Household God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered what I liked after making love to Paula. I moved so that her head was resting against my breast. She snuggled against me and we both went back to sleep.

+++

When we woke again later than we normally do I expected that we would be back in our own bodies. We weren't. I staggered as I climbed out of bed. I hadn't appreciated what a weight Paula's breasts were, and how they unbalanced her body. We had to help each other to dress our unaccustomed bodies. Paula's bra supported the breasts better and transferred some of the weight to my shoulders.

Paula had her usual breakfast of muesli. I made myself a full English breakfast as I usually do after an evening of drinking the night before, so only a few times a year. We commented that our insides would be shocked by the different breakfasts.

We were also slightly worried that we might be stuck in each other's body. We didn't have anything planned for today so we could learn how to move. Whether we would be able to hide the change from friends or family? We didn't know. We had the appropriate voice with the body but not the thought processes.

I had an idea.

"Paula? Why don't we give Joss some wine and ask him to switch us back?"

"It might not work, Harry, but anything is worth trying," she replied. "I'm worried you might damage my body. I've already got bruises because I underestimate the space I take up in your body. I wear heels most of the time but you'd find them difficult."

We went back to the bedroom with a quarter bottle of wine. I poured a couple of drops into Joss's lap. We both asked him to switch us back before we finished the wine.

Back in the kitchen over coffee we talked about the different sensations that happened when we were making love. I think I had learned how to arouse Paula better. She said she appreciated how quick my response could be.

Last night Paula had asked Joss for something different. He had met her request. We would be reluctant to give Joss spirits again.

We were drinking a second cup of coffee when the kitchen clock ticked past noon.

Suddenly we were back as Harry and Paula in our own bodies.

I looked at the calendar.

1st April.

Joss had made April Fools of us.

Note: This story was inspired by Thorne Smith's 1931 novel Turnabout.

12