Housewife Porn Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,833 Followers

Jake was moving his hips and making the head of his cock slid along the opening of my pussy but was still teasing me.

"Please. Put your cock inside me now. Please. I need to feel your black cock inside me!"

This time it worked because within a few seconds, Jake's cock popped inside my pussy and I felt stretched again. I can't explain how big this man feels inside me. Jake stroked his cock inside of me several times until I think he couldn't go any further and held himself deep inside me than slowly started to take it out again.

I moaned and whimpered like a kitten in heat and put my hands on Jake's ass until he plunged deep inside of me again making me feel happy for a few seconds. I was thinking and comparing to what I was feeling at that moment!

I was comparing Jake to my husband who screwed me last night. Jake filled ever little space of my pussy and I could feel every single vein that stuck out from around his thick black cock each time he slid inside me.

I'd forgot all about Kathy being in the bedroom filming us. My mind was focused on Jake and his huge black cock at that moment. Yes. I was thinking about my husband but only comparing his smaller cock to Jake's huge size.

Jake continued to fuck me as I wrapped my legs around his ass cheeks. I held them on his ass very tight trying to keep him locked deep inside my pussy. He was swaying his hips from each side as he plunged harder inside me. Every time he drove himself into me by swaying his hips, I felt as if he were stretching me out even more.

"That's it! Fuck that big black cock! Swallow that cock into your belly!"

I answered back!

"Oh God. Just keep fucking me harder! I want you to stay inside me! Keep fucking me with that beautiful black cock!"

At that point in time I didn't even remember that Kathy was still in the room let alone filming me with Jake. Jake kept plowing me with his cock until he finally let out a loud groan and plunged deep inside me several more times and held himself deep inside my pussy as he shot his load of seed into me.

I could feel every spurt against my uterus as I raised and kicked my legs out and had another orgasm. I kept bucking my hips up and holding Jake inside me as much as I could.

He surprised me by turned me over until I was riding his huge cock and kept fucking me hard as I rode him like a cowgirl! I had another orgasm and felt Jake shoot another load of cum deep inside my pussy.

He rolled me back onto my back in the center of the bed and kept fucking me again. It felt so good I couldn't stop at this point as Jake kept up his fast pace and shot another load deep inside me.

Jake was soaking wet with sweat at this time as I held my arms around his neck and he leaned down and planted a huge wet kiss on my mouth. I could feel the sweat dripping off his body as he finally slowed down.

We were both trying to catch our breath as I looked up at Jake and saw the way he was looking at me. He leaned down and kissed me again and whispered into my ear.

"I don't think I can get enough of you! You're a fantastic lover!"

I held his head and whispered back saying. "I love your big cock and don't want you to stop!"

Jake kissed me again as we lay there sweating and than he finally rolled off me and laid down on the bed next to me. That's when I remembered that Kathy was still in the room and looked over and saw that the camera was still on.

She was moving around to the end of the bed and positioned herself so she could get a good close up of Jake's seed dripping out of my pussy. I guess I knew what she wanted so I took my legs and parted them and raised them back as wife as I could and took my finger and dipped it inside my pussy until a gob of Jake's sperm coated the tip.

Kathy asked me to keep playing around the opening with my fingers while the sperm slowly dripped onto the bed sheet. My pussy was filled with air as well and made fluttering sounds as I played around with my finger.

My pussy was so stretched out that it just gaped open from having Jake inside me. Jake was laying next to me and began massaging my belly as I reached out to hold his semi-limp cock in my hand.

Kathy kept zooming in at my pussy with her camera as I stroked Jake's cock. Jake was getting his erection back as I continued to play with him. I don't know why but I lifted myself up and leaned over and kissed the head of Jake's cock and gave it a tiny lick and smiled at him.

I was now laying on my side with my right leg bent upward so Kathy could still get a look at my pussy as I started to lick Jake's cock. He had grown too almost the same size that he had before we started to screw and I tried to take the giant head into my mouth which fit but barely with just the head inside my lips.

Jake laid back and enjoyed what I was doing for him as I continued licking and occasionally trying to put the head inside my mouth. I played with his balls and leaned further down and took each testicle into my mouth and sucked on it causing Jake to tighten up.

I noticed that Kathy was now focused on what I was doing with Jake's cock and kept zooming in closer until she focused on my wedding rings. My pale white skin was a huge contrast against Jake's coal black skin.

I think I must have lovingly sucked on Jake for almost twenty minutes and he was now rocking his hips up into my face and I could tell that he was ready to cum. I used my fingers to help him as I worked my mouth on the head of his cock.

Jake started to groan and I placed my mouth over the head of his cock and felt the first spurt of his hot cum hit the back of my mouth. Several more spurts until Jake finally stopped as I used my fingers to milk the remaining cum out of his veins and into my waiting mouth.

It tasted very strong and salty, very much different from my husband. I licked his cock awhile longer wanting to make sure he had been drained and was completely satisfied.

I laid my head on his chest as I stroked his cock and watched it throb in my hand. I knew I could make him hard again but I didn't think I'd be able to take him so soon. I felt really sore. This was only my second meeting with Jake and I already had feelings for him. I at least thought he was a nice man and although I wish he hadn't bitten my neck, his cock sure felt good inside me.

Maybe it was the contrast of his skin against my own or maybe the thought of screwing another man on our marital bed turned me on. Whatever it was gave me an excited feeling inside my body. I knew it was bad but it felt so good.

A few minutes later, I had got out of bed and was standing next to Kathy as she gave me another wad of bills and had me count them. I had made more than $3000.00 in two days, screwing another man!

Jake slid over on the bed and had reached out to play with my ass while I talked to Kathy. I backed up, giving him better access and put my arm around his shoulder as Kathy talked.

"Honey. I brought those birth control pills over for you to use. The doctor that you saw when you got your checkup when I hired you gave me that prescription for you. I want you to take them because your going to need protection if you continue seeing Jake."

It was strange the way Kathy had said. "Seeing Jake." She made it sound like I was going to start dating him or something. I guess she meant, making other movies with him.

Jake put his arm around my waist and kissed my ass giving me little bumps as I reached out to hold his hand. Jake looked up into my eyes saying. "When do you want to see me again?"

Jake caught me by surprise as I looked into his eyes and saw that he was serious so I glanced over at Kathy looking for an answer from her as she replied. "Honey. It's up to you! If you want to see Jake, you can see him anytime. Just let me know when you're ready to make another movie and I'll come along!"

My heart was beating really fast now as I thought about what she had said. Yes. I got a lot of enjoyment screwing Jake but what about my husband? I was only interested in doing this for the money. What should I say to Kathy? Should I tell her what I felt? Would she think I was just a whore if I told her that I only wanted to perform for movies?

What would she think of me if I said I wanted to meet Jake alone? Alone! How could I meet another man by myself?

I decided I should say something to Kathy.

"Um. When would you like to get together for another movie?"

"Calico. May I suggest that you meet with Jake alone at least once and get to know him a little better and when we film our next shot than it will look like you two have a real relationship going."

I had butterflies in my stomach as I tried to answer Kathy's last statement but finally gave in saying. "OK. We'll work something out!"

"Good. I'm glad to hear that from you. Now. I have to pack up my stuff and get going and I'll leave Jake here with you to get better acquainted. Jake brought his own car so he doesn't need a ride home from me. Listen. I can see myself out the door. Thank you for everything and call me when you're ready in about a week?"

Kathy left the bedroom leaving me standing next to the bed naked with cum running down my thighs and my arm around Jake. I heard the door shut soon after that and I was all alone with a black man in my bedroom.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,833 Followers
12