Housesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scot returned to her clit and licked her gently but firmly. He pushed the tips of two fingers just inside her and began to slide his thumb in and out of her arse.

"Oh fuck Scot, that's good, do that faster, I want to cum, I want Kate, oh fuck I want Kate." As he increased pace and pressure just a little amount her voice matched him, getting louder and louder, telling him she wanted to cum, encouraging him on and repeating her desire to fuck her boss. "I want her to use me, use me Scot, oh god, I'm going to cum!"

Scot could feel Meena's body go rigid and then, with a huge blast of clear fluid her orgasm tightened her pussy around his fingers and she screamed out and began squirting all over him. He pulled his fingers from her and held her open so that he could close his mouth over her and experience a full mouthful of her cum. He loved the feeling of it blasting against his throat, bitter, hot fluid that he swallowed down then sat back to allow the rest to cover his face and chest.

Scot was sat cross legged on the floor between Meena's legs. His head, torso and most of his legs were wet and he sat in a cooling puddle. He watched Meena's body as her breathing slowed with a satisfied smile on his face. After a few moments she drew a deep breath and raised her head up to look down at him between her splayed legs.

"Oh shiiiit." she groaned.

"What's wrong?" Scot asked and rocked forward onto his knees to kiss and lick her thighs.

"Nothing's wrong, it's just that this is so bizarre. Is this really happening?"

Scot smiled and blew gently against her swollen clit. Meena twitched and moaned, hyper sensitive, needing to recover. He unclipped her legs then stood to release her arms and gradually the blood flowed back into her limbs and she groaned as she moved and stretched them. When she was free he held her hand to steady her and pulled her up to her feet before him. They kissed again and Meena broke away feigning shyness and embarrassment.

"What?"

Meena swivelled on her heels like a little schoolgirl and looked up at him through the corner of her eye. "I'm embarrassed now, I just told a stranger my filthiest secret."

"What, that you are a closet bisexual whore with a submissive personality who wants her boss to piss over her?"

"I'm no whore!" Meena laughed and slapped him playfully, "The rest of it is true though."

"I think you're delicious." Meena smiled at his sincerity. "Filthy, gorgeous, sexy and delicious. A double dose of delicious."

Meena took Scots hand and led him over to the alcove with the four poster. She laid him down on his back and sat beside him, her legs tucked beneath her, her arm extending over his thighs and her breast resting just below his aching balls. She looked down at his growing cock, sticky and wet at the tip and bobbing as it expanded. She smiled and then dropped her head while staring into his eyes as she licked the tip of his cock. He twitched and gasped and his cock sprang up and hit her on the nose before she smiled and sucked the tip into her mouth. He moaned and closed his eyes momentarily as he felt her warm, wet tongue slither around his foreskin. He knew he would cum quickly but so wanted it to last. He wanted to look into her eyes as she swallowed his hot seed, he wanted to hold her as she rode him to orgasm and he wanted to cover her beautiful chest with cum, lick it off and share it with her.

She released him and kissed his thighs with delicate little pecks, her eyes still staring up at him. "What would you like me to do, Scot?"

He smiled and stroked her soft hair "You were doing just fine."

She licked along the underside of his shaft from his balls to the tip where she pushed the end of her tongue into his hole. He felt a tingling all the way through to his arse hole and he let go of her hair, gripped the sheets and thrust upwards against her.

Meena shifted to straddle his legs, her beautiful, brown breasts hanging down against his thighs as she wrapped her fingers around him and began to wank him with soft strokes. "I want you to explode into my mouth." she said and before he could respond she gripped him tighter opened her mouth and closed her lips over his head, her wet tongue licking all around him.

The sensation was incredible, hours of frustration had built to this moment and Scot just wanted relief. He raised his knees and without missing a stroke Meena took her mouth from his cock and began licking his balls and arse hole, moaning loudly as she feasted.

"Oh, fuck, Meena, I'm going to cum."

She closed her mouth over him again and wanked him faster. He looked down into her large hazelnut eyes and with a loud cry felt his balls tighten and a massive release of sperm into her mouth. Meena screwed up her face as the hot fluid burned her throat, she swallowed as fast as she could but her mouth filled so quickly threads of semen ran down his shaft and over her fingers. She broke away and opened her mouth to catch the remaining spurts on her tongue and Scot was overwhelmed by how hot she looked it triggered a second wave of smaller streams of cum, this time hitting her cheeks and chin. She squeezed him and licked the last beed from his tip and he didn't wait for her to finish before grabbing her arms, flipping her onto her back and straddling her thighs. He bent forward and kissed her passionately, tasting his own cum from her mouth. He looked down at her wet face and began licking her before kissing and sharing his delicate tasting semen.

As they kissed he moved his body and Meena wrapped her legs around his waist. Without breaking away from each other he pushed his still hard cock against her pussy. She moaned and he kept the pressure on, finding a way through her swollen lips. As he pushed at the entrance to her pussy he felt her wetness and began to slide in more easily. He pushed slowly but purposefully until he came to rest against her clit and she moved around beneath him, feeling him inside her at last. He broke away from her and held himself above her, staring down at her body as he slowly withdrew from her.

"It's okay," she said reassuringly, "you can cum inside me."

He began fucking her a little faster, withdrawing almost all the way and then sliding slowly into her and then withdrawing and fucking her with the tip pushing in and out by just a small amount. "I'd love to watch you on film."

She scratched his back and dug her nails into his arse, pulling him deep inside her. "Tell me, Scot, tell me what you want."

He built a gentle and steady rhythm "I want to watch you with someone else. You look so amazing I want to watch you fucking other people"

"Other people?"

"Like in the video's. I'd like for us to be invited down here one night. I watch as they strip you naked, fingers, hands and lips caressing your body. A girl steps forward, walks up to you and you part your legs for her as she begins to finger your cunt. She pulls them out and offers them to another woman who licks them clean. You moan as you watch and tell the girl to do it again."

Meena moved beneath him and raised her knees up towards her arms, raising her arse off the bed a little and allowing Scot to push deeper into her. He increased his pace and Meena pushed her fingers down to her pussy, one hand opening her lips wide, the other began to circle and rub her clit.

"A man tells you to drop to your knees and he steps forward and moves the girl so her pussy is above your face then he raises one leg up and a couple of other people hold her as he pushes his cock into her right in front of your face. You lick her as he slides in and out of her. All around you, you can start to hear the sounds of sex and then the cock slides out of the girls pussy and you swallow him, licking her juices from him."

"Fuck, Scot, this is lovely." Meena began to rub herself more urgently and Scot looked down to watch her before kneeling down so he could see her whole body.

Scot moved faster with her now, the two of them building a rhythm, both wanting to cum together. "You lick the girls clit as he fucks her again. You can hear him as he groans and you break away to watch his balls tighten as he fills her pussy. When he slides out you can see him covered in white cum and he steps back and another woman drops to her knees and begins to lick her pussy clean. You hear someone behind you groan and you feel spurts of cum covering you and then running down your back. The girl above you steps away and you kiss the woman who has cleaned her cunt, tasting pussy and cum in her mouth. Two more men step forward and begin two cum over the two of you as you kiss. Someone tells you to open your mouth and the two of you do so as the remaining shots cover your lips and you share this with her."

"You must be so close to cumming, I want you to, I want to feel your cum, I want all those things you describe to be real." Meena looked beautiful beneath him, so desperate to feel her words come true.

"Fuck, Meena. I am going to cum. I want that too, I want to watch you getting covered in cum, fucking those men, having women piss over your body but most of all."

Meena was rubbing her clit hard, moving her body up and down just a few centimetres on Scot's cock, "Yes Scot tell me. What do you want?"

"I want to lick your body clean after they've fucked you. I want to lick their cum from your pussy and I want to cum inside you and you to squirt over me."

That was enough for both of them. Scot's body went rigid and he began spurting burning hot cum into Meena. Meena's fingers were a blur and as she felt him cum and saw the look of ecstasy on his face she too began another powerful orgasm. She bucked and his still spurting cock slipped from her. Her fingers felt his sticky fluid against them and she rubbed it into her clit, the heat sending her spinning and she squirted her own long jet of cum onto his cock and balls. Scot held her arse and pushed inside her again, feeling her so tight around him. He slumped forward on top of her and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her so tight. She stroked his hair and back as they recovered and they then rolled to face each other on their sides and fell asleep, wet, sticky entwined, satisfied.