Housekeeping

Story Info
Explosive exhibitionist fantasy takes flight at hotel.
881 words
3.8
84.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like most other work seminars held at a local hotel conference center. "Blah. Blah. Blah. See you next time." Luckily we had covered a lot of ground the 1st day, so on the 2nd day we finished up by about 11 am. Some of the guys were off to hit the course. I on the other hand was not. I had parked on the far side of the hotel due to parking shortages and was trekking my way through the halls to head out. As I walked by the indoor/outdoor pool and sauna, my mind started wandering, thinking about the "spas" in Europe where men and women intermingled nude without a care in the world. And where I had gone and masturbated out on the sundeck with beautiful, tanned ladies laying naked only occasionally glancing over to see if I had finished. And where I had showered with a total erection just 3 feet away from other naked women jumping in and out of the shower next to me and noticing my hard-on but just smiling. Anyway, that's another story. Pondering these thoughts, I happened to notice several rooms that were wedged open for the maids to clean. I only saw one maid down the hall, so I decided to slip in, maybe rub a quick one out, and get on with my day.

I got into the room and surveyed it briefly. Somebody had been there the night before but left very little evidence that they were there. By the makeup stains on the washcloths, I could tell it had been a woman. I pulled off my clothes, closed the door and hopped into the bed to stroke off. I grabbed the remote and started surfing for a little visual stimulation on the TV. In luck, they had hotel porn. I browsed through and saw that the "All you can watch until checkout" option had been purchased. Lucky me. I flipped to a channel with amateur couples bringing in an extra guy. It was pretty hot but without the hard core cum shots. As I laid there stroking my hard cock, I heard the women out in the halls talking about which room to clean next. My mind swam. I wanted them to come and join me. I went to the door and peeked out there were two Hispanic maids out there. One was probably in her 40's and a bit round and the other seemed at least 10 years younger but slim and attractive. I heard one of them knock on the door to the room next door.

She hollered, "Housekeeping!" No response. She entered. Now I was scrambling to figure out the best way for her to "catch" me jerking off my hard cock. I summoned up a quick plan and waited for her knock. Apparently she was just collecting towels and trash right now. Then it happened.

"Knock! Knock! Knock! Housekeeping!"

...a pause...

...then the keycard going into the door...

"click."

Here she came. She went into the bathroom right off to her left first. The bed I was on was in a smaller adjacent room to the left out of her sight.

I got up. I moved to greet her now. My thick cock was throbbing, standing straight out its whole 7 inches and dripping pre-cum. As I turned the corner, I was standing not more then 5 feet from her. She was kneeling down pulling the trash bag out of the can when she realized I was there. She looked up and gasped, "Oh, I am so sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't know anybody was here."

I reassured her that it was alright. She tried not to look at me and looked down practically scrambling to get out of the room. But unfortunately (fortunately for me) she had alrweady gazed. She had probably frozen for a good 3 seconds staring at my hard-on before it hit her what was staring her right in the face. I stood there as if nakedness was an everyday thing. She slipped out of the room as quickly as possible. That was it. I pulled 2 little tugs and cum flew everywhere. But when I went for the towel, they were all gone. So I peeked out the door for my towel collector friend. She was at the next room talking to the other maid and they were laughing and obviously joking about it. When I peeked out she froze. I told her I needed a towel to clean up. The older gal slowly grabbed one and walked over to hand it to me. I figured. "Okay, how bold is she?" I opened the door all the way to step out and get it. When she saw me with cum all over she stopped and said, "Here, take two. It looks like you'll need it." Then she went about her business.

I was so worked up by then. But I had to go. As I was getting dressed, I saw a keycard laying on the desk, so I picked it up. On my way out I passed them and smiled saying goodbye. They both smiled and went back to work.

What would the keycard do for me? I would have to find out some time soon.