House Warming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the tightness of Nancy's ass engulf my throbbing cock and I moaned out loud.

Her ass cheek pressed back onto my groin and I thought for a moment that I was going to pass out, but I kept my composure and began to rock my hips, fucking her ass hard.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god...," Jill was screaming as she had her third or fourth orgasm of the night.

John was beginning to cum as well. His face got very tight looking and his breathing became erratic. For a moment I thought he was going to have a heart attack.

But then John's eyes sprung wide open and he started to make funny sounds with his mouth. It reminded me of those people that speak in tongues at a snake dancing church. If it wasn't for the fact I was deep in Nancy's ass, I would have busted out laughing.

Although John had a funny "fuck face", his cock was no joke. His big slab of meat buried itself deep into Jill's pussy and unleashed a torrent of cum. Even from across the room I could see his seed ooze out of Jill's wet pussy, even though he was still buried deep inside of her.

Nancy and Phyllis continued to kiss deeply. While I drove my cock hard into Nancy's tight ass, Phyllis played with Nancy's nipples.

The two ladies moans were muffled from their shared kisses.

I heard Mike moan and I looked over at his direction. He was now standing while Karen and Jill were kneeling in front of him, taking turns sucking his cock.

Mike's head was tilted back and his mouth was slightly open, it wouldn't be much longer before he blew his load all over the two girls.

"Goddamn...," Mike bellowed out as his cum launch out of his cock onto the breast of the girls that were sucking him just a minute ago.

Karen and Jill milked the last of his cum out of him and licked his cock clean. Then they turned to each other and licked Mike's load off of each other's faces and exposed breasts.

"Quit watching everyone else and get to fucking my ass!" Nancy yelled at me over her shoulder.

I looked back down to Nancy and picked up the pace. I drove my cock as hard and as deep as I possibly could into her spread asshole.

"Oooh... that's it... fuck my tight ass you mother fucking bastard!" Nancy yelled at me.

I fucked her for another five or so minute when I felt my balls begin to tingle. It wouldn't be much longer before I blew my load.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum!" I told Nancy.

Nancy looked over her shoulder and said, "That's it; fill my ass with your load!"

Hearing her talk dirty to me was all it took to send me over the edge. The tip of my cock became more sensitive and my cock grew harder.

With one last shove of my hips, I felt my load travel down the length of my cock, out the tip and into Nancy's cum hungry ass.

Nancy's legs shook and gave out from her, causing my cock to pop out of her ass. She fell to the floor shaking and trying to touch every part of her own body, she looked like a woman that was possess, but I knew it was from her own mind alternating orgasm.

While Nancy lay on the ground shaking I watched Phyllis ride Mark's and Steve's cocks.

I looked down and saw that Steve was covered in Phyllis' cum from just below his nipples and I thought to myself that were going to have to pay a professional to clean our couch.

The three of them fuck for several more minutes before any of them began to cum.

Mark was the first to go. He was fucking Phyllis' ass with long steady strokes but then began to push himself hard and fast into her ass.

Oh shit... where do you want it, where do you want my cum?" he asked Phyllis.

Phyllis didn't miss a beat and slammed her ass back into Mark and said, "In my ass!"

Mark screamed and he unloaded his thick load deep into my wife's tight ass, then he slumped over her, sweaty and kissed her shoulder and then got up to get a drink.

Shortly afterwords Steve began to moan out, but this time Phyllis didn't tell him where she wanted it.

Right before Steve came she quickly got off of his cock and began to suck it like there was no tomorrow. All 7 inches of his meat disappeared deep into Phyllis throat and his whole body tensed up.

He made a loud grunting sound and I could hear Phyllis swallow his load loudly. When she was done Steve's cock was clean and not a drop of his cum was to be found.

For the rest of that night all five of us took turns fucking and sucking each other's spouses until the sun came up the next day.

Afterwords we all fell asleep in the living room and got up several hours later. We said our goodbyes and promised that the next "house warming" party would be at Mike's and Sarah's a month from that night.

After everyone left I asked Phyllis what had made her and the other ladies to do the orgy thing. She told me that when she was in college that she and Karen used to stuff like that all the time and they missed the excitement of it.

As for the other three, it didn't take too much convincing. Phyllis found out that Nancy wanted to fuck me since day one she met me. She found out that Sarah was a dominatrix on the side and simply just liked to fuck. And as for Jill, well Phyllis found out that her and her husband Mark were swingers and Jill help set the mood for the party that night.

"Okay I can understand Mark and Jill going for this, but how did you know that Steve, John, Mike and I would have gone for this without causing a stink?" I asked.

Phyllis lean in and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Simple, you're guys."

The End

12