HouseKeeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, you will just have to take your time. Maybe you could walk past me a lot more than would be necessary to take up more time." I knew from the start that the tasks I wanted her to accomplish would not take two hours. I wanted her to have the freedom to take her time, and to tease me all she wanted during that time. Hell, I was paying for teasing and titillating, wasn't I?

She went to work, and I followed her around. We talked about all sorts of things. Her intelligence became more obvious, as did her sense of humor. I really enjoyed talking with her. I found myself liking the woman before me far more than I had anticipated. And even more, I loved watching her work.

When she was sweeping the floor, she would bend over and her boobs would almost fall out of her low-cut bra cups. She would look at me, making sure I was watching, and then sweep some more, adding an exaggerated sway to her hips here and there. And when she would stretch to vacuum the living room carpet, her scanty panties pulled tight against every crease. Her camel-toe was always on display, and I suspected she frequently pulled her panties up and tight to make sure of that. And she was always wiggling her hips in front of me, and swaying just enough to keep my attention.

Once, when walking past me, her breasts brushed against my arm, causing my cock to attain a stiffness I had not seen or felt in years. Her smile as she looked down at my hardness was incredibly enticing.

In short, she was hot as fire and made sure she kept me smoldering the entire time.

Once, when vacuuming the carpet in one of the bedrooms, she faced away from me and bent at the waist to pick something from the floor. She stayed bent almost double for several seconds, allowing me to see her pussy lips as the lacy panties hugged her lips so tightly. And by now, those pussy lips were thick and swollen, suggesting that she was getting turned on by all her exhibitionism as much as I was.

I watched as her boobs struggled to escape her low-cut bra. As she was putting some dishes into the cupboard, she dropped a coffee cup. She twisted and jerked and caught the cup before it struck the granite countertop. She proudly held it up to show me that the cup had not shattered, but all I could see was her right breast. It had fully escaped her bra and stood proudly for me to see. The dark brown areola puckered tightly, and her nipple protruded beautifully. When she saw that I was staring, she looked down and noticed with apparent unconcern the beautiful tit flesh on display. She made no attempt at putting the boob back into the bra where it belonged, and spent quite some minutes putting away the rest of the dishes with the breast fully exposed. She watched me with a smile as I stared at her breast the entire time. After a while, she looked at me.

"This thing is uncomfortable. Do you mind of I take care of it?" she asked politely. I told her to do what she needed to do, disappointed at the possibility of her pushing her tit back into the bra cup. But instead she reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting it slide off her arms. Now she had both breasts on display, and I watched with renewed interest and with my mouth hanging open. Her boobs bounced and jiggled with almost every move of her body. God, she had an exciting body!

One time she saw me staring at her crotch, and she looked down. We both could see her pussy lips clearly hugged and perfectly outlined by her tight panties. And we both could see a little wet spot forming between those lips.

"Well, I guess you aren't the only one getting turned on by what is going on around here for the past hour." Her expression clearly showed that she was a little embarrassed by showing her wetness. I, on the other hand, couldn't have been any harder, or I would have responded to her wetness by swelling even more. This caused her to comment on my hardness one more time.

"Listen, Todd, that looks painful. If you need to do something about that, please don't let me stop you. In fact, I wouldn't mind watching, if that is in the job description." She grinned as she bumped her hip against me. "You do realize that I am not the only one around here with a wet spot, right?" In the last few minutes, we both had noticed her wet spot getting larger and larger. But I had not noticed the same problem with me.

I looked down and saw my cock was hard, but twisted a little out of shape. And then I noticed the dark spot of wetness where my pre-come had leaked through my pants. I had worn some nice khakis rather than my jeans, because they gave me a little more room, and a lot more give. But I had not thought that they would show a wet spot more than my jeans would.

"Look," Kelsey said, "You really need to let that thing move around a little or it just might break off." As she was saying this, she unsnapped my pants and was pushing them down. "Oh, look, you forgot to wear any undies today." She stared at my very hard erection standing boldly in front of her.

"The agreement was that we would not touch!" I exclaimed as I almost jumped out of her reach.

"No, honey, the agreement was that you would not touch me. But the agreement did allow for me to touch you." She finished pushing my slacks all the way down. "There! Leave those things bound around your ankles if you want, but I recommend that you kick them off. And doesn't that feel better?" Her eyes were glued to my cock as it stretched to its full length. I wasn't hung like a porn star, but I noticed proudly I was at a full eight inches today. My erection reached for the ceiling, and it bounced a little when I could see her fascination with it. I paused for a moment, and then kicked off my pants.

"Okay," Kelsey said. "I have pretty much finished everything. Just one more thing left to do." I didn't ask what was left, but followed her sweet and very mobile ass into the living room. "You sit over there and you can watch me as I dust the furniture." She flashed a smile at me that was almost blinding. I sat down in the middle of the large couch with my hard dick pointing at the ceiling and watched her run the feather duster across the furniture. I was unconcerned about my naked boner, and she seemed to look at it more than I was expecting. Her attention to by hardness was inspiring it to new heights of excitement. It only took about four minutes for her to finish the dusting.

"I think that is about it, Todd. No, wait, there is some dust on the wall above you." Then without any warning, she was standing on the couch. She had a foot on either side of me as she stretched to reach some place high on the wall above my head. And as she stretched to reach that spot, her sweet pussy pressed into my face. I froze, and then tentatively reached out my tongue. She tasted so sweet. I almost came as I first sniffed her, and flicked her lips with my tongue.

Then I realized what was happening. I tried to move my head back and away from her, but my head was against the wall, and there was simply no place to get away from her. As I sat there trapped against her wet panties, it became obvious that she was grinding her pussy against my mouth intentionally, and I realized that she wanted this as much as I did. So I gave myself to the wonderful job of removing all the juices from her very wet panties. After at least three whole minutes of licking her pussy through her panties, I could hear that she was moaning and groaning and making all sorts of pleasurable sounds. I reached my hands up to hold her cheeks, those soft and firm cheeks that I had been watching so hard for almost two hours. I massaged them and squeezed them and spread them and pushed them together. All the while I never let up licking her wet pussy lips. And all the while, she never stopped all those wonderful sounds of pleasure she was making.

Then I paused for maybe three seconds, and all sound in the room diminished. Without warning, I firmly pressed my tongue against her clit and shook my head as if saying no. Kelsey screamed, and collapsed in my lap, shaking and shuddering and moaning in her almost violent orgasm.

After a while, having recovered from the aftershocks of her orgasm, she looked down and saw my cock sticking up between her legs. So she pulled the leg of her panties to the side and my hard cock was pressing against her very wet and very bare pussy lips.

"This is not part of the job description, sweet lady." My voice was so husky that I almost didn't recognize it.

"Then I am moving outside of the job description, sweet man. Are you going to fire me for it?" she asked as she raised and then lowered herself against my cock. I easily slid against her lips with no effort at all because she was so wet. The stimulation was so awesome, apparently to both of us, that I began to make my own noises. She tilted her head back in sexual excitement while she moaned louder and louder. Her pussy simply dripped with juices as she soaked my hard cock, and she moaned louder and louder.

"Fire you? Not at all. In fact, I was thinking of a raise and a huge tip." And I kissed her as we both started to move. Up and down she moved, kissing me the entire time. She mumbled something about liking how she tasted on my lips, but I was so busy enjoying the massage her pussy lips were giving my dick that I couldn't answer her. So I pulled on her hard nipples, causing her to cry out. I licked and sucked her nipples, and then licked her entire boobs, enjoying her awesome, tight body for several minutes.

"I thought I promised you we weren't having sex." My words were almost hyphenated by her movement up and down, and I struggled to breathe. I looked down and saw my cock glistening with her juices, as her pussy lips continued to massage my cock.

"I thought we had a president that defined sex for us, and this wasn't in his definition." Her words were interrupted each time she dropped hard into my lap and my hard cock pushed against her clit. She didn't pull up high enough for me to enter her pussy, but that didn't stop her lips from almost wrapping around my cock and massaging it wetly.

I cried out as her groans became a scream. She bounced up and down harder, causing her lips to massage my dick even more. Her gorgeous boobs bounced wildly, making it almost impossible for my lips to attach to her nipples the way I wanted so badly. With clear abandon, her body enjoyed my body. Our excitement built until the inevitable.

Then her pussy flooded my crotch with hot juices, making wet, sucking sounds as her movements subsided slightly. Finally my cock followed her example, splashing my cum all over her stomach. After several seconds, she almost collapsed in my arms.

"Yes," I said, "Definitely a raise!"

12