Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supporting himself on one hand he gently removed his fingers and in the same motion, sunk his cock into Mary’s tight ass. She yelped like a kicked dog and tried to twist away. “I told you it was going to hurt, didn’t I?” Mike restated. He pumped her as gently and slowly as he could, but after having held back all night I could see on his face the strain that it was taking not to just slam her as hard as he wanted. He’d stay still for a few seconds here and there, savoring the sensation of her tight muscles squeezing his swollen cock. I knew he was close, that he needed just a few good, hard strokes to send him over the edge but that Mary wasn’t going to allow him to thrust any harder without screaming bloody murder. I reached underneath her and pinched both of her nipples painfully hard, then rubbed them gently to soothe the pain, tracing little circles around them and when she’d start enjoying that, pinch again. Pleasure and pain, pleasure and pain, hopefully crossing the two responses like mine occasionally cross.

Then I had an idea. I snatched the candle from the bedside stand and lit it. Mary tensed again at the smell of the lit match, not having any clue what that was all about. I let the candle burn for a little bit until there was a nice pool of wax in the tiny votive holder. Testing the temperature on the back of my own hand first, I poured from a little less than a foot up. Hot, but totally tolerable. Mike’s eyes lit up when he saw what I had in mind, and as I poured a line of hot wax down Mary’s back, I hoped to distract her enough to allow Mike his reward for all his trouble and effort. It must have worked, because she was distracted enough by that to allow Mike to stroke harder and harder into her ass. I saw his eyes close and roll back, his breathing quicken and his muscles tense as he got closer and closer to the moment of release he needed so badly. Then, with one last deep, hard thrust he clenched and moaned his pleasure as he came in Mary’s virgin ass. She moaned too, I’m not sure in pleasure or relief, but it wasn’t a moan of pain or protest any more.

Afterwards, Mike got up and walked over to the closet, opening a small box, about the size of a shoe box that I hadn’t seen earlier. Out of it he pulled a camera and a videotape. Looking at Mary, on whom the light was beginning to dawn, he explained, “I was going to surprise Erin with this as a housewarming present…something she’d always wanted to do. I figured it would be more exciting if she didn’t know she was being taped. Now…did we get so far as to roll tape before you came busting in or not? I guess you’ll never really know for sure…but I do wonder if Larry would find it as exciting as Erin and I would?”

Now, on to that “story for another time”….

12