Housesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dolenz
dolenz
4 Followers

Tongues entwined passionately as they lay on their sides; it was slow and tender and really everything a good second kiss should be — so much that when it ended, they were both a little out of breath. Linda licked her now well-used lips. "Bobby, I'm sorry," she panted, not really able to

describe what had just transpired.

"Don't be," he hurriedly responded. He didn't even notice she'd called him Bobby again. "I should be thanking you..."

Roberto sat up on one elbow and hovered above Linda, his face a few inches from hers. He was trying to find the words to explain himself, how Linda was giving him a new sense of self-respect, and how he respected her in return - but there seemed to be no words to say; her eyes spoke volumes.

He bent to kiss her again.

As they kissed, Linda ran her hand gently over Bobby's shoulder, and down his muscled arms. Yes, this was like her dream, but if it was a dream, it was lucid - she realized she was in control. That set her feeling greedy, and she continued... over his well-defined chest... down his ribcage... and over his slim hips. Tentatively, it dipped to his crotch, palming it and finding him half hard.

Roberto liked what she was doing with that hand, and thought it meant something. Desire might be getting the best of him, but he didn't care. It felt to good to kiss her. He decided he'd make the next move. He let it continue for a while, just to be sure it was real, before taking things further. Linda's delicate hand continued to rub him, and he could not help responding any longer. He sat up on the elbow of one arm again and reached for the button of her pants with his other. He broke their kiss.

"Is this all right?"

They locked eyes. The look on her face was a mix of pause and delight, a stunned grin. She knew she wanted it - she'd wanted it for such a long time - but still, Linda's mind raced with all the possible consequences. Bobby's declaration - "we're adults" - refrained in her mind.

"Yeah," she nodded back.

He made quick work of the button and pulled the zipper down - he always surprised by how short they were on women's pants - revealing a pair of cotton panties, white with green polka dots. Cute, he thought - no, *hot.* He sat back on his knees before her and hooked a finger into her waist band, pausing again to look to her face to make sure this was all right. She looked back at him, beaming.

Bobby's heart racing, he tugged both garments over her curving hips. Linda arched up, raising her butt off the bed so he could pull them off easier. His dick pulsed, straining in his pants as her lower half was revealed to him, inch by inch: her soft stomach, her prominent hip bones, fleshy thighs, and at her center, dense, dark pubic hair, swathed over the pert lips of her sex. Her bush was impossibly dark against her pale skin, and Bobby took note of her stark tan-lines: of course, he thought, this isn't the east coast, this is California. The strong smell of her arousal was nearly immediate, and he breathed deeply through his nose as he pealed the tapered pants off one leg, and then the other.

Linda sat back on her arms and writhed where she could to help him get her pants off. Her heart was racing. She couldn't help asking herself whether her busy hand had got her into trouble, whether her fantasies about Bobby were overwrought and whether this would create complications with Lana that she would come to regret. But the question seized in her mind, unanswered, as Bobby began kissing up her bare leg, in along her upper thigh. She bit her lip at the ticklish sensation, watching the top of his head approach her crotch, which was swooning from the inside out. She spread her legs apart in hopeful anticipation of his next maneuvers.

Kissing up her smooth thigh, Bobby noticed Linda open her legs. He took it as an invitation to gently introduce his tongue to her vagina, through the hair, licking up the middle of her damp, swollen cleft. Oh, what it was to taste a woman again. After a preliminary licking around it all, circling her clitoris, Bobby began licking her center, lapping her like a cat, lifting the hood off her swollen nub with every swipe of his tongue.

Linda couldn't believe how good this felt. Was it her nervous energy, or was he really that good at this? Her hands were balled up in the bed covers and she was beginning to pant heavily, involuntarily pushing her hips up into his face. Her body was streaking to the finish line faster than she wanted - if this was to go further, she had to intervene.

Roberto felt Linda's hand on his head, her body tense. "Bobby..." He stopped and looked up.

"Your turn."

Bobby pulled back, a little surprised, and Linda scooted off the bed, stopping briefly to kiss Bobby on the way. She took Bobby's hands, turning him until he was seated on the edge, and knelt down before him. A little nervous but excited too, she looked up into his eyes, biting her lower lip, trying hard to stay composed as she undid his belt and unzipped his khakis. The way Bobby was looking back at her helped ease her mind; he looked eager and grateful. He was letting her lead now.

When she finally got his pants off, though, any doubt she had left evaporated: his cock was hard and beautiful. She was mesmerized by the path of dark hair that trailed down from his belly button over his lower stomach to his crotch. Lover's lane, she thought to herself jokingly. It would be the first place she put her mouth, teasingly.

Kissing low on his firm abdomen, Linda curled one hand around his rigid member to hold him still, running the other one over the other parts of his stomach, feeling the muscles there shiver. When she began licking around the base of his dick, Bobby let out a hard, half-contained exhalation. It

sounded involuntary, but still, suddenly Linda felt a little bad about teasing him - she raised her head back up, pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear, and went to work.

Linda slid her mouth over him, feeling out the form and shape of his head with her tongue. Then she began to bob, first up, then down, slowly, letting him slide out and back in. His cock was hard and slick in her mouth: she could taste the pre-ejaculate, and feel minute, involuntary thrusts of his hips. His hands were balled into fists, grasping the bed spread, just like hers had been.

Roberto let out a long sustained sigh. He looked to the mirror on the wall across from the bed.

He saw himself seated on the edge of the bed. Linda was reflected from behind, kneeling in front of him, her head bobbing between his legs. The sensation of her mouth working his cock clouding his mind, his gaze lingered on the sight of her lower half emerging from underneath the yellow cotton shirt, naked except for a pair of long socks hugging her calves. She had the most adorable dimples at the base of her back, just before her ass began, and her ass - it was just as he had admired it on the stairs: a little pudgy, round and wide across, soft in just the right places.

Roberto knew he didn't want this to end in a blow job; besides, he was certain she hadn't cum yet. But he had to know if she was down for more, or if this would be it. With the last remaining strand of conscious thought, the remaining strand that wasn't overwhelmed by lust, he knew that there would be consequences for what they were doing now - maybe bad, but maybe really good, too. It had to be up to her.

He struggled to find the words: doing what they were doing was easy, felt good; naming what they

were doing was hard, felt dirty. "Linda, I'm not going to last long if you don't stop," he managed to stammer in a half-whisper, short of breath. His dick still in her mouth, she looked up at him with those big brown, almond-shaped eyes, a questioning look. He added: "I want more if you do..." He hoped that explained it.

Lidna's mind raced. Her whole being was screaming "yes" - the tingle at her center was so strong, she could feel it in her toes - yet she too struggled to find the words to say it. After years of holding back her feelings for Bobby, this intimacy was so much like a dream, as if words would wake her. She took her mouth off him and rose, weak-kneed. Her eyes caught his as she stood and she felt herself shiver from the inside. "Yeah," she finally managed. "I'd like that."

Suddenly, reality caught up with Roberto - he realized they were missing something. "I... don't have a condom."

"It's OK, I've been on birth control for a long time," Linda answered.

Roberto was struck by her tone of voice. She sounded confident - the same Linda that had talked about her work at grad school. She knew what she was doing.

Before the pause in the action could break their carnal momentum, Linda kissed him on the lips, hard, wanting to feel close to him again. There the confidence of her voice extended to her

physically. Their tongues entwining, her arms circled around his shoulders, and she leaned her naked torso into him slowly, her soft bushy hair pubic hair brushing against his aching, upright penis.

Emboldened by her slowly arching waist, Roberto's hands stroked over her narrow hips, around to her ass, finger tips trailing across the soft flesh of her cheeks. That compelled Linda to grind her crotch into his, sparking an exquisite friction that caused them both to break the kiss and come

up for air.

Linda seized the moment and tugged up the hem of his fitted shirt; Roberto got the hint and removed it over his head, tossing it aside. He was completely naked now, though his socks remained. She

liked what she saw. Without a shirt he was more manly, he looked strong, and was covered in places with dark brown hair. He looked so good she was nearly distracted, and lingered half a second before

realizing she herself ought to undress.

As Linda pulled the yellow shirt over her head, Roberto couldn't resist running his hands up along her sides, his fingers ascending her ribs like a ladder. It tickled Linda mightily and she squirmed away with a laugh, the shirt caught over her face. With her arms stuck in the air, it pressed her pert little breasts up and out delectably, giving Roberto the urge to nuzzle his face between her cleavage. He refrained, though - one tickle was enough, for now - allowing Linda get the shirt off completely, just a black bra and two socks short of buck naked.

Roberto wanted her so bad now. He didn't even care if her bra stayed on. He pulled her back to him, his arms encircling her to squeeze her soft little ass in both hands. He nuzzled into her neck, the roughness of his twelve-o-clock shadow eliciting a giggle. Turning, gently urged onto the bed by Roberto, Linda reclined onto her back and Roberto crawled over her. "How do you want it?" he whispered in her ear, and pulled back to look her in the face.

Linda was thrilled by his asking. She couldn't remember a guy she had been with who had ever asked. She immediately thought back to that morning, the fantasy that had awaken her face down on the mattress. She knew what she wanted - she'd done this enough with other men to know what got her off. Still, she made a mock thoughtful look, biting her lip playfully and scrunching her eyebrows.

"Missionary doesn't really do it for me..." she confessed.

Roberto raised an eyebrow.

"From behind?" she suggested.

Eagerness immediately washed over his face... "Anything you want," he answered, kissing her on the cheek before pulling back.

Linda turned over on the bed hurriedly, looking back at the sight of Bobby's penis standing firm from his dark pubic hair, pronounced as he stood waiting. Yep, she wanted that. Linda folded over on her knees until her head rested against the soft mattress, her face turned sideways, and stuck her fat rear up and out. She realized she'd forgotten to take her bra off, but by now she didn't care. She felt the soft bed weigh down as Bobby climbed onto the bed behind her, and her eyes closed in anticipation.

Rising behind her bent figure from his knees, Roberto admired the rivets of her spine along the arch of her back - though she was short, the slenderness of her back made it long and narrow, exaggerating the symmetric flair of her hips. Linda was a beautiful thing stretched out across the ugly floral print of the bed spread. With her ass up, her hefty cheeks spread taut to reveal her puckered asshole, and just below that the inviting pink of vagina, laced sparingly with moist strands of hair.

He reached a hand between her legs, cupping her sex and running a finger between them, testing her readiness. His finger slid through resistance-free. She was sopping. Linda swooned at the stroke of his fingers, then caught her breath as she felt his hand quickly replaced by the head of his cock. He worked it in slowly and she tried to hold back an involuntary whine as the pleasure - both immediate and anticipated - radiated throughout her core. The sound came out instead muffled and long, like a low moan. It must have encouraged him, because he proceeded to slide in all the way at once - easily - until she felt his pelvis firm against her ass.

Indeed, Bobby was more than encouraged. He could hear the blood roaring in his ears he wanted this so badly now. The warm wet grip of Linda's body on his cock was exquisite, but even more so, it was the thought that a smart and beautiful woman like Linda would want to do this with him that was intoxicating. It was the same nervous energy he burned off at the gym every other night, but rather than fueled by self-hatred, here it was fueled by love, or at least the possibility of it.

Bobby strained to keep the focus on her, not him - he was intent on fucking Linda gently, making her feel as good as she made him feel - and her deep moan was a sign he was on the right track. Grabbing hold of her hips, he pulled out, then pushed in, pumping into her very slowly at first, allowing Linda to pick up on his rhythm and begin rocking back to meet his thrusts. As they continued, Bobby found his eyes torn between admiring the dimples on her lower back, and the exquisite sight and feel of his cock sliding in and out of her damp, tight vagina. The flesh of her ass jiggled a little whenever he thrust in too - it was amazing.

But as much as he loved the view, the give of the old bed became too much. He couldn't hold himself upright and he fell at the waist, draping over her bare back.

Linda liked it. She welcomed the closeness of him atop her, feeling the strength of his upper body

and the coarseness of his chest hair against her bare back. The new position drove his dick deeper, compounding the pleasure. It also allowed him to reach around and between her thighs, to feel with his fingers what he had been admiring with his eyes: the back and forth of his slick cock into her small frame.

For Linda, the addition of Bobby's hand over her core was sensational. She swore she could hear her own heart pounding, and she ground back against him - demanding more of his dick as the tingling shot through her. His fingers found her stiff clitoris, and after only a few strokes she yelped, then whined.

"Fuck me Bobby."

Bobby's lust magnified at the sound of his name mixed with such profanity, words he'd never heard

during any sex he'd had before. He remembered now that he had forgotten to correct her earlier; no one called him Bobby anymore. But he was glad he hadn't said anything now - he loved it. Excited, he thrust against her harder. As he did so, Linda gradually lurched forward off her knees, flat onto the bed with Bobby flat atop her, still connected at the hip, his hand over her crotch trapped against the bed.

Roberto was suddenly conscious of her diminutive body; her body felt feint and fragile beneath his. Afraid of crushing her, he whispered hurriedly: "Is this okay?"

"Yeah," she muttered, clutching at the bed spread; she felt absolutely consumed by him now, he was buried so deep inside, his fingers pressed against her so intimately.

Her welfare confirmed, he began to piston his hips faster than before with what leverage he could muster. Linda responded by spreading her legs wider, making it easier for Bobby to run his hand roughly around the stem of her clitoris. Two new, recurring sounds resulted: one from the bed -

"creak creak creak creak" - and one from Linda - "Oh oh oh ohhhh oh."

Linda was completely given over now, pinned to the bed by pleasure and motion. Suddenly, she felt Bobby kiss her back, once. That little moment of tenderness finally released her into a frenzy of tingling and pulsating white heat, which she vocalized - "oh" turning to "uhhhhhh." She was coming on the bed for the second time today, but instead of consuming her thoughts, Bobby was consuming her body, and she lost herself in that unbelievable reality.

Bobby felt Linda quivering beneath him and continued to work on her clit until she stilled, breathing heavily. As she came down, he removed his hand and slowed his movement in Linda to a more languid pace, raising the weight of his upper body off her and onto his hands. Trying to keep himself from coming, collected and focused, he was staring at her bare back, the shallow valley between her shoulder blades, framed by her bra straps - but it just got him thinking about what had just happened, how he loved how his little kiss had just sent her off like that.

Linda turned her head to look back up at him, at least as much as she could in their current position. Her cheeks were flush, her lips full - gorgeous.

"Okay?" Bobby asked, looking down at her.

"Mmmm..." she answered, closing her eyes. "Yeah. You?"

"You feel so good... I'm going to have to come soon..."

Linda opened her eyes and looked at him again with a grin. "How do you want to finish?" She was offering him anything.

Bobby caught his breath and redoubled his mental efforts not to explode into her. Linda's offer didn't help things - scenarios flooded through his head. He'd love to come inside her, but the lack of a condom worried him. He could ask her to finish him off with her mouth or hand - but that felt like it was straight out of the porn he was not too proud of watching. He didn't know what he wanted.

Linda sensed his hesitation. She'd always thought of Bobby as the older one, more experienced, more confident, with more direction in life. But little things this afternoon kept tipping her off that maybe she was the more experienced one, more confident and assured. It was there when they talked about their personal interests; there as he sat quietly in the moments before she asked to kiss him; and it was here now as he struggled to articulate his desire. The thought turned her on, a lot. It meant they were equals.

"Tell me what you want," Linda asked again, delicately.

Bobby's gut burned; his senses a little more collected, he began moving within her again. Linda's voice was so sexy, fluid and tangible. He focused his mind to what he really wanted.

"I want it every way," he told her at last.

Linda smiled, but she was disappointed - it was a classic non-answer. Was he going to need suggestions? But then Bobby continued.

"I don't want this to end here," he whispered earnestly. "I want to do more of this with you. And I still want that coffee."

"Me too." Linda agreed. A new kind of butterflies were flying in her stomach now.

"I don't want to cum inside you... too risky..." Bobby's words were squeaking out now. He was close. "Can I cum on your back?"

"Sure," she hissed. She wasn't as worried about pregnancy - she really had been on the pill for a long time - but anything to assuage Bobby.

Permission granted, Bobby pumped quickly into Linda a few more times, savoring one last time the soft tug of her vagina. The pressure building to an impossible degree, he slipped out, sitting back and straddling over Linda's spread thighs. With one hand he grabbed his dick - sticky with sex and harder than he could ever remember - and put his weight on the other hand, leaning over Linda's body. With as much focus as he could, Bobby aimed his cock down towards her and ran his hand along the length. He had barely given it half a stroke before he lost control, the pleasure pouring out of him, streams of translucence streaking along Linda's back and the crest of her derriere.

dolenz
dolenz
4 Followers