HouseKeeping Ch. 08

Story Info
Shopping for a "special dress code" evening at the B&B.
6k words
4.7
19.7k
8

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

[This is the eighth chapter in the series HouseKeeping. It would be best if you could read first Chapters 1 through 7 so you can gain the benefit of knowing the backstory of Chapter 8 This chapter has less sex but a lot of tease in it. But the story is still erotic as hell for those who enjoy erotic tension and voyeuristic pleasures. As always, please feel free to offer any feedback you want. An author always values feedback from his readers.]

*****

An hour after leaving the rest area, I was driving down the narrow streets of downtown St. Augustine. My thoughts were still in an upheaval over realizing with finality that I was in love with Kelsey. But in the past hour I had become comfortable with the idea. Over the last twenty years, I had grown to think of myself as an individual, a single man, a man without a permanent relationship. Now it appears I will have to rethink that image of myself that I had carried for so long.

And the idea of that was not entirely bad.

So now, as Kelsey and I stood at the desk in the lobby of his favorite B&B in St. Augustine, my thoughts were almost naturally thinking in terms of a couple and not two people. In a way, it felt strange. But in a way, it felt entirely natural.

"Mr. Weston, you are back with us. And for three days, if I remember correctly?" The sweet voice of Mrs. Yarrow interrupted his thoughts as she entered the room from the kitchen. Mrs. Yarrow was the older lady, somewhere above sixty, who owned and managed the Yarrow House B&B. She was very attractive, still slender and shapely, and quite stylish. Her almost totally gray hair was up in its usual bun, and I found myself wondering once again what it would look like if she let her hair down. I thought of her as a European Lady in every way, almost royalty, as did most of the guests at the "House," as she called it.

"Welcome to Yarrow House, dear. And you are?" Mrs. Yarrow spoke directly to Kelsey, as she appraised my companion as if to judge her worthiness to accompany a favored guest of the House.

"I am Kelsey and I will be staying with Todd." Kelsey said this quietly but with the confidence and smile that came from frequently being escorted by her knight. Mrs. Yarrow picked up on her attitude of confidence, and actually liked her for it. She had her fill of husbands stealing a weekend away from the family to spend with a secret mistress, who always seemed to be possessive to a selfish extent, and with the two of them almost hiding from everyone while at her house. This woman, noted Mrs. Yarrow, was with Todd and was proud of it and thrilled by it. This woman had class and style, both of which Mrs. Yarrow liked.

"I am so glad, and I would imagine Todd is, also." Her smile went from Kelsey to me and back again. "Do either of you have any special needs or requests while you are staying at Yarrow House?" She looked from me to Kelsey and back but got no response. "Okay. And I have what I think is good news for you. Todd, when you called this morning to make your reservations (Kelsey quickly looked at Todd because she was unaware that Todd had called for reservations. She wondered if he called before or after she had agreed to come with him...), we only had the one room available. We had a cancellation just half an hour ago, and we have a much nicer room available if you would like." Kelsey was the one to respond.

"If it is the honeymoon suite, we won't be needing it this visit." After she said it, Kelsey almost gasped when she realized the implications of her words. Mrs Yarrow noticed the gasp and saw how Kelsey quite honestly brought her hand to cover her mouth in astonishment.

She clearly went farther than she intended with that one, Mrs. Yarrow tried to suppress the smile that came quickly to her face, but this was a blunder of the heart. She is clearly leaning in that direction. I wonder if Todd is aware of her feelings... Even I looked at Kelsey in some surprise, because I was also thinking about the honeymoon suite here.

"Actually," chucked Mrs. Yarrow, "It is the honeymoon suite. It is larger and more comfortable than your usual room, and it has a couple of nice additions that you might enjoy." Kelsey was quick to notice the comment about the "usual room." Her own words surprised her because she was uncertain the actual reason for her next question.

"So, Todd has been here before?" Immediately, Kelsey regretted her question. She decided she was more nervous than she had thought about being here with Todd. One stupid comment and one stupid question in two minutes of conversation indicated her anxiety. She looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"Oh, yes, several times, and we usually try to give him the same room because he likes the view from the balcony. But to answer your question, I have never seen Mr. Weston check in with a woman before. You are the first." Mrs. Yarrow, ever the lady, didn't even have to lie about this. I had never taken one of my mini-vacations with a woman. But I appreciated her protective comment all the same.

"Oh, that wasn't what... I mean, I really didn't want..." Kelsey was embarrassed by the fact that Mrs. Yarrow had read her mind and responded before she was asked. Kelsey looked at me with clear anxiety in her eyes.

"Kelsey, come here." Kelsey walked the two steps separating her from me. And I, without a word, wrapped my arms around her and gently kissed her lips. "I have been here several times and I have never brought a woman with me. I have always gone on my mini vacations alone. This is something new for me. Please believe me on this. You are here because I very much want you here. Okay?" Kelsey smiled at first hesitantly, and then widely and lost her apparent embarrassment immediately. Then I turned to Mrs. Yarrow and grinned.

"This is a fairly new relationship, Mrs. Yarrow, and we aren't sure where it is going. So we are both a little anxious about things. But it clearly seems to have moved from boss/employee to romance. And unless things change in the near future, I think she is going to be seeing a lot of me for a long time." And I looked back at Kelsey. "No one can guarantee the future, sweetheart, so let's just relax and enjoy what we have for this weekend. Okay? I mean, things right now are looking a whole lot better than they were just a couple of hours ago, right?" Kelsey nodded. "So next week we can worry about everything else. Right now, we are on vacation." Not for the first time, Mrs. Yarrow noticed that I was indeed a sensitive man and a smooth talker, at the same time. In her experience, men were either one or the other. Of course, most men in her experience seemed to be neither, she chuckled to herself. Maybe that is why I like him so much. She noted that I accomplished two important goals in one breath. I calmed her anxiety and I indicated I was open to a long-term and maybe even permanent relationship. She had a sneaking suspicion that this relationship was going somewhere, and she was happy for both of us.

"So, which key do I give you?" Mrs. Yarrow left her musings long enough to deal with the practical issues of the moment.

"Well," I answered slowly, "how about if we look at the room before deciding?" Mrs. Yarrow pulled both of the keys off the pegboard behind the desk and led the way up the stairs. The beautiful and broad stairway with its luxuriously soft carpeting led to a second floor with four beautiful rooms. But the stairway continued up to the third floor, all of which comprised the honeymoon suite.

The door to the honeymoon suite opened into a sitting room with desk and chair, along with a couch and love seat facing the entertainment center comprised of a large flat-screen TV and CD/DVD player connected to the speakers. In addition, beautiful double doors opened into a bedroom. There was a dresser with 5 drawers in some beautiful carved wood of an antique European design, and a huge king-sized bed with a matching dark hand-carved headboard. The colorful comforter on the bed was lined on the edges with beautiful white lace. There was a night stand with a small reading lamp on each side of the bed. The furniture was clearly a matched set and clearly expensive.

And the bedroom opened into a large bathroom. It had a double sink and large mirror that served as a dressing room, separated by a wall from the toilet. Past the toilet was an over-sized whirlpool tub for two surrounded by mirrors.

Kelsey's reaction was immediate. "Oh, this is so beautiful! I have never seen anything like it. I love it SO MUCH! Oh,' she paused for a second, "can we afford the upgrade?" Her quick hesitancy was almost from embarrassment. I knew that she could not afford a room like this, and she was trying to be careful about assuming I would pay for the increase in cost over his "usual room." Once again, I greatly appreciated the woman next to me.

"Oh, we can definitely afford it." My comment was almost unconcerned. "But the question is SHOULD we afford it?" I paused for just a moment before my face broke into a wide grin. Kelsey's concern seemed to melt away with my grin.

Mrs. Yarrow missed none of this. She first saw Kelsey's clear and undisguised love for the room, which touched the heart of the woman who owned the furniture. Then she saw the genuine concern over the finances, clearly indicating that this was no gold-digger out for the most she can get over a weekend. She found herself liking this friend of one of her favorite guests more and more.

"Actually, I think I can resolve the financial issue, if you would allow me." Both Kelsey and I turned toward her. "The previous reservation had a non-refundable reservation fee with it. I believe that would take care of any upgrade fee for the three days of your stay. Assuming, of course, that you want the room, there would be no increase in fee over your usual room." She smiled when she saw my quick look in her direction, and smiled even wider when she saw Kelsey's near scream of joy.

"Todd, could we? I mean, would that be okay with you?" Kelsey was quiet and not quite pleading as she asked the questions, but her pent-up excitement was palpable. "I love this room! It would be so cool to stay here." Mrs. Yarrow noticed her used of the word "cool" and liked it. While the term might have dated the woman, Mrs. Yarrow appreciated the flash-back to her younger years. She considered the decision already made, with me yet to realize it.

"Well, if two beautiful women have agreed, who am I to stand in the way?" Kelsey's squeal indicated her acceptance of my surrender, and she grabbed me and kissed me square on the lips. Again, Mrs. Yarrow noted the genuine relationship here, and not the usual surface relationships that she saw so often.

"Then we need to get your things moved in here, and I will take care of the paperwork." The smile on Mrs. Yarrow's face spoke volumes. She wasn't sure if I realized just how deep I was into this relationship. She only knew me from my several visits here at the House, but she clearly liked my sincerity and integrity. She hoped that Kelsey was worthy of what she believed was a fine man.

"Actually, we have almost nothing to move. This was a rather spontaneous decision, and we didn't bring any bags." I almost sounded sheepish in my admission. Kelsey's response was almost immediate.

"Yes, we need to go shopping. I have nothing to wear and no make-up at all. We don't even have shampoo." Her words were accompanied by looking around the room to see of there was anything else they might need for the next three days.

"You will find soaps, body wash, shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom. And of course, all the towels and linens you would need come with the room. But anything else you might need would require a shopping trip. If you care to tell me what you need, I could recommend some shops near here." Mrs. Yarrow was willing to be quite helpful. "And, honey, I know of a boutique just up the street that would carry anything you might need to wear." Her smile at Kelsey brought a return smile of appreciation. "Don't forget, Todd, about our special dress code around here. I have already spoken with our other guests and they are just fine with that. So I am sure that Kelsey will want a couple of nice things to wear for our cocktail hour and our evening meals." Kelsey looked at me and then at Mrs. Yarrow in curiosity.

"Honey, we have a special dress code here if all the guests agree. While we don't call it 'clothing optional,' we don't really have a label to put on it. Dinner here is not quite a formal affair, but we like to dress nicely for it. And before dinner, we have a cocktail hour in the library. The women usually like to dress up in a special way for that. I usually describe it as 'sexy elegance.' The women like to dress up in, how should I call it, distracting but elegant outfits. Please, nothing slutty, but still distracting. Todd, you have been here for that before. How would you describe it?" She wisely turned to me to let him continue the description.

"Kelsey, the women wear sexy and revealing outfits to see if they can turn the men on. That about cover it?" I grinned at Mrs. Yarrow, who nodded, and then at Kelsey, who looked intrigued. "This will give you a chance to wear things you have always wanted but were too self-conscious to wear before. Tonight, you can show off and not feel out of place. Most of the women will be wearing clothes that they could not wear anyplace else, at least not in public where families would be enjoying themselves." Mrs. Yarrow decided to make things more clear.

"In other words, Kelsey, if your outfit doesn't make the men hard as they enjoy their cocktails, then you have failed. And I think looking at you that you could not possibly fail to keep them hard." Kelsey's eyes got huge as she looked at the other two, and then almost giggled.

"I think that sounds exciting. But I have noting like that to wear." Mrs. Yarrow took her hand and led her out of the room, with the two of them talking in conspiratorial whispers. I merely shook my head without comment, then closed and locked the doors as I followed the women.

Half an hour later found Kelsey and I in what appeared from the outside to be a simple dress shop. But once we entered, both were amazed at the quality and the designs of the clothing.

"I hope the two of you are enjoying St. Augustine this afternoon. My name is Cindy. How can I help you?" They turned around and saw a beautiful woman in her mid-forties standing behind them. She wore a simple sundress similar to the one Kelsey owned. But where Kelsey's dress buttoned down the front, this woman's dress almost had no front. It had a neckline that plunged so deeply that it showed most of her ample breasts, and cut so wide that it barely hid her nipples. Kelsey couldn't help but stare at such a sexy dress worn by such a sexy woman. The woman noticed Kelsey staring and offered an explanation.

"Some of the places around here cater to a clientele that enjoys looking sexy. St. Augustine has a night-life that would surprise many people. And we are the best place to find outfits that women like to wear to those places. I hope that does not offend you." The woman was clearly not apologetic about looking so hot, and stood proudly for both of us to continue staring at her beautiful body.

"No, not at all. In fact, that is exactly why we are here." Kelsey stopped staring long enough to speak with the woman. "We are staying at the Yarrow House and..." The woman smiled as she interrupted Kelsey with a welcome exclamation.

"My favorite place in all the world. We get a lot of people who need something to wear on those 'special dress code' weekends. In fact, my husband and I usually show up for the cocktail hour. You have come to the right place. And with your body, sweetheart, I have several things that I believe you will absolutely love!" Without another word, she took Kelsey's hand and almost dragged her toward the back of the store. I sighed, and looked around for someplace to sit.

It took almost an hour for the two women to make some decisions and ask for my opinion. When they called my name, I almost rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the store. But once there, I was glad I came.

Kelsey was wearing a dress that almost defied description. The more I looked, the more I was challenged to describe it. Mostly black, it accented her shape in every way possible. It had a long skirt, almost down to her ankles, with a sheer layer on top with a white lacy hem at the bottom. The two-layer skirt made an attractive but very sexy bottom half to the dress. It was tight all the way down, but with a slit up the center almost to her crotch. The top was a curious design that was more a long and narrow scarf from her waist up one side, around her neck, and down the other side. The material itself was dark gray and soft and silky, but no more than six inches wide, with a strip of white lace along both edges. One end was tucked into the waist. As it traveled up the body, it spread to cover her large breast. It then bunched up again and extended up her chest, around her neck, and ran down the other side. As it cascaded down the side, it spreading again to cover her other breast. Clearly she had no bra. I could tell because her beautiful breasts jiggled and swayed erotically as she moved. But also the material covering her breasts was nearly transparent. The overall effect was to cover the breasts while still putting them on display. I was stunned by how beautiful it looked on her, as well as how sexy it allowed her to look. The two women were looking at me but I really could not speak.

"I think he likes it," Cindy laughed the words more than spoke them. She nudged Kelsey and pointed at my crotch, which sported a significant bulge. "See, it's working." And both women burst into laughter. I still had not spoken a word, and turned away in partial embarrassment. As I started to leave, the women called out to me.

"Wait! Please don't be embarrassed. We were only playing with you. Well, not yet, anyway." The women burst into more laughter at the joke. Kelsey walked up to me and took my hand, trying hard to stifle her laughter.

"Seriously, Todd, I value your opinion. Please tell me what you think of this dress." She was clearly trying to make amends, and I could never stay angry at her even without her attempt. Besides, I really wanted to get a better look at that sexy dress. So I turned back to the women, trying my best to look pained and exasperated.

I squinted his eyes, trying to look studious. I started at her feet and commented on her shoes. They were a lace-up sandal with a three-inch wedge heel, making her look almost six feet tall. The long skirt was obviously slim-line and showed her long legs and luscious hips narrowing down to her small waist, but it was the slit in the front that caught his eye. I found myself wanting to bend over to get a better look at what was hidden at the top of that slit, but I resisted. Even crossing her legs, I knew there was no way she could sit down without showing panties, or the fact that she was not wearing panties, one or the other. I smiled in anticipation of that, and the women noticed my smile. As my eyes traveled up her slim waist and tight abs, they stopped short at her breasts. Where the material hung almost flat on her waist, it was pushed out by her large breasts. While the thin material was gathered as it traveled up her stomach, it was stretched to cover her breasts. And there was where the transparent nature of the material was at its best. Her breasts with their large areolae could clearly be seen through the translucent material, her large nipples poking into prominence. Overall, it was an incredibly sexy dress, and I loved it.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12