Houseguest

Story Info
Couple invites an old friend to stay in their home.
2.8k words
4
113.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers

"Morning Don. When is Mary getting home?"

"Hey! Morning Kevin. She still has a couple more days and should be home Saturday sometime. " Mary, my wife, works for a company that at times requires her to travel and she had been gone for almost a week.

Kevin was a friend of ours that had been through a messy divorce and until he got his feet back on the ground was staying with us. Mary and I had known he and his ex-wife for years, before their marriage began to fall apart. She had gotten the house in part of the divorce agreement so we had invited him to stay with us.

"Bummer! Couple more days huh? I thought I had it bad getting divorced, now here you sit without getting any either!" Kevin laughed.

I laughed too. "Yeh, for sure it's been many years since I've had to be alone and flog the old log!"

Kevin sat quiet for a moment. "Alone? Mary joins in? Must be nice, my ex never did anything like that... She was the old missionary position from day one!" Kevin put his coffee cup in the sink. "I gotta get to work see you this evening. "

"Didn't know you were a missionary. " I laughed and waved as he went out the door. What a shame I thought to myself, Kevin and I had partied in college and had been pretty wild in our day. I was lucky with Mary that after 30 years our sex life was still quite varied, but I had never known Kevin's had been so refined. Picking up the rest of the dishes and putting them in the sink I headed off to work.

When I got home that evening there was a message on the answering machine from Kevin. He had a date and was going to stay in town and would be in later. I got a shower and pulled on a pair of boxers and flipped through the TV stations, but couldn't find anything interesting. My mind kept going back to our conversation from the morning and I idly played with my cock. One of Mary's and my favorite fantasies had become that of me watching her with another guy and as I thought about it my cock began to get hard. Glancing up at the clock I saw it was only 9 and figured Kevin wouldn't be in for a while. We had a homemade video that we made where Mary and I talked about this fantasy. In it she had jacked off while I fucked her with a dildo and she had gotten off a couple times. While I used it she had jacked off with her fingers then had used her vibrator out and gotten off. It showed her sucking me and stroking me then ended with me taking her from behind. I still found the ending the most erotic. I had shot a couple loads in her then pulled out and jacked off onto her ass. We both fantasized that it was another guy doing it.

Digging around the tapes I finally found it and put it in. I pushed the start button and pulled my cock and balls out the opening of my boxers. Precum dripped from the tip and I used it to lubricate the shaft. It felt good stroking the length, I hadn't gotten off all week and I knew it wouldn't take me long to blow my load. Suddenly I had a thought and hurried into the bathroom. I found her body oil and squirted some in my palm and coated my prick. It made a real slick sound and my fist moved easily along the shaft.

I sat back down and began jacking off. I wanted to try and hold my load until the last scene so I cupped my balls and using my index finger and thumb pulled the skin down tight and squeezed. Using my other using just a couple fingers and thumb of my other hand I teased up and down over the crown. The volume was just right and I could hear us talking about our fantasy and Mary getting closer and closer to her orgasm. My balls were filling and I was almost to the 'point of no return. ' I squeezed tighter and began pumping my fist faster on my oiled shaft.

The back door slammed shut! 'Shit! Kevin's back early!' I thought to myself while reaching for the remote and trying to put my cock back in my boxers. There was too much oil on my hand and I dropped it and was trying to pick it up.

"Hey Don! What's going... OH! Sorry... " Kevin stood in the archway just as I found the stop button.

"Hi... ahh... I... well... ahh... " The TV was snow and luminated the dark room. My cock at half-staff jutted out of my boxers. There was no mistake what I had just gotten caught doing, and I knew my face was beet red from embarrassment. "I didn't think you would be back so soon. " I managed to get out and get my cock back in my boxers. Glancing over at Kevin I did notice that he had a slight bulge in his slacks though.

Kevin chuckled but stared at my cock that was now pressing against the material of my boxers. "I didn't either... she had a great body but was nothing but a prick teaser. " He looked over at the TV and then back at me. "Didn't mean to interrupt... I'll leave you alone... " He turned and headed towards his bedroom.

"No... that's ok... " I grabbed the towel and wiped the oil from my hands and off the remote. "Why don't you get us a couple beers. " I didn't know what else to say. "I'll... ahh... get things picked up here... " Geez, that sounded dumb!

"You sure?" Kevin asked looking back. I nodded and he headed into the kitchen and came back with a couple beers in hand. "I really didn't mean to interrupt... hell I do that too from time to time. " He sat down on the couch and handed me a brew.

I tried to smile. "Well it's been a long week and didn't think you would be back so early. " I hit the eject button and the tape popped out. I didn't know how much of it he had seen and didn't know what I was going to tell Mary. The video sure wasn't for 'general viewing'!

"Got any others?" Kevin nodded towards the VCR. "Although that one did look pretty good. "

"Yeh got some others. This is one of those homemade ones. " I pulled it from the machine and got one of the X rated tapes Mary and I had bought. It was one of those with two women doing each other and then joined by a friend. I put it in and got it started. We watched in silence drinking our beer.

"Good movie. " Kevin moved around and as I glanced over I could see his cock now pressing firmly against his slacks. "I had one I kept in the garage that was of a woman and two guys. Used to watch it when 'the bitch' wasn't around. " He laughed.

My own cock had hardened while watching. "You ready for another beer?" I stood and headed to the kitchen.

"Yep I'm ready. "

I grabbed a couple more and returned to the couch. Kevin now had his hand over his cock and I could see him squeezing it through the material. My own balls were full and after being interrupted so close to cumming my cock strained inside my boxers. I was horny and HAD to get off! Maybe that's why I couldn't believe my next statement! "Can you keep something just between us?"

Kevin glanced over. "Sure. What?" He looked at me as I sat down and handed him his beer. When I sat my cock found the opening in my boxers and stood in all its glory. I didn't bother putting it back.

"The little bit you saw of that movie was one I did of Mary and me. I'll put it back in but you can't ever tell her you saw it. "

"Oh... OK... I promise I wouldn't do that. " He hesitated for a second, "I've always wondered though what she looked like naked, and from what I saw... damn!"

I smiled as I put the movie back in. "Thanks, I think she is. If you... umm... don't mind I'm going to finish what I had started too... "

"Right now I'm so horny I don't mind at all! Is it... well... would you mind if I joined you? My cock is going to burst inside my shorts here pretty soon!"

"No not at all... " I laughed nervously as Kevin stood and dropped his slacks and stepped out of them. I could see the outline of his cock inside his jockey briefs and had a full view as he pulled them down and stepped out of them. As he pulled his shirt over his head I had to stare at it! Damn! What a cock! I pulled my boxers off and sat naked next to him on the couch. I always thought at eight inches I had a good size cock, but his had me beat by a good two inches! "Damn your big!"

He laughed again. "Yeh, the old lady always complained I was too big!" He pulled the length of the shaft and a drop of precum appeared on the tip. "Do you have any more of that oil? You're not exactly 'small' yourself. " He looked over at my cock lying hard against my belly. "Your balls are heavier than mine though. " He spread his legs slightly and cupped them in his hands.

"Sure, let me get it. Mary says I have big balls, never did have anything to compare though... until now. " I looked down at his as I headed for the oil. Sitting back down I covered my cock with oil and handed it to Kevin.

Kevin spread oil over his cock and slowly began to pull along the length. Although circumcised the foreskin would almost completely cover the head when he pulled his hand forward. "Damn that feels good. I have to admit that I've jacked off the past couple weeks thinking about fucking Mary... I hope you don't mind. "

"No not at all... actually... " I pressed the start button. "... watch this. " I watched the movie start and adjusted the volume so Kevin could hear the fantasy playing out of how I wanted Mary to get filled by another man. My eyes went from watching the TV to watching Kevin jack off.

Our arms would brush against one another and at first we would each pull away. I noticed that Kevin was doing the same as me. He would watch the movie then glance down at my fist jacking my prick. Although I could hear the voices on the screen I couldn't take my eyes away from watching him masturbate. Our arms now touched as we stroked our cocks, which added to the eroticism.

"Oh damn!" My balls were going to explode! Pulling the skin tight to the base of my shaft I used my other hand to wrap around the shaft and began jacking faster. I was no longer watching the movie but Kevin's fist moving over his oil-slicked prick. I glanced up quickly and saw that he too was watching me as intently. "Ohhhhhhh... " Knowing he was watching me! I was watching him jack off! "DAMNNNNNN!!... " My cum erupted and covered my chest and belly. Releasing the base of my cock I stroked the entire length emptying my filled balls. His fist was a blur, then gripping the shaft tightly he pulled down to the base and stopped. A load of cream shot from the tip of the purple head.

"OhhhHHHHHHDAMNNNnnnn... " Kevin's hand move rapidly up and down his cockshaft. Three full loads erupted from his prick, some of it flying over and landing on my pumping fist. His eyes riveted on my spasming cock which now spent leaked cum from the tip and over my hand. "Oh my gawd... oh my gawd... " Kevin began to relax and leaned his head against the couch as the last of his load oozed out over his fist.

"Yeh... damn... " I relaxed and held my now softening cock lightly in my hand. I stole a glance at him and his eyes met mine

"That was different. "

"It sure was... I wonder what Mary is going to think... " I looked back at my prick and noticed the movie had ended and clicked the TV off. Walking into the bathroom I returned with a couple towels and we cleaned ourselves up. Kevin and I sat there for a few hours and talked about what had occurred and after some beginning nervous conversation came to terms, and were ok, with what had happened. Finally we decided it was time to turn in for the night and headed for our bedrooms each of us in our own thoughts.


I woke early, thoughts of the previous night and telling Mary of it gave me a raging hard on. I wasn't sure how she would react but dialed her hotel, one hand wrapped around my cock and stroking.

"Hello. " Mary answered sleepily.

"Hi Honey. I've got something to tell you that happened last night. " I collected my thoughts. "And I think you'll find it interesting... guess you're still in bed, huh?"

"Oh? What might that be?" She giggled, "Yes I'm lying naked and I was sleeping. "

I had tried to come up with the way to tell her, but my mind was as stiff as my cock! "You know some of the fantasies we have? Well... umm... last night I got... ahh.. well.. got caught jacking off. " The words then tumbled out, and I tried to imagine what the look was on Mary's face. "... then Kevin and I watched each other jack off and cum... "

"WHAT! YOU DIDN'T! Oh my gawd! Tell me about it! All of it!"

I began telling her about how it all came about. As I was talking I could hear a rustle of material on her end. "What's all the noise?"

"Damn Don! Don't stop. The noise is me getting my vibrator. "

I heard the hum begin of her favorite toy and continued on with all that had happened. Precum oozed from my cockhead as I talked, and with the sound of her breathing and knowing the vibrator was working over her clit I could feel the load building in my balls. My fist moved faster along the shaft of my hard cock.

"Did... did... you two watch... watch... each other... " Her breathing was becoming faster as she tried to talk.

"Yes we did. Didn't even see the movie but watched our hands... " I heard her groan. "I began to cum and he jacked off faster and then shot his load. Guess what... "

"What... what... grrrraaaa... " It was more a moan than speaking.

"When he came... his cum landed all over my fist and cock... "

"OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh... damnNNNNN... AHHHGGGGHHHH... " I could hear the bed moving as Mary climaxed. I could see her humping the tip of the vibrator that was held tight to her clit.

"ohhhHHHH... I'm cumming too!... DAMNNNnnnn... " The release felt good and I watched my cum shoot and land on my belly. "Oh that feels good lover. I'm shooting cum... "

"Yes... yes Don!... milk the cum out of your prick!... Cum for me! I can see it shooting... I can hear your hand... I'm going to... to... cummmmmm again-n-n-n-n-n... ohhhhhyesssss... " My cock was shrinking in my cum coated hand as I listened to her achieve another orgasm.

"I love hearing you cum. I can imagine you lying naked their with your vibrator getting off. " She was quiet for a few seconds and I could hear her breathing return to normal.

"I wish I could have been there. HELL! I wish I could get out of these meetings and be home to watch you tonight!"

I chuckled. "I wish you could be here too... maybe you wouldn't just have to watch. " I smiled as lewd thoughts went through my mind.

"I don't know how I would react. BUT I'll tell you this! Tonight when you are watching 'our movie'... which I don't mind if you show it to him... I'm going to be here in my room getting off too. "

"That will be an interesting thought. You getting off in your room 200 miles away while we're here watching you get off on the video. " We talked for a few more minutes and said our good byes. I headed into the shower to start my day...

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers