HouseKeeping Ch. 09

Story Info
Special Dress Code games at the B&B.
7.4k words
4.75
23k
9

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

[This is the ninth chapter in the series HouseKeeping. It would be best if you could read first Chapters 1 through 8 so you can gain the benefit of knowing the backstory of Chapter 9. This chapter has a little more than sex in it in an effort to keep the attention of the horny readers. But the story is still erotic as hell for those who enjoy erotic tension and voyeuristic pleasures. As always, please feel free to offer any feedback you want. An author always values feedback from his readers.]

*****

As Kelsey and I walked silently down the carpeted stairway, I explained in more detail the "game" we would be playing for the next two hours.

"Mrs. Yarrow has constructed a game that we must all play during this cocktail hour. If any one of us break the rules of the game, the evening will probably be ruined for all of us. Pure and simple, this is a game of tease and turn on. The women get to wear outfits that are more erotic and more revealing than they could probably wear anyplace else. And the men get to act as if nothing special is going on. The men are challenged with making sure the women feel loved and accepted and comfortable. This means that we cannot make obvious and crude comments about what we can see or what we want to see. This means that we cannot stare at something that is turning us on no matter how much we want to stare. Our job is to make you feel comfortable with teasing us, and your job is to tease us.

"As the evening wears on, the women can judge how sexy their outfits are, and how much they have teased us, but how many erections are in the room. But no one talks about that or makes any comments about it. We all just let it happen. Like I said, this is an evening of tease and turn-on. Subtlety is the rule."

"That's it? All we do is display some cleavage, and all you do is display some hardness? I was hoping for something more." Kelsey's disappointed grin was betrayed by the twinkle in her eyes. She knew there was more and was just goading me.

"Well, if the women feel comfortable with it, then they have the option of increasing the sexual tension in the room. A little more skin on display is normal. My second time here several years ago, one woman decided that the hard-on next to her needed some stroking. So she gave him a lap dance. And the man was not her husband. The other women took the cue and began their own activities, and the sexual content of the evening took an awesome turn. Every man there got a lap dance from at least one woman and most likely from several women. And all of the men had at least one orgasm during the evening, as apparently did several women. It is my understanding that there is no actual intercourse allowed, but I also understand that there has been at least one totally nude lap dance where the woman rubbed her bare pussy on the man's cock until he came. But through it all, we have to remember that it is the woman's option. The men cannot initiate anything but smiles and compliments. It is the woman who initiates everything.

"Oh, yes, there is one more rule. Whatever you are wearing when the two hours are up you will also be wearing unchanged when we move to the dining room for dinner."

"So," Kelsey responded, "if I pull aside this blouse and flash someone at the end, then I have to leave that boob on display through dinner?" I couldn't tell if the light in her eyes was a result of being turned on or of being irritated. But I was prepared to bet some serious money it was because she was turned on.

"So, do you understand the rules?" Kelsey nodded with a huge smile. "And are you comfortable with the game?" Kelsey nodded again. "Then it's time." I moved us off the stairway and toward the Library where the festivities were being held.

I could hear voices before we stepped onto the first floor. Clearly, the party had started without us, but I didn't regret the last hour in our room in the least. Not only had Kelsey given me one of her awesome blow jobs, but I got to watch her work her magic as she got dressed. There was no doubt about it, I dearly loved watching that woman get dressed!

And what she was wearing was going to turn heads tonight. She was wearing her turquoise outfit that contrasted so beautifully with her long dark hair. The turquoise "blouse" was a 6-inch strip of translucent material that ran from her waist up over her breast and around her neck and down the other side to cover the other breast and then finished tucked in her waist. Just describing it turned me on without ever noting the transparent nature of the scarf, which was not really covering her breasts. And the slit up the front of her skirt flashed a lot of leg to anyone near, and would have flashed her naked pussy to anyone on the stairs below us if there had been anyone there to appreciate the view.

I had to pause again to give thanks for loving a woman who was so wonderful and exciting and fun and inspiring, while also being the sexiest woman I have ever known. I had never known a woman who could warm my heart so much, and warm my cock even more.

As we walked into the library where the drinks were served, I counted five couples and Mrs. Yarrow in attendance. Cindy and someone who must be her husband really did show up for drinks, just like she said. And getting a good look at her outfit made me very glad she was here. It also made ME very glad I was here!

Our entrance caused a brief cessation to the conversations going on as they all noticed Kelsey and her dress. And as everyone stared at Kelsey's outfit, I had the opportunity to glance at the outfits the other women were wearing. And I was immediately hard. This was going to be an awesome evening! Then Mrs. Yarrow fulfilled her duty as hostess, as she stood to greet us.

"Todd! Kelsey! So good of you to join us. I was beginning to get worried that you wouldn't come." Her smile and her charm was warm and genuine. Clearly, this was a woman to be loved and cherished. I had wondered many times in the past why some man had not swept her off her feet and married her, and I still could not figure out why

"You couldn't keep us away, Mrs. Yarrow. Both Kelsey and I have been looking forward to this all day." My response was just as warm as her greeting. As she stood and walked toward us, I instantly loved how sexy the older woman looked.

She wore a diaphanous light blue see-through blouse with long sleeves and a high neckline. It was tucked into a dark blue skirt that was flowing and wide and almost floor length. She topped it off with a wide black belt of patent leather and matching pumps with 3 inch heels. The transparent nature of her long skirt was not as obvious as her transparent blouse until she took a few steps. Only then could I see her bare legs through the billowing skirt as she walked, and I tried very hard to not to see if I could spot her pussy. I knew I would have many opportunities to view her crotch as the evening wore on.

As she approached us, I saw her very large breasts bounce and jiggle, getting all my attention until I looked up into her eyes in embarrassment. As I looked at her, she smiled widely and mouthed a silent "thank you" that only Kelsey and I could see. Kelsey stepped forward and gave Mrs. Yarrow a full frontal hug that lasted several seconds. And I loved watching as the four large breasts smashed together in their respective transparent blouses. I waited patiently for my chance to hug the largest breasts I had seen in a while. And when my chance came, I reveled in the feel of her globes pressed against my chest, and the very large and very hard nipples that stabbed me and threatened to cause me injury.

"Mrs. Yarrow, let me observe that you are more beautiful that I have ever seen you." She smiled widely at the compliment. Then I continued in a quiet voice, "And I loved your hug more than any I have received from you." Her smile widened even more at my last comment.

"Please let me introduce everyone here." She turned around to address each couple, one at a time. As she gestured to Cindy and her husband, they stood and walked over to shake hands with us. Probably more to get a better look at Kelsey than to be polite, I thought to myself with a grin.

"You already know Cindy, and this is her husband, Jerry. This is Todd and Kelsey. They are staying in our Honeymoon Suite." Mrs. Yarrow was the picture of Old World grace and charm, and I truly loved it. I realized it was all part of the game she played on the "special dress code" weekends she hosted, but it was a fun game, and promised to be highly erotic every time. I had been here a couple of times for this before, but never with such sexy women.

During the introductions, I took the opportunity to examine Cindy's outfit in detail . She wore what looked, at first glance, to be a tuxedo. The coat was more a vest than a jacket, and it didn't cover the front at all, giving her boobs free reign to entertain all of us. The material of her entire outfit was black and white, and both the white blouse and the black slacks clung tightly around her body. While at her store, I never really had the chance to see her ass, but these pants showed off her sleek and shapely butt and slender legs wonderfully. And best of all, the entire outfit was transparent, even to the point of showing off the closely trimmed bush between her legs. It was obvious Jerry liked it because he was already hard, his pants showing a large bulge behind his zipper.

And I noticed how obviously Jerry was checking out Kelsey, almost to the point of staring at her in pure lust. He wasn't just looking at her, he was drooling over her. And I found that I loved it. As I thought about it, I wondered if the cause of Jerry's hard-on was really Cindy's outfit or Kelsey's outfit. Then I realized that it didn't really matter what caused his erection. In fact, I was actually unsure how much of my own hard-on was caused by Kelsey and how much was caused by Cindy. All I knew was that both Jerry and I would be hard as steel for the next several hours.

Cindy and Jerry returned to their seats after the pleasantries were exchanged, and Todd realized why Mrs. Yarrow chose to introduce them first. She knew they had played this game before and that they would respond with the same grace and charm that Mrs. Yarrow exuded. They would set the pattern of response the rest of the guests could follow. Once again, I appreciated the hidden depth of Mrs. Yarrow, and I wondered how much of her I really knew. And looking at her more closely, I realized that I was getting to know more of Mrs. Yarrow than ever before.

"And this is Beth and Tim." Mrs. Yarrow kept things moving. "They are at the top of the stairs just to the right on the second floor. They have been here several times for our special weekends. Beth and Tim, this is Kelsey and Todd. Todd has been here several times in the past, but this is Kelsey's first time with us on a special weekend." The men shook hands with each other, and the women hugged everyone. Again, the feel of beautiful boobs pressing into my chest assured me that my wood would not die. And when Beth hugged me, she pressed against my hard on and molded herself to it. Much more of this, I thought silently, and I am going to cum in my pants. They were the youngest couple in the group, still in their mid to late twenties, and Todd simply loved the feeling of her young body as it molded itself to his while they hugged.

Beth wore a simple black dress with thin straps and a plunging neckline and back. The material was extremely light and clung to her body, her protruding nipples showing the fact that she wore no bra. And Todd was almost disappointed that it was not transparent. But the plunging neckline held enough promise that he knew he would not be disappointed for long. The dress fell at an angle across her legs from mid-calf on one side to high on her thigh on the other. A thin gold necklace lay around her slender neck and something small sparkled in her ears, reflecting the light of the lamps. On her feet, she wore what seemed to be the standard here, the sexy sandals with straps around her ankles.

Tim wore a blue sports coat over a white button-down shirt and jeans, with cowboy boots. He appeared to be slightly nervous as he returned to his seat. Mrs. Yarrow went on in her duties as host.

"Next we have Ginger and Rob. They are at the top of the stairs across from Beth and Tim. And they have also been here several times in the past for our special weekends."

Again the handshaking and the tight, sexy hugging, and then they stepped back to better see what each was wearing.

They looked to be in their mid-thirties. Ginger wore a simple green miniskirt with a slightly off-white sweater with a very deep neckline. She had smallish boobs, probably about a B cup, and most of those boobs were showing with her nipples trying to pierce her sweater. Her skirt was so short that I knew she could never sit without showing either pussy or ass. This evening was shaping up to be such a turn on, I commented to myself.

Rob also wore a blue sports coat over jeans, but his shirt was a light blue and he wore what looked like brand new tennis shoes. I was thinking that he was staring just a little too hard at Kelsey's tits, but I let it go. Mrs. Yarrow interrupted my thoughts before I could say anything.

"Kelsey, Todd, this is Jeanine and Greg. They are staying on the second floor all the way down on the right. Jeanine and Greg have also been with us before on a special weekend." They stepped up for the obligatory hugs and handshakes, but Jeanine was the aggressor in this. She pressed hard against my erection and rubbed her tits all over me. When we kissed, her tongue searched for mine and did battle with it. I was almost breathless when we parted, and noticed that Kelsey was short of breath, too, from what seemed to be an equally sexy and sensuous kiss from Greg. And instead of just a hug, Jeanine gave Kelsey a sexy, open-mouthed and sensuous kiss. This couple would need watching for more reasons than one, I grinned to myself.

They seemed to be about forty and they were clearly here to party. Jeanine was wearing a red pantsuit that was made from some light almost wispy material and was skintight but not quite see-through. When facing me, it was obvious that she was braless from the way her tits bounced and swayed and from the hard points pressing against the material. But when she was walking away, I could see there was no back to her outfit at all, showing skin all the way down to her ass, which had about half of her ass cheeks and lots of butt crack showing. And the sides were mostly missing, too. There was plenty of side-boob to make any man happy. Clearly, if she were to turn quickly, one of her boobs would easily escape its surroundings and be on display. And then the other boob would jump out when it bounced back from the turn. I could see that I was going to have to try hard to not stare.

Greg was wearing what looked like a very well tailored white formal dinner jacket over a tight white silk shirt, which was mostly unbuttoned. His toned and very hairy chest was on display. And his matching white slacks were equally tight and well-tailored. Overall, his outfit was impressive. At least it would be to a woman, I chucked to myself.

"And last we have Maria and Jose. They are staying on the second floor all the way down and to the left." I saw before me a classically beautiful Hispanic woman in her mid to late fifties. Her husband was about the same age and quite handsome. She reminded me of Penelope Cruz and he reminded me of Antonio Banderas. And they both oozed grace and charm like Mrs. Yarrow. I found myself drawn to them immediately.

She wore a dark tan almost brown pantsuit that set off her dark brown hair, which she wore long and straight. But the pantsuit was very loose, almost ballooning out from her body. What made her outfit stand out was the slit from the cuff at the ankles to the collar around her neck. She clearly wore no panties or bra, and every time she moved at all, the loose material threatened to uncover something that should remain hidden. And I found myself hoping that she would be moving a lot.

He wore a white turtleneck sweater that offset his jet black beard, which was full but closely trimmed. His slacks were a dark gray, with black patent leather shoes polished to a mirror shine. I tried to not look, but he had the largest bulge behind his zipper that I had ever seen.

"Now, if everyone would make sure they have something to drink, and then we can all sit down. I have some embarrassing questions for each of you so we can get to know each other better." Several of us chuckled, and everyone moved to the bar and helped themselves to more of whatever they were drinking. I noticed several breasts were pressed into my arms as the ten of us moved around, reaching for one form of alcohol or another. And someone actually grabbed my dick for a moment, but I was not sure who it was.

In just a few minutes, we were all sitting in our respective chairs. I noticed that the pantsuit which Maria wore had opened somewhat, revealing all of her right leg and almost showing her bush. And she seemed to be totally oblivious about the skin she was showing. Or else totally unconcerned. And she was angled to give Tim a perfect view of what he obviously hoped would be her pussy, and he was staring intently.

"Okay, then." Mrs. Yarrow got everyone's attention. Of course, her large boobs on prominent display already had the attention of the men there. "Cindy, I know your story from hearing it before, but I don't believe anyone here has heard it before. How did you and Jerry meet? Tell us about it." And Mrs. Yarrow smiled so sweetly that everyone there knew Cindy was going to tell her story again, no matter how many times she had told it before to groups like this.

"Well," Cindy began almost sheepishly, "I met Jerry when he was having sex with another woman." There was a gasp and a couple of giggles, and then Cindy continued.

"We were in college and it was Spring Break. We were in a tall hotel on the beach at Daytona Beach, which was the Spring Break capital before all these other places became so popular. Apparently he was some sort of popular stud on his campus and all the women wanted a piece of him. Well, I was sunning myself on the balcony of my hotel room and I heard some noises coming from the balcony next to mine. I looked up from the book I was peacefully reading and watched a teenage girl dragging Jerry onto the balcony. I had no idea that he was staying in the room next to mine, and no idea who he was. But the teenager was saying all sorts of silly things about how awesome he was and how popular he was and how much of a reputation he had. So I had to get a closer look at the god she was describing. And I decided that he was better than average looking." She smiled over at him and reached for his hand. He smiled back at her, but took over the story.

"But you are leaving out some important parts." He turned to the rest of the couples in the room and but she interrupted his interruption.

"I was only leaving out her parts and your parts." More chuckles followed that comment. But Jerry continued for her.

"I was on the beach playing volleyball and my team was one point from winning a keg of beer. It was my serve and I was confident we were going to win the game. A girl on the front row of the other team said I was going to blow the serve. She had been teasing and distracting my team the entire game, even to the point of pulling down her bikini top each time we served the ball. So, based on her actions, I had decided that she was going to be my prize. I looked right at her and said to her that either I would blow the game or she would blow me. She looked around at her teammates and then back at me. And she nodded her head. I served an ace and our team won the keg. So I told her she could either blow me on the beach in front of everyone or she could come to my room. She chose the room. And that was when Cindy saw us on the balcony." Jerry sat back with a smug grin, and one of the men made an accusation that Cindy was hiding the best part from the group. Jerry smiled and continued.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12