Housewarming Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was to you. I thought of you while I masturbated. Is that all?" she almost screamed at him.

"No," he said with another slap of her ass, "That is not all. I told you not to give me any attitude did I not? What's that I hear coming out of your dirty little mouth? I believe," *smack*,"that," *smack*,"was," *smack*, "lip," *smack*,"I heard," *smack*. "And from now on, you will address me as 'sir' slut. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir," whimpered Liz, tears streaming out of her eyes. "I'm very sorry sir."

"Well, well. You are beginning to learn – finally," said John. He took her off of his knee and they both stood up. "Now go into the bedroom."

"What?" she asked before she thought to follow her question with the mandatory "sir".

For that she received a quick, hard slap on the ass followed by his harsh voice, "Remember your manners little girl. Now, you heard me – into the bedroom."

Confused, she opened the door and led him into the bedroom.

"This place is a mess," he said with disgust. "We'll have to do something about that later. But for now, strip and then kneel in front of me."

She didn't think the room was all that bad, and wondered what he meant by "do something about that later". Obediently, she removed her shirt. As she began to toss it on the floor next to the bed, he stopped her.

"Wait. Fold it neatly first. Then put it on the chair over there," he said with growing annoyance.

Fearful that she might upset him again, she tried her best to fold the clothes nicely and put them in a neat pile on the chair. He watched her all the while, admiring the red marks his hand had brought to her ass. After she had folded the clothes, she crawled over to him and knelt at his feet.

"Undo my pants little slut," he said. As she lifted her hands to begin taking off his pants, he stopped her.

"Without your hands," he said – an evil grin across his face.

She struggled to undo his pants and pulling the zipper down hurt her teeth a bit, but she finally managed to complete her task.

"Good girl," he said," You really can do as you're told can't you? I knew you could. Now onto the bed." As she climbed onto the bed, he studied her pussy with lust. While she was still on all fours, he stopped her.

"Stay just like that Elizabeth," he said, his tall figure looming behind her.

He climbed onto the bed behind her and teased her pussy with his long, thick cock: never quite putting it in. Delicately, he drew his fingers along her slit. Bringing them around to her eyes, he asked her, "You'd think that you really wanted me right now wouldn't you? Such a wet little slut I have here."

He made her lick her juices off of his fingers and then turned her over on the bed without warning. He pinned both her hands above her head with only one of his. With the other, he squeezed her breasts. Harshly, he pulled one of her nipples until she squealed in pain. He laughed softly and did the same to the other nipple. After torturing her breasts for what seemed like hours to her, his hands moved lower down her body.

John sucked and bit on her breasts alternately as his hand roamed over her legs. He spread them farther apart and started to move his hand up into her. She squirmed under him as he pinched her clitoris. He slid his fingers up and down her pussy, but never put them inside of her. He wanted her to yearn for him to plunge his dick inside of her just as he had desired her for the past year.

She writhed under him, struggling to free her hands, hoping to quench the fire he was building between her legs. One hand slipped through her fingers and she quickly tried to rub her swollen clitoris.

He swiftly turned her over on her belly and gave her three hard slaps on her ass. He then turned her back over and spread her legs open only to smack her pussy with extreme force. She yelled out at the white hot pain that ran up her body.

"Did I tell you that you could touch yourself? You've already pleased yourself once today. Are you really that greedy you filthy little whore?" he asked.

"But," she whimpered in response "I didn't even get to finish earlier. I haven't come once today, and now you're just making it worse by teasing me."

"Well, you not coming is your own fault slut. And what do you think you've been doing to me for so long slut?" he asked. She could hear the venom in his voice and decided not to push him any further.

Then he asked her, "Do you have any handcuffs or rope? Surely a little slut such as yourself must have something like that lying around."

"There are some handcuffs in the closet," she said fearfully. Her ex-boyfriend had gotten them for her but they'd never gotten around to using them.

"Well, get them," he said. "And be quick about it."

She hurried over to the closet and got the handcuffs out. She had two pair, which she handed over to John.

"Very nice. Now, turn over on your belly," he said.

She did as she was told and he latched a handcuff onto her right hand. He latched the other end of it onto the headboard. He did the same for her left hand, then came around behind her again.

He teased her with his cock by sliding it nearer and nearer to her entrance. When he rubbed his cock closer to her asshole to tease her, she tensed. He enjoyed watching her squirm under him and pushed it onto her hole slightly. She tried to move away from his cock, but there was only so far she could go before running into the wall.

He quickly tired of teasing her and almost without warning rammed his cock into her pussy. He thrust in and out quickly as she screamed with the excitement of finally getting his hard dick inside of her. His dick pounded in and out of her violently and he reached around to pinch her clitoris. Elizabeth screamed out in ecstasy as John tortured her poor, swollen clit. She loved him for doing this to her.

John violently fucked her pussy until she came, then moved his dick out and up to her asshole. She whimpered and pleaded with him not to, but he responded by thrusting the head of his cock into her tight hole. He reveled in the sight of his cock being swallowed by her asshole. Though she squealed and tried to pull away, he persisted and shoved all of his dick into her.

He thrust into her slowly at first, but as she became accustomed to having him inside of her he quickened his pace. Soon, he was fucking her ass as violently as he had fucked her pussy. Had she not been bound to the bed, she would have surely fallen off with the force of him ramming into her.

With her tight ass wrapped around his cock, he was soon on the verge of orgasm. Right as he was about to empty himself, he pulled out of her ass and spun her around to shoot his semen into her mouth. For a split second, she seemed hesitant, but with a quick look of icy disapproval – she opened her mouth wide to taste him. His cum shot out in a stream of pearly liquid, and she caught almost every drop in her beautiful little mouth.

"Don't waste it little slut. Get every drop, or I'll have to punish you later," he commanded her.

She immediately went about licking up every drop of his cum from around her mouth and tits.

"Now, clean off my cock," he said to her.

"But," she said hesitantly, "You had it in my...you know."

"Yes, and? Little slut, I told you to do something. If you don't obey me within the next five seconds I shall be forced to discipline you, and I really don't want to have to do that. You were being so obedient," said John.

She started to slowly clean off his dick and found it didn't taste as bad as she feared it might.

"Quicker slut, or do you want to be punished after all? Is that it? Do you disobey me because you're a little pain-slut?" he asked her laughing slightly.

She quickened her cleaning of his cock and was soon done. He lifted her face to his and kissed her cheek.

She smiled hesitantly at him, hoping he wouldn't become angry at anything she did. She really didn't wish to be spanked any more tonight.

"Are you okay Liz? You're not too mad at me I hope?" he said with an innocent smile.

"It's just...you're not going to punish me anymore tonight, are you?" she asked, her voice quavering slightly.

He drew her into his arms and pressed her head against his chest. "No, sweetie. I'm not going to punish you any more tonight. That is, unless you're very naughty," he ended with a sly grin.

She collected her thoughts and said the first thing she could think of. "I really am sorry I teased you so much this year."

"I know you are," he replied. "I hope I wasn't too hard on you tonight. You weren't too scared were you?"

"Well," she answered, "I was a bit scared of you, and still am just a little. I had no idea you could be like that; so controlling. You were always such a gentleman to me."

"Well a little scared is okay I suppose," he said with a grin. "I suppose enough teasing and no release can drive any man over the edge. But, yes I do try to be as gentlemanly as possible and respectful of women at all times. But this is also a part of my personality."

"I'm actually...kind of...never mind," said Liz.

"Go on, finish," said John.

"Oh, it's nothing," she said.

"I said finish," he ordered.

"Well, I mean – I'm actually...kind of glad that you aren't quite so gentle as I thought you were."

He laughed and she felt a bit more at ease.

"I suppose we ought to get to sleep soon," he said. "We'll have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, now that you've gotten your apartment-warming gift from me, you need to finish unpacking," he said with a grin.

"Indeed," she said smiling.

And with that they curled up into one another and fell into a well-deserved rest.

12