Housewife and the Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Enforcing his dominance.
8.3k words
4.68
88.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enforcing his dominance

Reggie quietly entered the house, again waiting for everyone to be out except, Mrs Wells. He could hear a noise in the lounge, no doubt she was cleaning as usual. It seemed that the fastidious woman was always polishing, with no time for anything else. His friend's home was gleaming clean, and show-house tidy. He wondered what she thought of his house when visiting his mother.

There she was on hands and knees, doing something under the television stand. His mother would never bother with that. If there was dust under there it couldn't be seen, so it could stay there, as far as his mother was concerned.

He stood in the doorway watching her bottom wiggle back and forth. She was bent over, bottom up, trying to get at something under the stand. The skirt hem shook from side to side, and was working its way up her thighs. Mrs Wells was presenting such an evocative picture he just stood and stared.

He watched the hem wriggle up her thighs to reveal her bottom and almost gasped out loud. Naughty Mrs Wells, wasn't wearing panties! Everything between her legs was on view, and was so very wonderful. His cock was already stiff, and was notched up on the hardness scale. It was at its biggest and meanest, wanting satisfaction.

***

The last time he visited her house, he told her not to wear panties. She had objected, and told him in no uncertain terms, she would not obey such a dirty order. He reminded her of their agreement, and she told him this was not a part of it. He told her it was, but if she wanted to break their agreement, she would have to face the consequences.

Despite her family being in the house, she capitulated. Slipping her panties off, she handed them over. Everyone was in the dining room, when he pulled her panties from his pocket and wiped his brow. No one noticed, except her. Daggers were dispatch but easily warded off with a devilish smile.

It was then he noticed how excited she became from being teased. Every time he put her into a difficult situation she became aroused, and could hardly resist him. She would try, and find the right words, but he easily overcome her feeble resistance. So this was why she gave in so easily!

She grunted, and he thought it had been him. He quietly stepped toward her on the thick carpet. She was struggling with something, unable to work it free. The woman was concentrating so hard, she didn't sense his presence until his leg touched hers.

'What the hell!' she harshly whispered.

It was too late to pull away from the stand, as he'd loosed his monster, and it touched her between the legs. It rubbed her thigh on its way to hit the spot.

'Nooo! What the devil! No!' she cried out.

Turning her head she couldn't see who it was, as his head was purposely in the middle of her back. A penis was pushing at her lips, and she didn't know who's it was! It was pushing and slipping up her slit, rubbing her clitoris.

'Ohhh! No! Please! No!' she gasped.

Feeling a penis slide between her wet lips, the horrid thought surfaced that she was ready for it. A hard shove and it would be inside her! She struggled, only the strangers body kept her in place, trapped between him and the television. Without due ceremony the penis thrust in, all the way, deeply invading her body. Her head dropped, banging the glass cabinet, only just missing the television.

Whoever it was, got into a steady rhythm, banging away at her, and her head began to bang the television. She was a mess of fear, nerves, and delight. As he sawed over her G spot, intense sensations banged away at her mind. Fireworks were exploding in her head, lighting up her mind, searing away all thoughts, except the one. Nothing existed except a stranger's cock fucking her. Her head came up for an animal like whine. An orgasm stilled her, yet he was still banging away at her body, reaming out her vagina.

Calming down she wondered why he hadn't cum yet. He suddenly kept very still, and she could feel his cock twitching. Shit! A stranger was shooting her full of semen! It was obviously Reggie, but it was exciting thinking it might be someone unknown. A stranger filling her with cum was a delightful fantasy. Just as suddenly as the orgasm hit him, she became stock still, with a second orgasm raging through her body.

'Oh! God!' she whispered.

She dare not ask who it was, that would be too awful. What would Reggie think of her. Not really knowing it was him, she imagined it was a complete stranger filling her up with a gallon of semen. She wasn't wearing panties, and didn't want to leak a stranger's cum all over the carpet.

'You certainly enjoyed that, Mrs Wells,' he whispered.

'Reggie! I didn't know it was you! I should have guessed, you bastard!' she complained. 'You can't keep doing this to me! My nerves are shattered. We agreed you would at least ask me, and not just help yourself to my body.'

'We agreed that you will do as I say. You know that, slave,' he reminded her.

'Yes, master, whatever you say, master, thank you for fucking me, master,' she sarcastically countered.

'No need to be sarcastic, Mrs Wells,' he said, and slapped her bottom.

'I told you before, I'm too old to be spanked, and too old for you,' she complained.

'Be good, or I really will spank you, Mrs Wells. A woman is never too old to be chastised by her lover,' he told her.

'No Reggie. That is one thing I will not tolerate. We are not lovers, we have sex, that's all. Yes, yes, it is satisfying, but we are not in love, just keep that clear, please, Reggie. It will cause all sorts of problems if we think that, but we will not, we will not, understood?' she ranted.

'Yes, Mrs wells, understood. So, that doesn't rule out you being my sex slave then. Better a sex slave than a lover, yes?' he asked.

'Well, I'm not sure about that. I'll have to think that one through,' she said.

'Ouch! Stop that right now!' she shouted, as he slapped her bottom.

'Ouch! What do you think you are doing! Please stop, it hurts,' she protested.

'Ouch! No! You can do this, please, it hurts, please stop,' she lamented.

'Behave and do as you are told, as agreed,' he demanded.

'Ouch! Yes, I will, I agree,' she hissed.

'Ouch! Alright, I'll do as I'm told, I'll call you master, whatever you want,' she said, without much conviction.

'Ouch! I promise, I promise, please!'

'So what do you say?' he asked.

'Yes, master, thank you, master, I'm sorry, master,' she said, sounding hurt and sorry for herself.

It didn't matter that she didn't mean it, as he intended she would eventually. It was an interesting project, seeing if he could break her down, into acting being his sex slave. She was almost ready, though still too argumentative, and sassy. To some extent he preferred her like this. It was fun arguing with an adult and winning.

They were both breathing heavily, slumped on the carpet, making a mess. Eventually they untangled themselves and Mrs Wells took in the mess.

'Quick get a cloth. From the kitchen! It's under the sink and will be damp. No! Don't put anything on it!' she instructed.

***

Having had what he wanted, like most men he left her to clean up the mess. Mrs Wells had returned to being a boring housewife, cleaning and tidying the house.

Next day he returned to her home, only this time she was ready for him.

'No! Reggie, I'm not playing around today. Stop it! Get your hand from there. Please Reggie! I'm not wearing panties, just as you said, you can feel that. Stop it! You've checked enough. Leave me alone, please,' she told him.

His hand was up the skirt gripping her sex. If he carried on like this he would excite her until she couldn't resist, and she didn't want that.

'Hold still, stop squirming,' he told her.

'I've got to change the bedding. You can help me with that if you want,' she told him.

'I've got another butt plug for you. This one looks more comfortable,' he said.

'Please, Reggie, can't we just have normal, sex?' she asked. 'I've never ever done that before. I don't like the thought of it. It will hurt me, and might even tear me inside. You sure you want to take that chance?' Nancy asked, with a quavering voice.

He had her on the run, and they both knew it. All her strength to resist him had evaporated, leaving her feeling weak and vulnerable. He let go of her sex, and put his arms around her, holding on tight. In a firm clinch he kissed her. Kissing should have been avoided at all costs, as it softened her up every time. Without the strength to fight him off, she submitted to him.

***

Nancy imagined being put over his knee, as though for a spanking. He would slap her bottom a few times with hard strokes to tame her. When she was subdued and no longer struggling, he would grease her bottom. The feel of his fingers over her bottom and asshole would be nice, but the intention would be horrible.

He would spread her legs, and push something hard and foreign against her asshole. It would hurt, even though she tried to avoid the pain by relaxing. He was a very considerate boy, but relentless, and eventually the horrible thing would invade her bottom. Once in, it would be impossible to remove without his knowledge, leaving her utterly dependent on a teenage boy.

She would truly be his captive then. Reliant on him to release her bottom, she would have to be obedient, just as he wanted her to be. Becoming reliant on a boy's whims, what would her life be like then?

***

In a breathless voice, she said, 'Reggie, please. Don't do this to me.'

'It's about time you tried it. You never know, you might like it. Another kiss first,' he said.

She was hoping to delay the awful prospect of being buggered, and she did enjoy his smooches. Reggie was blackmailing her, and she agreed to obey him so as to keep her naughty secret. Unfortunately, every time she gave in to him, more material was being added to his blackmail threat. So far she hadn't thought of a way out, and to her dismay, the sex was becoming an enjoyable habit.

Right up until he insisted she insert a butt plug, she felt she had some kind of control of the situation. Now it was all slipping away from her, and her own self-control was unravelling too.

'Please, Reggie, just fuck me. We both like that, don't we. I'll fuck you if you like, please, Reggie!' she encouraged him.

'One more kiss,' he said, and they continued deeply smooching.

He was stroking her pussy, running a finger up her slit, trying to find her clitoris. Usually her slit became sopping wet and her clitoris became prominent, even while denying she wanted him, and while telling him to stop. She really was afraid of having him enter her anus, though that was understandable. She'd actually asked for sex instead of letting him bugger her. That was a first, asking him to fuck her.

Had she got so used to him fucking her, that it was normal, and acceptable? Mrs Wells was an attractive thirty-eight year old woman. Making her suck him off was one way of keeping her in line, and making sure she did as she was told. Buggering her was another. Mrs Wells wasn't obedient by any means, and probably never would be. At least she was keeping her word by trying to do as he asked.

He was trying to learn from the internet how to dominate a woman. Most of it was irrelevant, as she was an older, married woman. It was also difficult because she saw him as being just a kid of eighteen, and not a dominant adult male. He would continue trying, as long as this arrangement lasted.

'Alright, you don't have to take it up your ass. Just get on your knees and suck it, that's all,' he said, switching her onto what he really wanted.

'Yes, master. Thank you, master!' Nancy eagerly said, and quickly got onto her knees.

On her knees, sucking on a boy's cock, was a deplorable position to be in. It was only just preferable to being buggered. Reminding herself it wasn't by choice, it was a necessity to keep the boy quiet, eased her feelings a little. As he instructed, she practised with a banana during the week. It was still difficult without choking, but she was getting there.

She was nearing forty, and an eighteen-year-old had her performing on the end of his cock. She had become his sex object, a crude sex toy. If she thought about it too much, she would become ill, mentally as well as physically. Blocking it all out of her mind was the only way to cope.

Her hand was on his zip, ready to pull out his cock. It was no good delaying the awful task, as he might change his mind, and fuck her ass. Damn! She was thinking in his crude terms, using the nasty words he used.

Maybe she should just give in, and consider herself his sex slave as he wanted her to be. Calling his bluff might work. After all, if she acted as though he owned her, what difference would it make? Damn! It might make her feel humble and insignificant, and knock the fight out of her.

At her age, complying to a teen's every whim would be demeaning. What was she thinking? She was already being humiliated, from what she was doing now.

He couldn't take her home to his parents, and tell them he found her wandering the streets like a stray pet. Her imagination kicked in to conjure a strange and weird fantasy.

***

'Please mom, can I keep it. I'll keep it out of the way in my room, and it can sleep in my bed. The pet-girl won't be any trouble. I'll feed it and look after it, honest, mom,' the boy pleaded.

'You'll have to exercise your pet and house train it. Until then it has to pee outside in the garden. A pet-girl has to be looked after, and has to be sexed regularly, or it will get antsy and misbehave. I don't want you leaving it to your father to satisfy its sexual needs, when you get bored with it. Are you up to that?' his mother asked.

'Sure mom, I'll give it plenty of sex. My friends can come around and play with it too,' he eagerly said.

'Well, maybe. We'll see about that,' his mom said.

She felt a bit funny about the idea of letting his friends have sex with the pet, as after all, it was the same age as her. Seeing those young guys randy over a woman her age, would be disturbing. Especially as the woman had been a friend and neighbour, until he trained her to be his pet-girl.

Reggie was dressing his pet in revealing clothes, and it wasn't allowed to wear panties. That too left her feeling uncomfortable.

What if they barged into her home looking for sex, and mistook her for the pet-girl? A gang of rampant young guys would act first, and think later. His mom shook her head of the thought, needing to calm down. Looking the pet over, she wondered if allowing his friends to help look after the pet was a good idea.

*

The pet-girl was tidying up Reggie's room while he was out. She heard his friends troop into the house, and sighed.

'Not again! They've been around twice this week,' Nancy heavily sighed.

'Err, I think you should ask Reggie . . . Oh! Carl! You're poking me with your penis! Be careful, it might slip in. Oooo! Yes!' Reggie's pet was breathing heavily and finding it difficult to say anything.

The pet slumped over Reggie's bed after a deep orgasm. The boy had wandered in with his friends and just helped himself to her sex. Looking over her shoulder, she watched another boy unzip his jeans, and pull his cock out.

'Oh! No! Boy's, you can't, err, you can't just, do it to me. You should ask first,' the pet complained.

As nothing more than a trained pet-girl, there was nothing she could do. These boy's didn't own her, but they were her master's friends. She could do nothing but automatically respond to them, as she had been trained to do.

'Okay, Mrs Wells, may we fuck you, please?' Freddy asked, as his cock slid into her sopping wet vagina.

'Oh! Yes! Oh! No!' she alternately pleaded, from knowing they were all going to take her.

She would be sore for awhile afterwards, but they were decent enough not to bugger her. Perhaps a couple of them would be interested in a blowjob, as that would help her poor vagina. Though, the thought of all that semen shooting up inside her was exciting.

*

Daren's mom didn't like the idea of his friends dropping by to keep the pet-girl happy, as the sheets would have to be changed every time they visited. Having her husband service it, was an even worse idea.

'Alright, keep the pet, but you must look after it properly,' she agreed.

'Yes, mom, I'll feed it, and take it to the bathroom, and give it plenty of sex, I promise,' Reggie told his mother.

'Make sure you do. You've trained it to need sex twice a day, so make sure you service it before school, and when you get home,' his mom lectured him. 'I don't want it getting horny and escaping the house, to mate around the neighbourhood.'

Nancy kept her eyes down, too embarrassed to look at the woman, who was once her friend, and neighbour. Trained to be a lowly pet-girl, she no longer counted for much. It was especially humiliating when the son talked about bringing his friends over, to have sex with her. What must her friend think of her, now that she was the son's lowly sex pet?

***

Nancy pushed the weird fantasy away, locking it in the dark depths of her mind. Her body wasn't so easily dealt with, as she was now fired up, ready for sex. She pulled on the zip. Her hand went into his jeans, and pulled out a stiff cock. There wasn't a look of distaste on her face, as she'd seen it before, and it had been inside her down there.

Mrs Wells was obviously disappointed, and he wondered why. Maybe the internet was wrong about this. He thought all married women would willingly do this, and practiced it whenever they didn't feel like full sex.

At eighteen he considered himself lucky to have a beautiful MILF gripping his cock. As for fucking her, that was pure magic. It had been an accident finding her in the utility cupboard. Seeing her cute ass upturned, and wriggling around, was mesmerising. He pulled the door shut on them, so they were tightly stuck together in that small cupboard.

He'd thought it a wonderful opportunity to rub himself up against her bottom. When it turned into an opportunity to fuck her, he just had to do it. He wasn't sure if she had wanted him to, or he'd forced her. That question was answered later, in a motel room. He found she became so aroused, sex couldn't be resisted, like in the cupboard, and the motel bed.

From then on, he had her where he wanted her. Nearly. She had to do as she was told, or he would tell his friends what happened, and that would get back to her husband. The only thing was, that the threat could only be used once. He thought he wanted her to completely capitulate, and so he was working toward that day.

Reggie watched her lips pucker up, making a perfect 'O' shape. A little closer, then she pulled away. Her breathing was coming in little gasps. A decision was made, and with determination she kissed the head of his penis. The tight expression on her face revealed this was considered a better alternative to being buggered.

The first tentative kiss was followed by another. Her face began to relax as it was decided this wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Opening her lips, she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. It was only between her lips for a moment, but she had achieved it.

'I'm going to put my hands behind your head, and guide you,' Reggie said.

He had to, as the tension was killing him. Watching her hesitate, then do it, then pull back, was great, yet too much to handle.

'No! I'll do it in my own good time,' she admonished him. 'I can do it, I will,' she resolutely said.

He could see her willing herself on. The woman was strange. From not wanting to suck him off, to being determined to do it, was barely ten minutes. It had been the same in the cupboard. She went from trying to stop him getting too close, to encouraging him to fuck harder and faster.