Housesitter Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
81 Followers

I had her put all our purchases in her room, while I took my shoes off and relaxed in the family room. She came back down shortly. “Well I must admit to being interested when you told me about you strip club experiences. I was even more so when you told me you danced, as I want a more intimate show then one can get at a club. I want you to strip for me slut.”

She nodded. This I think she had expected. “Can I get some music from my room Master?”

“Of course, I want the best show I can get.” She slipped away while I sat back onto the couch. I looked around and decided to turn all the lights in the family room on, but turn off all the others, which created a sort of stage atmosphere. I sat back ready to go when Mary came down with a CD. She looked around but did not say anything. She put the CD and queued it.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want your best strip act; that is all. We will work other…performances into you act later.”

She nodded and turned back to start the music. The music started off slowly and Mary just danced to it. She made quick work of her vest before opening her bra, but not letting it fall free at first, holding it over her chest and slowly opening it to reveal her smallish tits, nipples sticking straight out. She left her bra on as she teased her nipples, pulling on them lightly, I could they were still sore. She licked her fingers and rubbed her nipples, slicking them and moaning as she did. She came over to me and sat in my lap, rubbing her ass against my bulging hardon. She pulled her bra off and wrapped it around my neck, kissing me lightly as she stood back up, slapping her ass once in my face. She swung back in front of me and slowly unbuttoned her pants, pulling them open but not down, leaving her pussy covered. Putting her hands behind her head she rocked her hips for a while, before slowly slinking her pants down her legs as she gyrated to the music. Once they were down to her ankles she stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. Naked, she rubbed her body as she danced. She slid a finger along her slit and brought it up to her mouth, sucking on it sensually. She kept eye contact with me as she brought the hand back down. She started caressing her nipple with her other hand as she gently worked a finger into her pussy. She kept right up with the music as she sank to the floor. Lying on her back, she lifted and spread her legs to show me as she fingered herself, all the while keeping eye contact. She was really getting into it when the music stopped.

“Stop,” I ordered. She did, her body covered in sweat, desperately wanting to finish. “Put your hands behind you head.” She groaned in frustration, but complied, keeping her legs up and open. “Have you done that for one of your boyfriends before?”

“No Master.”

“Then where did you learn? I thought you said you did not strip at the club.”

“Yes Master, I still saw the other dancers, I figured out what they did. I practiced a few times at home, I was thinking about doing, but I decided it was not worth it. It felt too dirty dancing already.”

“Well it was certain an impressive show.”

She genuinely smiled, “thank you Master.”

I pulled off my shirt. “You got me going slave, I need to be attended to.” I dropped my pants, my meat popping free and sticking out gloriously.

“What do you want me to do Master?”

I response I knelt down between her legs and gave her a little kiss. The effect was electric, she screamed, her whole body arched and she clamped her legs around my head. I calmly reached up and forced them apart as I tickled her slit with the tip of my tongue. She howled and quivered as I lightly kissed and licked her folds. She tasted pleasant, and so I slid my tongue into her. She came almost immediately came, spasming violently. She started when I did not stop, but continued driving her over the edge five more times until she had a multiple orgasm. Cumming nonstop, she writhed before me, aware only of the pleasure she felt. When she started to come down, she found me still between her legs, gently sucking her lips.

“Please Master, no more please, I can’t take it, please Master.”

I pulled up and looked at her, her body covered in sweat she was panting. I moved up on her body and kissed her deeply.

“God Master. That was the most intense feeling I have ever had. Thank you, thank you, thank you-” she moved to kiss me, but I stopped her.

“That was a reward for a good dance. I will punish you harshly, and know how to make it hurt,” she swallowed, “but I know how to make you go crazy in lust. If you are good, you will feel very, very good.” She nodded and smiled. “Now I believe I said I need to be attended to slave.”

Mary happily reached between us and took my cock in her hand, barely able to wrap her fingers around it. “Yes Master!! I want you to fuck me with your massive cock!!!”

She guided my throbbing cock into her snatch. She tried to stuff it in, but as wet as she was I was still too big for her. She groaned and shifted underneath me. “Please let me adjust Master, you are still too big for me, god you have got a massive cock.”

“That is okay, take your time.”

She raised herself up to kiss me passionately in thanks. Still lying on her back and spreading her legs, she twisted underneath me, slowly pulling more of me in. It took her close to five minutes to get me all the way. I started to slowly pump and she moaned and shifted under me. “Please be gentle Master,” she panted. I went slowly to let her get wet. She was groaning loudly as I started to get going. I began to rub her back and she mewed, wrapping her toned legs around me.

“No, hold you legs spread wide.” She did, but started slamming her pussy back up to meet my strokes. She came crying as I pounded her. I shot my load into her sopping pussy shortly thereafter.

I pulled out as she lay there feeling faint. I went to get the movie and some food. I put the movie in and took controller. I sat back on the couch and put the food on the table.

Mary eventually sat up. “God, that was amazing!!” She beamed.

“Come here and clean me off slave.” Her continence became serious and she moved to get up. “On all fours.” She crawled to me and sucked my cock clean, rubbing it on her face without me asking. I patted the couch and she climbed up next to me without standing and I started the movie.

*****************************

Mary had never seen “Platoon” before, and it upset her a little. We talked about it a little as we cleaned up. We locked up downstairs and went upstairs where Mary seemed surprised that I followed her into her room, but quickly accepted it. It was about three in the morning.

Mary stretched, “boy am I tried. It has been a really long day.”

“It is not over yet,” I said and sat down at the edge of the bed.

“Please Master, I am too tired, please can’t we wait until tomorrow?”

“Do not put yourself in front of my pleasure slave,” I threatened. She sobered quickly. I motioned for her to come to me. When she did I pushed her head down to my stiffening cock. She started to kneel. “Stay standing.” I leaned back and watched her blow me. “Suck my balls slut.” She did without hesitation, using her hand to jack me off as she did. I held back for while to make her work for my cum, but she dutifully swallowed every drop when I finally blew. “Keep sucking slut.” She did and it was nearly three-thirty when I came again.

I stood and Mary thought the day was over and went to lie down. “Not yet,” I gave her ass a good slap that made her cry out, “we are going to take a shower now.” Mary went quietly, and was surprised when I just cleaned us off. She was dragging when we went back to her room. “Lube up your ass slave.”

Her eyes went wide in terror, and she dove to her knees in front of me. “Please Master, not now, it will kill me now.”

“In five minutes my cock is going to be in your ass, I suggest you prepare.” Mary looked towards the bags by the door. “No lotion.”

Tears streaming down her face she frantically tried to get herself wet and spread her juices over her asshole. When she could not get herself wet, due to fear, she spit in her hand and rubbed it in.

When her time was up, I bent her over the bed. She was still trying to get herself wetter back there. I put her hands on the bed, and she started to babble. “Please Master don’t hurt me. Please Master, have mercy. Please Master I can’t take the pain,” I put my trip right on her hole, but she did not stop, “I can’t take you big cock yet Master. Please Master-” She yelped when I pushed the head in, and soon dissolved into sobs. I went slowly and gently so not to tear her ring, but she just stood there shaking as she sobbed. Because I was going so slowly it took about forty minutes to blow my load. I forced my cock as far up her tight virginal ass as I could when I came, and she screamed like a banshee.

I remained buried deep in her, while she quieted down. I smacked her ass sharply, “clean me off slut.” Crying more she separated from me and knelt down before me to suck me dry, frowning at the taste of her ass. “Stand.” I finger her pussy and found her wet. “You liked that didn’t you?”

“Yes Master,” she barely breathed.

“Then you may thank me by blowing me.” I lay down on the bed as Mary went to work on my cock. I got hard again easily enough, and was soon approaching my limit. “Open your mouth wide and jack me off into you mouth.” Her face made it clear she did not like that, but she was quiet. I came in long white streams all over her face and tits. She cried quietly as she cleaned me off. “Don’t let my cum on your face go to waste, eat it.” Mary was broken now and hurried to do my bidding. “How do you like the taste?”

“I still do not like it Master, but I will swallow all of it for you,” she said with conviction.

I cupped her semi-clean cheek. “Good girl.” I saw it was five in the morning. “Now we can go to bed.”

“May I clean myself off Master?”

“No. My cum is badge of honor for a slave. You must learn to wear it proudly.”

She turned to the wall to cry a little, so I stuck two fingers in her pussy to show that we both knew how wet she was. I left them in her as I drifted off.

Croctden
Croctden
81 Followers