Housewife Hookups Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

o Participants are not to contact Jane or Steven for additional sex sessions, unless invited.

o Jane agrees to keep Steven updated on all sex activities, preferably in real time.

o Jane agrees to keep a tally of all orgasms given and received.

o Steven agrees to not be present for sex activities between Jane and a participant.

o By prior agreement and with the consent of a participant, sex activities may be video recorded or pictures taken.

o Any video material or pictures produced will remain private property and will not be made available to third parties (including participants). When consenting to be video recorded or photographed, participants must be made aware of, and agree to this provision.

o Steven agrees to fuck Jane as soon as practicable after Jane's sex activities with the participant have been completed.

o Participants are to sign a form agreeing in total to their role and responsibilities as outlined.

The next evening we made our online profiles. We specified what we are after. Any trepidation that my wife may have felt about her desirability were soon dispelled. Within hours we had numerous responses and we soon discovered that a key part of our new pastime together was to actively filter out responses. The majority or responses, at least initially, were from overseas men from various countries with no intention of meeting, who unfortunately had not read the part of the profile specifying that we wanted local men for real time action and not cam to cam or cybersex. In among the Australian responses, there were only a few that we both agreed showed promise. Many were too pushy, couldn't really communicate politely online, or like their overseas counterparts were not willing and/or able to meet in person. A couple of potential participants were into "humiliating the cuckold", but this was not what it was about for us. After some brief chatting we narrowed our first pool of participants down to three: Jake who was a 29 year old private security guard, Richard who was a 48 year old high school teacher, and Jeremy who was a 38 year old lawyer. All three claimed that they were super attracted to married woman and it was all made even better that they would not have to sneak around behind a husband's back. Unknown to us at the time, a sort of ritual was born then and there where kept initially three, and then five suitors short-listed and when one had been utilised or fallen by the wayside, we would canvass for a replacement. Thus, always having a stranger's cock potentially at the ready to penetrate my wife.

We gave them the password to our private galleries, and they were suitably impressed by my wife's tits, not unexpectedly making all the right lurid comments. My wife too was suitably impressed by the pictures of their bodies, and while never having a thing for really big cocks (to my knowledge!), she was clearly impressed by the above average size of Jake. Now that we had our initial three participants, it was time for us to gauge their availability for an initial meeting with us and prove to us that they weren't just going to be strangers behind a keyboard, and also their availability for the sex itself. It was Monday and with our timetables we narrowed down Wednesday or Thursday for a lunch time meeting in a coffee shop and Friday between 10:00 and 2:00 for sex. Jane informed me mischievously that she had been shopping online and was updating her toy and lingerie collection as she had new priorities, and informed me that they should be here by Friday. From our short list of participants I had Jane choose who should be contacted first. She choose Jake, but unfortunately as he lived interstate, he was not going to be available at short notice.

Next we contacted Richard who we knew was more or less local. Richard had given the best response to the question she asked potential participants about eating pussy, to which he responded "Definitely and I keep going until my jaws ache". After some checking, he got back to us and said he was available. We arranged to meet for lunch and at a coffee shop in Broadbeach. We stressed that there was no guarantee of sex with my wife until we all met casually first and he was understanding of this. Now that we had our first pool of participants we temporarily switch off the profiles. We contacted Jeremy and put him on hold so to speak. Both of us were of course extremely nervous virtually the whole time leading up to meeting Richard, our first participant for coffee. When I was at work, Jane sent me a text saying that her mail order had arrived. I tried to coax out of her exactly what she had bought, but she insisted they would be a surprise and that I could see them in photos. I must have walked around the office with an erect cock the whole day and it was a wonder that I could concentrate on any work at all, as I continuously thought about what would be happening later in the week.

As we became more practiced and confident over time, the outright nervousness subsided, but the thrill of anticipation always remained. Jane joined me for lunch on the Wednesday and very soon after Richard arrived. She was wearing a blouse that clearly showed her beautiful cleavage, but not too much. Her face was made up immaculately, and the slacks that she wore fitted nicely. The good thing was that he was just how he looked in his profile. He was of average build, and he too was clearly nervous, but a lot less so than us. He knew it was our first time, although he had met a couple of wives before for sex. We made small talk, and towards the end of lunch I engineered the conversation to Friday and we all agreed that we wanted it to happen. With that Jane produced the form "Roles and Responsibilities of a Participant" that he signed with much mirth. We had already explained the rules to him online and told him he would have to sign the appropriate paperwork!

That evening Jane and I fucked vigorously, thoroughly spurred on by knowledge of the escapade arranged for Friday. When Friday morning came around, the first thing I said to my wife, who had gotten up early, was to make sure her phone was charged to which she giggled. She had already showered and was obviously eager to get the kids out of the house and a stranger's cock into her cunt. She sent me a text which I got just after I got to work, thanking me for letting her do this and telling me how hot and wet she already was. I was thankful that I had a private office to myself and would be able to read the messages and view any pictures. I honestly didn't know how I wouldn't cum.

At 9:30 on the dot she send me another message which just simply proclaimed "He's here." Amazingly at 9:45, she sent me a picture, she was lying on our bed and holding the phone near her face. It was a photo of Richard, between her thighs eating her pussy. The message that accompanied it was simply, "We wasted no time, he has already eating me out and made me cum." Another text message came soon alerting me that both Jane and Richard would be taking photos and sending texts to me so I was kept fully update, quickly followed by a teasing message, "Excuse me for a few minutes, I need to suck Richard's cock."

A series of pictures came through over about ten minutes which showed my wife slobbering on Richard's shaft. Richard was holding the phone and in the last one she was staring with unbridled lust directly into the camera. A text came through from Richard telling me that my wife had promised to thoroughly drain his balls before he left. There was a pause for a more prolonged period until another text came through via Jane, "Sorry for the delay, it was a bit hard sending a message as Richard has been fucking me hard from behind with no condom. He has cum inside me. Just resting for a few minutes before I suck his cock upright again, creampie pictures to follow. I didn't have long to wait before a series of up close photos of my wife's freshly fucked cunt arrived with the accompanying comment "Jizzed to perfection LOL".

Richard dutifully left at the designated time after having spent four hours with my wife. I received numerous pictures and ribald texts during that time. Pictures taken by Jane as Richard had his head buried between her thighs, eating the cum out of her pussy. Pictures taken by Richard as he fucked her from behind. Pictures taken by Jane as she lay on her back and Richard fucked her. Pictures taken by Richard of Jane riding him. My balls were aching and I had fought off the urge to go into the toilet and jerk-off, but I wanted to save the load or more correctly loads for my wife. Jane sent some messages soon after Richard left saying that she had cum seven times and he had cum four, and that she would fill me on the details when I got home and we were alone. When I got home I was desperate to know all the details obviously, and the minutes ticked by so slowly until the kids went to bed. When we went into our bedroom, the first thing Jane said was simply, "It was beyond words, I still have butterflies in my tummy and pussy and tits are still tingling. It appears the more sex I have the more I want. You must be nearly exploding having seen all those pictures and comments. Fuck me now however you like, and then I'll tell you everything after."

I was relieved at this, told my wife to get on all fours and I fucked her from behind. I didn't last long, but unsurprisingly the amount of sperm that I deposited in my wife's cunt was huge. It flooded more than dribbled out of her cunt as I withdrew my softening cock. As we cuddled and I reveled in such a much needed release, Jane filled me in on the details. The first thing she said that everything had lived up to her expectations. She felt so confident and so desired and that she had come to realise that if she had just simply gone behind my back, it would not have been same.

"I love you more and want you more for encouraging me and for actively being involved in this. I know it is strange, but I think you'll agree. It has bought us closer... "

12