Housewife Hoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bendrik
bendrik
9 Followers

I can't help but feel even more turned on. Luke withdraws his cock from my backside and lets go of my waist. I drop to my knees and crawl over to where Mark has cum on the floor in front of Tracey. Once again I lap at the sticky puddle, fingering and diddling myself as I drink.

Finally, Matthew, covered in sweat, begins to loudly pant and grunt. He speeds up his fucking, and with one, mighty shove, he forces his dick as far as he can into his little girl's cunt. He holds it there, pressing hard against her ass for ages, as he fires rope after rope of boiling hot sperm into her belly. She sobs and cries, crumpled and pathetic beneath him.

After a moment he pulls his cock out of Tracey and stands up, dumping her on the floor.

"Fuck yeah," he grunts. "I feel like going bowling."

"Yeah, cool!" the boys chorus.

They quickly dress and head towards the door.

"You two bitches stay here and clean up."

The door slams.

I flip Tracey over and dive between her legs. Matthew's sperm is oozing out of her. Tracey moans and whimpers as I work her burning pussy lips with my tongue. I have to get all the cum, I'm just so hungry for it. When I've licked it all up, I climb onto my daughter and kiss her deeply, sharing daddy's jizm with her. She kisses me back, dipping her tongue into my mouth to get her helping of yummy, salty cum.

Finally satiated, we lie on the floor together for a moment to recover. We musn't rest too long, though. If the dishes are not done, and whatever mess cleaned up before the men get home, there will be punishment.

"How lucky we are to have such good, strong men to keep us in line," I say, half to Tracey, half to myself. "I can't imagine life without them!"

bendrik
bendrik
9 Followers
12