Housemate Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman renting from older man leads to passion.
2.9k words
4.39
113.1k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a cabin in the woods that my wife and I built several years ago. She moved out last year and we got a divorce. I'm not sure what happened. We're still friends but I guess we just drifted apart. I'm a writer and have a couple of books published and a collection of poetry. I have a little following but nothing major by any means. I teach writing at a local college and a few on-line courses. I'm sixty two but pretty youthful. I'm in pretty good shape considering I love to eat and hate to exercise—except for my garden. I grow most of my own food. I live a pretty simple life, but one day, I decided to get a housemate, someone to help with the mortgage payments. I put up a sign at the local food co-op with little slips at the bottom with my phone number that said ask for Jack. I didn't get any calls, but I checked my sign at the co-op and saw that a few slips had been taken.

One Sunday afternoon, the phone rang and the person asked for Jack. It was a woman's voice. She sounded young. I said, "Yes, I was looking for a housemate but didn't think a woman would call. I asked if she'd mind sharing the place with a man. She said, "It all depends. I just arrived in town and need a place to live."

I told her I was five miles out of town and gave her directions. While I was waiting, I picked up things, wiped the kitchen counter, put some dishes away and ran a brush around the toilet bowl. The place looked pretty good. About fifteen minutes later, I saw a red Saab pull up next to my car. I saw a young woman walking up the path, looking down at the ground, then up at the cabin. She wore a short denim skirt and a jeans jacket. She had long brownish hair, almost blonde. I opened the screen door as she approached and she looked up and smiled, "Hi. I'm Kate," she said and shook my hand.

When she entered and looked around she said, "Oh, wow, I love all the wood and the skylights." She had a pretty face with big brown eyes and freckles. Her hair came down past her shoulders.

I told her the wood came from an old barn that was taken down and was over two hundred years old.

"So where would I stay, if I took it?" she asked.

"You'd have the other side of the cabin," I said. "Follow me and I'll show you." When we entered the bedroom, she unzipped her jean jacket. She was wearing a tight black turtle neck sweater and I could see she had nice tits. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples showed through her shirt. "She's really built," I thought.

"Nice room," she said, looking at everything. "I like the skylight over the bed."

"The bed is handmade," I said. "Built it myself," I added.

She pressed her hand down on the mattress, "Feels firm," she said.

"Where do you sleep?" she asked.

I told her I use the daybed in the other room because it's closer to the bathroom. "We'll have to share the bathroom and the kitchen," I added. "Having the bathroom on the other side of the hose is a design flaw but we had no choice."

"It's not the end of the world, if I have to get up to pee," she said.

"Here's the closet," I said. "It's pretty big."

"Great," she said, rubbing her fingers over the handmade door.

"Let me see the bathroom," she said.

She walked in front of me back to the other side of the cabin and I couldn't help but notice her round ass in the short tight skirt she was wearing. I then went in front of her and led her to the bathroom. "Hey, you've got a washer and dryer. I'm so sick of Laundromats," she said.

I showed her the kitchen. "I've got two small refrigerators, so you could have one to yourself." Kate looked around at everything. "As you can see, it's one big room with different areas." I pointed to my day bed. "That's where I sleep." I said."

"I like it here," she said.

"How do you feel about sharing the place with a man? I asked.

"Fine," she smiled. "You don't look like a mad rapist," she said. "We can give it a try."

She was silent a minute, looking at me. "I hate to ask but can I pay you later. I need to get a job. Right now, I'm broke."

"Of course," I said. "I trust you."

"I'll go out to the car and get my stuff," she said.

When she left, I watched her walk up the path, looking at her round ass and thought to myself, "It's going to be a challenge living with such a sexy young woman." Then I thought, "She's young enough to be my daughter. I can't let anything go on with her. I have to respect her privacy."

When she came back in with a small suitcase and a backpack, I asked if she'd like a cup of coffee or tea."

"Sure, let me put my stuff in the other room and I'll join you," she said. While she was gone, I put on the coffee and got two mugs down and put them on the round oak table I had by the window. I had bird feeders right outside and loved sitting at the table watching the birds.

Kate came in and sat down at the table and noticed the bird feeders. "Oh, wow, this is great. I love watching birds." Just then there was a woodpecker at the suet and several yellow head finches at the feeder. I poured her coffee and she picked up the mug, holding it with both hands. "Great coffee," she said, "nice and strong. Just the way I like it."

While we sat, talking about this and that, she turned towards me and crossed her legs, causing her skirt to rise up her thighs. "What great legs she has," I thought. At one point she put her mug down, leaned back in the chair and stretched her arms to the side making her tits and nipples show through her tight black shirt. I tried not to look but I think she saw me, but didn't say anything.

I could feel myself getting aroused looking at her but said to my self, "Nothing can happen with her. Nothing! She's young enough to be my daughter."

Finally, she got up and said, "I'm going to put my stuff away and get some rest. I'll see you later."

I picked up the mugs and went to the sink. I watched her walk to the other side of the cabin and tried not to look at her round ass, swaying as she walked away.

I then went into my office and tried to work but couldn't get my mind off of what was happening. I kept thinking about Kate's tits when she stretched and how her long legs looked when her skirt slipped up. I was getting aroused thinking about her but knew I couldn't let anything happen. "Nothing is going to happen," I resolved, but knew this was going to be a challenge

A few hours later, I was sitting in my easy chair in front of the wood stove reading a magazine, when Kate came in went to the sink for a glass of water. She had changed into a pair of tight faded blue jeans that really showed off her round ass. She still had the black turtle neck sweater. I looked at her at the sink and thought, "If those jeans were any tighter on her ass they'd split."

It was getting dark out. "I'm hungry," she said. "Do you mind if I make something? She asked. "I'll pay you back later?"

"I have some fish soup I made yesterday. I could heat that up," I said. "Sounds great," she said. "Can I help?"

"I just have to put it on the stove. It'll take ten minutes." I said. I got up to get the pot out of the refrigerator and asked if she would like some red wine.

"I'd love some," she said and sat down at the table. I put the soup on the stove, and then got two wine glasses and the wine. I had a light on over the table and there were two candles on the window sill. "Mind if I light these candles," she said.

. "Sure. Great idea," I said and handed her a box of matches. The room was dark except for the candle light and the dim light over the table. I poured the wine and we clicked glasses. "To life!" she said and took a sip. "Nice wine," she said and then took another drink, almost finishing the wine. She picked up the bottle and filled her glass again and mine. She took another big drink and put her glass down. "How about if I serve the soup," she said. "It's the least I can do." When she got up, she took another sip of her wine. When she put the glass down, she grazed my leg with her thigh as she went to the stove. "I wonder if she did that on purpose," I thought.

She got two bowls from the shelf and two spoons. She lifted the lid off the soup and said, "This soup looks and smells wonderful." I couldn't keep my eyes off of her round ass as she stood at the stove. "Those jeans are so tight on her," I thought. "She looks so sexy. This is going to be a problem for me." She brought the soup to the table and we started eating. She took a sip and said, "This is wonderful soup," she said, "I didn't realize how hungry I was."

She finished her wine and asked if I minded if she poured another glass. I nodded no and she poured herself another glass and filled mine. I liked that she was feeling comfortable. When we finished eating, she picked up our bowls and took them to the sink and rinsed them out. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her round ass in those tight jeans. I felt myself getting aroused, looking at her. She glanced at me and smiled and then went back to washing the bowls.

I moved to my easy chair, picked up a magazine and tried to read it. Kate looked at me when I looked up at her and smiled. I turned back to the magazine, trying to get my mind off of her body. "I've got to control myself," I thought. "I can't let anything happen. She's so young."

While I was reading, Kate came to where I was sitting and stood in front of me, pressing her knees against my legs. She looked down at me with a little smile. Her crotch was at eye level. I looked up at her and tried not to look at her tits and the nipples poking out of her tight shirt. She didn't say anything but just pressed her knees harder against my leg. "I think I'm drunk," she said.

"Oh," I said.

"And horny," she added. "When I get drunk like this all I want to do is fuck."

I was stunned by her bluntness. She then got down on her knees, took the magazine off of my lap, spread my legs apart and put her hand on my cock. I was already aroused from looking at her but when she started rubbing my cock, I could feel myself getting harder. I didn't move. "I can't let this happen," I thought.

"I saw how you were looking at me, Jack." She said, as her hand went up and down my cock. She was rubbing my cock harder, looking into my eyes, smiling. "I know you want to fuck me," she said. "Your cock is getting bigger, isn't it, Jack."

I swallowed and thought, "I've got to stop her. This has to stop. I can't let this happen." But I didn't move.

"I know you want to fuck me because of the way you were looking at my body." Her hand was going up and down my cock, rubbing it harder, looking my in the eyes.

I wanted to push her hand away, but it felt too good. I couldn't move and couldn't believe this was happening.

"I'm drunk and horny and want to get fucked," she said. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" She was rubbing me harder. "I'm turning you on, aren't I?"

Suddenly, she stood up and straddled my legs, then sat down and started rubbing her tight jean covered cunt against my cock. She was moving up and down, pushing her crotch harder against me. "I love how your cock feels on my cunt," she said. "I should push her away," I thought, "and stop this from happening," but instead of pushing her, I grabbed her round ass and pulled her hard into me and started thrusting my cock into her as she rubbed herself against me.

"This feels sooooo good," she said. Then she leaned forward and started kissing me. Her tongue penetrated my mouth and she said, "Come on, Jack, kiss me." My tongue went into her mouth and our tongues swirled around each others' mouth. She grabbed the back of my head, forcing me to kiss her harder as she continued rubbing her cunt against me. Her tits were crushed against me. , She then stopped kissing me and stood up. Her legs were spread as she straddled my legs. I thought her jeans would split they were so tight on her legs. She looked so sexy standing above me with her legs spread. She then stepped back, and wiggled out of her jeans. She leaned forward, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled my swollen cock out. While she did that, I grabbed both of her tits. I loved how soft and full the felt. "That feels so good," she said. "Play with my tits." She then got back down on my lap, rubbing her wet cunt lips against my hard cock, moving up and down but not putting it in. She was teasing herself with my cock, playing with it, pressing her cunt against it and moaning as she moved up and down against it. "Oh god this feels so good," she said. I still had both of her tits in my hands.

Kate then got up, grabbed my cock, placed it at the entrance of her cunt and slammed down on it so hard I thought the chair would tip over. She screamed, 'OHHHHHHHHGOD YOU'RE SO HUGE." Her cunt was tight and hot. She lifted herself up and came down hard. She was out of control and yelled, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She was sitting straight up as she rode my cock. I had my hand on her waist as she went up and down, her tits bouncing and her long hair flying all over the place. She then leaned forward, so that her clit rubbed against my cock. OHMYGOD! THAT'S IT! OH GOD! I LOVE YOUR COCK. I'M ALMOST THERE!" I then put my finger in her ass hole, moving it deeper and she shuddered and shivered. An orgasm was sweeping through her and she rode me even harder. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OHHHHHHHHHGOD. HERE IT COMES I'M CUMMIING. I'M CUMMMMMMMMING." She collapsed against me. My cock was still in her.

I then lifted her up and got her down on the floor next to the chair. She was on her back. I grabbed her legs and pushed them so that her knees were bent against her tits. She was wide open. I put my swollen cock at her entrance and then thrust into her with a loud grunt and then started ramming her hot wet cunt. She was so tight as I went in and out, ramming her harder and harder—ram, ram, ram, ram. With each thrust, Kate yelled, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I LOVE IT."

We were fucking like wild animals. I rammed into her again and again and again and then felt my sperm boiling, getting ready to explode. I felt that tremble in my legs, moving up along my spine and then my swollen cock erupted as sperm spurted out of me into her cunt. "HERE IT COMES," I yelled. "I'M CUMMING!

"CUM IN ME. I WANT IT. GIVE IT TO ME, BABY. FUCK ME!"

Kate then wrapped her legs around my back and started to convulse as I rammed into her. OHHHHMY GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN. I'M CUMMING AGAIN. I'M ALMOST THERE. OHHHHHHHHGOD FUCK ME FUCK ME. OHHHHHHHGOD!"

We were coming together. Our screaming filled the room. "I'M CUMMMMMMING," I yelled as I squirted more sperm into her already filled cunt.

'OHHHHHHHHHHHGOD. OH FUCK FUUCCCCCCK!" she yelled, lifting herself off the floor and then fell back. I collapsed on her and then rolled off and onto my back. We looked up at the ceiling, gasping for air. I had never fucked with such intensity. We couldn't speak. After a few moments, Kate got up leaning on one elbow and looked down at me. She touched my deflated cock and said, "I think I'm going to like living here"