Housemother Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to satisfy her a little, for slowly she lowered herself to my waiting tongue. "Oh, my God she tasted good, just like her panties, but with juicy other flavors lingering on her sweet, pink pussy lips.

While I sucked her like the sex starved woman I was, she continued to tease me. She lightly licked all around my pussy lips, but, she was taking her sweet time going down on me. When she finally did it felt so good I'd never want her to stop.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, "I cried out before I could stop myself. " Oh, that I will," she purred as she pushed me over on my side for a true sixty nine.

She licked me until I couldn't stand it any longer. She hunched my mouth faster and faster as she plunged her fingers into my pussy. I was so excited, I couldn't wait any longer. I came all over her. She didn't seem to mind, for she licked the juices with a satisfied moan.

Without warning, she jumped up. "You do realize that now you have to suck my pussy anytime I say." I did, but I wasn't all that upset about it. If this was blackmail, I could take it.

Part II

I was feeling a little full of myself. Sherry acted like she really wanted to fuck me. She was so young and hot I was afraid I might develop a serious crush on her.

Two days passed when nothing much happened out of the ordinary, then I went into my bedroom and found an envelope on my dressing table. I looked inside. It contained a flash drive with a note that said, "Thought you might enjoy this." What could it be?

I got my lap top and put it in. I was a little anxious, especially when I turned it on and saw Sherry putting my hand up under her dress, stripping my pants off and proceeding to fuck me. "Oh my God, I was so nervous, and then so hot, I hadn't noticed she never closed her lap top. She filmed us.

I was in such a haze the first time I watched it, I hadn't noticed we sure as hell looked hot together. Her skin was so fair she almost made me look dark by contrast. We were hunching each other so hard when we lay sideways; I got almost as hot watching it as when we were fucking.

There was one more file on the drive. I opened it not knowing what I might see. There was Sherry standing in front of her bed. My mouth dropped open when I realized she had on a pair of my panties. They were definitely mine, as they were from an expensive set of lingerie I'd bought as an ego boost when my husband left me. She mouthed my name, blew a kiss and began taking my panties off. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs, rubbing her stolen prize seductively up and down and back and forth across her sweet, pink pussy.

I was getting really wet by the time she raised her ass off the bed and began hunching the panties. With her legs spread so wide, I could see everything from her swollen pink clit to the sweet, little brown spot inside the cheeks of her ass. She threw the panties down and began stroking her clit, first hard and slow, but building speed until her fingers were racing across it. There was no sound, but I could almost hear her moaning and panting as she trembled and then collapsed on the bed with a satisfied smile.

Luckily no one else was home, but still I locked my door, took my clothes off and rewatched them while I made myself cum. I timed it just right as I measured my speed to hers and came at exactly the same moment she did.

Part III

I liked having the girl's in the house. I'd never realized how quiet it was around here, until all the laughing and talking and music filled the house. By Friday my friend Anna Lee and I were getting ready for the barbecue. We had a pretty good time making the potato salad and other things we could make ahead of time.

There was a little girl drama. Sienna and Lee's boyfriends couldn't get back to town from their school for the weekend. Earlier in the week, Sherry had started taking her phone outside to have what sounded like some pretty loud arguments with her obviously jealous boyfriend.

There was one tricky thing. Three of the girls were too young to drink, but some of their friends were a little older. I was a little worried how we would keep track.

The girl's friends started showing up early in the afternoon. That was fine. They could swim and eat snacks until we commenced barbecuing around 4:30. About the same time kids started showing up; Sherry left after another boyfriend phone call, ran out of the house and sped off in her car. Anna Lee and I were pretty busy, but I was still concerned. Andy and the other girls seemed to think her new boyfriend might have caught her being a little too nice to another guy she had met on campus, maybe looking to trade up to an older more sophisticated guy. She showed up a couple of hours later with the boyfriend in tow, so maybe things would be allright, after all.

Even though there were plenty of chips and other snacks, what with all the swimming and good natured flirting everyone was getting hungry when we started up the grill. We had all the usual sides, potato salad, slaw, corn and deviled eggs. A few of the kids were drinking a beer here and there, but so far there wasn't anything Anna Lee and I couldn't handle. I knew most of these kids and luckily so far, the ones I didn't know were behaving themselves.

Once everyone had eaten and most of the work was done, some of the kids started dancing. Anna Lee and I even got asked to dance a few times. As a job seeker, I'm used to carrying around my phone all the time, so even though it was early Saturday night, I instinctively answered my phone when it rang. A mysterious female voice instructed me to, "Go to your room, there's something you need to see."

I glanced around. Things were going pretty well, Anna Lee was dancing and it looked like things were fine, so overcome with curiosity I took off for my room. I locked the door behind me, not sure what I was supposed to find, when I noticed the familiar lap top, open on the dressing table. There was a small sheet of paper beside it which instructed me what to do in order to see something "surprising."

I did as instructed when a familiar room came into view with something shocking and unfamiliar going on. Sherry was lying on the bed, her boyfriend, and two other young men I didn't know, were stripping in front of her. She still had her bikini bottoms on, but not for long, as one of the guys pulled them off and threw them out of camera range.

The two others were kneeling beside her. She took both of their cocks in her hands and began playfully stroking them as she winked at the camera. She got on her knees, bent over and began sucking one of the stranger's cocks while she arched up with a clear "fuck me" invitation to the other. He rubbed his cock up and down her ass teasing her as she sucked hard on his tall, well muscled friend.

Even though the door was locked and there was lots of noise out by the pool, I was scared to turn the sound up, but I desperately wanted to hear as well as see. I reached into the drawer for some earphones, not that I couldn't see what my little fuck-buddy was doing, but I needed to hear too. "Oh yeah baby, suck that cock." The little slut gazed up at him as her boyfriend entered her slowly, and then rammed his cock hard into her pussy. She let her hand take over for a second, "Fuck me hard baby, you know I like it hard." "Yeah and you want all three of us, you want all three of us to fuck you don't you?" "Yes, I do, you know I do," she moaned before he grabbed her shoulders and slammed her down hard on his cock one last time before he came.

With a wicked smile Sherry reached into the night stand, faced me on her knees and took my black lace panties and began wiping his cum away with them! The third guy made his reappearance then.

Rather than let her finish off the other guy, he shoved him out of the way and proceeded to push her down on the bed, towering over her and shaking his cock at her. "Oh, yes baby you know what I want," she purred in a low moaning voice filled with lust. I realized he was older than the other two and by his behavior and the way she was hunching her ass and leering at him, he was clearly the dominant one. She spread her legs and raised them high off the bed. "Fuck me now and fuck me hard." "Oh, baby, I want it so bad."

He wasn't just older than the other two, but bigger too. While the other two were decent sized, he seemed huge to me. Despite what should have been my horror at the scene I was watching, when he took hold of his cock to put it in her, I started to get really wet. If this was the guy she had been flirting with, it was kind of understandable. Her boyfriend was a cute boy, but this was a handsome man. He was stroking her slow, but deep, leaving the other two to watch with their cocks in their hands.

"Is this what you want sugar?" he said in a low drawl. "Yes, oh yes," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me hard. Yes, yes fuck me more, fuck me harder." She was moaning and arching up to meet his cock with a passion she hadn't shown with the boyfriend, or me, for that matter. He seemed like he could go on and on, but her deep moans and the speeding rhythm of her hunching told me she was about to cum. "Oh my God," she squealed as it seemed her whole body trembled with her orgasm.

She was finished, but clearly he was not. I jumped up, my heart beating wildly, slammed the lap top shut and tossed the ear phones into my drawer as I heard a knock on the door.

It was Andy. "Sorry honey, I got a call I thought might be a promising lead. I didn't mean to be rude." I was amazed at how smooth and unruffled I sounded.

Everything except the obvious was ok, some of the kids wanted to thank me as they were heading down the street to one of the other kid's houses. It was almost a relief, because you know where I wanted to go. I hugged Anna Lee, thanked her and promised to return the favor. I couldn't wait to get everyone out of the house.

I went down the hall to Sherry's room, coughing and trying to make as much noise as possible. When I knocked on the door I heard a muffled "Oh fuck," and what sounded like clothes being hastily put on. Sherry asked me to wait a minute, I assumed so they could run out the sliding glass doors that led to the side yard.

Someone had purposefully left the door unlocked. I opened it slowly. There was Sherry all snow white and naked, her legs still spread. God only knows how many times she'd been fucked while I was saying goodbye to the guests.

Something made me angry all of a sudden. "I didn't know what a dirty little slut you were," I said as I could feel the color coming to my cheeks. She smiled that sly smile she had, "You know you'd still want me if I'd done a dozen guys."

It was true, laying there all purring and seductive, even though she'd just fucked and sucked three guys, I still wanted to suck her pussy. In an odd way I didn't really want to analyze, I was strangely jealous too. She motioned for me to come to her, and even though I was angry, I couldn't resist. "Uh, you still have your clothes on," she made an obvious point of looking down at my pussy. I unzipped my shorts, undid my top and crawled up from the foot of the bed.

"I need you to lick all the cum out of me. I know you want to." I should have been angry, I should have refused, but I was helpless. I was hesitant at first. I started at the top, even her clit was covered with thick man-juice. "Oh, it had been so long since I'd tasted a man. I was even more aroused than if it had been her cum alone. She raised up on her elbows, "Don't be so shy, I've got it all over me."

It was true. Even though by then I'd moved to sucking the juices from her pussy, from that angle I could see drops of thick cream on her breasts and around her belly button . God only knows how much she had swallowed.

At the moment I was too mesmerized by the cum in her pussy to move elsewhere. Oh my God she was full of cum. I couldn't get enough of it, as I sucked as deep in her pussy as my tongue could get. She was so full of cum I didn't know how she could hold so much. The man taste, mixed with her familiar scent, was so intoxicating I reached back to massage my clit as I licked the drops that had slid down her ass and even into her sweet brown hole. I licked the inside of her thighs and with one last lick of her clit began working my way up.

I licked all around her belly button and moved up to her breasts. In spite of myself, I was hunching her pussy by now. "I have plenty more," she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me up to her lips. Hesitantly at first, I parted her tongue. "Oh yeah, suck that man cum out of my mouth." With one hand she grabbed my ass and rubbed our pussies together grinding into me with renewed strength.

We kissed. As I tasted her, it seemed as if nothing had ever tasted so good. Her sweet pink mouth had been full of dicks, which seemed to have given her an even sweeter flavor.

She flipped me over. As we still kissed she plunged two fingers in me and finger fucked me as I spread my legs and reared up to take her deeper. Very soon, I was trembling in ecstasy and lay helpless on the bed.

Despite all the energy she'd expended, she hopped right up. Still naked she went to the closet and bent over the laundry basket. Too my surprise, she had another pair of my panties, the ones I had been wearing the day before. She turned so I could see her fully and to my surprise took a deep, long sniff of them. She grinned over at me and said, "I guess we have more than one thing in common."

12