onto her buttocks.

"Mmm, I am so glad I'm marrying a man with such a nice big dick," Elena remarked as she worked herself over my cock more fervently. "And I'm also glad I'm the only one who gets to enjoy this with you."

I tried not to let the guilt show on my face and instead closed my eyes and moaned along with every outcry Elena made. She really did feel incredible as she rode me good and hard. The differences in sensation between a man's ass and a woman's vagina were remarkable. Elena felt looser and wetter than Daniel whose orifice had felt much tighter around my cock. I loved how tightly Daniel's anus clenched around my dick as I fucked him but I also loved how wet Elena became when I made love to her.

Thankfully, both Elena and I desired to end this as quickly as possible. Elena propped herself up so she sat on her feet with knees bent, squatting over the top of my dick and bouncing up and down its hardness forcefully. My entire length slipped in and out of her while in this position. My pelvis lifted off the mattress and I gripped Elena's buttocks hard enough that my fingernails dug into her cheeks as I thrust faster and faster inside her.

Elena wailed loudly as she achieved her climax. Fluid seeped out of her opening to drench my crotch and my thighs. I pulled her body back down to me so that I penetrated fully inside her when I reached my orgasm a few seconds later. I grunted like a beast while Elena moaned as I pumped my sticky white cum deep inside her vagina. The quantity of my ejaculate had lessened considerably due to my earlier climaxes, just a couple spurts and I was done.

Elena and I breathed heavily as we recovered and I gasped when she slowly lifted herself off my cock. The air felt cool and damp on my penis as I exited from the comforting warmth of Elena's tunnel. Elena swung her legs over the bed and stood up to pull her rumpled dress back down past her knees before sliding her panties back on.

Elena gave me a quick kiss and said, "That was wonderful. Now get dressed quick. I'm going to use the bathroom and redo my makeup and hair and then we really do need to go."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, still recovering from the exertions of the last hour.

I was still in shock over what had occurred over the last hour. I had come three times inside two different people of two different genders. My cock and my asshole felt used and sore. Though I had enjoyed all of it the scary thing was that I knew exactly which part I had enjoyed the most.

Once Elena entered the bathroom and locked the door shut, Daniel pushed the door to our bedroom open silently and appeared from behind his hiding place. I quickly rolled to the floor and grabbed his clothes from beneath the bed.

"Well, that was certainly something," Daniel commented wryly. "Hetero sex is revolting. I'm never going to be able to look at you or Elena the same again."

"Sorry," I said with embarrassment. "I guess we couldn't help ourselves."

"I just watched my lover and my best friend have sex with each other," Daniel said. "On one hand it was kind of hot from a voyeuristic perspective, but on the other hand I would kind of like to have that event scrubbed from my memory."

"You'd better hurry," I said with some urgency. "Elena takes longer to get ready than anyone I've ever met, but we don't exactly have all the time in the world."

I only now noticed that Daniel was dancing back on forth between each foot and squirming. He seemed extremely discomforted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've been holding it this whole time," Daniel said before cringing. "I was really hoping I could use the bathroom before I escaped."

"Can't you just hold it a bit longer?" I replied. "You ain't using this bathroom. Not right now."

Daniel laughed and said, "Ummm, I don't need to piss. I need to do something with all this cum that's still inside my ass. You poured a fucking river into me."

"Oh," I said with wide eyes. I hadn't even thought of that.

"I should have taken care of it after the first time we fucked, but you had to go and be a sexy irresistible little bitch," Daniel complained. "The whole time you and Elena were having your fun I was doing everything in my power not to blast your cum all over the wall and floor."

Daniel stretched up onto his tippy toes and groaned, "Ohhh fuck, I'm not going to make it."

I didn't spare a second thought before telling him, "Just put it in my mouth."

"Excuse me?" Daniel asked incredulously.

I heard the toilet flushing from the nearby bathroom and whispered, "We don't have time to debate this. Just let me eat the cum out of your ass."

"My God, you are a dirty little boy," Daniel said playfully as he laid me upon the bed and sat on his knees over me with his ass hovering right above my face.

I held my mouth wide open directly below Daniel's asshole and squeezed his buttocks and gave him a quick lick on his opening to indicate he should begin. A loud rush of air expelled from Daniel's anus as it widened and then a squirting noise announced that my semen was evacuating from his system. I stuck my tongue out so I could catch the cum dripping out of Daniel's bowels. Daniel sighed with the pleasure of delayed release as he voided my ejaculate that had collected near the entrance to his rectum. I caught the discharge on my tongue and held my mouth open wide as Daniel grunted with exertion. Daniel squeezed out another long, white stream of sperm that dripped slowly from his ass.

Daniel's anus made sputtering noises and I watched his hole close-up as it clenched open and closed while Daniel attempted to push any remaining ejaculate out of his body. I even saw the red tissue of Daniel's ass pushing outside of his anus as he shat out my cum. The soft flesh was candy-striped red and white with my sticky semen still clinging stubbornly to it. It looked so fucking sexy.

I reached my face up to Daniel's asshole and began slurping into my mouth the cum that clung to his anus. I told Daniel to push and his asshole unfolded to reveal its hidden delights. I sucked the sperm off Daniel's ass and listened to him curse and groan with pleasure as my mouth and tongue touched his most private area. I stuck my index finger inside Daniel's hole; it slid inside of him as if it were nothing. I fingered Daniel's ass and listened to his moans until I discovered traces of semen that remained pocketed inside him. I played with Daniel's butt until the cum descended to the surface of his opening. I withdrew my finger and watched as another spurt of cum followed behind it from inside Daniel's gaping asshole to my waiting lips. I licked my own semen from around my mouth and gulped it down loudly.

Daniel groaned and looked at me as he said, "I can't believe you just did that. You might actually be a dirtier slut than I am."

"It was a fantasy of mine to do that with you," I said with a blush as I pushed Daniel's ass out of my face and hopped off the bed. "You need to get out of here now. If Elena asks, you didn't make it here to find me because your car had a flat tire."

"Hey, I took some drama classes in high school," Daniel said with a raised eyebrow. "And debate. I can be very convincing."

I thrust Daniel's clothes into his outstretched arms and rushed him out of the room clad only in his boxers. He intended to change as soon as he escaped our apartment, modesty be damned. I gave him a kiss and a swift slap on the ass as a goodbye. Daniel exited urgently and stealthily while I changed into my clothes as quickly as possible.

When I had just finished knotting up my tie Elena walked back into our bedroom. She had pulled her hair up into a bun rather than leave it long since our intense lovemaking had left her locks all frazzled. Elena's makeup had been reapplied as well and she looked elegant and quite sexy with her tight black dress on.

"Were you talking to someone?" Elena wondered. "I thought I heard you on the phone or something."

"No," I replied with as straight a face as I could muster. "You must have heard the neighbors or something. I still have no idea where my phone is."

"Hmm, yeah I must have imagined it," Elena replied distractedly as she looked herself over in the full-length mirror behind the door and inspected every line and blemish on her face. "You never saw Daniel, did you? He said he was going to come over and try to find you."

"I've seen neither hide nor hair," I lied.

I hated concealing the truth from Elena but I saw no other choice than to lie. My tongue and cock had been too intimately familiar with Daniel's hide.

"Could have sworn I saw his Mom and Dad's car on the street," Elena said idly as she turned to look at her figure in the mirror. I wondered if Daniel had looked at himself nervously in that same mirror as he hid behind the door. "They've had that crappy old thing for almost twenty years."

"Weird coincidence," I said as I noticed a strange looking streak near the bottom of the mirror. I realized with some embarrassment that Daniel's lubricated cock had pressed up against the mirror and left a marked stain.

Elena turned to face me and spread her arms wide as she asked, "Well, how do I look?"

"Good enough to marry!" I replied.

Elena threw her arms around my neck and said, "I can't wait for you to be my husband. And for me to be your wife."

"Just one day until," I said. Elena kissed me again, her tongue darting into my mouth for an instant. She broke the kiss after only a few seconds.

"Come on," Elena said. "We've been keeping everyone waiting long enough. Oh, and you should probably have a piece of gum or a mint or something. I hate to tell you this, but your mouth tastes like ass right now."

~~~

Elena and I made it to the wedding rehearsal and thankfully the wedding party and our families weren't too upset at being forced to wait. I did suffer elbows to the ribs and some crude remarks over what exactly took us so long. Daniel showed up late with a spare rear left tire on his vehicle to cover for any questions about why he hadn't made it to my apartment before Elena did. He did seem a bit miffed at his crumpled clothing with tire streaks on them. Daniel was used to being the sharpest dressed person at every event. My phone must have fallen out of my pocket on the drive home last night. It was found stuck between the passenger seat and the door in Daniel's car.

The rehearsal and dinner went excellently. Every so often I would catch Daniel glancing my way and we would exchange secret smiles about what had occurred between us earlier. I got so turned on reminiscing about it that I kept having to adjust myself to conceal the erection forming beneath my pants. That night, instead of going out or doing something crazy, Elena and I stayed in and watched some of our favorite old "Simpsons" episodes. I imagined married life would be much similar to this.

The day of our wedding came with a flurry of activity that left me breathless. There were final preparations, photos, corralling of family members, and all sorts of last minute details to attend to. It all culminated in the moment that Elena and I stood next to the altar with our hands joined together.

Elena looked absolutely beautiful today in her lacy white wedding dress with a garland of flowers encircling her hair. Unfortunately, we would not be able to consummate our new marriage tonight since Elena had come down with a rather sudden yeast infection. We would have to wait awhile before we could make love as a married couple for the first time. Despite that unforeseen circumstance, Elena's smile was large and her eyes bright. The last five years of our lives since we'd first met had been leading up to this moment.

I wished I could share in Elena's enthusiasm completely. But thoughts of Daniel still occupied my mind. I caught sight of him a few times directing guests around the sanctuary and offering an arm to some of the elderly ladies to assist them to their seats. Daniel looked so handsome and distinguished in his tuxedo that my outfit felt awkward and ill-fitting by comparison.

The service was nearly at its end and so it was time to say our vows. Rather than writing our own vows, Elena and I repeated alternating lines of one of her favorite poems in a sort of call and response. Then the minister asked us to affirm the traditional wedding vows one person at a time.

The minister asked Elena first, "Do you, Elena Lawson, take Eric Dexter to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Elena replied immediately, "With all my heart, I do."

The minister turned to me next. He cleared his throat and repeated, "Do you, Eric Dexter, take Elena Lawson to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

I loved Elena. I truly did. But as the pastor spoke I couldn't help myself from looking over at Daniel. He smiled widely at me and seemed to be crying tears of joy as he watched the two of us be wed. But I thought I detected a hint of sadness in his eyes at seeing me bind myself to Elena presumably until the end of our days.

1...345678