Housewife Gets a Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
Kate's encounter with Endo changed her forever.
5.3k words
4.43
76.2k
118

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krista16
Krista16
487 Followers

I've had some awesome and kind feedback on Part 1 therefore I felt obligated to continue the story. Thank you very much!!

***

A month had passed since Kate's unexpected encounter with Endo, the Japanese massage therapist who seduced the Milf housewife. Kate had spent the days since her erotic massage filled with guilt. Guilt for cheating on her hardworking husband, being close to not collecting Josh and Aria from school on time and the possibility of pregnancy as a result of leaving the massage hut with a dripping cum filled pussy.

Kate replayed the sex session over and over again in her head, remembering the pleasure Endo had given her that afternoon. She remembered seeing her husband return from work later that evening and trying to hide her guilt and falsely informing Mark that she didn't get her shopping due to feeling unwell after taking the kids to school that morning. She remembered trying to get as much of the semen out of her vagina as possible that afternoon. Fortunately it seemed to work and she didn't experience any pregnancy symptoms in the following weeks.

Since that day, Kate hadn't visited the Morrisons supermarket again. She was scared of being constantly reminded of her betrayal and potentially being seen by Endo and seduced for a second time. The truth was that her experience was wonderful and it gave her far more sexual enjoyment than what she had ever got with Mark.

It was another sunny July morning in the Midlands of England. Kate had just dropped the kids off at school and was heading to Tesco for the weekly shopping. She was now trying to move on from her experience last month and attempting to be the best wife and mother she could be.

As she pulled into the car park, the supermarket was being evacuated. Store assistants were outside ushering people away. Kate knew she would need to shop elsewhere but the next nearest supermarket was Morrison's.

'I'll just have to go'. She muttered to herself.

Kate arrived at Morrisons, immediately noticing the massage hut on the far side of the car park. Her heart sank. She parked as far away from the hut as possible and walked with some pace towards the entrance whilst being very vigilant.

Her look today was far more conservative than that memorable day a month earlier. Today she wore a black blouse, covering her large breasts and blue tight jeans. 'If he is about, surely he won't recognise me anyway?' Kate thought.

Kate made it inside the shop. With no sign of Endo, to her relief, she managed to finish her shop and pay at the till within 30 minutes. 'Right, I just need to get out of here and get the kids from school!' she urged herself. Again, as Kate left the store, she scanned the car park for the Japanese masseur. The hut door was closed like it was when she arrived.

A thought crossed her mind. 'Was he having his way with another married woman in there right now?'

Kate didn't care, she just wanted to get out of there. After she had loaded the car boot and open the driver's side door, she noticed a piece of paper attached to her windscreen wiper, flapping in the breeze.

Kate lifted the wiper to release the paper. She unfolded it, expecting to see some sort of advertisement or parking ticket but it was neither.

'Come over to hut. A free Japanese massage again for you' the note read.

Kate was startled. In a panic, she let the note fall from her hands, quickly entered her car and drove out of the car park as fast as she could.

'How did he know I was there?' she thought as she made her way to the kids school. Somehow Kate managed to remove all thought of Endo and the note from her mind. She collected the kids in good time and arrived home to see Mark's Range Rover parked on the driveway.

'Hey Mark, I'm home! You're early?' she questioned. Mark emerged from the kitchen. They embraced for a few seconds, Mark broke it off with a kiss and a guilty look.

'I finished early to cook dinner tonight. I know how hard you work and I want you to know that we appreciate you and love you so so much' he said with a troubled look. 'What is it?' Kate asked.

'Work want me to go away to Madrid on Wednesday until Sunday'. He admitted. 'Mark, I look after the kids all week and at least when you're here at weekends, we both can share the responsibility!' Kate responded.

'I'm sorry Kate. The company have wanted to expand into Europe and this might just be the foothold we need to do just that. I will take tomorrow off and spend time with you before my flight Wednesday morning. After we've dropped the kids off, I'll take you for breakfast and we'll go for a drive in the Peak District. My mum will get the kids from school so we can have a meal in a nice pub and we'll be home that evening'. Kate was tempted to interrupt with anger but held her tongue. She didn't want to have an argument before her husband left.

'Ok, but they can't expect you to travel like this at such short notice.' She pleaded. 'I know, I know, I promise after this trip I'll refuse to go on any more at last minute' replied Mark.

Mark cooked a delicious Indian curry that night. As he had promised, the married couple spent the day together driving around the Peak District, visiting several towns, shopping for new furniture and stopping for lunch.

Mark also arranged for his parents to collect Josh and Aria from school, allowing more time for him and Kate to have a longer day together.

Kate tried to hide her disappointment throughout the day but at times she struggled. From her perspective, Mark either didn't seem to notice or he was just very determined to make the day as positive as possible before the trip.

Despite her disappointment that her husband was leaving for a few days, Kate thoroughly enjoyed spending day with Mark but her own guilt of what took place weeks earlier haunted her still.

The next morning, Kate reluctantly helped Mark pack for the trip, ironing his suits and ensured he had his toiletries ready. Luckily the kids had stayed at their grandparents the night before and Kate wouldn't need to drop them off at school.

'Look Kate, I'm really sorry about this. When I get back we'll go out again for the day, or we could have a weekend in the lakes? I'm sure both our parents wouldn't mind looking after the kids for us?' Mark said, trying to comfort his wife at the front door.

'Yeah, I suppose we could', Kate responded with a sad tone. 'Just make sure you let me know when you've got there and how you are', she demanded.

'Yes of course I'll be updating you regularly' mark replied holding his wife at her hips.

'Also, I have a surprise for you' he revealed.

'Surprise?' asked Kate.

'Yeah, just something I think you need'. Mark responded with a smile.

'When do I get to find out when this surprise is?' asked Kate with a playful but curious tone.

'I've left an envelope on the bed, open it when you get the chance' Mark instructed before kissing his wife full on the lips and giving her a tight hug.

Although Kate was about to say goodbye to her husband for a few days, the kiss, the hug and the full day she spent with her husband yesterday did lift her spirits. She loved her husband deeply.

Mark gave her a final kiss before proceeding down the driveway, waving to his wife and disappearing into the waiting taxi. Kate waved him goodbye from the front door, blowing kisses as the taxi drove away.

Now with an empty house, Kate felt alone but knowing the kids would be returning from school later on gave her comfort. She went upstairs noticing the envelope Mark had left for her in the bed. She decided to carry out some chores and shower before opening the envelope later that morning.

After hoovering of the stairs and landing, a spray and polish of the bedtoom she took a shower. Once dried she made her way from the en suite bathroom into the marital bedroom wearing only a black thin gown tied from the front. This was one of the gowns she would wear to surprise Mark whenever she needed to turn her man on. The gown was barely big enough for her. It barely covered her large 36D breasts and fell only as far as her upper thigh.

Kate climbed onto the bed, rested her head on the large pillows and snatched the envelope as she got comfy. There were two pieces of paper. The first read:

'To Kate my darling wife and the love of my life. You're the best wife and mother anyone could ask for and I promise to take care of you more often from now on. I hope you enjoy the massage. You deserve it. I love you with all my heart. Mark.'

Kate became emotional with the words from her husband. Tears fell down her face.

Then she opened the second piece of paper. It was an email sent to Mark. The subject of the email was 'Massage booking'. The body of the email read 'Your hour long massage has been booked. Please ensure you are home for the time specified on this booking. Your massage therapist will arrive 5 minutes before the hour. Enjoy! The JMS.'

Below the times were confirmed. The date shown for the booking was today's date and the time of booking was 9pm.

'How silly is he!' Kate shouted to herself. Kate knew she would be putting the kids to bed around that time. The time of the booking was far from ideal. 'Mark clearly hasn't thought this through' she though to herself.

On the other hand, a firm professional massage might have been what Kate needed but flashbacks of her massage in Endo's hut did come and go when she read the contents of the envelope.

'This will be a sensible and professional massage. Not like the one I had last month' she thought to herself.

But the thought of that day did cause a little wetness in Kate's pussy. Acting subconsciously, she had untied her gown, exposing her breasts. She rubbed her own nipples, remembering how Endo had manipulated her with his fingers and palms. She then proceeded to explore the wetness of her pussy.

Kate tried to think of Mark and their intimate times together but still the thought of Endo's massage and the sex session that followed lingered.

As she ran a finger up and down her labia she remembered the way Endo had first made contact with her pussy. At the time, she was shocked and appalled by his behaviour but now there was a part of her that was glad that she had given in to Endo's advances. She pleasure she received that day was incredible and another part of her wanted to experience that again.

She continued playing with herself for 10 minutes before inserting a finger into her soppy pussy. Like Endo had done, she started to furiously and aggressively finger herself. She thought about the furious fucking he gave her when she was on her back and when she took control and rode the 8 inch thick cock with her large breasts bouncing and swaying. She remembered how Endo had regained control by lifting Kate slightly so he could pump her from below, creating the slapping sound against her curvy ass. It was sexual heaven but the strangest thing about it all was that Endo wasn't attractive in the slightest. He was a much older man and very short but possessed a long meaty manhood.

Kate kept fingering, bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm until finally she burst with her juices flying out of her and onto the bed. For a while Kate lay there until she came to her senses and stripped the bed, replacing the duvet that was covered in her juices.

A couple of hours later, after freshening up she sent a text to Mark, asking if he'd landed in Madrid, what he planned to do with himself tonight and thanking him for the massage booking. She also berated him on the same message on why he thought it was a good idea to book it late on a school night. Knowing he may still be in the air she didn't expect an instant reply.

Still wearing only her small gown she continued carrying out other chores around the house, ensuring the rooms where clean and tidy for when the kids got home. She then changed to go out and collect the kids.

Once the kids were home, Kate ensured they started their homework before playing on games on her iPad. Whilst they worked she prepared the dinner and also the kids packed lunches for tomorrow.

She was looking forward to the upcoming massage and knew the kids needed to be in bed before the therapist arrived. She got them showered and ready for bed by 8.15. She tucked then into bed and read a story until both Josh and Aria were asleep.

She then changed into her summer pjamas, poured a glass of wine and waited in the kitchen checking her phone. Mark still hadn't responded to her text. She opened her flight scanner app and found that his flight had safely landed in Madrid airport. 'Why hasn't he responded?' she thought.

Once the first glass of wine was finished, she poured another. She then sent Mark another text to make it known she wasn't happy about him not letting her know the flight had arrived safely. She had almost finished the second glass when the door bell rang.

Kate answered the door with a 'hi' and was greeted by a young pretty ginger haired girl.

'Hi, are you Kate?' she asked.

'Yes, are you here for the massage?' Kate responded.

'Yeah, sorry i'm early, my name is Carly', the slim ginger girl responded.

'It's ok Carly, come in' Kate offered.

'I just need to get the massage table out if the van', Carly explained.

'Ok, I will leave the door open for you, just close it when you come back'

'Will do' Carly responded.

Once Carly returned, Kate led her upstairs to the marital bedroom to setup the table. She recommended they massage in there as it was one of the bigger rooms in the house.

'I've put the kids to bed in the next room so we will have to be quiet. Once they're awake, there's no getting them back to sleep.' Kate explained while Carly was setting the massage table.

'Yes don't worry, there won't be any noise. I sometimes play relaxing music but it's not always necessary', Carly replied.

Carly set the table and then started unpacking different bottles of oil from her bag.

'Can I just use your loo?' Carly asked.

'Yes sure, I will be ready when you're back. Do you want me to take my top off?' asked Kate.

'Yes, it's important that I have access to your back but you can wear a bra' Carly replied with a friendly rone as she made her way out of the room and onto the landing.

While Carly was in the bathroom, Kate took off her pajama top and put on a bra. Leaving only that and her pajama shorts on. When she heard the toilet flush and Carly using the sink, she climbed onto the massage table and lay on her front.

Carly soon emerged from the bathroom and returned to the bedroom to the waiting Kate.

'Oh I forgot to mention. I will be performing the first half of the massage up to 9.30 and my colleague will arrive to finish it. He specialises in massaging the legs and thighs. I will focus your back and shoulders'. Carly explained.

'Oh ok' replied Kate. 'I suppose it is late for a massage so at least you can leave and get home'. She continued.

'Yeah, usually I do the full massage but my colleague kindly offered to do the second half for me tonight' replied Carly.

Carly began by dripping oil onto Kate's back and gently rub in the oil before becoming more and more firm.

'That's amazing' Kate exclaimed as Carly massaged the bottom of Kate's spine.

'Glad you like it. It'll make you feel on top of the world for the next few days'. Carly replied as she applied more pressure to Kate's lower back.

'Mmmm, good' purred Kate.

Kate was enjoying the massage. 'How long have you been doing this' she asked.

'Only 12 months. I graduated from Nottingham University 2 years ago and took a gap year. I visited all of Asia and ended up learning about massaging and yoga. Then when I came back an agency took me on.' Carly explained.

They engaged in general chat during the massage. Carly later asked Kate about family life and her kids and Kate asked Carly about her career ambitions and where she saw herself.

'Well, you've certainly managed to become a great masseuse. This is amazing' Kate complimented as Carly massaged the back of her neck.

'Ok I'll do your arms then it'll be close to half past. I'll let my colleague in on my way out if that's ok? It will save you having to get up and go downstairs?' Carly asked.

'Yeah sure. won't you need your massage table?' Kate replied.

'No, my colleague will use it', replied Carly as she applied oil to Kate's arms.

After a few minutes, Carly announced her departure. 'Ok my colleague has just text. He is outside. I hope you enjoy the rest of the massage'.

'Ok Carly, thanks, just ask your colleague to close the door on their way in' Kate requested from the massage table.

'Will do' Carly answered as she collected her bag and made her way out of the bedroom.

Kate could hear Carly open the front door. 'She seemed in a hurry to leave' Kate thought to herself.

Kate lifted herself up from the table while she waited. She checked her phone and still there were no messages from Mark. 'Why hasn't he text me' she uttered to herself.

She could just about hear Carly talking to her colleague outside on the driveway. 'Thanks so much for covering for me, she's upstairs and I've done her back, shoulders and arms' she heard her say. A few seconds later, Kate heard the front door close.

'Hi, come on up' said Kate, who was still on the massage table lying on her belly. She then heard footsteps coming up the stairs and she began to wonder whether she should have gone down to check the door was locked but then remembered that Carly did insist she remained on the massage bed. What happened next gave her a shock like no other.

'Ahhh Kate how are you?' Said a familiar voice from the doorway. Endo entered the bedroom and approached a gobsmacked Kate on the massage table.

'Oh my god, no' she uttered in horror as she rose from the table. 'You can't be here, this is my home'.

'This is a free massage, your husband arranged it. I spoke with him.' Endo claimed, trying to calm Kate down.

'What? You spoke to Mark? When?' Kate asked, still in shock.

'I speak with your husband two weeks ago. Your driving license fell out of your bag at your first massage. I told him you had dropped it in car park and I told him about my service and free Japanese massage. He said you needed Japanese massage.' Endo explained.

Kate was almost speechless. She hadn't noticed her missing driving license until Mark had given it to her two weeks ago, after Endo had returned it. 'That's why it was missing' she realised.

But still, the man who had seduced her and lured her into adultery was now in her home, and more precisely in the marital bedroom while her kids slept in the next room.

'Look, this still isn't a good idea. My husband has no idea wha...' before Kate could finish, Endo interrupted her. 'Trust me, trust me, you're husband is away. He told me.'

'What? He knew he was fucking going away 2 weeks ago?' Kate asked, now a further revelation had emerged.

'Yes, yes, he asked for a female to take care of you but Carly had to go so I am going to finish this massage for you now.'

Endo gently eased Kate back down onto the massage table. She was now lying on her back. The shock and revelation of the last 60 seconds left her speechless and unable to object to Endo continuing the massage. Endo then kneeled down to obtain an oil bottle from the bag left by Carly.

Kate, although not making physical effort to end the massage and make Endo leave, still had concerns. 'After what happened, this isn't good, it's completely wrong. You shouldn't be here.' Kate claimed, still lying on the table.

'Trust me, last time you like the massage' Endo replied as he rose off his knees to the side of the table.

'Yes I know I did, but it was wrong, so wrong'. Kate argued.

'Noooo Japanese massage is like this' Endo replied as he began to pour oil into Kate's legs.

Krista16
Krista16
487 Followers
12