Houseguest Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She dated for awhile but none of her boyfriends were suitable. It's kind of sad, you know, she and my youngest sister, Darlene, live alone in that big old house. To make matters worse, Darlene is a very serious college student and rarely has time to spend with mom. The only time mom feels happy is when Anne brings the children over."

"And how's Anne's marriage now?" I asked as I began licking the tip of one of her torpedoes, getting her ready for Round Two.

"Fabulous, they do it as often as we do," she moaned as I mauled her ass cheeks, "She's really grateful to you for introducing her to all that different sex."

"And all your other sisters are happy too," I asked rhetorically as I switched my attention to her other torpedo.

"I meant to talk to you about that," she gasped as my forefinger slid down her ass crack to find her anus.

"Margo is having trouble with her latest marriage."

"Yeah, I've heard about Margo's two previous marriages. After a couple of years, she gets bored and finds another cock. Her first two husbands divorced her."

"Her latest husband is deathly afraid she's going to find another man. He loves her dearly and doesn't want to lose her, so I suggested a compromise, one they both think is a great idea," she shivered as my tongue snaked down her body, searching for her treasure.

"What kind of compromise?"

"She'll come over for a weekend every month and get a strange cock... yours," she panted as I latched onto her clit, "You won't be disappointed, apparently she's very talented in bed."

"Josie, have you gone crazy? Am I going to end up fucking all your sisters?"

"As a matter of fact, Alice and her husband are having a little trouble too. She wants children but he's shooting blanks. They're not keen on the idea of an anonymous donor, so they've selected you... You know, like sort of keeping it in the family. You could manage that, couldn't you? It would only be every year or two."

"Getting pregnant isn't so easy sometimes," I warned her," It may take quite a few fertile times before it's successful."

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" she chuckled, "I'm sure you'd both enjoy it..."

"That only leaves Darlene," I observed as I pushed my hard member into her tight pussy.

"Yes, Darlene's having a difficult time. She's a serious student and hasn't time for dating," Josie grunted as she slammed her pubis into mine. It wasn't long before I fired a volley to match hers.

"John," she panted, coming down, "Do you think it's time for us to start our babies?"

"You know I'd like that but we can't afford it on only one salary."

"I wasn't planning on quitting my job," Josie replied, "Mother would love to babysit the children."

"Not likely. This place is too small for children and your mother too."

"We'll move into mom's house. She has lots of room. After all, we six girls were raised there. Her house is fully paid for so there's only the utilities and upkeep..."

"That wouldn't solve anything," I replied as Josie resurrected my cock with her pussy muscles, "We'll still have to pay rent."

"Mom doesn't need money. Dad's insurance left her plenty. She wouldn't get in the way, I promise," she smiled as she again began humping against me.

"You're kidding... what's she going to think when she finds out I'm banging all of her daughters?" I asked astonished.

"She be very happy knowing that her girls are contented," Josie said. "She was the one who made the suggestion after talking to Claire and Anne. They're both very happy now and mother is elated."

"Josie, why the hell are you doing this?"

"Cuz you scared the shit out of me when you walked out of the house that night. I thought you WOULD find some bimbo to match your voracious libido and I'd lose you forever..." she paused, a tear rolling down her cheek, "John, don't get me wrong, I love having you inside me, but I can't take the pounding from your big cock every night..."

"C'mon, Josie, it's only seven inches..."

"Closer to eight," she corrected me, "And as thick as my arm. I get too sore. This way, if I do some careful scheduling, we can still have our three times a week... Deal?"

"This is a dangerous game, Josie, what happens if I fall in love with one of them? I mean, look at Darlene, she's a beautiful young chick," I said warily.

"Oh John, she's been in love with you since her mid teens. It would be really nice if you loved her too. You'd make us both very happy."

"Well... maybe... I guess..." I stammered.

"I'm so glad you married me, John," she cooed as she wrapped herself around me, "You're taking such good care of my family."

...We moved into her mother's house the next month...

--

And so began my life with the six sisters.

Anne's husband resumed the affair with his secretary, so she felt entitled to came over a couple of times a month and get some strange too.

Claire's new husband turned out to be a pervert. His fantasy was to have another man fuck his wife, then have her tell him about it. They both enjoy it and have wild sex for weeks.

Of course, Margo showed up at least once a month to get her bit of strange. She now has two cocks in her life and doesn't need more.

It took Alice four months to get pregnant the first time. I suspect she was enjoying the sex too much and stayed on the pill longer than necessary.

And Darlene? She's an absolute animal in bed. She had the tightest cunt of all of the sisters. When the other sisters weren't around, I alternated between Darlene and Josie, three nights a week for each of them.

...I was a very happy man...

FOUR YEARS LATER...

Josie and I had two children before she decided her ass was getting too big and had her tubes tied. She's worked very hard to keep her body in shape. After all, she didn't want her sisters to look more attractive than her.

Anne, Margo, and Claire still come over at least one night a month to get a good workout.

Alice has two children and claims she wants a third. She comes over a few days a month during her 'fertile' time. She's not fooling me, I know she's on the pill.

Darlene graduated and got a good job not too far from home. She claims she loves me and doesn't want to move out of our house, and yes, she's still an animal in bed.

Their mother, Carol, was ecstatic at having so many grandchildren. Lately, she's been staring at my crotch, probably wondering why all of her daughters are so enamored with my equipment.

--

The day of Carol's 50th birthday, my relationship with their mother changed. Her daughters were all out shopping and even though Carol didn't let on, she was anticipating a surprise birthday party.

Afternoon turned into evening and Carol's spirits sagged.

"They've forgotten," she lamented as she flopped down beside me in her terry cloth bathrobe.

"But I haven't," I said as I wound an arm around her and kissed her on the cheek.

Startled, she tried pushing me away, "What the hell are you doing?" she asked, surprised.

"I want you to have a memorable birthday," I cooed, slipping my hand inside her robe to play with one of her breasts.

"No... mmff..." she protested as I kissed her full on the lips. My tongue searched for hers as I gently squeezed her breast. Her breathing quickened.

"No... please," she whimpered when she broke the kiss, "We can't do this."

My hard cock popped out from between the folds of my bath robe.

"Oh, my God," she stared at it, "No wonder..."

My hand slid in between her thighs as I kissed her again. She clamped her legs together, trying to impede my progress but it was too late, my fingers had already reached her heat. Two of my fingers stroked her clit as she gasped in my mouth. Her legs parted slightly to give my better access. She was getting wet.

"I want to give you MY OWN birthday present," I said as I rolled onto the floor and pulled her down on top of me.

"No... this is wrong," she whimpered again, "What will my daughters think?"

"They'll think you're still a woman, a woman with needs like theirs," I said as I lifted her ass with one hand and began rubbing my cockhead in her hairy gash. My cockhead found her treasure and pushed into her. She was surprisingly tight.

"Oh, Jeezus... It's been so long," she gasped, settling down on my full length.

"Please forgive me, Harry," she pleaded, looking toward the ceiling, "I promised I'd never have any other man but I'm so very needy..."

She shucked her robe and leaned over. My hands surrounded her torpedoes and I alternately sucked those long nipples while she rode my cock.

"I'm going to come, Harry, as hard as I've ever come in my life," she promised, pumping up and down.

"YESSSSSSSS..." she screamed, clutching my cock with her powerful pussy muscles, "FUCK... MEEEEEEEEEEE..."

She was a little too fast for me, I didn't come.

Suddenly, the lights went on and her six daughters yelled out in unison, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM..."

Carol froze and her face turned red as a beet, "How could you do this to me, your own mother?"

"Six years of celibacy is long enough," Josie whispered in her ear, "We all know how much you liked having sex with dad, we could hear you screaming in your bedroom. Now it's time to enjoy yourself again."

"That doesn't make it right," Carol moaned.

"It makes it right cuz you're part of the family," I reminded her, "And you need me as much as do your daughters."

My cock was still nestled in Carol's deepest recesses and I repeatedly clenched my PC muscle to give her a throbbing sensation. The look on her face betrayed her renewed lust.

"God forgive me," she groaned, "You feel so good in there, I'm going to come again..."

"Yesss," Josie urged, "Let OUR cock throb his copious load into you. Feel his jets as he empties his balls..."

"Oh, God yes," Carol whined, "I DO need him... such a magnificent cock... making all my chicks so happy... so good to have a man again..."

--

So there you have it. The family insisted I quit my job so I could conserve my energy. I'm now the handyman, looking after the estate. Carol, Darlene, and Josie are live-ins while the other four sisters come over regularly for a little afternoon delight.

...And I love every minute of it...

THE END

12