Housewife, Mother & Slut

Story Info
Mom becomes her son's office slut.
5.4k words
4.57
1.35M
1.4k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,020 Followers

While getting settled into my new office, the man from Human Resources came over to congratulate me on the promotion, along with offering me a friendly handshake. It was the moment my life changed forever.

"It's nice to see some fresh faces in charge," the man said. "I've heard great things about you. And I also saw that Sandra was recently hired back and will work for you. What a treat."

There was a sly grin on the man's face and I didn't know how to respond. If I hadn't known any better, I would have thought this asshole made a suggestive remark about my mother, not knowing that I'm Sandra's son.

Let me explain: My mother spent her entire adult life working as a paralegal for different firms and companies. She paid for my education and pulled a lot of strings to get me this job. After a few years of working here, I got promoted to a managerial position.

Mom had been working in a different department, until sadly, that department was closed a few months ago. As fate should have it, they rehired her in my department.

And she'd be working under me.

We agreed to keep our mother/son relationship a secret. The last thing we needed was to be on the receiving end of jokes because I've become my mother's boss. Only now, it seemed like I was getting a little too much information.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I've heard that Sandra is a hard worker."

He kept grinning, "Oh yeah. She's a hard worker. She's also smart, funny, and a great cocksucker."

"Very funny," I replied. "Are you trying to get me to flirt with her?"

He smiled and turned to walk away. "That's up to you. But when she's under your desk, sucking you off, just remember this conversation."

"Wait," I replied, stopping him. "Are you serious? I mean, that still goes on in the workplace these days?"

"It's not against the rules if no one knows. Catch my drift?"

"And you've seen this happen with her? Or is it something you've heard?"

"Both, actually," he said. "I'm friends with her previous boss. Once in a while, I've caught glimpses of Sandra on her knees. I've heard positive things. Who knows, maybe if you play your cards right, she'll be your office slut, too."

"Yeah, I guess so."

If only he knew...

***

My head was spinning the next morning as my mother prepared for the first day as my paralegal. All I could think about was the man from Human resources, was he serious, or making a joke? Did my prim and proper mother do that in the office? Worst of all, was she doing that while previously married to dad?

"How exciting," mom said, striking different poses for me. "What do you think of my new outfit?"

She kept modeling different poses while standing in front of her bedroom mirror. As usual, her outfit was both classy and sexy at the same time. It hugged her body and showed off her curves where they needed to be shown.

"You look amazing," I replied.

"I know. I'm warming up to the idea of us working together. A lot of my friends say their kids move out and they rarely hear from them again. So I think it's great that we can spend so much time together."

"Yeah, well it's going to be an interesting day," I replied with a forced smile. "It hasn't fully sunk in yet, to be honest."

She winked. "Give it time. And you better not abuse your powers, either. Believe me, you might be my new boss in the workplace, but I'll always be the boss at home."

"You're right."

"What's the matter?" she asked, seeing through my discomfort. "Are you having second thoughts about this?"

"No, it's not that. It's just, never mind, it's nothing."

She put her hands on her hips. "Tell me, what is it?"

I took a deep breath. "Fine, do you know a guy named Dave from Human Resources?"

"Sure I do. Why?"

"He doesn't know that I'm your son, so he started telling me personal things. You know, about you and the previous boss."

Mom froze for a few seconds. There was no mistaking it, she knew what I was talking about. She could tell from the tone of my voice that it was serious.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "That fucking jerk. I can't believe this."

"So it's true then?"

She paused for a moment. "I'm not a whore. Please don't think of me as one."

"I never said you were."

"No, but you're thinking it. I'm a grown woman. What I do in private is nobody's business. As far as I'm concerned, you have no right to judge me."

I took a few steps forward and put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"I'm not judging you, mom. It caught me off guard and I couldn't stop thinking about it. That's all."

"Fair enough," she replied, calming herself down. "I'm a hardworking woman and I've earned everything I have in life. I didn't sleep my way to career advancement."

"Of course," I replied. "But I have to ask, did the relationship you had with your previous boss happen while you were with dad?"

A look of shock came over her face. "God, no. I've never cheated on your father, and this has nothing to do with the divorce. It was a short fling while I was single."

"I'm glad. That bothered me more than anything."

She nodded. "Sorry I overreacted. We should clear the air, since we'll be working together. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure."

"The relationship with my ex-boss began when I was single. I was busy with my personal life and career. I worked long hours and we developed a mutual attraction. I have a thing for authoritarian figures. It's my only weakness. There, now you can stop wondering what that was all about."

Her tone suggested the conversation was over. Although she tried to be a proud mother, holding her head high and fighting off any sense of embarrassment, I saw her cheeks blush. There was shame on her part.

***

A few hours later, I was sitting behind the desk of my office. I was getting the hang of my new job and things settled with mom. Deep down, I knew it wasn't over. Mom was a prideful woman and she needed to be seen in a positive light.

There was a knock on my door. In typical mom-fashion, she opened the door before I could answer, and she entered with a smile.

"Hi boss," she said, walking towards me. "Can I get you coffee or something? I can't stand the thought of you being overworked sitting behind that cozy desk of yours."

"Your sarcasm is much appreciated. Don't you know it's bad practice to be condescending to your workplace superior?"

She sat on my desk, facing me. "I guess not. I'm having lunch with a few of my old colleagues from other departments. My lunch break will be a little longer than it should. It won't happen again; I promise."

"I knew you'd take advantage."

"Oh, relax. It's only an extra thirty minutes. Besides, I'm one of the most experienced paralegals around here, so I can get things done fast."

"I'm sure you can, but you should expect to be treated like a typical employee."

I realized my bad choice of words, given all that she had confessed.

Her eyebrows raised. "That's quite a revelation."

"You know what I meant. All I'm saying is that..."

She interjected, "Did you want to be treated like my old boss? Because that's what your comment sounded like."

"Has anyone seen Sandra?" a voice said in the background.

"Your friend is looking for you," I said. "Go ahead and take a longer lunch break. When you come back, I expect your work to be finished by the end of the day."

She smiled and turned to leave. "I knew you'd see things my way."

***

After an awkward car ride home, my mother and I had dinner together that evening. None of us mentioned the innuendo filled discussion we had early in the day, but it was still in the air.

"Picking up pizza was a great choice," she said, breaking the silence at the dinner table.

"I know, right?"

She licked her lips. "We should make this our weekly thing. How about every Friday?"

"That's a plan. I'll pay."

"A generous manager," she said. "Speaking of which, I'm sorry for getting too playful with you earlier. I got carried away in your office."

"Don't worry about it. To be honest, it was kind of funny hearing you talk like that."

"You liked it then?" she teased.

"Not this again."

"I'm partly serious. I wondered if you like mom-play because you're my boss now. There's no shame in liking certain things."

"Was that a vibe you got today?"

"Yes."

"No comment," I replied with a smile.

She shrugged. "I've been extremely honest with you lately, so you can be honest with me. Have you thought about it? The mom/son aspect of our office relationship."

"I'll answer your question on one condition," I said.

Her eyebrow rose. "And what condition would that be?"

"Tell me how submissive you were with your previous boss."

She kept a straight face. "Very."

"Any examples? You don't have to answer."

"Sometimes I went pantyless to work. He would call me into his office, have me sit on his desk, then lift my skirt to see how I felt. That usually ended with me having to wipe his desk clean. In addition to giving him oral sex, he would sometimes screw me in the supply room. And finally, if we worked overtime together, he'd insist that I strip down and do my paralegal duties naked. There have been several instances where the custodian got a nice show."

"That was more than I was expecting to hear," I replied, stunned by my mom's admissions.

She shrugged, "You asked for it. Now it's your turn. Have you thought about mom-play since becoming my boss?"

"Yeah, I have, kind of. I mean, it's a common thing people look at nowadays."

"Meaning online porn?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I guess."

"What's your favorite category of incest?"

Hearing my mother use the word 'incest' during a dinner conversation was unnerving, but it's a new chapter in our relationship. She put her elbows on the table and leaned forward, showing her interest.

"Do we really need to go there?" I asked.

"After everything I've told you? I think it's fair."

"I've always thought that father/daughter stuff was kinda hot, where the daughter teases her dad and he feels helpless because of his natural urges. I also think mother/son stuff is kind of fun."

"Mother/son stuff?" she said with a grin. "Oh my. I had no idea you felt that way. Have you ever thought about me?"

"I should have known this was a trap. This is your way of embarrassing me for being your boss, isn't it? I knew it."

She laughed, "Relax. Believe it or not, I like that you're my new boss. We get to spend more time together. And thinking about your mother is nothing to be ashamed of. Like you said, this kind of thing is more common than people realize."

***

It was late the next afternoon when my mother knocked on my office door, carrying some documents in a folder. She looked gorgeous as always. Her hair and makeup were done to perfection, and so was her professional attire. But unlike yesterday, instead of wearing pants, she wore a knee-length office skirt with stockings on her legs which could grab any man's attention.

"Good afternoon," she said with grace. "I have the briefing you wanted, complete with detailed information and research I added on my own."

"And that's why you're the most dedicated and valuable person in this division. I'll be sure to recommend a pay raise once evaluations come."

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate it. And speaking of dedication, you look exhausted. Don't let the pressure of a new job get to you. It's always good to have a break. Trust me on that."

"Thank you, I appreciate the advice."

She walked over to me and leaned her butt against my desk. Her face showed a touch of excitement and her skirt rode up. I was in anticipation of where this was headed.

"You glanced at my legs this morning," she said. "I don't think that's ever happened before. Did you see anything you like? Or did you remember what I said about wearing a skirt for my ex-boss?"

I gulped and replied, "Both maybe. What you did for your previous boss crossed my mind when I saw you were wearing a skirt. You have great legs."

She reached down to pinch the hem of her skirt and she raised them, revealing the flesh of her thighs and the top of her garter.

"I'm glad you think so. When I got dressed this morning, I realized that I never answered your question about if I had any incest fantasies of my own. Maybe this will give you an idea."

She pulled her skirt further to reveal the bottom end of her bare vagina. No panties. My heart pounded at the sight of my mother's brown labia. She pulled even further to expose her clean shaven crotch. If things weren't hot enough, she sat on my desk and spread her legs apart, putting her dripping wet pink flesh on full display for my viewing pleasure.

"Oh..." I gasped with my eyes glued to her womanly parts. "I'm guessing you like mother/son fantasies. You're soaking wet."

She nodded. "Yes, among other things, I enjoy a good mother/son story every now and then. And if you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's because I can't stand the thought of my son being overworked and overstressed. Have a good day, boss."

I was snapped out of my trance when my mother yanked her skirt down and walked away. Just as she was about to leave my office, she gave me a wink and another reminder not to stress out.

***

A few hours later, my mother and I were in the car, heading home. To say things were more awkward than yesterday was an understatement. I had a close encounter with my mother's pussy, and to make matters worse, her skirt was hiked as I drove.

"You're tense," she said.

"I'm sure you know why."

"Men always lose their minds at the sight of a woman's vagina, even if it's the one they came from."

I tried not to, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Very funny," I replied. "But seriously, that was the best part of my week. All the stress I had from this promotion left my body and I felt like a new man."

"In other words, you went to the bathroom and masturbated, didn't you?"

"No comment on that."

"I don't mind you getting off to my private area. You being happy is all that matters. Just don't expect that to be a common occurrence. Like I've said before, you may be the boss at work, but don't forget who calls the shots at home."

"Actually, that might not be the case anymore," I replied. "If I'm not mistaken, I'll be bringing home a bigger check than you. That makes me the man of the house now. You can't argue with that."

I kept my eyes on the road as I heard her giggle.

"This new take-charge attitude of yours is impressive," she said. "You're grown. I suppose you're right. You're the man of the house now."

I pulled into our driveway, and once we got home, we headed to our respective rooms to unwind after a long and unusual day.

***

The sexual tension between us continued that night. She cooked a nice dinner. And it was special considering she rarely takes the time on a weekday to make some of her best dishes with a gourmet presentation.

"Do you like it?" she asked, which could have been a reference to the small outfit she had decided to wear.

I nodded while cleaning my plate. "Delicious. As always."

"Thank you," she said. "You deserve it. After all, you're the man of the house now, right? That means I'll have to treat you accordingly."

"If you want extra breaks at work, you're doing the right things."

She smiled, "There's no catch. It's a pleasure to see you becoming a man. As a single mother, it's rewarding."

I reached over and patted my mother's hand. "Thanks, mom. I love you."

"Love you, too. In the meantime, these dishes won't clean themselves. Come on, help me bring this to the kitchen counter."

"You deserve the night off. I'll handle the dishes."

She smiled, "I appreciate that. You're too sweet."

My mother gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading up the stairs.

*

For the next several minutes, I washed the dishes and reflected on how crazy things have gotten. I couldn't believe that my mother and I had talked about such intimate things. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she showed me her vagina up close.

I heard footsteps behind me just as I was finishing up, and I turned around to say 'goodnight' to my mother.

"Thanks again for the..."

My jaw dropped. I stood in disbelief at the sight of my mother walking into the kitchen naked. She looked stunning. Her hair was down and her face was makeup free, giving her a natural look. Her curvy body reflected her middle-age. Her breasts were medium sized and sagged a little. And the hardness of her large pink nipples showed that she was either cold or aroused.

"Don't give me that look," she said with a wave of a hand, as she grabbed a cup from the counter and headed to the fridge for some juice. "What's the matter, you've never seen a naked woman before?"

I stammered, "Of... of course I have. It's just that...you're my..."

"Your mother?" she said, finishing my sentence. "But since you want to be regarded as 'the man of the house,' then it's only fitting that I be your housewife. And before you were born, your father and I were practically nudists at home. It's only fair that you get the same treatment, right?"

"I think I'd agree."

She poured her juice, and before leaving, she came over to me and touched the growing erection through my shorts.

"It feels like you agree."

Her butt swayed with each step as she walked away.

***

I sat in my office the next morning and thought about the revealing outfit my mother was wearing. Earlier in the day, as we rode in the car together, my mother made it clear that the previous night wasn't some fluke; that she would be more than willing to be my naked housewife.

There was a knock on my door. Mom entered with a bright smile. It was 11:54 so I assumed it was the same situation as yesterday.

"Hey there," I said. "Need another extension for your lunch break?"

"Actually, no. I told them I'd be skipping today's lunch meeting with them."

"Why?"

She sat on top of my desk, but kept her legs closed.

"Because we still have things to clear up, and I couldn't wait until this evening. Besides, I like this office setting. It's fitting."

I nodded, "You're right. I haven't been able to focus on work all morning, especially after seeing you... you know... naked last night."

"That's a good thing, I hope," she replied with an eyebrow raised. "Because I think there's something else you might like to hear. Remember when I told you yesterday that I enjoyed mother/son fantasies?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well, you never asked me anything beyond that. Because if you had, you would have discovered that I used to spy on my brother having sex with our mom growing up. It happened on his 18th birthday, and since then, I developed a rather strong oedipal fantasy that would rival most male authors of incest stories."

A small shiver went down my spine, the good kind, but I tried not to show my mother how aroused hearing that made me. I tried to say as calm as possible, but regardless, she could tell I was enthused.

"Oh," I gasped. "You mean Uncle Joseph and Grandma have been..."

"Screwing," she said. "Hard. I don't get to see it anymore because we obviously don't live together. But I still fantasize about their secret relationship. They never knew that I spied on them. And more recently, I've developed another strong incest fantasy; care to guess with who?"

I paused for a moment to be sure what she was implying. "At this point, I'd say it's your current boss, the guy you're talking to right now, and who's office you're in."

"Smart guy."

"What happens next? I mean, we obviously can't be open about this, but it's not like anyone is going to find out either."

"I'm already going to be your naked housewife at home," she stated. "So as your workplace subordinate, why not add another title for me?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,020 Followers
12