Housesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent has gotten harder too, seeming to fill her to the bursting point. It feels if his cock is 3 inches in diameter and can barely move in her it's so big. It is as if he has to push harder to slide it in and out, it is so huge and she is so unbelievably sensitive and tight. Suddenly Jeff begins to shake and arch his back, thrusting his cock deeper into her throat and pulling her hard onto his cock with both hands locked in her hair. She is trapped, immobilized and filled completely, impaled on the cock in her mouth and on the cock in her sex as Jeff begins to explode down her throat. This sets off Brent as well, because he now has her hips in a death-grip as he begins to pump his seed into her, thrusting into her with an intensity that is almost primitive, forcing her further onto the cock in her mouth as he shoots his hot cum into her. She can feel his cock pulse in time with the one in her mouth, which is enough to send her into an earth-shattering climax, almost losing consciousness in the process. She drifts away on a sea of endorphins, her whole body relaxed and alive at the same time as she loses herself in the release of her orgasm. She is dimly aware of a warm cloth on her sex, washing her and a pair of soft lips on hers as she floats back to reality. This was the most wonderful experience in her life. The memory of being so completely filled with cock will sustain her for years to come. She is going to have to make house-sitting a regular thing.

12