Houseboat Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, what pillows?"

I turned to face him, still topless.

"These," cupping my rather prodigious melons with my hands.

"Oh, sure. Heck yeah!"

"Shhhh! Keep your voice down, I don't want everyone thinking we're horsing around in here."

Keeping his voice lowered, Stan said, "Are we going to be horsing around in here?"

"Nooooo, I ask everyone to fluff my boobies before going to bed at night. Will you please kiss me?"

Stan walked over to me and planted a deep wet kiss on my mouth, placing a hand on each of my tits. He started kneading and squeezing them, which I love. Lowering his head to my chest, he put his lips on one nipple, gently sucking it into his mouth. I like that even more.

"Before we go any further, I want you to promise me something. We've all been friends for a long time, and I want it to stay that way. Sex could ruin things, makes people jealous sometimes. I'd rather be friends with you guys forever rather than lose you all for one night of sex. Promise you won't ever breathe a word of this to the other guys, or to anyone for that matter. Swear it."

Stan looked at me with the most adoring gaze.

"Cat, I'd prefer to be your friend forever, rather than spend a marathon week of sex with you. Yes, I promise not to say anything to anyone. And I admire you for thinking of friendship first. You are a remarkable woman. How come we didn't hook up in college?"

"Because you never asked silly."

In a more serious tone, Stan whispered, "I can't believe none of us ever asked you out on a date. You are certainly the best thing that has ever come my way, and knowing the others, I'm sure the same applies to them."

"I know I am," I said humbly. "I suppose it wasn't meant to be. Well you and I are here now."

"No I mean it Cat, I wish you were single, I'd ask you to marry me right now."

Sooooo, good judgment isn't Stan's strong point, but he's a nice guy . . . . . and he was a fireman once! How could you not love a fireman?

"Look Stan, I think you're the best, and right now I have a serious yearning in my loins for you, but I'm pretty sure you're just in lust with me. It happens to men all the time when they get close to me. It's a curse I have to live with." Humility is definitely my strong point.

Stan chuckled, "Always with the jokes, eh Cat?"

"That's me, funny Cat. Now I would like a good pussy licking if you don't mind. I swear I will spontaneously combust if I don't get off in the next 10 minutes. Don't make me take care of this myself."

"Ten minutes? That's all the time I have? What about me?"

"I will give you a blowjob you won't soon forget. I will suck your balls dry and swallow every drop, and if your cock doesn't shrivel away by then, I will clean and polish it with my mouth and tongue until its nice and smooth and shiny."

"But I want to make love Cat. I want to feel my dick inside of you."

"No way, it'll be too noisy, these beds are real squeaky. Just oral, for now; I'll give you an IOU for intercourse at a later date."

"C'mon Cat, I'll be quiet."

"Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock."

"Ok, ok, you win Cat."

Smiling in the glow of victory, I sat back on the bed and pulled my boxers back off. Then I scrunched backwards and lay down on my back with my knees up and my legs spread wide. Giving Stan my famous Cheshire Cat smile, I winked, and then crooked my index finger, indicating he should come closer. After removing his shorts, Stan climbed onto the bed and crawled towards me. I patted Miss Kitty, as if Stan needed to be shown where she's lurking.

Stan grabbed a pillow and thoughtfully placed it under my butt, raising my crotch higher. He then lay between my legs, bringing his face within millimeters of my honeypot. He began by running his tongue all around the outer lips, over the top, then way down below, lightly crossing my anus.

"You sure you're qualified to clean and polish hardwood floors?" I asked him.

I had shaved everything off, as smooth as the day I was born, and was keeping it that way, mostly because the bathing suit I bought left me no other choice. Otherwise I would have pubic hairs sticking out on all sides of the material, like a French woman, which I find repulsive.

Looking up briefly from his task of love, his face already dotted with Cat moisturizer, Stan said, "I have my official cunnilingus club membership card in my wallet, which is in my room. Want me to go get it?"

Grabbing the back of his head with both of my hands, pulling his face back towards my sex, I said, "Go ahead, but the tongue stays. I have some scissors in the night stand, you're choice."

Chuckling quietly, Stan allowed me to mash his face back into Miss Kitty. I decided to keep my hands on his head, in case he tried to escape. He went at my cunt in earnest now, digging deep inside me with his tongue, using his mouth to apply suction to the labia. He found my clitty, and began nibbling at it with his front teeth, then sucking on it like it was a tiny straw. I guess he wanted some Cat juice, so with a strong climax I accommodated him, sending a stream of the grade A stuff into his mouth. He drank it down like a man dehydrated for weeks, and continued to tongue bathe me afterwards.

I was satisfied, I had a great orgasm, and we hardly made any noise. Stan looked up at me from between my legs, his face coated with my fluids. He was grinning from ear to ear, like he just won a trip to paradise.

"That was the best tongue lashing I've had in a long time, thanks Stan. Your turn now, big boy."

Stan eagerly raised himself up onto his knees in front of me and, with his hands on his hips, said, "How would you like me to serve you?"

His cock was pointing straight at me, looking delicious. Stan shaves his crotch, making his balls look really big.

"Let's try something I read in a story once. Want to face fuck me?"

"Sure," was Stan's obvious reply.

I laid down diagonally across the bed on my back, with my head hanging over the edge at one corner of the foot of the bed. I motioned for Stan to stand in front of me, straddling my head. The bed was exactly the right height for his dick to be level with my face. I grabbed the backs of Stan's thighs, pulling him closer, until his cock was resting on my forehead.

"If it's not too much trouble, would you mind guiding your sausage into my gullet please? That's a good boy. Oh and feel free to play with my boobies while I'm busy down here."

Stan grabbed his prick and placed the tip on my lips. I opened wide and wrapped my mouth around the helmet and started to suck him in. Stan got the idea, and slowly began moving his hips forward. As his cock slid into my mouth, I took a deep breath and relaxed my throat muscles, preparing for a good stretching. Still easing forward, Stan seemed hesitant, as if he were afraid he was going to choke me. So I helped to convince him what I wanted, and pulled his thighs towards me, until his knees were up against the mattress and his legs were keeping my ears warm. This pushed the tip of his cock down into my throat, well passed my tonsils, his balls resting comfortably on the bridge of my nose.

Still moving too slowly for me, I brought my hands around to the front, and simulating a piston, I rapidly shoved two fingers from one hand in and out of the closed fist of my other hand. "Fuck me" I was gesturing.

Stan got it. He started his own version of a piston, fucking my throat with his tool. I guess his experience with railroads finally paid off, because if he were a train, we would have crossed the country from coast to coast. Fortunately I do not have a strong gag reflex, and as a distance runner, I have great lung capacity and can hold my breath for long periods of time. He was fucking my face like a madman, and I knew the end was near.

With one final thrust, which caused his dick feel like it was in my abdomen, Stan shot a load of spunk that filled me almost to capacity. I didn't even have to swallow; it just shot right down my esophagus. Stan finally finished dumping his load, and as he eased his cock out, I kept suction on it, making sure I got all of his juice.

"Damn Cat, you read about that? What else have you read?"

Sitting back up and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I said, "Oh lots of stuff."

I wasn't sure if Stan would do it, but when I stretched up to kiss him, Stan shot his tongue into my mouth and swirled it around, just like he did to my pussy. Note to self: Stan likes to taste his own cum.

We said our quiet goodnights, and I collapsed back into bed, falling asleep almost immediately, not even bothering to put my sleepwear back on.

When I awoke the next morning, I slipped my tank top and boxers on and walked to the showerless bathroom. I had to wash my face and rinse out my mouth; I didn't want anyone smelling sperm breath on me. The guys were all up and drinking coffee, eating a light breakfast. Neil and Stan kept looking at me and smiling, a lot. They're both so cute. Getting a cup of coffee for myself, I asked what was on the agenda.

"We thought we'd motor over to a marina and rent a couple of jet skis."

"Sounds like fun; I want my own," I replied.

Chuck said, "Aw c'mon Cat, I thought maybe you and I could share one. You could sit behind me and wrap your arms around me and hold on. By the way, nice jammies."

Chuck is a cool guy. After college, Chuck went into the Air Force as an officer and eventually found himself in counter-intelligence. I always figured the KGB or some other foreign spy agency would be after him for stealing their secrets. He makes fun of me for having nothing more than top secret clearance. Chuck now lives in Colorado Springs with his family where he owns a real estate business.

"Thanks Chuck, but I want my own jet ski. We'll take turns, okay?"

"You sure you can handle it by yourself?"

Having been born under the astrological sign of Leo, pride and a pathologically competitive spirit are traits I possess in vast quantities. "Cat" is not just a nickname, it's an appropriate label for my personality.

I gave Chuck my best feline predator stare; you know, the one where a cute little kitty cat will remain completely immobile, staring endlessly at its next victim just before pouncing on it, eventually tearing it to shreds. That one.

The other four guys were staring silently at the two of us, waiting to see what would happen next.

"What about you Chuck? You're looking kind of old and frail, you sure your pacemaker can handle a jet ski?"

"I don't have a pacemaker, and you're only like five feet tall, you're not big enough to handle a jet ski by yourself."

The silent foursome unconsciously took two steps backwards.

"Maybe you're right Chuck, guys with small dicks need something to help them overcome feelings of inadequacy. I guess the jet ski is just an extension of your penis."

"Or maybe the feelings of inadequacy come from wishing you had a penis."

Its go time!

Chuck was lying on a lounge chair during this entire exchange. I leaped up from the chair I was sitting in and launched myself at him. I landed on his stomach, straddling his torso, knocking the wind out of him. With my legs spread wide, my boxers separated at the crotch, revealing some pussy meat. Chuck got a good view, even though he couldn't breathe yet.

"Hey Chuck, ever seen that movie with Harrison Ford, the Indiana Jones movie where the bad guy reaches into some poor slob's chest and pulls out his live, beating heart? Let's see how strong your heart looks."

With that said, I raised my right arm way up, pointing my open palm at Chuck's chest, as if I'm about to plunge my hand into it. Meet Mrs. Indiana Jones!

Instead of ripping his heart out, I brought my face down close to his and said, "Asshole."

"Bitch," he shot right back.

So I did the next most logical thing. I kissed him, a deep wet, tongue-to-tonsil French kiss. I mashed my breasts into his chest; I ground my crotch into his stomach. I sucked face with Chuck for a good two minutes before I decided to let him breathe again. Then I smiled and he laughed, and it was all good. Chuck was always my favorite.

When I stood up, I turned to face the others.

Rich blurted out, "Um, you know Cat, I uh, I think you're um, a bitch too you know."

"Yeah me too, you bitch you!" added Stan.

Then they both lay down on lounge chairs and puckered their lips, waiting for me to try and rip their hearts out. I doubled over in pain, laughing so much. I love these guys!

We hauled in the anchor, and cruised toward the nearest marina. Bill was the official captain of the boat, and he was doing a fine job. He docked perfectly and the other four guys disembarked in search of jet skis. Bill and I stayed with the boat. Three of them would ride the jet skis out into the lake, the extra person would get back on the boat and we'd cruise back into open water, and then anchor again.

Normally I'm not an evil person. When someone rubs my fur the wrong way, I will sometimes have evil thoughts, but I don't usually act on them. Bill went down to use the head, leaving me all alone in the wheelhouse. As an engineer, I have learned over the years to observe closely, and quite often I am capable of duplicating a series of mechanical operations just from memory. Operating a houseboat is nothing like operating a shuttle simulator, not even close.

Let's see, I thought to myself, four guys on shore, getting ready to rent three jet skis. Boat captain moving his bowels, temporarily incapacitated. Evil Catwoman all alone with controls to boat. Sounds like a recipe for revenge, or disaster. I signaled to the dock hand to untie the bow and stern lines, I cranked up the engine, put it in gear, and off we went, just me and poopdeck Bill.

There was a secluded cove right near the marina, which I figured I could get the houseboat into before anyone saw us. I looked back and did not see the guys yet. I heard a muffled Bill yelling something from below. Just before he came up to the control room, I managed to slip the boat behind a bluff, obscuring it from searching eyes at the marina.

"Jeez Cat, what are you doing? Where's everyone else?"

"Hi Bill, I guess they're still back at the marina. I wanted to see how hard it is to operate this thing. Not bad huh?"

"Damn Cat, I'm the captain, I'm responsible for the boat."

"Oh c'mon Bill, its not rocket science. Look, you're boat is nice and safe and sound. Isn't this a nice cove? Very secluded don't you think?"

"Well yeah I guess it is. Not a bad job actually, I didn't know you knew how to operate a boat."

"I don't, this is my first time."

Bill looked at me like I just told him I was from Venus.

He said, "We better go back and get the others. I'll drive."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Let me make it up to you."

"What? How?"

Somehow my bikini top just popped right off. Bill stared at my bare tits, looking mighty hungry. Got milk?

"Well, I'm stuck on a houseboat with five really cute guys for a week, and I don't think Miss Kitty is too happy about being left all alone. Care to help me out here?"

Bill just shook his head in the affirmative. I took him by the hand and led him to my room. I dropped my thong on the floor, and crawled onto the bed on my hands and knees. He was staring right at Miss Kitty and she was already drooling with pussy juice.

"Bill, the guys will find us eventually, I suggest you hurry. Oh, and one more thing, not a word to anyone okay? You guys are like family to me and I don't want any hurt feelings. They find out we did the wild thing, someone might get cranky. I want us all to remain friends, okay? So promise me you won't tell."

Dropping his bathing suit on the floor, Bill said, "Cat, you are the best! If I thought this would ruin our friendship I would stop right now. And I will never tell the others, no way. I swear to god!"

"Good enough for me. Now climb aboard please, this ride is about to start. Please hold on tight, we don't want anyone falling off. And please insert your safety bar into one of the holes in front of you. Thank you and have fun."

Bill walked on his knees toward my waiting butt, his erection bobbing wildly. I almost laughed, it was rather comical. He had a beautiful cock, nice and straight and hard and penis-like. He didn't waste any time, plunging directly into my cunt. I was so wet, there was little resistance. Bill grabbed my hips, obediently following the safety instructions, and pumped in and out. It felt soooo good; I love to fuck. I pulled a pillow close and laid my head down on it. His dick was hitting my clit on each stroke, in and out, and I had an orgasm in less than 2 minutes.

"Damn Cat, are you horny or what?"

"Shut up and fuck me harder."

Bill smiled with an evil grin, pulling his cock out of my pussy.

"Hey!"

All of a sudden, I felt pressure at my anus. With a slow steady motion, Bill pushed his slippery wet cock right into my rectum. He left it in for a minute, waiting to see if I'd object.

"You asleep back there? That feels really, really good, please continue. By the way, I was a bad girl for stealing the boat, don't you think?"

Bill began fucking my ass, pumping slowly in and out, driving his cock in as far as it would go. I felt filled to overflowing, and it was the best. I began fingering my pussy, pistoning my own fingers into my twat, pinching Miss Clitty, just for good measure.

I was about to remind Bill of how bad I was, when I felt that familiar hot stinging sensation on my butt cheek. Smack!! Oh yeah, nothing like a good spanking.

"I think I was exceptionally bad today, don't you?"

Smack!! The other cheek got it that time. Then about every 15 seconds or so, Bill spanked first one cheek, then the other. At the same time, he continued to butt fuck me, his hips going faster now. My ass was on fire, inside and out, and I loved it. I was pinching my clit like crazy, and I had a second orgasm.

I didn't think Bill could last much longer, and he didn't disappoint me. It felt like his prick grew double in size, and then he shot his load, filling my colon. When he was able to pull out, I heard an audible pop, and then his semen started leaking out in a steady stream. I turned to look back at him, and he was jerking his dick over my ass, dripping more jism onto it. When he was done, I crawled off the bed, not wanting to get the sheets full of cum.

"Mmmm, thanks Bill, that was great! Why don't we jump in the water and get cleaned up? Bring your swim suit, in case the guys show up."

We grabbed our bathing suits, and ran naked for side of the boat. We jumped in together, pulling our suits on in the water. I needed a little help with mine, but Bill was such a gentleman, he got it on me in record time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, and then I kissed him. He responded with a deep wet kiss, his tongue rolling around mine. Just then we both heard the familiar sound of jet skis. We swam apart, smiling at each other. Bill was always my favorite.

When I looked at the approaching jet skis, I saw Chuck sitting behind Stan, holding him around the chest. He didn't look happy.

Neil pulled up along side the houseboat and said, "Hey, why'd you guys leave without us? I hope there's no hanky panky going on here!"

He had a smirk on his face, probably thinking he was the only one who had the privilege of checking my fluid level with his dip stick. I blew a kiss at him.

Faking a sob I said, "It's my fault, I'm just a poor dumb girl who thought she could operate a big manly machine like this. Thank god I didn't kill anyone!" I threw in a few sniffles, just to emphasize the sarcasm.

Everyone laughed, even Chuck. The moment was over, the tension melted away like ice in the desert, and it was all good. It probably helped that my top had come loose and a nipple had escaped and was staring and smiling at the boys. Somehow I think Bill had something to do with it, since he's the one who tied it for me.