HouseKeeping Ch. 04

Story Info
Her boobs get unwanted attention.
4.9k words
4.69
38.3k
17

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

This is the fourth chapter in the series HouseKeeping. It would be best if you could read first Chapters 1, 2, and 3 so you can gain the benefit of knowing the backstory of Chapter 4. This chapter, as are the first three chapters, is long on tease and titillation and short on raw sex. If you want a quick jerk-off story, this might not serve your purposes. On the other hand, the story is erotic as hell for those who enjoy erotic tension and voyeuristic pleasures. As always, please feel free to offer any feedback you want. And an author always values feedback from his readers.

*****

After we all cleaned up the collective mess we made on the floor and all over Kelsey, Jim sheepishly said goodbye and left for his house just a few blocks over. Kelsey put away cleaning supplies and material so passively it was almost as if she was asleep. I finally broke the silent wall between us that had been there since last Friday night.

"Kelsey, that was awesome!" I spoke with enthusiasm as I counted out her money for the house cleaning. "I didn't mean to put you on display for a friend."

"Yes you did, Todd. Don't lie to me. You may not have expected him to stop by, but you loved Jim's reaction when I walked into the room." She was almost laughing as she replied, suggesting that the cold and silent wall might be crumbling.

"I guess maybe I did." I paused for a mere second and then went on. "I was not sure that I wanted him to see our arrangement, but I sure liked it when you walked into the room. His eyes bugged out so far I thought he might need a doctor to get them back in. I would have laughed if I wasn't so concerned for him." Another pause occurred in the conversation, this one lasting several seconds as we both chuckled.

"Listen, Kelsey, there is something we need to talk about."

"Yes, Mr. Weston?" Her reply was very businesslike.

"THAT'S what we need to talk about, Kelsey."

"I don't understand, Mr. Weston."

"When we met for the first time last Friday, you called me Mr. Weston for the first few minutes. Then the rest of the afternoon, it was Todd. And Friday evening at the restaurant, you even called me 'honey' once. We had an incredible and very erotic time

at the restaurant. We even held hands on the drive home. But something happened on that ride home. By the time we arrived, you were distant and businesslike; almost cold. I don't know about you, but I felt like we made love all afternoon and evening. We may not have had sexual intercourse, but we made love. That makes it something special to me, Kelsey. I simply cannot make love to a woman without at least holding her for a few seconds. To me, hugging and kissing and saying sweet things is part of making love. Something happened and you separated. I felt like we didn't finish. All weekend long, I felt like we didn't finish something important. And then you showed up this afternoon with that same wall between us. I had hoped we could tear down that wall, that we could feel close again like we did on Friday." I stopped only because I was getting emotional, and I didn't want to lose control and mess things up.

"What are you saying, Mr. Weston?" That piercing look from our greeting earlier this afternoon was back, and I still could not read it.

"I am saying I don't want you to call me Mr. Weston!" My retort was almost angry and she seemed to almost recoil from it. Yet I didn't want to be angry. "I'm sorry, Kelsey, that almost sounded mean." This time my voice was much softer and Kelsey could hear the softer, warmer tones. I paused for a few seconds, trying to gather my thoughts.

Kelsey stepped in with a question. "When I arrived earlier this afternoon, I wanted to clarify what you wanted from this relationship, and you indicated you only wanted my professional services."

"No, Kelsey, that isn't what I said. Well, if I said that, it wasn't what I meant. Well, I guess I did mean that but..." I stopped because I realized I was not really sure what I wanted from this relationship. I knew what I originally wanted from this relationship, but I sensed somehow that things had changed, at least changed a little. But I wasn't sure exactly HOW things had changed, and that was the problem.

What DID I want from this relationship? I wondered silently.

I looked at Kelsey, saw her inscrutable expression, and then I looked at the floor. I had spent an entire career in control of my professional and personal life. I was used to being in control. But right now I felt like a teenager again. I felt as out of control as I ever remembered. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I feel like a teenager! The thought startled me, even scared me a little.

"Look, Kelsey, can we sit down for a minute?" I motioned to the couch in my family room. For the last several minutes we had been standing in the kitchen near the door, and my knees had suddenly felt a little week as I began to realize some things. We walked into the large open room and sat down. I stared out the sliding glass doors into my screened patio and pool for at least a full minute.

I was still gathering my thoughts when Kelsey asked softly, "What exactly do you want from me, Todd?" I noticed she used Todd this time, and her voice was no longer distant and professional.

"Kelsey, that is the problem, isn't it?" She looked puzzled. "Kelsey, I knew exactly what I wanted from you when I took out that ad for the job. And when you came over here and we first spoke, I told you exactly what I wanted from you." I paused, and Kelsey seemed to be uncertain what to do, so she just nodded.

"I guess what I am trying to say, Kelsey, is that things have changed. I am not sure WHAT has changed, and so I am having a hard time getting the words out of my mouth. But something has changed." I paused again to gather my thoughts, but when I did that I was still unsure what I wanted to say.

"Kelsey, I don't know exactly what I want from you." I spoke softly, now. "But I think I want more than I originally told you.

"Don't get me wrong - what I am paying you for is still the same. I still want light house cleaning services. And I still want tease and titillation from you. And I still am not paying you to have sex with me. All that is unchanged.

"But I guess I want more. No, I guess I want to be open to more...

"DAMMIT, Kelsey, I don't know what I want. All I know is that I feel different when I am around you. I feel great and I feel happy and I feel excited and I feel thrilled."

"Maybe you just feel turned on and horny," Kelsey suggested quietly.

"Well," I grinned, "I DO feel turned on and horny." We both chuckled over that. "In fact, I don't think that any woman I have ever known has turned me on more than you. But I feel a lot more than just horny."

We were both silent for a few seconds. Then I continued.

"Kelsey, when you are here at my house doing what you are supposed to be doing, you are an incredibly erotic entertainer while fulfilling some very practical functions. But when we went out Friday, it was no longer me employing you to entertain me. It was more like US spending time together. It was more like a fun and even thrilling DATE!"

Oh my god, did I just say that out loud? I groaned to myself.

Kelsey looked directly into my eyes, and for the first time I could see strong emotions in her expression. I wasn't sure what those emotions were, but they were definitely there.

"Todd," Kelsey started slow and quiet, "Are you saying you want to DATE me?"

"Well, kinda. Hell, I'm not sure what I want, except that I want to spend time with you so I can FIGURE OUT what I want." Another long pause while we looked into each other's eyes. Then I dropped my eyes to the floor and broke the silence.

"Kelsey, would you go to dinner with me? Not as an employee, but as a woman?" The silence following that question lasted at least four seconds, but it seemed like a lifetime, and it seemed to suck all the air from my lungs, leaving just an ache in my chest.

"Todd, I would absolutely love to go to dinner with you." I looked up and into her eyes and saw what almost looked like tears.

"No more Mr. Weston?"

"Todd, when I answered your ad, it was on a whim. I had never done anything like this before. Hell, I never even tried to tease any man, much less parade around in front of a man trying to turn him on. That night after calling you, I tossed and turned all night in bed. I couldn't get to sleep at all. Hell, I didn't even do that for my husband. I worried about being able to do what the ad asked me to do. I was so nervous when I showed up here that I almost lost my lunch all over your shoes. I kept reminding myself that this was just a job and that I needed the money. But as the afternoon went on, I began to enjoy myself. At the end of two hours, I was as turned on and as horny as you were. Then we went out on Friday, and I had more fun that I had experienced in years. But on the way home I began to fear that I had crossed the line. I wasn't acting like just an employee and I wasn't feeling like that evening was part of my job. I fretted and worried all weekend.

"So, when I arrived here this afternoon, I tried to confirm what you wanted from me. And you seemed to say that you only wanted a business relationship, an employer and employee relationship. So I tried to do just that, but I began to enjoy myself again. And when Jim showed up, it just excited me more. But I found that I wasn't just excited about turning him on, I was excited that you WANTED me to turn him on. And that brought all the confusion and uncertainty back."

"Okay, Kelsey," I began to get some insight into the situation and wanted to declare it while I had a clear head. "Let me try to put this into words. I want an entertainer and housekeeper in the afternoon, with strict limits and guidelines. Then, if you want to go out with me that night, I want a friend and companion to enjoy the evening with. I know that sounds confusing, and maybe even impossible, but I want to try that for the next few days. Are you willing to go forward with that understanding?" Kelsey, looked into my eyes for a few seconds, and then looked out at the pool for another few seconds. Her response came in a quiet voice.

"Yes, Todd. I would like to be your employee in the afternoon, complete with the limits and guidelines you have laid out. Then I would like to be something more and enjoy an evening of being entertained by you. I don't know how this will work out, but I would like to play that dual role with you and see what happens. But I reserve the right to stop, to end things at any time, and even end the relationship if I think this is not working out." The last was said with hesitation mixed with a little certainty.

"Agreed." There was relief in my voice as I decided that things might work to both our benefit under this new definition.

"So, Kelsey, would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?" Uncertainty had crept back into my heart and my voice.

"Yes, I would, Todd. But I actually had not planned to go to dinner tonight, so I really didn't bring anything to wear. Would what I came here in be okay, or do I need to go home and change clothes?" Now the uncertainty was in her voice.

"You wore some slacks and a nice button-down blouse, right?" She nodded. "I think that would be just fine. I know a really nice restaurant and bar that is both casual and excellent. You would look just fine in that outfit." We discussed it for another minute, and then she went off to the guest bedroom to shower and change. And I found myself humming an old Turtle's tune as I walked to my bedroom on the other side of the house.

Half an hour later, we were in my car on the way to a very nice Irish Pub nearby. As I drove, I tried to get my emotions under control. We had worked out some sort of relationship, and now all I had to do was figure out what that relationship was. But I knew we had a few days for me to sort it all out, and that seemed to be acceptable to both of us.

I looked over at her, and loved what I saw. She was wearing some very tight slacks in some sort of gray material, with a black and gray blouse in a geometric pattern. It was a simple button-down blouse, except that it wasn't buttoned very much. The top four buttons were not being used, leaving a substantial amount of cleavage on display. The amount of cleavage made it obvious she was not wearing any bra, which was very much all right with me. I absolutely LOVED looking at her cleavage, and I knew that the men at the pub would love it, too. Hell, I thought, some of the women there would love it. But I knew that some of the women would hate it. After all, it was not often that a woman in her mid-forties had a body as gorgeous as hers, and I knew that many of the women there would be very envious of her figure. And I couldn't help grinning when I thought about the men being jealous of me.

As we walked into the pub, I looked around for someplace to sit. The pub was as dark as most bars, but this one was more like a very high-class bar. It has a long bar along one side of the room, which took almost half the area, with a number of tables using up the rest of the restaurant. The menu was excellent, which I knew because I had been here a number of times. The hostess recognized me, and smiled as she welcomed us.

"We are a little crowded today, and our tables are full. But if you want to sit at the bar I am sure a table will open up in a few minutes." She spoke to me, but I noticed that her eyes were on Kelsey. Or should I say, on Kelsey's cleavage. While she was showing a fair amount of her breasts, I knew that women who came here had shown more than Kelsey was showing tonight. While this place was fairly casual, I had seen that many women who came here wore some very classy but very distracting outfits. So I had no real concerns that the management might object to Kelsey showing some boobs. In fact, this place tended toward distracting outfits on a regular basis. I knew this from past experience, and it was one of the reasons I came here often.

We sat at the far end of the bar, well away from the door, because only the last three seats were available. As we sat down, Kelsey looked around.

"This is really nice, Todd. I love all the dark wood. And the bar is totally covered in a copper sheet. The furniture here is awesome, very heavy and dark wood. This must have cost a fortune to put together. Is the food here very good?" Kelsey looked around with appreciation, making me very happy I had chosen this place.

"I have had most of the items on the menu, and all of them have been excellent. They have an excellent wine list, and the selection of beer is maybe the best in town." We looked over the menu as I answered her question.

Just then, we heard a woman exclaiming, "Will you leave me ALONE?" I looked around and saw a woman standing just inside the door literally pushing a man away. She was in her late twenties or early thirties, and wore a tight white sweater stretched over a very fit torso. With her tight white slacks, she was obviously showing off a sleek, toned body. He was about ten years younger than me, in his mid to late forties. He has obviously been there a while, and was very much enjoying that large selection of beers I had just mentioned. And, in spite of being pushed away, he leaned toward her and tried to kiss her right cheek. Without thinking, I pushed out of my chair and walked over to them.

"Honey, have you been here long? I was in the bathroom." I walked up and kissed her left cheek as if we were more than friends. "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" I looked the man right in the eyes with a challenge in my eyes.

"He is not my friend, and I believe he was just leaving." The woman didn't even look at me, choosing instead to glare at the drunk man.

"I didn't know you were with someone," the man mumbled, and dropped a twenty on the bar as he got up and stumbled out. The woman behind the bar worded a silent "Thank You" and picked up the half-finished beer and the money. And the woman in white finally looked at me.

"Thank you," she almost gushed, as she slipped her hand to the back of my neck and kissed my cheek. "I don't know where you came from, but I am glad you were here. He was really beginning to piss me off."

"Some men get that way when they are around a beautiful woman and have had too much to drink," I smiled as if I had watched the whole drama. "Glad I could be of service." I turned to walk away but she stopped me.

"Can I at least buy you a drink for rescuing me? I don't even know your name."

"I have a drink back there, but thank you anyway. And my name is Todd." I looked back at Kelsey, and she was grinning at me.

"My name is Crystal, and this is Jenny." She looked over her shoulder and the woman sitting next to her. "And I would love to reward my hero." Crystal looked at me with a very suggestive look in her eyes.

"Thank you, but, no. I am here with someone." I again turned away to go, and she again stopped me; this time, by grabbing my arm before I could walk away.

"Maybe she would like to join us. In fact, Jenny could join us, too. I really would like to reward you for saving me." Crystal was letting her eyes travel down my body, checking me out. "Yes, I think we both would like to reward you, right, Jenny?

"Again, thank you but, no. As I said, I am with someone." I tried to put some finality in my voice, but it apparently didn't work.

"Well, invite her over and I will buy you both a drink." I tried to object, but she leaned over and motioned to Kelsey to join us. Kelsey responded by walking the twenty feet over to where all three of us were now standing.

Before I could say anything, Crystal took Kelsey's hands in hers and leaned in to give the fake "Hollywood kiss" that we see so much on TV.

"My name is Crystal, and this is my friend, Jenny. Your boyfriend just became my hero, and Jenny and I were trying to decide how we should reward him. Can I buy you a drink, Kelsey?" The words were all politeness, but there was a slight tension in the air. As Crystal looked Kelsey up and down in a suggestive way, there was an obvious appraisal going on. Crystal was probably twenty years younger than Kelsey, and her lithe body was more slender. While I considered Kelsey to be wonderfully curvaceous, it was obvious that Crystal worked out hard enough to have near zero percent body fat - there was a hardness to her very fit shape. It was obvious that Crystal clearly took pride in keeping her body fit and trim, and she liked to show it off. Both women were about 5'7" tall, but Kelsey had at least ten pounds more shape and softness. This was especially obvious with her tits. Crystal had a very shapely B-Cup under her skin-tight sweater, and it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Kelsey, on the other hand, had a large C-Cup or small D-Cup, and her unbuttoned blouse allowed Crystal to see much of what was only partially covered by her blouse. And at the moment, Crystal was not trying to hide the fact that she was staring at Kelsey's exposed cleavage. Both women stood a little straighter, almost thrusting out their tits. I almost chuckled at the sense of competition that seemed to creep into the situation. But I knew that if I did, one or both of the women would probably kill me with a look.

"Thank you, Crystal, but a reward won't be necessary. And we have our drinks at the end of the bar." Politeness almost dripped from her words as Kelsey spoke.

"Seriously, Kelsey. He really does need a reward - all brave knights should be rewarded when they do brave things. And we have plenty of alcohol at our place, don't we Jenny?"

"Oh, yes, there is plenty to drink." Jenny spoke up for the first time, and then added, almost as an after thought, "And to taste."

"Thank you, but we are going to have dinner here. No need for tasting anything at your place." Kelsey spoke softly, but I felt that if the conversation got any hotter the fire alarms in the pub would start blaring.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12