Housewarming Gift

Story Info
She's teased him a bit too much.
5.5k words
4.35
30.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Him*

As they entered the apartment, Elizabeth cleared away some boxes so he could set the package down in the middle of the floor. He watched her with an intense lust as she bent over to move the boxes. He couldn't help but imagine how it would feel to simply lift up her skirt right there and fuck her without a second thought. "Stop it," he thought to himself quickly as his pants began to tighten around his pelvis. He willed himself to relax before she turned around to ask him what tools he'd be needing.

"Oh, just a screwdriver and hammer should do it," he replied a little too quickly. He knew she must have heard something in his voice. He just knew she could tell how much he wanted her. He tried to remain nonchalant as she turned around and hurried out of the room to get the tools.

After setting the big box down, he looked around at his surroundings. There was a set of windows opposite the door covered in green suede curtains. On the wall to the right of them was the door to the bedroom. He assumed the bathroom was inside the bedroom since he didn't see it anywhere in the living room. Behind him, on the same wall as the front door was a tiny kitchen; just big enough for one person (or two if you knew each other really well). Elizabeth's apartment seemed to be lacking for nothing that he could see save the futon he was about to put together for her.

John and Elizabeth had known each other for about a year now as friends (though he'd often wished it could be more). When she asked him to take her out to the Ikea store and get a futon, he was more than willing to help. He loved helping her. Being with her in any way possible, actually. Though he hadn't exactly enjoyed the shopping trip, he had liked being with her and eating lunch together. They'd talked about a million different things on the long journey home through rush-hour traffic.

As they approached the toll booth, she insisted upon at least paying the toll since he'd refused her offer of gas money. He watched her lustfully out of the corner of his eye as she bent down in her seat to pick up some fallen change; her soft breasts swaying back and forth in her tank top. He had nearly gotten a full erection by the time she found all of the change. Luckily, he had his right foot propped up on the floorboard – thus blocking her view of his crotch.

The rest of the drive back to her apartment had gone fairly smoothly. He was able to keep his urges in check most of the time. Whenever he got an impulse, he just thought about soccer. He thought about soccer a lot.

When they arrived, he brought the box and cushion upstairs without too much difficulty. Though she offered him help, he refused it: determined to prove his manliness to her. He feared he just came off looking liking a stubborn idiot. But so goes the mating ritual...

John was shocked back into consciousness when Elizabeth brushed past him as she was going into the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink? I've got water, iced tea, orange juice and chocolate soy milk," Elizabeth said behind him.

"Water is fine, thanks," he replied. "I guess I should go ahead and get started on this. You probably want me out of your hair as soon as possible, huh?" said John half-jokingly.

"What? You know I love having you around, John. Now stop fishing for compliments," she said with an innocently enchanting smile. "You want ice?"

"Sure, thanks," he replied as he began to open all the parts to the futon. When she brought him the water, he said "You can put it on the table for now. I'll get it in a bit."

"So is there anything I can do to help you?" asked Elizabeth unsure of what to do with herself.

"Nope, there's only one set of tools and it's not a terribly complicated looking piece of furniture. Just sit back and relax; I'll do all the work," John replied as he moved around the space adjusting boards and reading the instructions.

Somewhat relieved that she wouldn't have to be very close to him for the moment, Elizabeth said to him, "Well, I guess if you don't mind then – I'm going to take a shower."

"Oh, of course not," he replied, feeling his cock jump slightly at the thought of her being naked and wet only a room away.

He forced himself to think of the task at hand as Elizabeth scurried out of the living room and shut the bedroom door behind her. As soon as he could hear the running water and was sure she wouldn't be coming back in for a while, however, he stroked his cock as he dreamed of plunging into her time after time. He wanted her so badly he could barely stand it.

In fact, he couldn't stand it. After all – they'd known each other for a year and he'd been nothing but a gentleman the whole time. And all he'd ever gotten out of it was a wink and a smile. Enough was enough. He vowed to do something about the whole thing as soon as she got out of the shower. Hurriedly, he assembled the futon so he would be done by the time she was done with her shower.

*Her*

She had asked him to help her get a futon as a favor. She fully intended upon repaying the favor in the only means she thought he would really enjoy. Since the day they'd met she was attracted to him. His tall, thin body so intimidating above her shortish hourglass. There was something about his kindness that both soothed and unsettled her at the same time. She knew there must be something else behind that warm, inviting smile. She could see an untapped strength in his eyes; a fire burning just below the surface. Elizabeth pulled out a pair of sleep shorts and a big t-shirt as she made her way to her bedroom. She stripped out of her ruffled, green skirt and her tank. She hung her bra on the doorknob and threw her panties into a corner before turning on the hot water. She thought briefly to herself how clean her room looked today.

The temperature warmed to what she wanted and she turned the knob for the shower. With the water running over her body, she began to think about what she might do to John next. She hadn't quite planned this far. She thought he might have left her to put the futon together by herself, but – being the gentleman that he is – he stayed to help her.

She wondered if she had been too much of a tease during the day. She had purposely dropped some change in the car on the ride home so she could tease him with her breasts. She made a point to linger with her breasts swaying back and forth in his view. At first she was disappointed and thought he hadn't even noticed, but she thought she might have caught him sneaking a glance at her out of the corner of his eye. She also thought she saw a slight bulge in his pants, but wasn't sure because his leg blocked her view in the car.

She left him alone after that; afraid she might push him too far and lose her chance to make her move all together. She was scared he might drop her off and make up some excuse to leave. But he hadn't. No, he had stayed with her and come up to her apartment. He insisted upon carrying all of the pieces to the futon upstairs by himself. Though she laughed a bit to herself, she allowed him to show her his manliness. Actually, she thought it was quite cute that he seemed to want to impress her. It also gave her hope that he might respond to her the way she so wanted him to.

Elizabeth couldn't help teasing him just a little more as they'd entered the apartment. She bent over at the waist to move some moving boxes out of the way. Pointedly, she had stuck her bottom right in his eyesight. She almost wanted him to take her right then and there, but knew he was too much of a gentleman and probably too shy to do something like that.

Then, when she asked him if she could help with putting the futon together she hoped he would say no. She wanted to get away from him for a bit to cool down. Though she was eager to tease him some more, she didn't want to get to that uncontrollable point she sometimes reached when no amount of self-control could contain her desires. And so, she left him to put the piece of furniture together while she was in her room attempting to alleviate some of her tension.

While in the shower, she hoped to relieve some of her sexual energy with the shower massager. She thought of his tall, slender figure hovering over her as she lowered the jet to her thighs. She dreamed of having him thrust himself into her time after time. The stream of water barreling down on her clitoris was but foreplay to what she imagined him doing to her. The time seemed to pass so slowly as she thought of him (though, in actuality it was passing quite rapidly). She could feel his hot body move over her in a wave of lust. Writhing with her lust for him, she knocked over a bottle and it made a horribly loud sound.

"You okay in there Liz?" John called to her from the other room.

"Oh, yeah," she shouted as she tried to compose herself. Elizabeth decided that it might be best just to finish off with a cold shower instead of risking another mishap and John getting worried enough to come to the door. Frustrated and unsatisfied, Elizabeth turned the water down as cold as it would go. She shivered with the shock of it, but knew it was probably for the best.

Try as she might, however, she couldn't calm down completely. Though at the moment she didn't think she could stay in too much longer without John starting to question her. Liz turned off the water and dried herself quickly. When she looked at the clock and realized she'd been in the shower for almost an hour, she groaned to herself. She could only imagine what John might be thinking. "Perhaps he thinks I just wanted to relax and took a long hot shower," Liz thought to herself. Though she knew what he more likely thought of her extended shower.

She dressed in her shorts and t-shirt, but didn't put on any underwear. As she slipped on a pair of white socks, she heard John putting on some music in the living room. "Crash" from her Dave Mathews album played on her stereo and she almost melted with his music choice.

*Neutral*

John watched Liz as she walked into the room. She was absolute perfection; the quintessential combination of adorable innocence and provocative allure. Her short hair framed her face perfectly even when wet.

With the thought of what he might do to Elizabeth spurring him on, it hadn't taken him very long to finish the futon. He'd just removed his shirt and stood in front of her with his hair messy and his torso glistening ever so slightly with sweat. She was dazzled by his radiant sexual appeal. She wanted him so badly she could taste it, and the fact that she had gone unsatisfied in the shower didn't help matters much.

"Good shower?" he asked with a slight grin.

"It was fine. Very relaxing," replied Elizabeth blushing slightly. "I can't believe you finished the futon so quickly."

"Well, it wasn't too difficult. And you were in the shower for quite some time after all," John said – his grin getting all the more devilish with each sentence.

"So," Liz said trying to think of a way to change the subject,"do you want to watch a movie or something?" She nervously tried to move around him toward the television, but found herself blocked by his intimidating form.

"Actually," he answered with the same grin as before, "I thought we might just listen to some music and maybe talk a bit." He advanced toward her, seeming to grow impossibly tall before her. She thought he might be about to grab her up and lift her into her arms the way he was moving toward her, but he simply reached around her to put the shirt he held in his hand onto the chair behind her. She was so immersed in his presence, that she hadn't even noticed he had anything in his hand until then.

He leaned back from putting the shirt down until he was standing tall once again. He motioned for her to sit down on the futon. She sat down very slowly, making sure that her shorts revealed nothing underneath. She was almost uneasy as he sat down beside her. She hadn't expected this; she thought she would tease him a bit more, he would go home and she would masturbate to the thought of how excited she must have gotten him. Now that something was actually coming of her teasing, she wasn't sure what she might do about what could come next.

John, however, knew exactly what he wanted and what he was going to do to Elizabeth for relentlessly teasing him for a year.

"So what was all that banging around in there about," he questioned her slyly.

He wasn't going to let it go. She said the only thing she could think of, 'Oh, nothing. I just bumped into a bottle and it fell."

"I was worried you might have hurt yourself. I was about to come running in to save you," said John sweetly with a hint of wickedness in his voice.

That comment sent shivers up Liz's spine. She could only imagine what he might have said had he caught her with the shower massager up between her legs. Wanting to get out of this conversation any way possible, she stood up.

"Would you like something to drink? I mean I know I got you that water earlier, but I mean...well – would you like something a bit stronger?" she asked, hoping he hadn't heard the nervousness building in her voice.

"Oh, that sounds great. I could really go for something dirty...like a martini," he answered with a wicked tone in his voice. He could sense her growing uneasiness and it made him incredibly aroused. He wanted her to be as uneasy as she had made him for those last few months.

As she stood up and started rummaging in the kitchen, he stood as well and came up behind her. He reached around her right side to grab two glasses out of the cupboard. He could feel a slight tremor run through her body as he pulled his hand back and he purposely grazed her hip with his fingers.

"Do you like your martinis dry or wet?" asked Elizabeth.

"Wet, quite wet," replied John with a smirk. Though, truth be told – he didn't have very much of a preference either way.

Elizabeth's hips swayed slightly as she shook the martinis. Her breasts jiggled back and forth with the motion from her arms. As she poured the martinis into the glasses, John moved around to put the olives in. He took his glass and reseated himself on the couch. She seemed to take quite a bit of time putting everything up and getting her drink, but finally she had no alternative but to sit down next to him once again. She positioned herself about a foot and a half away from him on the futon and began to sip her drink gingerly. Her small attempt at keeping him away from her for a while didn't work, however. John simply adjusted his seating position so he was less than six inches from her. He also made no attempt to hide the fact that he was putting his arm around her. He gently, but firmly pulled her to him. Seeing no way of staving off the inevitable any longer, Liz accepted his grasp on her. She leaned into him, but didn't snuggle as closely as he might have liked.

"Now, Liz. What are you doing?" he asked in a stern voice.

"What?" she replied, bewildered.

"Why are you being so aloof all of a sudden? You've been such a little tease for the past year and now you seem as if you've never once thought about me in a sexual way," John said with a bit of harshness in his voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said trying desperately to find a way out of all this. She really hadn't meant for it to go this far tonight. She'd had it all planned out. This wasn't supposed to happen for at least another week. "I think maybe you should go," she said, standing and putting her drink on a nearby table.

"What? You don't want me here Liz?" he said, also standing and putting his drink on another table. "I thought you might have wanted me here quite badly by this point. What with the hour long shower," he commented with that grin that was definitely starting to get on Liz's nerves. He seemed so different – so much more dominant than usual. And yet, oddly, she felt a slight tingle begin in her lower body.

" How dare you insinuate something like that!" she replied defiantly.

"Oh, please Elizabeth. Do you really think I didn't notice the whimpers coming from the bathroom? It's not that sound proof, you know," said John.

"Look, I really think you should get going now," said Liz getting more than a bit nervous at his tone of voice.

"No," said John. "I'm not going until you admit and apologize for the fact that you've been teasing me purposely for the past year and that you were masturbating in the shower – to the thought of me I might be so bold to say."

"You're crazy John!" she replied.

"Am I?" he asked. "Are you actually going to stand there and tell me that all this is in my mind? Little tease. Slut," he said almost mockingly as he closed in around her. His face hovered over hers menacingly.

"Fine, okay," said Liz cowered. "I teased you. I teased you a lot, and I'm really sorry for it – now will you please just leave me alone?" she asked meekly.

"What else did I require you to admit?" he asked authoritatively.

"I'm not going to admit that, because it's not true John," said Liz not too convincingly.

"Oh really?" he said as he moved around behind her. He grabbed her arm and twisted it up until she let out a tiny squeak. "Are you calling me a liar then?"

"Please John, please let me go," she whimpered. "I said I'm really sorry about the teasing."

"That's not good enough little slut," he said, his hot breath on her neck sending shivers all through her. "Now you've called me a liar. I really don't like to be called a liar. You see I, unlike you it seems, value the truth. I really dislike it when people lie to me. Now admit you're a little slut and that you masturbated to the thought of me. Or will I have to discipline you to get a straight answer out of you?"

"What? You couldn't do anything to me John. You're far too much of a gentleman. I know it's taking all of your courage just to hold me here like this. Now let me go and I'll forget about the whole thing," replied Elizabeth trying to wheedle her way out of this sticky situation.

"So, it seems you've chosen discipline over simple honesty," said John. "You will learn to be honest little slut." He pulled her with him as he moved to the chair he had set his shirt on. He brushed aside the shirt and sat down, throwing her over his knee as he did. She tried to fight against him, but he was too strong for her. He swung her over his knee with no problem and ensured that she wouldn't be getting up any time soon by locking her legs in place between his. He held her head down with his left hand and rubbed her ass with his right. She could feel a hardness pressing into her side and she became a little more aroused at the thought of what her ass in front of his face might be doing to him.

"Now, I'm going to give you one last chance to tell the truth Liz," he said above her.

She thought about giving in and telling him that she really had been masturbating in the shower earlier, but in a way she almost wanted him to do something to bring out a confession in her. With all the thoughts swirling in her head, she remained silent in contemplation of what to say. Unfortunately, John grew impatient while awaiting her answer.

"Well, since you don't seem to want to admit to the truth – I suppose I'll just have to beat it out of you," he threatened with menace in his voice.

And with that, he raised his hand above her ass. It came down on her with a sharp *thwack*. She yelped in pain and begged him to let her go, but he said simply, "You made your decision Liz. I'm just giving you the punishment you deserve. You can't be such a little tease and get away with it forever."

He continued to spank her four more times, and on the last one she whimpered, "I admit it – I did masturbate. Okay, are you satisfied?"

"Don't give me that tone of voice missy," said John with another whack on her bottom. "What else was it you were to admit? Think hard little slut."

12