House-Sitting with a Homosexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat around nervously the entire day trying to keep myself busy. After lunch, I finally worked up the courage to call him. I dialed his digits and heard the phone ring once... twice... three times.

"Hello, this is Daniel. Who is this?"

"Um, hey Daniel this is Eric. Elena's Eric. She thought maybe we should hang out while she was gone. I was going to see if you wanted to come over tonight and have drinks and watch something. Maybe smoke a bit if you can bring some of your supply."

"That sounds great Eric. I will be over there around 8."

I waited around most of the day reading and watching TV since it was a weekend and finally it was 8'o clock.. 8:15 to be precise. Daniel knocked on the door and as I let him in he apologised for being so late. He was wearing a different Arcade Fire shirt today and tight-fitting jeans even though it was the beginning of summer. I told him his lateness was no problem and we had a quick cigarette on the front porch. I made drinks for both of us and we decided to watch more Arrested Development. We smoked a couple bowls and had a few drinks and before long we were both feeling really good. We had another cigarette and then proceeded to make more drinks and go back downstairs. We had been passing the pipe back and forth between two couches we were sitting on separately, and Daniel said we should sit next to each other so it would be easier while we smoked this time. We finished smoking and were watching more of the show.

The whole night I had been thinking about how I might first approach him but never it never seemed like I had the right opportunity. He caught me looking at him one time and gave me a funny look in return. Finally, I worked up my courage and moved the hand that had been sitting on my lap and put it on his pant leg. His eyes grew wide and he looked at me and asked, "What are you doing?"

I said slyly, "I just wanted to check something." I rubbed my hand up and down his thigh a few times and then moved it so that it was on the crotch of his jeans. I could feel his bulge beginning to form beneath his pants and knew he was getting excited.

"What did you want to check?" he asked.

I ignored his question for a minute and reached my hand underneath the top of his pants. My fingers touched the tip of his cock and ran slowly downward so that I could feel his scrotum. I wrapped my fingers around his dick and began slowly jacking it. This was the first time I had ever felt a penis besides my own and I couldn't believe how warm and fleshy it felt.

"I wanted to check and see if I could turn a gay guy on. Looks like I can", I said with a smile. I reached over for the remote control and turned the show off. Then I unbuttoned his fly and began to pull down his zipper. He was looking at me nervously but I could tell he wasn't going to tell me to stop now. I pulled down his underwear and pants down so I could free his cock. It flopped around for a second and then stood perfectly straight. It was a very nice-looking dick, not as long as mine but a bit thicker. He kept his pubic area nice and trimmed and I could see that he shaved his balls. I simply threw away all my inhibitions and bent over so that I could put my mouth next to his dick. I began licking up and down the side of his shaft and he let loose and began to moan for the first time. I responded to the encouragement and moved my tongue up so that I was licking the head of his penis. It tasted the same as licking skin but I could taste salt from when he had been sweating and did I detect...? Yes, he had already come sometime today. I could taste the flavor of a fluid I had smelled several times.

I began licking back and forth over the hole at the head of his penis and could barely taste a hint of urine. Daniel seemed to be doing everything in his power not to scream out as I continued to tease his cock. When he couldn't take it any more he put his hand on the back of my head and guided my lips downward. I stopped him before I could get my lips on his dick and moved down off the couch. I winced in pain as I put pressure on my knee when I got down in front of him and pulled his pants and underwear off. Then I proceeded to wrap my lips around the head of his penis and began to lightly suck. I slowly moved my mouth downward so it covered more of his shaft. I had never sucked a cock before but had an idea of what I would like so tried to do what I thought would be most pleasurable. After I had about half his dick in my mouth I began to move my mouth up and down on it. Daniel's hand was on the back of my head, helping to guide me through my first blowjob experience. With his dick in my one hand, I moved my other hand underneath his shirt so I could feel his chest and stomach. I decided to try and take more of his cock in my mouth and pushed him in further so that the tip of his penis was in my throat. I started gagging and began slobbering my spit all over him as Daniel's moans continued. It was then that it occurred to me that I was tasting my first cock and fucking loving it.

I could tell Daniel was getting close to finishing because he began rocking his body up and down, forcing his cock further into my mouth as he held the sides of my head. It was almost like he was fucking my mouth. My jaw was getting really tired and I was doing my best to continue sucking on his cock as it was thrusting in my mouth and trying to keep my teeth from scraping him.

All of a sudden, I felt a pulsating in my mouth and felt his cock release as cum poured out of his meatus right down my throat. I choked a little bit but held his cock firm in my mouth with my hand as he finished. I had heard the taste of semen was terrible, but though it was very salty I found I didn't mind it very much. I sucked him dry as I slowly pulled his dick out of my mouth and just to show him what a brave little cocksucker I was I swallowed all of it.

Daniel was leaning back on the couch with his hands covering his face, still naked from the waist down. I could hear him saying softly to himself "Oh my god, that was so fucking hot."

"Was that a good blowjob?" I asked him.

"That was the most amazing one I think I have ever had. You haven't done this before, have you?"

I held up my hands and said, "First timer, I swear." I heard him mouth "Wow" too himself and then he got a mischievous look in his eyes. "There is no way I am leaving here tonight without tasting your cock first. Take your pants off."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I sat back on the couch and complied instantly. He discarded my pants and pulled my cock out of the fly of my underwear. I already had a huge erection from the intense experience I was having and he took a moment to admire it.

"Wow, that might be the biggest I have ever seen."

"Don't kid yourself. I am not that big."

"I think you underestimate yourself way too much, Eric."

He began to stroke my cock in his iron grip a few times and then got right into it. He didn't seem to have time for all the licking and teasing I had performed on him and just instantly began sucking me. He was deep throating me like a pro within seconds and I quickly realized that I was becoming overexcited. He took my dick out of his mouth to begin stroking it and I finished way too early. All the feelings and sensations I had been repressing since I met Dan seemed to explode out of me and before I knew it I had come all over Daniel's face. He was not expecting it at all and seemed to be in shock as my milky white seed quickly splurted onto his face and hair.

"This is so wrong. What are we doing?" Dan asked.

"I was just doing what felt natural. What felt right," I said.

Dan began pulling his underwear and jeans back on and said, "Oh God, what about Elena. What did you just do?"

"Don't worry about it, Daniel no one will find out."

"I have to leave," Daniel said. He grabbed a few tissues from a nearby box of Kleenex and began wiping my semen off of his face and tried to get it out of his hair.

"Please don't leave," I pleaded.

But as soon as Daniel felt he was adequately clean he rushed upstairs and I heard him slam the door as he left. I was alone.

12