Housewarming

Story Info
Mary loses her innocence.
4.3k words
4.33
40k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I wish I had a few more friends. In my little circle, there’s only my boyfriend Mike, my girlfriend Jessi who’s fine when she’s not drinking, her friend’s brother in law Tom, whom I’ve known over half my life and can get a little on the loopy side more than I’d like, and my occasionally tolerable ex-room mate.

Oh…and Mary. How could I have forgotten Mary? Mary is a mutual friend of Mike and I, and even though we both like her and care for her a great deal, she’s an easy target for ridicule. She looks like a recently cloistered nun. While not unattractive, she doesn’t really appear approachable either. It’s no surprise that she ended up with that insufferable closet homosexual of a husband of hers, Larry. Larry and Mary…it’s too perfect. She’s too perfect. She’s holier than thou without trying to be holier than thou, and those are the worst kind. Mike and I spent a lot of time speculating that what she really needed was a good hard fuck. This is the story of how she got it…and a lot more.

I had recently moved, and I had invited all my friends. Yep, all five of them. Jessi couldn’t leave her usual house full of kids, I didn’t dare ask Tom for fear of yet another disapproving look from his wife, and I’d rather die than invite my old room mate to a place where people might actually have fun.

So that left Mike and Mary. Mike was a given…we spent every second we could together which wasn’t much between my class and full time job. Mary said she’d try to make it, which probably meant she had no intention of showing up. Fine by me…Mike and I would just have our own little party.

Mike got to my apartment the evening of the “party”, bottle of wine in tow, and a few little party favors of his own. See, I’m a little bit kinky. OK, I’m a pervert, but he doesn’t seem to mind a bit. What started out as “do you ever like to play a little rough” had somehow evolved into his tying me to the bedpost, beating my ass until it was red with just about whatever was handy, ordering me to do whatever was his whim at the moment, and then fucking me until I cried. Not that I’m complaining. It adds a little spice to things…or something like that.

He uncorked the wine, poured us both a glass, and sat down with me in front of the TV. Half a bottle of wine and a half hour of boring programming later, his hands started roaming, leaving my waist to cup my tit in his hand and stroke my nipple with his thumb until it was swollen under his fingers. He pulled me closer, his lips brushing the side of my neck, and I tilted my head to the side, silently giving him permission to do whatever he wanted. His mouth traced a slow, moist trail down my neck, meeting the apex of my shoulder where he bit down hard, knowing how much I love to be bitten.

Mike took my hand and lead me to the bedroom, laying me down on the bed straddling my thighs. He kissed me hard and long until I was rubbing my hips against him, wanting more. I love his kisses, his tongue against mine, caressing my lips. I imagine that tongue on my nipples or stroking my clit before he slides inside of me. I ran my hands over his ass, up his back and loosely laced one hand in his hair. His hand grabbed mine, and holding both wrists in one hand he held them over my head on the bed. I whimpered and strained against him, wanting to be taken and used any way he wanted. He wrapped his hands around mine on the slats of the headboard, my signal to keep them there, and ran his hands down my body, stopping to pinch my nipples.

“Somebody wants to play tonight, don’t they?” he asked me with that devilish gleam in his eyes. Yes. I wanted very much to play.

He got up and reached into the bag, grabbing the blindfold. “Yes or no? You want to see or not?” Again, yes. And then darkness as he tied the cloth securely over my eyes. I heard the rustle of the plastic bag again and the bite of the nylon rope around my wrists, tied tight enough to leave marks for hours. No silk scarves or fantasy here, Mike liked the real deal. He lashed the rope around the headboard and I twisted my wrists,probably giving myself rope burns but really not caring, and strained against the knot to see if he’d actually bound me. The rope didn’t give an inch.

He flipped me over on my stomach roughly and then I heard the crack of the leather strap as loud as a gunshot in the small room, amplified since my hearing was all I had at the moment. The leather brushed against the soft flesh of my ass, down to my moistening pussy, and then came down hard on the back of my thighs. I felt the sweet sting run up my legs and my spine and tensed up for the next one. Two…a little harder than the last, this one connecting with my left ass cheek. That one would leave a mark. Three…the right this time as Mike’s hand caressed the rising welt on the other side and slipped between my thighs. He laughed when he felt the sticky wetness, humiliating me a little for being such a masochist…laughing because he knew he had me where he wanted me, and I wanted to be there. Four hit the back of both thighs and wrapped a little around my hip, feeling like it had cut but knowing it probably hadn’t. Five hit between the shoulder blades, leaving another red trail in its wake.

Mike brought me to my knees and layed me back down from there, straddling my shoulders and slipping his cock into my mouth. I loved sucking him, licking the salty precum from the head of his stiffening cock, feeling him harden in my mouth, tracing my tongue along the veins and sucking him deep into my mouth. I wanted to grab his hips and pull him closer but the knots still held fast. I sucked harder and ran my mouth up and down his length as far as my neck would allow in my bound position until he was throbbing with each stroke of my tongue. He slid out of my mouth and kissed me again, harder, driving his tongue deep into my mouth. His finger drew slippery little circles around my hard clit as his teeth closed on my nipple hard enough to make me cry out and beg for more. He stroked me harder and I ground my hips into his hand and whimpered, pleading for him to fuck me, aching for his hard cock deep in me. He knelt between my thighs and rubbed the warm head of his cock against my wet and swollen pussy and pushed just the head in, then drawing back and giving me a little more, teasing me half delirious. Back, then a little more, then again, and then slowly, so slowly, all the way in. That first stroke is so good, his thickness stretching me and sliding against my slippery walls, sinking inside and hitting bottom. He fucked me slowly at first, easing almost all the way out and back in. I wrapped my legs around his hips, wanting him in deeper, harder, more. I was going to get off fast tonight…he just felt so good.

His hands slipped underneath my still warm ass cheeks, and he snickered a little when he felt the heat his lashes had produced. This put me in the perfect, helpless position to be fucked as hard as he wanted and all I could do was lock my legs around the back of his thighs and hold on for the ride, and that’s just what I did. That would in turn explain why no one heard the knock at the door.

I have no idea how she got in, we’re usually so careful about things like that. In a new place, you can never be too sure of anything, though. Maybe the door stuck, maybe the lock didn’t click…it doesn’t matter anymore. All I know is as soon as I “felt” a presence in the room, I was greeted by the loudest female scream I’ve ever heard in my life before, and probably since. It seemed that Mary had decided to, how do you say, join the party after all.

She bolted from the room and Mike just gave me that “now we’re fucked” look. Well, yeah we were fucked. Can you say busted? He tossed on his pants and shirt, once the initial shock wore off and that feeling of being completely and totally screwed with nothing left to say set in.

He found Mary in the kitchen looking like she’d just seen Jesus. “I’m sorry…I didn’t…umm”, was the best she could muster up. Mike did his best to try the old nonplussed, angry approach. “Don’t you knock??” He shot at her. “Well, I did but…I figured someone would be home, after all, Erin DID invite me, and when no one answered…” She had a point there. I’d have probably done the same thing. “I just didn’t know I’d find you guys, my two best friends, doing things I’m still not allowed to watch.”

“You’re jealous, that’s all”. Another hit below the belt by Mike. What the hell was he trying to prove anyway? If he got her pissed off, she’d run and tell everyone and probably sketch it out for them besides. “We’re getting laid and you’re not”.

“What on Earth would give you that idea? Larry and I have a very healthy relationship, I’ll have you know. We’ve been trying to conceive and we both enjoy the process”.

“Process? You can’t even say sex…just goes to prove you’re not having any.” Mike shut up, I was thinking…and when you’re done hanging us could you please untie me?

“What you two were doing is not sex, it’s…it’s…”

“Enjoyable as all hell…you should try it sometime.” He’d had enough. Mike turned to leave the room and hoped Mary would take the hint. It was a losing battle anyway.

“And how do you know I haven’t?” That one threw me. Get Mary angry, and there’s a whole new, smart mouthed side of her that impressed even me. That took Mike aback too…he had no retort for that one. Instead he grabbed her roughly and kissed her. Had I not STILL been tied, I would have killed him. Now I’m glad I didn’t. She pushed him away and made a move to slap him until he grabbed her wrist.

“That’s how I know. But tell me you didn’t like that…it’s about time a man touched you.” That really got her going. She brought the other hand up to take another shot at him, and he had that one in a death grip in that same moment, letting go of the other and wrenching her arm behind her herding her into the bedroom. “I’ve always wanted 2 women at once anyway…if I have to take one against her will, then so be it. But if you’ve done this before, then that shouldn’t be any problem, should it Mary?”

She was fighting back tears, but she could have left. Mike wasn’t holding her that hard anymore, and actually forcing a woman just wasn’t him. But she didn’t leave. Instead she stood and surveyed my body, the red welts, nice tight knots that held me, fascinated but scared to death. Mike motioned toward the bed and she stared at him blankly…he gestured a little more sternly and she tentatively got on. He grabbed the other length of rope he kept around for special occasions and her other hand joined the first, bound tightly behind her back. He pushed her down onto her stomach, her head turned away from me and took the blindfold from my eyes and put it on her. I had no idea what he had in mind, but he looked like he knew what he was doing. That done, he untied my hands.

I watched, not sure what to think, as he hurriedly but gently stripped our friend. I made a mental note that he was probably right, I did have a hell of a body. Mary couldn’t compete with me…how can anyone that thin have stretch marks? Mike stripped off his clothes again and laid down gently on Mary’s back. I could see her tense up immediately. He was gentle and considerate of her, so much that I was starting to get more than a little uncomfortable, kissing and sucking on her neck and reaching his hand around her to rub her tiny nipples. She seemed to relax a little at this treatment, and he found his fingers more than damp when they reached her pussy and parted the lips. She whimpered a little and shifted her hips to try to give him a better reach. Never missing a stroke he reached down and grabbed his belt, looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Jealousy aside, this I had to see.

Slowly, as not to startle her he got onto his knees, one hand massaging Mary’s back as the other drew back and swung. The first swat landed squarely on her ass. She screamed like someone had shot her. “Quiet. Erin has neighbors, you know. Please don’t ruin our evening more than you already have”. “I’m sorry…” Mary choked out past the fear and likely, arousal as well. “Not half as sorry as you’re going to be” as the second stroke hit squarely on Mary’s right thigh. Another scream. “Dammit, what did I say?” Mike admonished her as he drew back again and the leather laid into her flesh probably twice as hard as it had ever contacted mine. That had to have hurt. I was glad for it, but with the harder stroke came an even louder scream.

Mike rolled her over on her back and he untied and then retied her in the same position I had been in. “We can’t have this, Mary. You’re going to wake the dead.” He rubbed the head of his half hard cock against her lips and she turned her head like she’d never sucked a dick before. Who knows, maybe she hadn’t. He wasn’t giving up though, not moving a bit. Mary finally resigned herself to her fate and opened her mouth just a little, just enough for Mike to get the head of his cock between her lips. She hesitantly took him into her mouth and I saw her cheeks flex inward just a little as she sucked on him. He reached over and turned my head in their direction, wanting me to watch. Strangely, watching another woman suck off my boyfriend was having an effect on me, and he noticed this too, rubbing and pinching my erect nipples and then moving lower to stroke my clit the way he knew I loved to be touched.

It took her a while to get him hard, but she managed. Just when she found a rhythm he seemed to like, he withdrew from her lips. “You know, you deprived Erin of a good cum earlier. I think you should make it up to her.” It was clear by her body language, or rather lack of, that she was going to require a little persuasion. Hell, I might require a little persuasion. “Come on Mary…eat her. Lick her pussy. Make her cum. Hard. I know you know how; who could eat pussy better than another woman?”

Mary tentatively lowered her head between my thighs and we both tensed up in nervousness and apprehension. I looked at Mike and he smiled his approval, reassuring me some. Mary, on the other hand, needed a little more coaxing. Simply trying to talk her into it just hadn’t done the trick. Mary was squatting on the bed and Mike laid down under her so she was essentially sitting on his face. He tongued her slowly, very slowly, up the length of her slit, over her clit and back down again. She squirmed just a little, though she tried not to let him see. He had seen though, and felt, her response to his expert tongue stroking her. He grabbed onto her hips, raising her up a little so that she couldn’t get the contact she wanted and teased her, just barely touching her, until the only sounds coming from her mouth were “please” and incoherent monosyllables. This gave Mike another opportunity to humiliate her. “You like that?” he taunted her. “Bet Larry never does this, huh? Or never does it this good. Are you going to cum?” Just a little whimper escaped Mary’s lips. “Yes or no? Want me to make you cum?” She didn’t want to have to say it. To admit it would be admitting she liked being eaten by a man that wasn’t her husband, that she liked being forced to lick another woman’s pussy, to admit that she liked sex in general. But she couldn’t take the teasing any more. “YES!!!” finally came as her answer. Mike just ate it up, literally. “Good. I’ll give you what you want. I’ll make you cum so hard you pass out…on one condition. You don’t cum until Erin does…now enjoy your dinner.” And he continued to tease her, taking her right to the edge and back again, but she must have known he meant it because the next thing I felt was a soft, barely there but yet unmistakable stroke of a tongue lapping my stiff little clit. Had I not been as horny as I was been all night, I would have balked at the though, instead, I was able to just close my eyes and enjoy the sensation, regardless of who provided it.

Mary’s tongue didn’t feel too different from Mikes at all, maybe smaller and a little gentler. I could tell when he had her close to orgasm, she’d lick me hard and rhythmically, almost enough to get me there too, but when he backed off, so did she. Finally, she found the exact spot that gets me off and I grabbed onto her hair, my signal to Mike not to let her stop. He increased his pace then too, and I opened my eyes to watch this final, ecstatic moment but I couldn’t keep them open for long when I had one of the hardest climaxes in recent memory. I drove my hips into Mary’s reluctant mouth and held on until the last tremor had subsided. Just afterwards, I saw Mike slip his tongue into Mary and she came with a keening cry, almost his name but almost gibberish at the same time. Mike had indeed lived up to his promise, I think she almost did pass out.

She choked back her tears afterwards, ashamed that she been “involuntarily” forced to have an orgasm at Mike’s hands. It would be the first of many, but that’s a story for another time. At that moment, we had something, uh…bigger…to deal with. Mike was the only one that hadn’t cum yet, and probably the one that most deserved it. After all, once he did, his life would likely be ruined, so he deserved a good one.

I had been laying in his arms, basking in the remainder of the pleasure I had just gotten when his hands started roaming over my body and I could feel his erection against my ass. I pressed back into him, throwing one leg over the both of his, getting into the rhythm of a slow, circular grind against his hard cock. He rolled over and grabbed a tube of lubricant and spread some over his fingers. He rubbed his slippery fingers in the crack of my ass, and I raised my leg a little to give him better access. Slowly one finger was in, then two, stroking in and out just a little bit at a time. I moaned and pushed back against him and I felt his third finger at the tight entrance of my butt. I squirmed against his hand, wanting more, and when he asked if I was sure I just nodded yes. Do it. As gently as he could, he slid that third finger against the other two, and then all the way inside. It felt so good! The line between pleasure and pain was so thin I couldn’t tell if it was pleasurable pain or painful pleasure and I didn’t care. I’d never been so full, or had my signals so crossed in my life. Just as slowly as he had inserted them, Mike removed his fingers, grabbed a tissue and cleaned himself and then me. Mary had watched the whole thing, completely in shock that you could even do that, much less like it.

He commanded Mary to roll over on her stomach, and she protested, obviously knowing what he had in mind and not wanting any part of it. Still, she didn’t have a choice. She was going to atone for her intrusion and give Mike the cum he deserved, one way or another. Finally she relented, but tightened every muscle in her body at the slightest touch of Mike’s hand on her butt. He tried reasoning with her, telling her the more tense she was, the more it would hurt, and that if she relaxed she might actually like it. I have to give her credit, she tried to relax but it just wasn’t happening. It appeared that she was going to make this more difficult than it had to be, not only for herself but for everyone.

Mike sat astride her thighs, as he applied more lube to his hand, and some to Mary’s ass. She felt his fingers at her tight back door and almost screamed from fear alone. Mike, instead of comforting her said “No matter how gentle I am, this is going to hurt. How much is up to you.” As he slipped one finger inside of her. She yowled and grabbed onto the sheets, and he stayed still for a minute or two, trying to let her get used to it. When she seemed that she had relaxed a little, he introduced another finger. Mary gripped the sheet even harder and clenched her teeth. “Mary, relax,” Mike tried to reassure her. “It doesn’t have to be this bad. You saw how Erin likes it…you just have to get used to it.” I could see the muscles of his hand flex as he wriggled his fingers a little inside her, trying to stretch the inner muscles out. He quickly slipped his third finger in before she could complain too much, and then just stayed still for a while.

12