Housewife Bimbo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've done very well, lovely bimbo. Candy is such a sweet delight. Here's your reward for being such an obedient little slut," Tommy whispered in her ear.

"Oh! Sir! What are you doing? That is so good!" she yelped.

She felt so tight, gripping his cock, pushing back on him, as he buried deep into her vagina.

Florence was overwhelmed by arousal, unable to hide from her bodies reaction. She too was experiencing a young guys cock penetrating her, taking her, driving hard into her mind and body. She let the bimbo speak and act for her.

"Do you like that, slut?" Tommy groaned.

"Yes! Candy wants more, do me more, sir," she whimpered.

Reaching in all the way he pulled back, with her vagina holding on, gripping his cock tight.

"Candy doesn't want your cock to leave, sir. Candy wants more, please, sir!" she wailed.

Tommy drove home, pushing and pulling on her hips with both hands and heaving with his legs. He penetrated deeply into her body, fucking her for dear life. Her enthusiasm spurred him on. He held on, wanting it to last forever.

"Oh! Sir! Candy is exploding!" she yelled.

No longer able to hold on, he spurted his load deep into her. His legs juddered as he cum, great streams of sperm rippling from the tiny eye of his cock.

Florence collapsed over the desk, wasted, unable to move. The bimbo recovered first. She was strong and in charge, no longer prepared to have her fun interrupted by the voice. She was bubbly and beautiful. She was full of life. Wanted more of everything the world had to offer.

"Sir! That was wonderful. What happened?" she asked, with bubbly enthusiasm.

"You had an orgasm," Tommy smiled.

No-one was that stupid. The hypnotic influence was far too strong to be from a one off session. She must have been hypnotised over many months. It must be something she wanted, otherwise she would have fought it, and broken free.

He knew that much, from what he had learnt from Uncle James. The question he faced now, was what to do with her.

"Like, wow! Can sir give Candy another scrummy orgasm, please?" she giggled.

Perhaps he could pass her on to someone else, just as Jack had dumped her with him. He didn't want to be around when she came out of this state. Uncle James had warned him about the legal issues. A subject could claim in court they had no control whatsoever, despite the research showing otherwise.

"Not now. I'm not ready," he murmured.

Florence didn't care what the bimbo wanted. This young guy had fuck her! The shame of it hammered home painful nails of guilt into her mind. She let go, not caring what the bimbo did or said.

"Oh! Please! Candy would love another one just like that," she burbled, in a girly voice.

The sound of raised voices in the pool room, penetrated his thoughts. If she wanted more, that might be the solution. They could certainly take care of a stupid bimbo.

"Get dressed, Candy," he firmly told her.

"Can't you train me some more. It's fun! Candy likes doing as she's told," she giggled.

He tried not to look at her cute bottom wiggling, as she made a straight legged bend, while delving into the filling cabinet. She pulled on the dress, forgetting about her panties.

She pouted at him, wrinkling her face up in disappointment, when he took hold of her hand, and opened the office door.

Florence whooped with joy, encouraging the bimbo to go with him, not that she was listening. Being sent home where she would be safe was paramount. It would take time to recover, but left alone with the bimbo she could take back control.

"Hi guys, had a good game?" Tommy asked.

There were four of the gang, standing around looking as though he had interrupted an argument. They never caused trouble here, knowing his father had enough muscle to ban them, and make it stick. Even though he was away, and the dorky son was left in charge, they kept to the rules.

As one they turned toward Florence.

They were looking at her like hungry wolves, ready to pounce on the prey. She was the intended prey, with only the bimbo to defend her. They could easily outwit the stupid bimbo, and it was her body they wanted.

She was a mature married woman, and so they should treat her with respect. With her experience and education she could put them in their place. The right word or two to put them down, or even threatening them would be possible. Instead she was in great danger from this pack of hungry wolves. She was in such a panic she couldn't control her own racing thoughts, let alone the bimbos dim-witted ideas.

The bimbo would giggle and be dazzled by them. They would soon be taking her, one after another. She desperately tried again to get through to the bimbo. Please! Don't leave me here! Please help me, please! Don't let them take me, Florence whimpered.