Household Goddess

Story Info
A college geek submits to a volleyball queen
4.7k words
4.49
83.2k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian Brown was strange and socially awkward.

He also was a brilliant mathematician — finished high school at 16, master's degree by 20, Ph.D. candidate by 21. While in college, he and a professor had even secured two commercial patents on some programming logarithms. One already was in wide use in gaming, and another in robotics. Sebastian's share of the royalties amounted to an annual income in the low six digits, more than enough to pay for grad school and a house a block from a direct bus line to Bayard University where he was working on his doctorate.

Sebastian liked living alone. His mother didn't like it though. She knew he was troubled by Asperger's syndrome, albeit at a level of severity that left him highly functional. Still, it also had left him lonely 21 year-old. Getting him into a dorm in his third year of college hadn't helped. All of his friends were online. That's when Kate Brown had an idea and an opportunity. It all began with a phone call.

After the greetings and short updates were out of the way, Kate made her pitch.

"Sebastian, I know school starts next week. Judy Baker called and was wondering if you could let Cameron stay with you for a week or two. Is that possible?"

In response, he sputtered and stalled. He couldn't think of a good excuse. The house was a three-bedroom two bath and one of the rooms he had even set up as a guest room for his mom on her rare visits.

Kate explained that Cameron hated the athletic dorm and now that her obligatory freshman residency was out of the way, she could live off campus. An administrative foul up had led to the university overbooking the dorms, including hers. They were offering a $500 monthly bonus to any student who could find off-campus housing.

After several minutes of back and forth, Kate secured a concession. Cameron would arrive in two days. The plan was for her to look for her own place while staying with Sebastian.

Over the next two days, Sebastian tried to remember her. His recollection was vague. She was a couple of years younger than he was and he had left school early. However, a day before the Friday she was due to show up, Cameron friended him on a Bayard University social media site.

"Damn!" he thought. "She's gorgeous."

Sebastian was an average height at a little over five feet ten inches, but Cameron had to be six feet four or even six feet five inches. Maybe that shouldn't be too surprising given that she was a college volleyball superstar, but Sebastian hadn't been prepared for it. Suddenly, he was nervous. Most college-age men would have been thrilled, but he was panicked. To him, this could only mean humiliation and hiding as much as possible in his room to avoid her.

"Why couldn't she have been a pimply lesbian nerd I could have played video games with?" he moaned to himself.

It didn't help that on early Friday afternoon when she showed up with her stuff, she was the exact opposite of Sebastian. Cameron was confident, self-assured and friendly. Sebastian did his best to be welcoming, if only so his mother didn't give him a hard time. He helped her move in her few boxes of belongings and clothes.

"Holy crap, Sebastian," she said on seeing the inside of the home. "This is a nice set up. Did you clean for me?"

"No, this is how I keep it." It was, too. He was very fastidious that way.

She smiled, "Well, I'm a bit messier, but I'll try to pick up after myself."

Sebastian left her to unpack and get situated. Just a few minutes after complimenting himself for handling Cameron's arrival reasonably well, a panic attack struck. He hyperventilated a bit, but didn't pass out.

"What if she makes fun of me to her friends?" he thought. "She thinks I'm a loser geek. Shit, shit, shit."

Social judgement awaited him, humiliation lurked. Instead of confronting his fear, he surrendered to it and buried himself in his laptop. Math and his online gaming friends were his refuge. He immersed himself in classic Doctor Who episodes. When Cameron knocked on his door and asked after him, he feigned illness. She expressed her condolences and told him she was going out with friends. Cameron even invited him to join them if he felt better.

As soon as he was sure Cameron was gone, his anxiety abated. Sebastian emerged from his room and decided to do all the things he would need to do to avoid her. He ate dinner and prepared some simple meals in advance, did some laundry and put out plenty of cat food for Tyrion, his tabby. With a little luck and good timing, Sebastian calculated he could hole up in his room for most of Cameron's stay. Hell, he would help her by looking online for apartments. If she needed deposit money or anything else to get her situated elsewhere, he would help.

A little after midnight, he heard Cameron return. She went directly to the common bathroom and then to bed. Sebastian used the master bedroom, brushed his teeth and relaxed, drifting off to sleep while watching "Forbidden Planet" on his laptop.

From Sebastian's perspective, Saturday was a success. Cameron had a practice match on campus, so her focus was on that and getting to Bayard on time. They crossed paths only briefly in the hall. He wished her luck, getting a smile and thank-you in return.

Sunday seemed to only double his anxiety. He could hear Cameron get breakfast, check out the sports news on the big flat-screen in the living room and then shower and go to her room to dress. Somehow, imagining the dark-haired version of Gabrielle Reese in just towel turned him on.

"God, I'm pathetic," he thought.

Just after the noon hour, Cameron knocked.

"Sebastian, I'm coming in," she opened the door.

He had been so relieved to make it to the kitchen and back while she was in the shower that he had forgotten to lock it. She sat down on the bed, and he closed his laptop and swiveled toward her.

Cameron looked around and admired all the collectibles on tables and shelves around the room and framed, vintage sci-fi posters on the walls. No one in her circle imagined she liked some of the same things as Astian, maybe not quite as passionately, but she did.

"We need to talk, Sebastian. Your mother warned me that you might hide in your room. She even urged me to assert myself because you might need me to do that to get you to open up."


He sighed.

"It's OK," she smiled with compassion and without condescenion. Cameron paused in thought for a few seconds. "Would it help you if I told you what to do? At least for a day or two?"

Sebastian blushed, but nodded in the affirmative.

"Good, because I can be quite bossy," she laughed. "After all, if I don't fuck things up, I should be team captain next year, and it's only gone to a junior once before. ... Oh, sorry, did the f-bomb shock you," she said as she noticed his mild expression of surprise. "I curse sometimes, especially when talking sports." Cameron slapped him on the knee.

"Come on. You're taking me for a burger and fries at Queen's."

Queen's was an old Central City landmark restaurant famous for its hamburgers. Sebastian sometimes treated himself there, and he found himself surprisingly hungry for it.

Once in the authentic 1950s atmosphere of the place (no retro chic at Queen's), they quickly ordered and took their seats in the crowded dining area.

"Oh, crap. I forgot," Cameron said. "Go get us some napkins and ketchup, please."

Sebastian told himself things were going good. Maybe this would work out. He was taken aback by the relief that came over him when Cameron suggested she take charge. She was so pretty, too. Dark hair, tall, athletic yet curvy with round, full breasts and hips.

"Wow," Cameron chuckled on his return. "You really like bugers." She glanced down at his crotch, pointing with her eyes.

Sebastian blushed a deep red, and she laughed harder.

"It's OK, it's OK," Cameron insisted, while talking around a bite of burger in her mouth. "Sit down."

She quickly shifted the subject. Cameron asked what he thought of Bayard, and they exchanged mostly favorable opinions. He asked her about her plans for a degree in communications and about volleyball. Sebastian confessed he was an avid gamer and sci-fi geek, no surprise. To their mutual and pleasant surprised, they discovered they liked the same point-and-shoot games. She even confessed to a massive crush on Matt Smith, the 11th Doctor Who. By the end of lunch, Sebastian had relaxed some.

Once in the car, Cameron asked.

"So, Sebbie, do you drink?"

"No, but I will if you keep calling me that."

"Ha!" Cameron exclaimed. "Well, I'm not going to keep calling you by your full name. It's too much. What should I call you?"

"You can call me 'Astian.'"

"Hm," she murmured skeptically.

"OK, Astian. Stop at the liquor store. You're 21 so you're buying again. I'm going to teach you to drink."

Fifteen minutes later, they were back at Astian's house, and Cameron was teaching him how to make frozen pina coladas with his blender, some mix and a big bottle of rum.

Both of them settled into the couch, controllers in hand and drinks at the ready to play Bloodbath and Beyond. Astian narrowly won the first game.

"Well, well, well, there's a warrior inside that math geek after all," Cameron said with a smile. She had noticed a fierceness and confidence while playing that he hadn't shown since they had met.

"Let's make it interesting, shall we?"

"How so? Money?"

"No, I don't have my stipend yet. That's why I am making you buy everything," Cameron said as she downed her last sip of pina colada. "No, let's play strip Bloodbath."

Astian looked shocked and terrified.

"Finish your drink," Cameron ordered. "And, get us another round."

While he was gone, Cameron wondered if she had pushed too far, too fast. Did she really want to do this to him? Still, it might permanently break the ice if she could get him to go through with it. She almost laughed when he returned. His shorts were tented out with his hard penis. Cameron resolved to push on.

"We have to have an even number of clothes to be fair," Astian said.

"No problem, but don't move."

After turning her back to him, she pulled her shirt off, then her bra and then put her shirt back on. The sight of her naked back and just a glimpse of side boob had mesmerized Astian. He signed inwardly at how toweringly attractive she was.

"Now, we're even," Cameron said with a smile and sat down. A few minutes later, Astian won the game.

"Oh, well," Cameron said matter of factly.

She almost laughed at Astian's slack-jawed face.

"Don't drool," she joked and jerked him back to reality. Her breasts were alabaster like the rest of her, milky even, and so unlike all the tan teammates she had. Cameron's nipples were bright pink in color and erect. Astian barely lasted two minutes in the next round. He removed his shirt.

"Not bad, not bad," Cameron said to put him at ease. "Not washboard, but I see some muscle definition in there."

Astian lost again, although he lasted longer. His shorts came off and not only was his erection obvious in his boxers, but they had a wet stain in front. Cameron pretended to ignore it but inwardly smiled. Upset and mortified at the precum leaking into his underwear, Astian lost again.

"Take it off, bitch!" Cameron shouted in a deliberate parody of a drunk, strip club patron.

When Astian hesitated, she reached up and yanked them down. He yelped in protest, but his six-and-a-half-inch, uncircumcised cock sprang forth.

"Wow, not bad, Astian. Thick, big balls and I've never seen a foreskin before. Not in real life."

Astian's head was spinning.

"Got get us some more drinks, nude boy," Cameron laughed.

He was relieved to escape to the kitchen, if only for a minute or two. The two pina coladas had him a little woozy, but it was easing his anxiety.

"Take a sip, but don't sit down, Astian," Cameron said as she took a drink from the glass. "Peel back that foreskin."

"I don't want to do that."

Cameron sighed.

"Look, we agreed I would tell you what to do and you would do it, and I already can see your junk as clear as day. Peel it back. Come on."

Astian set his drink down and pulled the skin down his shaft.

"Good, you're clean." Cameron's face was just inches away from his cock. "Stand over there" She said as she pointed to a spot several feet away on the other side of the coffee table. "Keep drinking."

"Are you a virgin, Astian?"

"No, I've had sex."

"Tell me about it."

Astian breathed in deep and confessed his short and embarrassing sexual history. His virginity had been taken by a drunk girl at a college kegger back at the state university. He admitted she had been the more aggressive of the two. Astian had had a fumbling, awkward series of dates with a cute but geeky music major a year later. It had led to some making out and heavy petting but nothing more.

Tears formed in his eyes.

"Oh, Astian, it's OK. I'm the boss, right? I mentor girls in volleyball at Central City High, and I'll teach you, too."

"Yes."

"OK, if you play your cards right, then you'll get to really fuck some pussy hard before the end of next week."

Astian brightened noticeably with the promise of sex and with the buzz of rum in his head.

"You're going to have to prove yourself though, OK?"

"Yes, boss." He called her that because she had referred to herself as 'bossy' earlier.

Cameron laughed, "Good, I like the sound of 'Boss.' ... Kneel!"

Astian dropped to his knees without a word. His ready compliance still surprised her.

She got him to tell her where his lube was, and she retrieved it for him. It was the long-lasting silicon kind.

"Stroke for me, puppy," she ordered.

Astian applied the lube and began slowly working it in.

"That's good. Now, you're not to speak unless I ask a question, OK?"

"Yes, boss."

"I'm going to tell you how it is going to be and why. You see, Astian. I'm an alpha and you're a beta. You were born to be a follower, a servant, a slave. I was born to be a leader, a lady, a mistress. It's just the natural state of things. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Most people are betas. Most guys think they are alphas, but most of them really aren't. You want to please me because you want to have someone to follow. I want to lead. You're really lucky because you're going to avoid all that ego bullshit most guys have that keep them from learning and being good in bed.

"So, for tonight and all of the next night, you will do all your work for grad school, but after that, you will attend to all of my wants and needs. If you're a good boy, then you'll be receiving a big reward from me one week from this moment. Do you understand?"

Astian answered, "Yes, boss."

"Hmmm ... I tell you what: In public, you will call me, Cam. Around the house, you can call me 'Boss.' When you are worshipping, you will call me, Goddess."

"Yes, Goddess," Astian said as he kept stroking.

Cam told him to keep stroking but to let her know when he was close to coming, and then stop until he was told to resume.

Meanwhile, Cam looked at him from time to time. The room grew quiet except for the sounds of masturbation along with the occasional wimper and moan. Cam started playing with her nipples and pussy. Slowly fingering both and watching Astian. It was a wonderful mindtrip, the power she had over him. She'd fantasized about something like this off and on for almost two years when she had stumbled on a mainstream movie that had one or two scenes featuring a dominatrix. At the time, she had been so naive that she'd never really completely understood what that role entailed.

Over the next two years, the fantasy grew as her sexual experiences cumulated in frequency--- losing her virginity to another student athlete, a basketball player; two one night stands her freshman year, both with men who were fumbling and more intent on their orgasms than hers. All of them had been with average men who either wanted to be dominant or merely wanted to fuck and forget her. To have the power, to call the shots, to be able to command someone who was intent on her pleasure was a wonderful and satisfying escape. The responsibility was light, and the head rush was pushing her into a glassy-eyed dream state of lust.

It was a feeling she'd only experienced a few times with Greta, the lesbian groupie of the women's basketball and volleyball teams. God, she was a great pussy licker! Already she was devising a plan to pair her with Astian.

With Astian, it already was as powerful a feeling, too, and growing beyond any fantasy in its strength.

Astian felt his orgasm build, desperate to surge out like a cup being overfilled. He was so excited by the sight of Cam dressed only in her panties, her hand beneath them playing with her pussy. Her scent wafted toward him and doubled his excitement and expectation.

"Close, Goddess."

Cam smiled.

"Stop, hands to your sides. Speak to your Goddess, Astian. Tell me all your dirty thoughts."

"Oh, Goddess, I so want to lick you and worship between your legs.I want to receive your discipline and guidance, whehter it's from a whip or your hand. I want to suck your toes and lick your ass. I want to suckle at your breasts. I want you to teach me everything."

Cam laughed.

"Oh, I will. You're going to get a week-long crash course in female anatomy and sexual pleasure. I am going to teach you to eat pussy, to eat ass, to worship my body, to bathe me. You are going to SO be my bitch for the next seven days."

Quietly, to herself, she thought, "I'm going to have to do some studying of my own so he doesn't guess how new I am to this." Cam had read things online, fantasy stories, and watched some femdom porn, but it had been entertainment. She'd never imagined things like her opportunity with Astian unfolding so soon in her own life.

"Start stroking, bitch. ... I'm going to have to come up with a better name for you though."

It was then that Astian uttered a low wimper that sounded like a dog's.

"Puppy! That's what you'll be." She used the word earlier, but now it seemed even more fitting.

Astian bowed his head in humiliation.

"I'm sorry if that bothers you, Astian."

He shook his head in the negative that it didn't bother him. It did, and it didn't. To be likened to a dog was insulting, but he found himself excited by it, too. His cock swelled to its full six-and-a-half inch length. His foreskin had almost disappeared with the growth, pulled tight by his tumescence. Cam noticed.

"You're such a good little puppy. Yes, you are," she said with the story of baby-talk tone people use when condescending to animals. Cam laughed.

"Close, Goddess."

Again, he was ordered to stop and put his hands to his sides.

"Look at me, Astian."

He watched her play with her nipples with her right hand and her pussy with her left. Somehow, she had managed to slip off her panties without Astian noticing. The trick was all the more impressive because he thought his eyes had been permanently glued to Cam. Cam's long legs were spread wide. Astian gazed at her pussy lips and at the dark, thick, curly triangle of hair there. It was trimmed carefully so as not to slip under her bikini line, but it was full. Her legs were like roads or ridges leading up to her cave. Oh, how he wanted to go spelunking.

"Tell me what you see, Astian."

"I see your beautiful white skin, Goddess. Your full breasts and rosy nipples. You are so tall and strong. I see your sexy bush and pussy. I smell your scent. Your form is ... athletic and you have muscles but are still so much a woman."

"That's good, Astian. Resume."

Astian applied more lube and started sliding his hand up and down his cock. The tugging was going to drive him insane. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back.

"Now, I will tell you what I see, puppy. I see a dog, a beta dog who is smaller and weaker than me." She watched as he lurched and gasped but kept control. It was as she suspected. Belittling only aroused him further. "You are lost in lust and you need someone like me to help you channel that energy. Don't you, Astian?"

12