Household Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor's explosive orgasm had caught me off guard, but I wasn't about to pull away and embarrass Mother. Two jets of cum, two unimaginatively hard jets of hot cum Daddy had blasted straight into his stepdaughter's belly. But, it hadn't been as bad as I had thought it would be. Actually, having a throbbing black cock erupt in my throat wasn't even half as terrifying as I had been frightened it could be.

Two heavy wads of cum were now warming my tummy and, regrettably, that was probably all I was going to get from Daddy. He had already shot one massive load into Mom less than half an hour earlier—an ungodly amount of cum,…from just one cock that I wouldn't have thought could come from one set of balls… even if they hadn't been relived of their pressure in over a month. So, the odds were that little more than a couple of oozing dribbles remained in Daddy's balls.

Oh, was I ever wrong. I was about as wrong as a novice black cock sucker could possibly be wrong.

Victor pulled my mouth up and off his cock and, to my astonishment, my mother reached in and held my mouth wide open. And, with the head of his cock resting on my bottom lip, Daddy proceeded to pump four more healthy wads of cum into my mouth. Mom's fingers left my mouth and my lips instinctively closed around the head of Victor's cock as she took the firm shaft in both of her white hands. And, with my eyes wide open, I watched my mother jerk off my stepfather's big blackcock, dutifully milking the last dregs of her husband's sperm into her new-born white-hoe daughter's blackcock slut mouth.

I now had a mouth full of semen and wasn't quite sure what I should do about it. I had never before swallowed a boy's semen. If I was giving a lucky guy head, I always pulled off at the crucial moment and jacked him off into a tissue. Or, if I happened to be a little slow on the withdrawl, I would wait until he was done spurting, then spit the vile slime into my ever-ready tissue.

But, Victor's… Daddy's cum? This was an entirely different matter. I instinctively knew mother would swallow her husband's sperm and would want me—her own daughter, now a white-hoe/blackcock slut in training—to swallow it, too. I also knew that, after giving him the best blowjob I had ever given, Victor would expect nothing less than for his blackcock whore stepdaughter to swallow the cum she had worked so hard to get.

As for me? I wanted to swallow Daddy's cum… all of it. But first, I wanted to enjoy Daddy's offering—more hot, slimy, real man-cum than I had ever had in my mouth at one time—for just a little while longer. And, so I did, rapidly coming to enjoy the salty-sweet taste of cum on my tongue; reveling in the slimy texture of cum against my teeth, coating the roof and gums of my mouth as I swished it around and around and around.

And then I swallowed it… slowly., opening my throat and letting it just slide down into my tummy. Mother had said that sucking off a black cock should be done nice and slow and since swallowing the cum that results from a conscious white-hoe's efforts is the culmination of sucking off a big, beautiful black cock, I certainly didn't want to hurry any part of blackcock worshipping along and, therefore, disappoint Momma… or Daddy. And, least of all… Jenny, novice black cock addicted white-hoe, daughter of a black cock addicted white whore extraordinaire.

Whew! I think we all need a breather after that. I know I sure as hell do; the crotch of my panties is sopping wet and there's a fairly substantial wet spot on the towel under my ass.

Yes, this can, and often does, happen with me, especially when I'm proofreading what I've, in a sense, unconsciously written. I consider it to be the high water measurement of my writing; if I can turn myself on (and I know what's cumming—pun intended) enough to make my own panties wet, than I know I'm giving the best I have inside me to my readers.

So, I guess I'll have to pick up where I'm leaving off in a second chapter, probably a third, and maybe even a forth. This wasn't my intention when I first started this piece, but, hey, do-do occurs. (Put with less civility, that would be "shit happens.") But, what the hell; I already have four unfinished stories posted here at Literotica. What's one more?

So, my faithful readers, until I've finished the next chapter, submitted it, and it gets posted, I'm afraid it'll just have to be…

To be continued…