Housesitter Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
81 Followers

She lay there, her arms wrapped around herself, crying for a long time. Eventually she ran out of tears. She stayed facing away from me for a while longer. She turned over to glare at me in hate. “You asshole!”

I sighed. “What is troubling you now?”

“You forced me to blow you!!”

“That is correct. You are my slave, by definition I can do whatever I want to you.”

“Well I’m not anymore!” She stood, covering herself, and walked over to her dresser. She looked back at me watching her. “Get out!!”

I laughed and stood, crossing the room to her.

She backed away in fright, bumping against the wall. “Have you forgotten what you said?”

“You made me say it.”

“You wanted me, you worthless slut. You could not bear to never have me again. Even now you still need my cock.”

“You just used my body!!!”

“Of course, that is all you are.”

“No I’m not!”

“Do you ever want me to fuck you again?” I took her hands in my own and pulled them away from her body to pin them against the wall. She offered no more than a token resistance. “All you are good for is to please my cock. You love it don’t you?”

She struggled some but I held her back. “Yes.”

“Look at me.”

Her brown eyes looked into mine and she surrendered. “All I am is a hot body. My sole purpose is to please you cock, Master.”

I let her go and moved into the middle of the room. “Come.” She came to me. “Put your arms down and stand still.” I circled her. I palmed her firm ass and she shied away. “Very nice.” I came back in front of her. She was blushing. “What?”

“Nothing Master.” I waited. “It is just that I am not used to being looked at that way.”

“You mean as the piece of meat you are?”

She blushed deeper. “Yes Master.”

“You like it though, don’t you, you little slut?”

She turned even redder. “Yes Master.”

I traced a racing stripe shape over her bush. She gasped. “Shave down to that slave.”

“Yes Master.”

I brought my hand up to her bright red nipples. She stiffened, but did not move. I played with them a little. She whimpered in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I looked down to she her cunt throbbing and a trickle of her juices slid down her leg. I moved way. “Get down on your knees.” She knelt before me. “Kiss it.” She leaned forward and kissed the tip on my cock once. “Stand up.” She stood before me, clearly aroused, her nipples sticking straight out. “Take a shower and shave as I told you.” She looked a little down. “When you are done, do not dry or cover yourself but come find me. I will be on the back deck. Is that clear?”

“Yes Master.”

“Go.” She walked past me. “Mary?”

“Yes Master?”

“When you are showering you may not pleasure yourself.” She turned bright red and stared at the floor. “From now on you may only pleasure yourself when I say you may. If you pleasure yourself without my blessing you will be severely punished. Do you understand?”

“Y-es Master.”

“Good. Now go shower slut.”

***************************

I sat out on the deck making a list of what I was going to do with Mary. There were so many pleasant options. I became hard as I continued to think about it. I stretched in the sun. It was a beautiful day, if a little cool. I was glad I had put a long sleeve shirt on with my shorts. All in all it was shaping up to be a great day.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by the sound of a glass door opening and closing. I looked up to see Mary dripping wet standing there blushing lightly. She had shaved as I had told her. I looked her over and her blush deepened a shade.

“Turn around.” She spun in a circle for my eyes. I admired her hard body glistening in the sun, her belly button ring flashing as she came back around. She was tan, save for the outline of a bathing suit. “I want you to get rid of those tan lines.”

Her eyes got wide. “But Master-”

“I will find a way for you to be alone.” She shivered. When she crossed her arms and rubbed them I realized that it was not from the conversation. “Come here.” I felt her arm. “You are cold.”

“Yes Master.” Her teeth chattered a bit when she spoke.

I stood up. “We can go inside then.”

She turned and the instant her back was to me I shoved two fingers in her pussy. She shouted and fell forward, catching herself on the door. She had been fairly dry and was whimpering now as I pumped her. I waited until she was wet enough for a third finger and removed my hand. She moaned for its returned, as I slapped her ass with my other hand. She cried out a little and turned around. I held my hand in front of her face. “Clean me off.” While she took my hand and started to lick and suck it clean, I used the other to tease her rock hard nipples.

When she was finished I motioned to the door. “Let us go back to your room.” As we went into the kitchen I paused to get a glass of water, this was going to take some time. I asked her if she wanted a drink or snack (I was not sure if she had eaten breakfast), but she declined.

We went into her room and I surveyed it. “Are these all your worldly positions?”

She looked around, surprised at the question. “Yeah.” She shrugged. “My whole life is here. I haven’t got any money in the bank.”

“I reasoned that was why you are still living here.”

She laughed. “That is not the half of it. I owe $3,700. It will be even more once these go to court.” She fished around in her bookcase, produced three tickets, and handed them to me.”

“Position of pot, driving without license, trying to leave scene after doing property damage. Quite a little record you have going. You do a lot of pot?”

“I'm kinda addicted, I am to Coke too.” She hesitated. “I wish pot was legal, I have given money towards legalizing it,” she volunteered.

“‘Kinda’ addicted?”

“I can stop if I force myself to, but it’s hard. If I am on it, I have to have it every day.”

“I know you smoke, and I am guessing you drink-”

“I can’t really go more than ten drinks.”

I did not respond. “What other drugs have you done?”

“LSD, Mushrooms, Crystal Meth, Crack, Pills. I am never doing crack again.”

“That is an impressive list.”

She caught my tone. “I would never do heroin.”

“What other crimes have you committed?”

“Only stealing money from my parents, and key chains from stores…and clothes.”

“Lovely.” I looked around her room, not really interested in her drug habits. I went over to her night table and looked around. I found three bottles of edible body lotion which Mary blushed faintly about. There was little else of interest. I went to her dresser. There was little there, which surprised me. I did find a pushup bra. “How big are you?”

“34A.” She blushed.

“What size are you?”

She swallowed and softly answered, “5.”

“You are what five-six, five-seven?”

“Half way between.”

“How much do you weigh?”

She hesitated.

“If you lie to me, I will punish you.”

She blushed a little darker and looked down, “117.”

I looked around her room the only places I had not yet explored were a bookcase and her closet. I took a step back in surprise at the shear amount of crap that was in her closet once I opened it. I separated it into piles of clothes and other objects. The other objects were just uninteresting odds and ends.

I went through her cloths fairly quickly. The only seriously interesting articles turning up were a pair of leather pants and a very short skirt. That was not counting underwear, of course.

She had a number of lacy white open front bras, but what surprised me was how many pairs of panties she had. She had a dozen pairs of see-throughs, little lace ones, colored panties, and tongs.

I looked at Mary and saw she was blushing deeply. “You are just a little slut aren’t you?”

“Yes Master.”

I laughed. “Well I guess I might as well finish up,” I said turning to her bookcase.

I caught her start. I knew that there would be something interesting there.

I recognized it the instant I saw it, and a glance at Mary confirmed it. I put it aside and went through the rest of her papers without finding much of interest. I picked up the book I had set aside and her shoulders fell. It was one of those little ask you personal question books. I read it cover to cover while she just stood there, naked, in the center of the room. When I finished I went and sat down on her bed. I motioned for her to join me. I had her sit on my lap.

“Mary, will you read this out loud please.”

She swallowed when she saw what I was pointing to. “Describe an unfulfilled sexual fantasy: to be fucked up the pussy and ass at the same time.” I moved a hand up her leg and palmed her taunt ass as she read this. I squeezed and she choked and stopped reading.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass Mary?” I rubbed her tight ass and she squirmed.

“No Master. My boyfriend wanted to, but even just his finger hurt too much. But some girls I know really love it, so I keep thinking I want to try.” She curled up against me and started kissing my neck. She started to cry. “Please don’t ass-fuck me Master, you’re too big.” She begged me piteously.

I stuck my index finger up her ass. I was surprised my how tight she was; I really had to force my finger up there. Mary howled and jumped up. She stood a few feet away from me holding her ass.

“Come here.” She came over and stood before me. “Turn around.” She turned around keeping her hands over her ass. “Spread you ass for me.”

“Please Master, I-”

I pulled her arms away and smack her ass hard. “Spread you ass for me slave.”

She cried softly as she spread her cheeks to show a small little pink hole. I ran my finger around the edge and laughed as she trembled. I slowly worked my finger into her asshole. She groaned, but held still. Once I worked my finger all the way into her I started to pump slowly. She whimpered as I pumped faster.

“Does this hurt?”

“Yes Master.”

I pulled my finger out. “Turn around and put your hands down.” She turned around looking relieved.

I stood and opened my arms. She ran into them sticking her tongue in my mouth and rubbing her crotch against my own. I took my shirt off and she started kissing and licking my chest, rubbing her face against it. I pushed her head down and she got the message quickly. She lowered my shorts down and took me in her mouth. She slowly started to blow me keeping her brown eyes locked in mine the whole time. As I hardened to my full size I pulled out and sat on the edge of her bed. She smiled and climbed on top of me, lowering herself slowly to stretch herself for my size. As she slowly started to ride me I started playing with her breasts and we kissed. I pulled her closer as she started moaning, her pussy making my cock slick. I spread her ass slowly and slid a finger in. She stopped, startled, and looked at me questioningly.

“Did I tell you to stop slut?”

She slammed down on me hard again. I began to pump my finger in and out of her virgin ass. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but was forgetting as she enjoyed fucking me. She started when I stuck another finger in her ass, but was too horny to stop. I started flying my fingers in and out of her as I felt us both approaching the edge. We came together and I rammed my two fingers all the way in her. She screamed as she came, lifting her ass to get away from my hand. I kept it buried in her as the last shudders of her orgasm ran though her. When she regained her composure she tried to lower herself, only to squeal when I did not move my hand to let her down.

“Clean me off.”

She gingerly slipped off me and bent to take my spent cock back in her mouth. As she sucked I slowly started to pump her ass again. She cried out occasionally, but kept sucking. When she was done, I pulled out my fingers and she whimpered in relief.

“Spread yourself for me.” She did and I could she her asshole was bright red. I probe the edges a bit and she hissed in pain.

“Please Master, it is so sore!”

I removed my finger. “Let’s go get some lunch Mary.” I put my clothes back on.

I saw her go to get some clothes. I put my hands over hers as she picked up a shirt. “You may only go naked in my presence unless I tell you otherwise. Is that clear?”

She swallowed. “Yes Master.”

I pinched and twisted on of her nipples lightly, smiling at her cry of pain. “Now go.” I gave her ass a good hard smack as she scurried past.

******************************

We made our way down to the kitchen. I took a seat at the counter. “What do we have?” I asked.

She opened the fridge. “Not much. There is some tuna fish, some peanut butter so we could have peanut butter and jelly,” she opened the freezer and shivered a little when the cool air hit her abused nipples, “there are a few frozen dinners too.”

“I will have the tuna.”

Mary caught my tone, and realized she would be serving me. “Yes Master.”

She figured out what to do impressively. She prepared my tuna and asked me what I wanted to drink. She then brought my tuna and orange juice over to me and asked me if there was anything else I wanted. When I said no she went and got her meal. I started to eat without her. When she had her meal she came and asked if she could sit with me. I said yes. Once she sat down I told her to get up. Puzzled and afraid she did so.

“Come here.” I opened my arms.

When she came fearfully to me, I sat her in my lap and kissed her. She started, but quickly kissed back. When we broke away I explained. “You did well slave.”

“Thank you Master.”

“Curtsey when you say that.”

She blushed, but laughed and curtsied, lifting an invisible skirt, “Thank you Master,” she appropriately kept her eyes to the floor.

“Sit down.”

She hurriedly sat down and began to eat.

“How did you know the appropriate way to behave?”

She looked up. “I guessed from seeing how servants acted in history movies.”

“Clever.” I ate a bit of sandwich, “what had you planned to do today?”

“Nothing much, I was going to watch some MTV and then go out clubbing tonight. How about you?”

“I had been planning to catch up on some reading.”

“So what are we going to do?”

“Go shopping.”

Mary perked up. “Really?”

“Indeed. Do not get too pleased, I will be buying for you, but I will be deciding for you as well.”

“That is okay, I have not been shopping in a while, it will be fun to get some new clothes regardless.” I did not comment on her assumption that I had been speaking of clothes. She was in need of serious training, I already knew that.

We made small talk through the rest of lunch, and then I had her do the dishes. After that I put my always sore feet in her lap for a massage while I flipped through the phone book, making a list of where to go. She gave a good massage, she had had some masseuse training I knew.

I had an extensive list of places to go so I could not wait to dawdle. I went upstairs to consider what to have my slave wear. “I’m sure I’ll be able to find suitable clothes for one outing from what you have,” I said as I heard the phone ring, “you get more appropriate wear soon enough.” But my words were to an empty room. She had left to go get the phone. Bemused, I selected what I was going to have her wear. I selected a black sleeveless vest with little white flowers on the front, a white lace bra that opened from the front, and a pair of black leather pants, no panties.

“I can’t wear that to the mall, I’d look like a slut.” Mary said when she came back into the room.

“A: You are a slut. B: It does not matter what you think or others think of you so long as you please me. Neither of those are important issues right now however.” I could see she did not follow. “Where did you just come from?”

“I was talking on the phone.” A small light dawned. “Is that what you’re upset about?”

“Did you ask my permission?”

“To answer the phone? Are you serious!?”

“Yes!” I cut her off. She started to realize this was serious. “I own you. If I am speaking to you and you want to leave, you ask for permission. If I say no, you stay put. Is that clear?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” I stroked her face. “Now there is the matter of your punishment.”

She started. “Master?”

“I need to reinforce the lesson to make sure you do not make the same mistake again.”

She fell to her knees. “Please Master I’ve learned!”

“You will have once I punished you.”

“Please Master I do anything!” She paused and lowered her voice. “I’ll let you fuck me up the ass,” she choked out.

I laughed and pulled her back up. “You have nothing to offer me, I already own you. I can fuck your little ass whenever I want to. Now stop pleading or I will make the punishment worse. I am only going to give you a light punishment as this was your first offense.” Her eyes started to tear and I smiled to myself. “I will only give you five lashes.” Her eyes got huge. “Go to my room and you will find my belt on the dresser. Bring it here.” She was about to cry. “Go get it now or I will double your punishment.”

She flew to my room. She rushed back in and handed me my belt. I pulled a chair to the center of her room, knocking the stuffed animals off. “Pick those up.” Mary dove to do my bidding.

“Come here.” I moved her so she was standing behind the chair. “Bend over.” She swallowed, but bent over the chair when I lightly pressed her back. I could tell she was struggling to hold back tears. I cupped her pussy and lifted it. She gave a soft cry and bent more. “That is right, press your face to the seat and keep it there.” I kicked her legs out, making her spread and stand on her toes. I stroked her ass, “Mmm, very nice.” She was holding herself tight in fear and whimpering slightly.

I slipped a finger into her. She cried out as she was bone dry. I left my finger there as I instructed her. “After each lash I want you to count it and thank me for it. If you move from this position the lash will not count, do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” Mary said very softly.

I pulled my finger out and stepped away. “Would you like me to punish you slut?”

She gasped when she realized what I wanted. “Yes Master, p-please lash me.”

“Why do you want me to lash you?”

“S-so I can pl-please you Mas-Master.” She choked out.

“Very well.” I whipped my belt down on her ivory ass, purposely keeping the blow a light one. Mary would not have known it, she screamed in pain, bolting up and falling over, knocking the chair down with her. She writhed on the floor both hands covering her bum.

I stood over her. “Get back into your position.”

“No, please, no!” She sobbed.

I righted the chair. Then I grabbed Mary by her hair and pulled her to her feet. I forced her back over the chair. She screamed and cried, but did not resist.

“That one does not count; now hold still if you only want five more.”

I whipped her again. She screamed, but held her place.

“Count.”

“One, thank you Master,” she barely got out.

I gave her three more and she took them admirably. She was sobbing nonstop now, but she thanked me for every stripe. I paused to step back and admire the five angry welts on her ass.

“Mary, I have been going easy on you so far, but now I am going to give a lash with full strength so prepare yourself.”

She just kept crying, but I noticed her shift a little.

I pulled back and let her have it. Her scream was so loud I physically took a step back. She collapsed in a sobbing heap.

“Get back up.”

She moved slightly, “please.”

“Get back on the chair.” I said menacingly.

She slowly got stood on wobbly legs and bent back over the chair. She never stopped shaking her head no and mumbling “please.”

I stroked her inflamed ass and laughed aloud when she shivered in pain. I eventually readied for a seventh blow.

CRACK!!!

She howled in agony, but stayed over the chair. After several minutes I just heard her say, “Five, thank you Master.”

“Get down on all fours before me slave.”

Croctden
Croctden
81 Followers