Housesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cleaned the bathroom first, forced herself not to think about Kate leaning against the wall as she fucked her pussy and arse with her tongue and fingers. In the bedroom there was little to do, make the bed, a bit of dusting and Kate's clothes dropped onto a chair that needed to go down to the laundry. As she picked them up she realised they were the gym clothes from that morning. She dropped the tee and socks to the bed and examined the leggings. She held them to her face and sniffed: the faintest scent of sweat and fabric softener. She moved them around in her hands and found the crotch. They were already inside out and she could see a faint, white mark at the gusset. She held them up to her face and as she took a breath the stronger aroma of sweat, pussy and stale urine filled her nostrils. She actually heard herself moan as she exhaled and she closed her eyes and took a deeper breath before pushing out her tongue and licking the white patch. The taste was subtle but unmistakeable and she pushed her fingers, wrapped in the cotton into her mouth and sucked, cleaning all she could from them.

She felt so dirty as she pulled them out and opened her own jeans, pushing her fingers under the waistband of her pants and sliding them over her hairy mound. She was so wet and she pulled them out, looked at them coated in her juices then devoured them, tasting her own pussy, sweat and urine.

A noise downstairs stopped her, they were home and she panicked to compose herself. She grabbed the laundry and made her way downstairs to greet Brendan.

"That was good timing," she said, trying to sound cheerful and matter of fact, "I'm all done, just drop these in the laundry."

"Thanks Meena," Brendan called, poring himself a Gin and Tonic.

"God, I could murder one of those!" Meena thought as she returned and grabbed her book from the counter, "Would you like me to swallow your cock while you enjoy that refreshing drink?" she didn't ask.

"I'll see you Thursday."

Brendan smiled, "Yeah, thanks again." he put down his drink and followed her to the door, "we really should invite you over for dinner one evening, Kate keeps saying she'd like to have you."

Meena's heart skipped a beat but she was sure he didn't mean what she hoped. "That would be lovely, just let me know."

They kissed cheeks and Meena walked down to her car. She was about to get in when she remembered Scot next door. "Fuck it!" she thought, "I'd quite like to nose around that place."

************************************

After a couple of minutes thinking Scot had a lightbulb moment. He ran back upstairs and into the master suite. In the mens dresser, in the cabinet with the DVD's he found it. He'd ignored it the first time thinking it was just some kind of keyring, a gift to the owner, a piece of art or an unusual, technical instrument.

It was around 12cm's long and had deep corrugations running along it's length. It looked like a small steel rule that had been passed through a die to create the ridges, split into three pieces with two pins towards the middle of the rod that allowed it to fold to create a 'U' shape.

It fit the lock perfectly and the door opened to reveal a staircase that led off to the right, back towards the kitchen. Scot found a light switch and, with a little fear and excitement, stepped downstairs. At the bottom Scot flicked on another light and couldn't believe what he saw.

"Fuck!" was the only thought he was capable of processing as he scanned the space.

It looked like a cavern; brick supports extended up to the ceiling and tapestries lined the walls. He stepped further into the room, decorated with sofa's and beds covered in luxurious printed fabrics. The lighting was subtle and the bottom end of the cavern was still too dark to see into but as he explored deeper the furniture became more interesting and exciting. A four poster bed had ropes tied to each of the timbers supporting the canopy, fixed to a wall was a padded board, shackles at each of the corners, swings hung from the ceiling and a low cabinet was covered with leather straps, paddles and whips.

Scot was trembling, now worried that he'd perhaps delved too far into the personal lives of these strangers, worried that he might be found out and that Grace would suffer.

"Too late!" he thought and continued to the end of the room. Here the floor changed from stone to a mosaic of small, green tiles which sloped down to a drain in the centre of the space. There were three large shower heads extending out from the wall at the end, a number of free hanging shower heads, a bath and a toilet.

He turned back to look at the room he'd discovered and a broad smile appeared on his face and then he began to laugh.

"Fuck me," he said out loud and his grin changed as he realised he'd have no-one to share this with. "Fuck!"

He walked back upstairs to the kitchen, opened the box with the photo's in and sorted through them. There was no mistaking it, most of them had been taken downstairs. He fired up his laptop, left the photo's scattered on the bench and opened the first CD case. The folders were named in date order and each contained anything from 20 to 100 photo's. Some of the images were of the owners, sometimes engaged with each other but most of the time with others of the same or opposite sex.

Scot was getting very hard as he browsed through the images of naked bodies, hard cocks pushing into beautiful men and women, buttocks and thighs red from being whipped or tortured, one image of a woman on her knees, her face covered in semen made him groan out loud and they just seemed to get more and more filthy as the time went on.

He opened another folder marked 'Siobhan' and this contained a series of image files and some movie clips, all created three months previous. The first image he opened was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. The woman of the house was on her back, tied at her arms and legs to the four poster bed downstairs. She was dressed in a tight, black corset and stockings and her large breasts were squashed up over the top of the boned material which was covered in pools and spots of white cum. Above her, naked and squat over her head, looking down her body was a young woman, perhaps late twenties. She was using one of the posts to steady herself and with her other hand she was spreading her pussy open and a thick stream of piss was flowing over the woman's face.

Between her legs, her shaved pussy held a glass toy and another, older woman looked like she was about to move forward to lick her.

Scot opened all of the images and the screen flickered as they popped open one by one and he caught a glimpse of each, the three women peeing, licking and kissing each other and the occasional male entering the scene to ejaculate onto the host. He flicked back to the folder and opened a movie file and, as he had hoped, it was the whole scene there before him in moving image. The clip was only short and he clicked another, longer one but with a hundred images open and his old laptop still processing it paused before it really got going and he started to close some of the open files.

His heart stopped as he heard what could only be the front door. He froze, terrified it might be the owners returning. "Why would they ring the doorbell you fool?" he thought. Then it rang again, what should he do, ignore it? What if it's important?

He quickly gathered the photographs together but then remembered the order they were in; "No time to sort it out now, I'll just get rid of them and clear up when they've gone." he thought and made for the front door.

"Hello, Scot isn't it?" it was Meena, "I was hoping I might be able to see the house before I go home."

"Oh, er, yeah," Scot panicked, "I mean no, now is not a good time."

"Oh, is something wrong, you look very stressed?"

"No, it's fine, I'm just busy with something." he realised it sounded pathetic but he was stressed and panicking, not thinking clearly, she'd really caught him off guard.

Meena smiled at him and Scot realised he was still dressed in nothing but his sarong. He got paranoid that he might have a patch of precum on the front or that she had caught sight of his softening cock.

"Well, you can carry on if you want, I just wanted to look around now as it's my day off tomorrow. Might not get another chance..."

Scot realised he had invited her. He didn't think she'd take him up so quickly but he didn't really have any excuse. He invited her in and lead her into one of the reception rooms, checking his sarong as she walked in front of him.

"I should go and dress properly, I wasn't expecting anyone" it would give him an opportunity to clear up, he thought.

"Oh don't worry, I don't see anyone most days and now there's a near naked man before me, it's quite exciting." she said flirting a little

Scot smiled, a little taken aback by her comment "Okay, a drink maybe?"

"That would be nice but maybe I can wait until we reach to the kitchen?" The first hint that English wasn't her first language and Scot was curious.

"We'll leave the kitchen to last then. What's your accent?"

As they walked around the house Meena explained her background -- South Indian mother, British father, moved to Germany when she was young, lived in various parts of Europe, now in Australia on her world tour before her post-grad. She commented how the house was similar to the others, well decorated and opulent and a nightmare to keep clean when the families were home. Scot relaxed a little but as they got closer to the kitchen he was struggling to think of how to get just a few minutes in there to clear away the photo's.

"Why don't you wait here and I'll get drinks?" he asked as they stood in the games room, just down the corridor from the kitchen.

"Well, okay, don't you want me to see the kitchen, it's okay if it's a mess?"

"No, of course not," Scot responded, perhaps a little too dramatically, "I just thought you might want to play some pool." he said, rolling a ball down the table. It was such an odd thing to say that the two of them began laughing. "Wait here, d'you want a beer or wine, something soft?"

"Any gin?" Meena asked.

"A G&T coming up then." he smiled and left her.

In the kitchen he quickly began to clear up the photographs. They were in date order and he had to guess from how they couple looked. It was going to take longer than he thought and decided to come back to it later, stuffing them into the box. With just a few left out on the bench, suddenly the laptop sparked into life. He'd completely forgotten it had been struggling to open the movie and this one had opened right in the middle of the action. The volume was louder than the others and blasting from the small, tinny speakers came the sound of water splashing, the moans of two women and the grunt of a man as he spurted semen across the legs and pussy of the woman below him. Scot jumped and fumbled on the touch pad, he was panicked and as he tried to close the window his trembling fingers kept making him miss it and he clicked into the desktop instead. Swearing repeatedly he abandoned it to press the volume button on the keyboard but hit a wrong key and made the image brighter.

"What the fuck?" it was Meena's voice behind him. He did what he should have done straight away and slammed the laptop screen down, cutting off the sound immediately. He turned and realised she had stepped a good way into the room, she must have seen at least some of what was happening in the video. They stood in silence for a second, Meena's jaw open as she slowly stepped forward, her gaze fixed on the remaining photographs on the bench. She stood next to Scot and picked up one of the early ones, a woman was on her knees, her nose pressed into the pubes of a man stood above her, the tip of his cock somewhere deep in her throat. She picked up another, a later one of a woman being fucked from behind, her teeth biting the nipple of a naked woman sprawled out beneath her.

"I found them upstairs." Scot said quietly terrified this young woman might scream at any moment and run from the house. This was really bad, he was desperately trying to think of a way out of this but there was no explaining it away, he'd been caught red handed and he was hoping Meena would just shrug it off and leave.

Meena ignored him and picked up a bundle of photo's from the box, flicking through them like a library catalogue. She stopped at one of a woman seated in a suspended swing, her legs spread wide, her arse cheeks red with whip marks. A stream of her piss splashed onto the stone floor, a man stood in front of her, obscured by her body but obviously wanking over her and another moving into shot, his large, hard cock in his hand, ready to push into her arse or her pussy.

Meena let out a quiet murmur. It wasn't a sigh or a moan, just an involuntary sound as she exhaled but it was enough to make Scot realise she was as mesmerised by the images as he was. His cock twitched and began to rise. Meena put the photographs down and looked at the laptop. Without saying anything she nodded towards it and Scot opened it up again and the video started from where it had left off. The two of them were silent as they watched the woman getting covered in spurts of cum, the fluid hitting her nipples and running down her neck as she lay tied to the four poster bed. When the man was spent the camera panned down her body to a woman kneeling across her thigh, both of her hands pulled her cunt open and a powerful blast of clear urine hit the woman's clit and smooth pussy. Beside her another woman was laid on the bed watching, her legs open and her fingers stroking gently over her pussy lips.

Meena moaned louder this time and she shifted, her arm brushing Scot's stomach and the two of them snapped out of their trance. They smiled nervously at each other and Scot's cock jumped and grew, pressing into Meena's thigh. She looked down at it and then back at Scot. The tension and sexual frustration of the day for both of them had reached a head and Scot touched her forearm and lent forward to kiss her. Meena closed her eyes, she kissed him back and moaned as she relaxed and her body responded to his touch.

Their kissing became more urgent and passionate and when they broke for air Scot hooked his thumbs under the hem of her tee and pulled it up, his warm hands stroking her body, her underarms and up to her fingertips then he dropped it on the floor behind her and stroked her all the way down to her waist. He desperately wanted to see her naked, he could see stretch marks on the tops of her breasts, stripes of paler, pink skin beneath the warm, light tan of her body. He reached behind and unsnapped her bra, Meena let it fall, not taking her eyes from him. She had small, very dark nipples that stood out, beautifully erect and wanting to be sucked and licked. Scot stroked his hands over them making Meena moan loudly and then he tore at her jeans. As he pushed the denim down to her ankles he followed them, dropping to his knees and coming face to face with the plump mound of her pussy, hidden under the plain, grey fabric the front revealing the top of a fresh stain; a large patch of yellowy-white had dried into the fibres in the gusset. He pressed his nose into her and inhaled. He could smell dry urine, sweat, a faint perfume and that unique smell, Meena's own. He tilted his head and pushed his nose down between her legs and Meena parted them a little for him. He scent was stronger where her thighs met and he pushed himself into her plump pussy and Meena moaned a little and held the back of his head, parted her legs some more and he licked at the gusset, tasting her bitterness, covering his face with her perfume. He raised his hands and found the waistband, pulled it over her hips and watched as the fabric stuck momentarily against her lips and black hairs, the milky stain from the day clinging to her so perfect pussy. As they reached the floor and he stared forwards he saw the dark triangle of her thin, black pubes on top of the swollen mound of her pussy, her dark skin visible through the soft layer of hair which followed the contours of her skin, barely lifting away from her, looking like a lawn of flattened black grass. Her lips and clit were hidden, she had the most perfect pussy he had ever seen. Her thighs were thick and more stretch marks ran vertically around the tops. He wanted to pull her open and bury his face into her, grab her pants and suck them into his mouth but he stroked the marks on her thighs and traced them up to her small, protruding pot belly then up to her breasts and kissed where his fingers had been until he stood before her.

The process had taken seconds from when they'd first touched. He pushed the photographs and laptop back from the edge of the granite bench, the sounds of fucking still emanating from the small speaker. He lifted her up so she was sat on the edge of the cold surface and she gasped as her skin spread out on the stone. He raised his hands under her knees, lifting her legs up and apart and then he looked down at her exposed cunt. Her lips were large and dark brown, two folds of thick skin hiding her pink insides which bloomed as they opened to reveal two small, delicate, pink flaps of skin and a small clit pushing out from beneath its hood. Her plump pussy was covered in black, downy hair that stuck to her skin and as her pulled her open a little more and raised her legs higher he could see the beautiful, dark hole to her tight arse. He bent forward to lick her, a strong smell of unwashed pussy filling his nostrils. Meena reached down with one hand and pulled herself open, revealing a thin, clear fluid trickling from inside her.

Scot drew his tongue across her plump outer lips, filling his mouth with her beautiful flavour and then he pushed into her, his nose pressed against her clit as his tongue tasted her strong sex deep inside her. Meena shouted out, swearing at him to lick her as he swirled his tongue over her lips and across the entrance to her cunt. As he lowered his mouth to lick her tight arse she began to rub her clit, pressing hard and moving her fingers vigorously. Meena was desperate to release the pressure of the day and pushed herself onto him as he flicked over her hole. She thought about Kate, images in her mind that it was Kate's tongue inside her or that Kate was there, about to lower her own pussy to Meena's face or watching Brendan's cock slide in and out above her. Scot applied more pressure and she swore again as his tongue pushed into her arse.

"Yes, yes!" she shouted at him, "Now my cunt, oh god eat my cunt."

Scot did as she asked and pushed his tongue as deep into her as he could go. Her fingers stopped and she pressed down onto her clit, moaning louder as her orgasm came. Suddenly she began rubbing herself again and Scot felt the flood of thin, bitter tasting liquid fill his mouth. He moaned in pleasure and she screamed out, a huge squirt of fluid hitting his cheek and muffling his hearing as some of it filled hie ear, then, as he came up for air, another filled his mouth. Scot had experienced women squirting before but only ever a trickle, Meena was ejaculating long streams of fluid over him and it looked and felt amazing.

He wanted to feel her squirt over his cock and he ripped off his sarong and stood holding the tip against her clit. She looked up, her eyes wide and then her orgasm began again as he massaged his hot head over her clit and pussy lips. He felt her squirt against his stomach and he stepped back slightly so the next stream covered his cock and balls. It was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced and he pushed forward against her, desperate to feel her pussy around him, desperate to hold her and fill her with his cum. Meena snapped her legs closed and shook and convulsed before him in post orgasmic bliss. Scot realised she was wanting to recover and, disappointed, he thought about forcing her legs apart to see how far she would go, to see if once his tip was inside her she'd beg for more and swallow his length but he stopped, let go of his wet cock and stood watching her as she rolled gently from side to side, twitching, her eyes still closed. He thought she looked amazing, he so wanted to hold her, be inside her.