Houseguest For The Holidays

Story Info
They're unexpectedly visited by landlord's house guest.
3.2k words
4.49
37.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikiwest
nikiwest
4 Followers

A special thanks goes out to Angel Love who edited this story. Thank you for making this story as grammatically correct as it was fun to write! Also, thank you for editing my poem "Give It To Me"...I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I lugged myself and my bag off the bus. A gust of cold wind blew sharply into my face and I scrunched my nose.

I rode the subway on my long trip to Kyle's house. His room, actually, rented in an older lady's house in the rich part of town. The woman he rented from was about in her mid- sixties and her thirty-five year old daughter lived with her.

"Lu Lu, or Daisy is her name. Whatever the hell her mother calls her. They were arguing today and I heard Abby the landlady shout both those names," Kyle told me on the phone the night before. "I think it would better if you came tomorrow, Baby."

We agreed to meet in the LCBO up the street from his place after I got off the bus. I took a little while longer getting there because I had mistaken the wrong bus as mine and told him I would be there in ten minutes. I was more like twenty minutes meeting him, but he didn't seem to mind.

We picked up a magnum of white wine, anticipating a night of furious passion, of course.

"I missed you, Baby," he said to me as we walked to his place.

I smiled and said the same.

He opened the door to the old house, being sure not to make any noise as we stepped in and of course reminding me to go straight upstairs with a gesture of a single finger to his lips. He hated running into his landlord and her daughter and avoided it at all costs, unless it came time to give his monthly rent. He hated living there and would tell me constantly he did, usually also adding his apologies of having so little to offer me when I came to visit.

"I cleaned my room because I knew you were coming, Baby. I even vacuumed behind the bed where it was really dirty", he said to me as if a child awaiting appraisal from his mother.

I smiled. I was reminded of how the last time I was over I had commented about the filth behind the bed as I was bent over the bedpost, with him screwing me from behind. His favorite position! It seems to have become our personal ritual. He comments on the beautiful womanly shape of my ass, I purr in appreciation and assume the position, and he is barely able to sustain an erection long enough before he is cumming in streams all over my backside. The thought of it had me aroused.

I put the wine in the fridge to cool next to what looked like take-out leftovers from the last time I was there and lay with him on his bed flipping through channels on the television. I was sure to remind him it was Saturday and that there'd be lots of sex on T.V.

Later that night we heard voices downstairs that were progressively getting louder.

"They must be having a party," Kyle said

"Great. We can fuck up here and you don't have to worry about making too much noise," I said.

"Mmm, damn, Baby. Are you going to show me those new baby blue panties you said you bought for me?" He slid a hand into the jean pocket of my pants.

I stood up and unzipped my pants slowly, turning around to show just the top of my lacy thong.

He showed his appreciation with a slight moan and he grabbed my ass, sliding one hand over the crotch side of my pants.

"Mmm, you getting wet for me sweetie?"

"Yes", I responded.

"Those panties better be soaked. I want you nice and wet for me."

I slid my jeans off of me just enough to let his hand glide between my thighs and over my panties. He felt me getting more wet the more he touched me and he moaned even louder.

A felt a shiver of appreciation run up my spine.

I walked over to his bedroom door and pressed my hands against it. I cocked my ass towards him, awaiting his penetration. When I looked back at him I saw a smile spread across his face.

Kyle grabbed my ass and pulled the figure dressed in lace towards him. He dry humped me for a bit and I moaned. My moans were his signal to him to pull my wet panties to the side. He brought his hand to my throbbing clit.

He pulled down his pants and pulled out his now swollen cock and I reached back to feel his member pulse. I moaned louder to signal my appreciation.

"Sshhhh," an automatic response from him.

"Baby, they're downstairs, no one can hear us", as I continued to stroke him.

I reached back and brought his head to my lips.

"Fuck me", I seductively whispered into his ear, barely able to wait for him to slide inside of my wet opening.

He pressed the head of his cock against my cunt, slowly penetrating deeper with every one of his upward motions. Soon he was full in me. When he reached the base of his cock I reached back to grab his hips and held him there for several moments, not allowing him to leave me. This teased him and I gave a slight chuckle in knowledge of this.

He grabbed my hands and held them behind me, pressing them against my lower back with his firm grip. He began to move in and out of me, fucking me faster and harder

I let out a bit of a squeal.

He pressed his lips against my ear and whispered, "You like that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?" he said.

"Yes, Sir," I said almost apologetically signaling to him that I hadn't forgotten the last time he had instructed me to address him as an authoritative figure.

He grabbed hold of my hair in his other free hand and tugged it enough to make my head rest against his shoulder. My back was soon aligning with his chest and I reached back with one arm, pulling him closer to me.

"I love when you fuck me", I told him.

"I love that you love me fucking you." He continued, "How do you like it?"

"Mmmm, give it to me baby. I want to taste you."

When I said this he was already getting ready to cum.

I spun around, landing on my knees. Streams of his hot cum landed into my craving mouth and fell on my face. I loved watching the surprised look on his face. He came hard.

"Mmmm, did you like that baby?" I asked.

"You know it."

He was exhausted. He lay on his bed and with outstretched arms pulled me towards him to give me a hug and a kiss on my forehead with a soft, beautiful mouth.

I could hear sporadic bouts of laughter come from downstairs.

"Old people are funny when they're drunk", I said.

"I guess. You're funny, Baby."

It was nearing 11:30 and I squealed in delight. I realized that 'SexTv' would be on in minutes.

Again he said to me, "Awe, Baby, you're funny." He kissed my forehead.

That night's show was on fetishes. One woman's fantasy was to leave bits of clothing on during sex. She especially liked when a man fucked her up a skirt.

'I get to feel that I am clothed and being carnally pleasured at the same time', the woman on the TV said.

I suddenly remembered I had shopped at a lingerie outlet that day.

"Baby, I have something to show you", I told him.

I walked over to my overnight bag and pulled out my sheer black garter belt that was in the form of a skirt.

"I don't have my fish net stockings here anymore because I brought them home last time."

But I slipped into the tiny skirt anyway.

There was a bow at the back of the skirt that made the sheer material scrunch up and rise almost to the top of my ass. Kyle seemed to enjoy watching me stand in front of the television screen, legs stretched far apart.

"That's not nice", he told me.

"Yes it is baby."

"I'm hard again", he said as he stoked his cock.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"I'm going to fuck you."

"I have to pee", I told him, hoping not to ruin the mood.

"Alright, hurry back."

I was careful not to make too much noise as I stepped into the hallway and made my way to the bathroom. I tiptoed across the hardwood floor more to show Kyle I respected his wishes of being as quiet as possible so that the neighbors wouldn't be suspicious of him having any guests over for the night.

When I came out I heard footsteps up the stairs. I quickened my pace back into his room, swinging the door closed behind me but not shutting it tight.

I looked over to him sitting on the bed with a single line of light cutting across his swollen crotch and I motioned for him to meet me at the door once again.

I cocked my ass up for him and he entered me from behind. He was all the way in my cunt before I knew it and it excited me.

"Wow, you really like my ass don't you."

"You know it."

He was fucking me furiously.

I looked out of the crack of the door and noticed the light in the bathroom come on.

He was a little nervous and commented on the open bedroom door. He asked me to shut it but I told him that the thought of taking a risk excited me. So he continued fucking me, reluctantly at first, hoping to either close the door or move over to the bed. But this time rather than acting in his usual character of authority he liked to act out during sex, he decided to let me have my fun. And this seemed to excite him the more he fucked me because I cocked my ass higher for him with every one of his thrusts.

I noticed the person who came out of the bathroom was a girl. She must have been a friend of Lu Lu's. She looked about in her late twenties.

Kyle buried his face into my neck and continued to fuck me, unaware himself of the presence of the pretty brunette who stood adjacent to us in the dimly lit hallway.

He moaned. This must have caught the girls' attention because she looked over to the crack of light coming from his bedroom. She saw us barely visible in the dim light of the bedroom.

When I noticed her look straight into the room enough to have guessed what was going on I lowered my head. I did this partly because I was afraid of startling her and partly because I was startled myself. Normally I would have tried to hide from the idea of having someone watch me engaging in something personal...especially when that something was being fucked.

I guessed she would have made her way back downstairs but to my surprise when I looked up again my gaze reached the mid-section of the girl who was now stationed outside Kyle's bedroom door. I saw that she had one hand up her skirt. She liked what she saw!

The mysterious friend of Lu Lu's continued to play with herself and she threw her head back.

Although I never thought it would be possible, something had me excited about having my every move scoped out by a person enthralled with voyeurism.

I don't think she was aware at first that I was watching her. But I stared at her face long enough to have her stare me square in the eyes. She lifted her head that had been thrown back and met my gaze as I stared intently at her.

She seemed surprised and removed her hand from under her skirt, making her way back to the stairs.

I pulled away from Kyle and walked into the hallway.

I looked at her and whispered, "Its okay." And I took her by the hand and brought her towards the bedroom.

I began to introduce our eavesdropper to Kyle. "Kyle, this is...."

"Amanda", she stammered, with a slight lump in her throat.

"Did you enjoy watching us?" I asked her.

"Um..."

"It's all right, I assured her. Everything is fine; just fine."

I looked back at Kyle and he had an odd expression on his face.

"That is a nice outfit you are wearing", I said to her.

She must have thought I was talking about her turquoise sequined top she was wearing because she looked down at it and said, "Thank you, I just bought it today."

I said, "No, I was talking about the skirt. Turn around for me darling. Yes. I like the way it accentuates your ass."

"Isn't that a nice ass?" I asked Kyle. "Looks like Miss October in that calendar you have." He was surprised and didn't really know how to respond at first. I could tell he was thinking the same thing as me. 'How did we find ourselves in this position?'

I looked back at her. "Makes me wonder what you are wearing underneath it. Can I see for myself?"

"Uh...y-y yes...I guess so."

I said, "Please address me as Ma'am. I expect that you will do this. I also expect that you will adhere to my commands for as long as I keep you in this room."

The authoritativeness with which I spoke surprised me even. But I could tell Kyle was very aroused and the idea that he was had me very excited as well.

"Are you wet?" I asked her.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Just go over to the bed like a good girl."

She sat down on the edge of the baby blue duvet-covered bed. Her silhouette was bathed in dim light and two shadows of Kyle and I was on either side of her.

"Now what is a girl like you doing sitting like that?" I asked her, sounding stern.

She must have assumed I was implying her crossed legs were revealing too much of her thighs and she uncrossed them, turning her knees to one side.

I laughed, "Honey, how am I supposed to see what you are wearing under that skirt when your legs are not spread apart?"

She apologized.

I bent down to ear level and said, "What did I say?"

And she responded, "Ma'am how would you like me?"

"That's better."

I looked over at Kyle who was now smiling in delight. He knew where this was going and was excited.

"You're to bend over on all fours."

I instructed Kyle to sit on the bed.

"You will pleasure him orally."

And she non-hesitantly responded, "Yes Ma'am."

Kyle looked up at me as if to say, 'Are you sure you are okay with this?'

I smiled at him and winked, giving my utmost approval.

I was presented with her ass in my face.

"Oooh, Kyle she is wearing baby blue, your favorite", I said as I touched the lace panties that were pressed against her wet opening.

She moaned and writhed back onto my hand that was feeling her. I could feel extreme heat resonating from her.

I lightly slapped her cunt and her moans increased.

I said to Kyle, "Do you like the vibrations from her mouth as she moans on your cock?"

"Yes", he said excitedly.

I continued to play with her. As I slid my fingers underneath her panties and felt her wet flesh she brought her mouth from his cock and stopped to let out a moan of pleasure.

"I slapped her cunt and said, "Did I tell you to stop sucking his cock?"

"S.... no, Ma'am....," She almost apologized but held back, remembering my direct orders. She continued to suck on him.

"That's a good girl. You suck that cock."

My words excited Kyle. He thrust his cock into her mouth with a more furious pace and looked at me, smiling in appreciation.

"Mmmm, you're so wet", I told her. "Just like a good little slut."

Then I said, "I bet you'd like to feel that cock inside of you."

She moaned.

"Would you like that?"

And she moaned louder.

"I can't hear you."

She raised her mouth from his cock long enough to say, "Yes, Ma'am."

She brought her mouth back on him, continuing to suck. She was really wet now. I rubbed her juices on the inside of her thighs.

"She's nice and wet for you baby", I said to Kyle.

I instructed him to get behind her and fuck her.

"How would you like to taste me now?" I asked her.

"I'd like that very much, Ma'am."

We switched positions. Kyle fucked her wet pussy and now it was I she was going down on. Watching him fuck her excited me.

"He's an ass man, and I think he likes yours just fine", I told her.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer into me.

"You like that?" I asked.

She didn't raise her head to respond with a 'Yes, Ma'am', but instead buried her face deeper between my thighs. This excited both Kyle and I. Kyle fucked her harder.

"Fuck ya", I heard him say.

She was really enjoying being our personal slut. Of course I knew she would enjoy it immensely from the minute I noticed her hand up her short skirt out in the hallway. I continued with the dialogue that seemed to oddly flow from me.

"Mmm, that's a good little slut, I told her. My words made her flail her head against me in ecstasy and push back onto Kyle at the same time.

I could hear a muffled whine resonate from her throat as he continued to suck on my clit and I knew she was cumming. I came at the same time.

Kyle, having full knowledge of having two women before him writhing in ecstasy, came inside of Amanda, using her skirt as reins to pull him all the way inside of her.

Amanda, exhausted, fell into my lap, breathing heavily. Kyle lay down beside me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me all over my face.

Still sticking to the character I had taken on from the beginning of my encounter with the girl I said to her, "That will be all for now."

She seemed to enjoy the continuation of our role-play.

"Yes, Ma'am", she responded.

"I expect you will be back upon my next arrival," I said to her.

"Yes, Ma'am, I have been asked to stay until the end of the Christmas holiday". And she exited the room, closing the door behind her leaving Kyle and I to lie in one another's arms.

"Damn, Baby", Kyle said to me.

I kissed him on the forehead and let out a sigh.

nikiwest
nikiwest
4 Followers