Housesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
944 Followers

And so the days went. Delores could actually mark the passage of time with how tan Tara was becoming, going from a milky white to a beautiful bronze. She had purchased a dildo in London and used it on herself as she watched the young woman both please and punish herself at night.

Tara was having the time of her life. She'd stayed naked the whole time there, only dressing to run to the store on occasion. She was sad to see it coming to an end tomorrow and spent the whole day cleaning up the place, carefully putting everything back the way she'd found it to the best of her recollection. She'd eventually found the DVDs of her mother and Miss Thompson, watching both of them the whole way through several times. She'd never thought of her mother sexually before but most certainly was now. Tara wondered how she would react when she went back home knowing what she did. Did her father know of his wife's sexual activities? Could she hug her mom again without thinking of those tits, so much like her own, pressing against her?

Delores spent several hours the day before she was to return editing the footage of Tara the past from the past two weeks. She planned on confronting the young woman about what happened tomorrow as soon as she got in. Tara had developed into quite a little pain slut, always pushing the limits of her endurance before giving herself release. Well, Delores would push her even further. She was pleased to see that Tara was turned on by her mother and couldn't wait to get both of them together. She knew Sarah wouldn't mind, having confessed to Delores that she had sexual feelings for the young woman and she was pretty sure that Tara would be up to it as well.

Mrs. Samson arrived the next afternoon. Tara greeted her at the door and they embraced and kissed each other on the cheek like they always did. Tara smiled as Mrs. Samson complimented her on her amazing tan and how well the house looked before asking Tara if she wanted to see the footage from the trip. Tara enthusiastically said yes and Mrs. Samson handed her a DVD to put into the player, asking her not to start it before she returned from putting her bags up.

Tara was sitting on the couch, looking out the window, waiting for the older woman to return when Mrs. Samson walked in, smiling. Taking the remote, Delores hit play. Tara, expecting to see images of Europe was instead shocked to see herself on the screen. She watched in horror as footage of her walking around naked, sunbathing on the patio and even masturbating on the bed while watching the DVDs flashed on the screen. She turned to Mrs. Samson, her face red from embarrassment, trying to find the words to explain herself.

The older woman smiled and put her finger on Tara's lips, shushing the girl. She then reached on the side of the couch where she'd put the collar and wooden paddle down. Tara didn't even argue when Mrs. Samson ordered her to disrobed and kneel before her. The collar, the same one that she'd been wearing for the last two weeks, was fastened around her neck. Mrs. Samson pulled the young woman up and over her lap. Tara screamed as the first blow landed.

blondsubles
blondsubles
944 Followers
12