Housewife and the Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Nancy is taken unawares.
6k words
4.46
242.5k
269
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy is taken unawares

Nancy was cleaning up the family cabin for her son and his friends to spend a weekend fishing. The lake was great for hiking around, and her husband said there were some big fish in there. Her husband, Hank, had asked why bother cleaning up the cabin for a bunch of kids.

Nancy was fastidious with keeping house, and couldn't bear the thought of her son and his friends sleeping there with cobwebs in the corners. It was the thought of their mothers finding out that motivated her. She had been right, the men hadn't cleaned it out for months. They could afford to hire a cleaning squad, but there was no time, so she set to work cleaning the cabin up.

Reggie was her friend's teenage son and arrived with the beer. He quietly walked into the cabin, with the cans, cautious not to reveal them to, "Miss Careful". Although she was a MILF, no one dare make a joke about it, as she was so pedantic, and straight.

For that reason, her son Michael was pleased to get away from home for a couple of days, and just hang out relaxing.

That's why Reggie brought the beer. No one was around, so he quietly put the beer behind the coach. He pulled off his wet clothes, while looking around the bunk, looking for the best bed. He picked his clothes off the floor, ready to dump them into the washing machine. The wind and rain outside meant the friends would just sit around drinking, eating, and having fun.

Nancy was in a small cupboard off the kitchen, they laughingly called a utility room. She was transferring some towels from a washer to a dryer. There were no more dirty jobs to be completed, so she removed the overall and pushed it into the washing machine. She would be ready to leave as soon as they turned up, when she would give them instructions on how to behave, and what to do there.

Reggie found some other clothes neatly folded on one of the beds. He picked them up with his own, and decided to put the lot in the washer. He headed toward the kitchen, and the small utility room. He knew the layout of the place, as he'd been fishing with his friend and the guy's dad.

Nancy heard him knock against something in the kitchen, but before she could warn him she was there, Reggie lumbered into the small room.

'Sorry, Mrs Wells, I didn't see you there. I just need to put these clothes in the washer,' Reggie apologised.

'No, don't come in, I'm not dressed,' she said, only it was too late, the boy was right behind her.

'Sorry, Mrs Wells, I'll just do this and I'll be gone,' he said, while pressing himself up against her bottom.

He couldn't resist the cute bottom he'd often admired, as all the guys did when around at his friend's house.

'Careful Reggie, there's not much room in here,' Nancy warned.

Nancy was bending over in the laundry room, trying to unblock the washing machine filter. Reggie rushed in wearing his shorts, and nothing else. She was right, there wasn't enough room for two. He'd seen the MILF's cute bottom, and couldn't stop himself getting close.

The door conveniently slammed behind him, locking them in.

'Oops! Sorry, Mrs Wells, I left the front door open. A breeze slammed this door closed,' he needlessly said.

'Don't move, I need some space to stand,' she told him. 'Can you move back a bit, your too close,' she scolded him.

In the confined space of the laundry room, he was pressing against her upturned bottom. It wouldn't have been so bad, except she was only wearing underwear.

The overall was in the washer, and somehow she would have to get it out of the machine and put it on. With him so close, she was feeling uncomfortable.

'I'll get the light,' he said.

He was squirming around looking for the switch, and innocently rubbing himself against her bottom. It was then she realised he was rubbing against her panties, and he wasn't wearing anything much.

'What are you wearing, Reggie?' she asked, sounding pissed.

'My shorts. I'll just put my clothes in the washer, it'll free up my hand,' he said.

He knew where the clothes came from now. They hadn't been left there by someone unkown, they were Mrs Wells' clothes. Damn! She was a real eyeful, and this was the first time he'd seen her almost naked. He needed to find that light switch as he couldn't see her in the dark.

'Okay, job done,' he said, and shut the door on the machine. 'I can't find the light switch,' he said.

'It's OK!' she quickly said.

He smiled to himself, on figuring both their clothes were now in the machine. They could stay there as far as he was concerned. He could feel she wasn't wearing much, but couldn't see her, though he could feel her. The image of her bottom stuck with him, burnt into his brain forever.

'If you stand up there'll be more room,' he said.

'I can't, I'm stuck,' she pointed out.

'Oww, stop!' she complained.

He'd grabbed her waist and pulled, banging her head against a shelf. The shelf was useful for folding clothes, but in the way when trying to unblock the washing machine.

With the pain subsiding, she realised he still held her tight. He'd stopped as instructed, but that is all. Her bottom was pulled closer to him. So much so, she could feel a lump in his shorts pressing between her cheeks. Damn! Her friend's son was too close for comfort. He leaned over her, pressing close, feeling for her head, to find out why she couldn't stand.

'A shelf is in the way. If I pull you back as far as I can, you can stand,' he said.

'Just do whatever you need to do. Then get the damn door open!' she grimaced.

'Hey!' she hissed.

The damn boy had gripped her waist, and pulled her up. With her head under the shelf he'd bent her in two. Her bottom was pressed firmly against his hardness. It felt like a large roll pressing between her cheeks. Surely he couldn't be interested in an old woman of thirty-eight, for surely she was too old for him to be interested.

Though, maybe anything would excite an eighteen-year-old.

'Stop that. You're shaking me up and down!' she said, with rattling teeth.

It was a good job he couldn't see her breasts jiggling around. They were under her, while he pulled and shook her.

'Let me down, this isn't going to work,' she pointed out.

'Sorry, didn't mean to make it worse,' he apologised.

'What are you doing now?' she hurriedly asked.

'Looking for the light switch,' he explained.

'No! Leave it. Let me get my breath back,' she said.

When he lifted her, the panties caught on something and were pulled down. Not much, but enough to be embarrassing, if he switched on the light. He'd look down at her and see the top half of her bottom. All that fidgeting around had rubbed his hardness in her crevice.

He had his shorts on, but she was beginning to believe all this was on purpose. Had he seen her in the utility room, and shut them in on the spur of the moment?

'Can you feel the door handle behind you?' she asked.

'Yea, it's in the small of my back. I can't reach it,' he said.

He'd tried, and that meant wriggling around again. When he pushed up with his hips, his cock had caught in her panties. Keeping very still, she hoped they would be pulled up a little. No luck, they were pushed sideways. One of her cheeks was bare!

'Can you turn around and reach behind me? You could twist the door handle then,' he advised.

'I'll try,' she mournfully said.

Moving her bottom one way then the other did no good. Not for her anyway. She'd just rubbed her bottom over his cock.

'Wait a minute, I've got to adjust my shorts,' he told her.

What now!

Feeling his hands on her bare ass, was dreadful. To be fair, he'd adjusted his shorts, by pulling them up. There was no room between them, so his hands had to rub against her bottom. It was her fault it felt so nice, not his.

Her panties were now rolled down to her thighs. If she tried to pull them up he would know what she was doing, and they were so close, her hand would have to rub against his cock. The last thing she wanted was for her cheeks to be sprayed with a young boy's cum!

Bending further forward, with hands outstretched, she fell between the two machines.

'I'm stuck!' she shouted.

There was no need to raise her voice in that small room, but panic was taking over.

He groped around in the dark, until finding her. He put his arms around her and lifted.

Damn! His hands were gripping her breasts! At least he was pulling her out from between the machines. Like this she couldn't defend herself, with both arms trapped at her sides. It was also very hot between the two machines, and she was feeling dry.

As he lifted, she felt her bra caught on something, then a pinging sound. Damn! Her bra had unclipped itself.

'Stop! Please!' she croaked.

'What's happening, Mrs Wells?' he asked.

'Nothing, nothing much. Can you try again, but slowly,' she said.

He pulled her up without a sound, except their heavy breathing. No ripping sound this time, but the bra was dangling. Except where he held onto her breasts.

'You can let me go now, Reggie,' she whispered.

Feeling her bottom slide down the length of his penis, she just accepted it. Her panties were rolled around her thighs, and were all she wore. Her mind was turning to mush. The heat was bad enough, but it had to be admitted, arousal was sending the wrong messages to her brain.

'Don't turn on the light, Reggie,' she purred.

Trying to sort herself out, she took deep breaths. Smelling her own arousal didn't help.

'We're dehydrated, Mrs Wells. We need water, and cooling down,' he said.

Reaching past her, he was pressing tight against her back, and bottom. Especially her bottom with his big penis. She leant forward to help him reach the tap, but it was a mistake bending even just a little. His cock nestled in her crack, as though it belonged there.

'I've found the laundry scoop. There's water in the machine, is that because it broke down? We can't drink it, but it will cool us off,' he said.

Unable to think of what to say, she said nothing. Maybe it was a good idea. She felt the water splashed over her, and did feel cooler. Unable to raise her hands from below the shelf, she let him get on with it.

'It's soapy water,' she said.

'Yes, it's from the washer,' he said. 'Is that alright? You're not allergic to it are you?' he urgently asked.

'Don't think so,' she answered.

'I'd better rinse you off, just in case,' he said.

His hands scooped her arm, pulling water from the skin. He did the same to her other arm. Realising what he was doing she opened her mouth to stop him. Too late, his hands went around her to scoop water off her front.

'Oh! Mrs Wells, you're naked!' he said, sounding surprised.

'It happened when you lifted me out from the machines, my bra got ripped,' she defensively stated, needing to justify being naked.

'Sorry, Mrs Wells. I'll finish you off, then I'd better get us out of here,' he said.

He finished squeezing her limbs and torso. Even her breasts, and her mound. He'd got most of the soapy water from her, leaving her feeling sexed up like a bitch in heat.

With little room to move, she bent over the shelf, pushing her bottom at him. Rising on tiptoe, she felt the head of his cock nudging her pussy, or was she manoeuvring over it.

'It's hot in here, I'm so damn hot. I need cooling down,' she huskily breathed.

Her hand went behind her, searching for her panties. She fumbled and hooked a finger in his shorts, pulling them down a little.

'What are you doing?' he asked.

'Trying to unravel my panties. Or maybe not. What's this?' she asked.

'It's my penis, Mrs Wells,' he nervously spoke.

Damn! Mrs Wells had just brushed his penis and he almost spurted his load. How would it be to spunk over her pretty ass. Damn! She was a terrific MILF, and he was so close. Of course he dare not do it to her. The woman was his friend's mom, and his mom's friend. A sort of friend, as his dad worked for Mr Wells. It would get him in so much trouble he dare not go further than this.

How fabulous was it for her to touch his cock, and to rub it between her cheeks? That was enough for a dozen fisting sessions, while thinking about it.

'Keep that thing well away from me. I can't reach, and I can't bend over. You'll have to pull them up,' she stated.

'What? Sorry Mrs Wells, what did you say?' he asked.

Maybe boys did have trouble thinking when there penis was up.

'Pull my panties up, I don't want any accidents,' she tersely spoke.

'Err, no, I mean, err, yes, okay,' he murmured.

His hands weren't shaking but they were difficult to control. She said nothing when he ran them up the outside of her thighs, found her panties, unravelled them, and pulled them into place.

Feeling him pulling them from between her cheeks, she told him off.

'That will do! You're being far too intimate with my body, especially for a boy,' she haughtily spoke.

With a hand between her legs, she reached behind her and pulled the material from between her cheeks. Because he was so close, the back of her hand rubbed his penis, but she ignored that.

'If I get you straightened up, you can reach behind me to open the door,' he said.

The boy was pressing up against her bottom, and she wondered how necessary that was.

'Alright, but please try to keep away from me,' she said, without much hope.

Again he wrapped his arms around her, grabbed hold of her breasts, now bare, and pulled her up his body. She was folded in two, trying to avoid the shelf. It was a difficult manoeuvre and she was lucky to be so slim.

'Just a bit more,' he said.

He had a good hold on her breasts, and again she wondered if that was necessary. Still, if it meant getting out of this nightmare, she was prepared to suffer a little.

'Are you above the shelf?' he asked.

'Yes, I am, thank you, Reggie,' she said, sounding as though she meant nothing of the sort.

Now upright, she was ready to help open the door. He turned her around to face him.

'I'll let you down then,' he said.

She slowly slid down his sweaty body, then suddenly cried out, 'Stop! Hold me!' she demanded.

'What's wrong?' he asked.

'Your thingy, its digging into me. Be careful, it's caught in the crotch of my panties,' she said, as though a snake had slithered up her leg.

'Sorry, I can't do anything, while holding you up,' he explained.

'Don't let me go! Please, hold on to me,' she said.

He lifted her higher, and held on tighter, so her breasts were squashed in his face.

'Lower me down just a bit,' she said.

She guided him, until she could grab his penis, and push it against his belly.

'All right, lower me to the floor!' she said.

'Just reach behind me for the door handle,' he told her.

His cock was throbbing from being so closely squashed between them, yet it was so far away from taking her. He tried not to think about it, but she was a sexy woman, even if she acted like a stuck up bitch.

'Can you get at the handle?' he asked.

'Yes, its locked, I think,' she said, pressing herself against him to reach the door handle.

'Okay, maybe the door locks itself. You need to turn the key, it's just below the handle,' he told her.

'No its not, its fallen out on the floor. Damn! I can feel it with my foot. I'll try to reach it. She slid down his body, with her cheek rubbing his cock. He hadn't bothered to put it back in his shorts. To be fair, there wasn't much room between them to do anything much.

'I've got it,' she declared.

Her face was turned sideways, with his cock pressing against it. She had an urge to bite it off. That might give them some extra room!

'Damn! I can't get up. Pull me up out of here,' she told him.

He wasn't a muscular athlete, though in this situation he didn't know his own strength. He pulled her up off the floor, then lowered her down again, letting her slide down his soapy body.

'Okay, put me back on the floor. No! Careful! Oh! Hell! Noooo! Don't do that!' she cried out. 'Stop it!'

'What's the matter? Oh! Have I? Sorry, Mrs Wells!' he apologised, trying to be innocent and sincere.

'Damn! You! I won't be Mrs Wells for long if he finds out. Lift me up, quickly. Just get your thingy out of me!' she stipulated.

Even now she was trying to be detached, unemotional, and sensible. Her voice was giving her away, as it sounded shocked and afraid. That was natural enough, as a boy's cock had slid inside her. He was her son's friend, and she only knew him in passing, when he called around to play computer games.

'Oh! Sorry, Mrs Wells! I can't stop, I'm really sorry about this,' he murmured, as he lifted her up on her toes with his cock.

'No! This can't be happening! Stop it, you're only a boy, you can't do this to me!' she cried out.

'I'm really sorry, Mrs Wells, I can't stop!' he grimaced.

'Stop it! Stop it now!' she trilled, like a bird.

Knowing it was almost impossible for him to hold back, she clung on to him.

'Do it, slowly. Take your time, and don't hurt me,' she told him.

At least he heard that. He wasn't completely out of it. She'd heard from a friend that the husband made animal grunts, was lost to all reason, and didn't hear anything she said. Nancy figured the man didn't want to hear about his wife's needs. It was true after all, as this boy was gone, and in his own world of sex.

Damn the boy! He was slowly pushing up with his penis, entering her deeply, then pulling back. It was so annoying that she would have to wait until he'd finished with her. Being used like this was dreadful. She wasn't getting anything from it at all, just the same as at home with her husband. After the boy had his orgasm, he would shrink enough to pull out, and she would be free.

Damn him! Men were such brutes! They took advantage of women wherever and whenever they could. Sex was overrated, it did nothing for her. The boy had a large penis and it hurt.

He changed the angel of his thrusts, and happened to hit her 'G' spot.

'Oh! What did you do to me? Stop that!' she bleated like a lost sheep.

Reggie ignored the damn woman. She had tried to tell him what to do, not understanding he'd trapped them in the cupboard. She was a stuck up bitch, and he at least was doing what every guy in class wanted to do to her.

'Not that! Not with a boy! You must stop! I'm going to. Oh! Yes! I'm going to orgasm!' she yelped.

'Oh! Yes! Oh! Fuck! More! Keep going, I'm nearly there!' she squealed.

After a couple more strokes hitting the spot, she shuddered. Having never done it standing up before, she nearly collapsed in a sticky heap at his feet. The only thing holding her up was his cock. She thought it was his strong muscular arms, and a moment later it was.

'Good grief!' Nancy mumbled. 'You're still inside me! Didn't you orgasm?' she asked, sounding incredulous.

'No, I wasn't ready,' he said.

'Sorry. You must remove it,' she said.

'You enjoyed yourself, so why can't I?' he asked.

'This isn't right, we can't. I'm a married woman! Please, remove your penis, please!' she said, no longer sounding demanding and imperious.

'No, I'm going to enjoy myself, it's my turn,' he said, and resumed thrusting into her.

She began to pant in time with his thrusts. Trying to say no, or fight him off, was useless. She couldn't fight the strong boy. Verbally she might have, but her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth. In any case, she was speechless. Asking a boy her son's age, to remove his penis from her vagina, had her beat. She felt like laughing, only it would be hysteria, and might not ever stop.

'Oh! God! I'm going to orgasm!' she declared.

She didn't want to orgasm, or admit it to a mere boy. It was happening and she couldn't do a damn thing about it. The declaration just spilled out. Her legs began to tremble.

'Oh! Yes! Oh! My god!' she declared, as an orgasm rolled from her belly throughout her body.

12