Housewife Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,834 Followers

Jake climbed up between my legs and pushed my legs back against my chest. He began kissing my inner thights and licking little wet trails over my skin until he finally reached my pussy. I could feel his hot breath on me which was making me more excited.

Jake gently kissed around my bare pussy until I finally felt his tongue begin to part my pussy lips apart. Jake was using long gentle strokes with his tongue and hit my clitoris with each stroke he made. He knew exactly what he was doing as he kept my legs pinned back against my tits.

Jake began licking me harder and started to pull on my pussy lips with his moth making my hips rotate into the mattress. Jake reached around and grabbed hold of my tits giving them a squeeze as he forced his arms against my thigh's to insure my legs remained pushed back.

He was working on me fast and hard now and I could feel my orgasm building as I let out a wild scream. I never gave any thought that someone might hear what was going on in the suite. All I knew was that I had just had my first orgasm with a black man.


Jake kept working his tongue inside me as my whole body shook. I reached out and put my hands on his head keeping his face buried in my pussy as I felt another orgasm coming. My whole body shook as I let out another loud scream and kicked my feet straight out.

I had closed my eyes with each orgasm I had but noticed Kathy standing at the end of the bed with the video camera in her hand.

Jake kept licking and sucking me for a few more minutes and I knew I was going to have another orgasm and I knew that he was aware of it. I was surprised when he stopped licking me and moved up onto of me kissing his way up to my face.

"I'm going to let you earn that next orgasm!"

Jake kissed me on the lips than reached down and took hold of my right hand and guided it to his shaft where I placed my fingers around it. He moved my hand into position to where the head of his large cock rested against my pussy lips.

He began moving his body in a slow rhythm along the slit. I could feel the pressure of the large head pushing into my pussy and I tried to arch up to lodge him inside me but he kept teasing me by retraining himself.

Jake continued this for a couple minutes until we were starring into each other's eyes and he finally allowed my hip movements to ledge the giant head into my pussy. It hurt at first and my body tightened up when I felt the large cock entering my pussy for the first time.

Jake kept his body moving slowly as he forced just a fraction of his cock into me at a time. I lifted my legs until I was able to rest the heels of my shoes on his ass while he continued to enter me deeper with each stroke he made. God! It felt so huge inside me!

Jake was licking around my ear as I wrapped my arms around his huge shoulders. I felt more of his cock entering my pussy until I don't think I could take anymore. Jake started to pull out than pushed himself back into me with one long stroke. It felt so big inside me. It didn't hurt like I had imagined it would but I felt stretched.

Jake picked up his pace and began fucking me with long even strokes. I felt my pussy open up to him each time he plunged inside me. I felt wet and the sounds of my wet pussy griping his huge shaft filled the room.

I saw Kathy over Jake's shoulder zooming in on my stretched pussy with her video camera. I couldn't even think of being filmed right now. Jake's cock felt so good inside me! I suddenly felt Jake's big arms under my back and he soon lifted me up and quickly turned me over until I was now riding his big shaft.

He was very careful not to dislodge himself from my tight pussy as he flipped me around. My knee's were on either side of his body and I looked down into his eyes as he screwed me.

Jake raised his head of the pillow and I knew what he wanted to do so I arched my back so he was able to suck on my tits that were near his face. Jake gently nibbled on my nipples sending shivers down my spine as I rode his cock.

Jake kept licking and sucking them making my nipples stick out as hard as they had ever in my life. He gently bit around my nipples which turned me on! I wasn't thinking that he maybe leaving little red bit marks around my tits. All I wanted at that moment was for Jake to keep screwing me.

My body began shaking again and within seconds I was having my third orgasm while riding Jake. My whole body shook as Jake held me from falling off. I could see him smiling knowing how much pleasure he was bring me!

Jake surprised me again as he moved us around on the bed and suddenly, we were standing up next to the bed. I was still riding his cock and he had cupped my ass in his large hands and was pushing me up and down on his shaft. We were screwing in mid air!


God! Jake was so strong to be able to hold me like this! He was bouncing me up and down his shaft as if I were a rag doll! I hadn't realized how loud I was moaning and screaming. I guess I really didn't care at that moment. All I knew was that I was getting screwed and it wasn't with my husband.

I was aware that Kathy saying something to Jake as he screwed me!

"Jake. Turn her around so I can get a shot of her wedding rings! I want to get them on film! Yes. That's it! Hold it there!"

Yes. I saw Kathy zooming in at my left hand with her camera. My hands were locked around Jake's neck as he continued to bounce me up and down his shaft. Jake screwed me in this position a little longer before sitting back down on the bed and scooted toward the center of the mattress before turning me back onto my back.

His cock never dislodged from my tight pussy as he continued to fuck me from above. My legs wrapped around his ass as much as I could. He was such a large man, which even my long legs wouldn't reach around the size of his body.

Jake was fucking me hard and his breath seemed more labored and I knew he wanted to cum. Cum! Oh my God! He wanted to cum inside me!

I wanted to say something. Tell him to pull out. I was going to tell him but it happened! Jake started to moan out loud! I could feel it shooting inside me! It felt hot! So hot that it felt like a hot water hose! One, two, three, four spurts!

I couldn't help myself! I was having another orgasm as I felt his seed splashing into me! My legs were shaking and my ass quivered! Jake was still pushing inside me. It felt so hot! I reached around and touched his shaft with my fingers. His cock felt wet. It was my pussy juice on him!

Kathy yelled out to me!

"Honey! Your not on the pill are you?"

I was trying to catch my breath but I was finally able to answer her back and said. "No!"

Kathy responded back in near shock or was she!

"Oh no! Your not taking birth control! You just took your lover's black seed into your belly! Into your womb! Into your married white belly!"

I knew she was building it up for the film she was taking but it was true! Everything Kath was saying was true! I had just taken this black man's seed into my unprotected womb!

Jake's cock was still hard and deep inside me. He was actually still pushing his shaft as deep as he could into my pussy holding his sperm inside me as far and deep as it could go. After several minutes, Jake finally moved off me. There was a thin trail of Jake's seed from the opening of my pussy to his large cock head.

He caught me by surprise when he pulled my legs back against my tits while Kathy zoomed into my gaping pussy and took a closeup shot. My pussy was making sounds from Jakes cum and air that was trapped inside me.

Jake took his fingers and played with my pussy. He shoved one finger inside me and when he took it out, there was a gob of white sperm at the tip of his finger.

I never thought about what he was about to do when he put his finger to my lip's and wanted me to lick his finger clean. I just did it!

"Oh. Look at the puddle of seed inside her pussy! I hope she doesn't get knocked up with a black baby! Jake! Shame on you!"

Kathy was saying these things for the sake of the film she was doing but I was beginning to worry now. I had to get up and clean out my pussy!

I looked over at Kathy but all she did was give a smile! Kathy spoke again to Jake who was still playing with my pussy.

"Jake! Can you just imagine seeing this white housewife knocked-up with your black baby? Wouldn't it be nice to see her white belly swell up with your black baby inside?

Kathy placed the camera on the tripod and crawled onto the bed on the other side of me and helped Jake stretch my pussy lips apart. They were hamming it up for the film as I lay there. I finally whispered to Kathy and said.

"Do you think I could get up and clean up a little?"

Kathy smiled at me than looked into the camera as she replied. "Oh. Honey. I think that's a wonderful idea! We better get you up and clean out as much of that seed as we can! We know we're not going to be able to get every last drop!"

Kathy kissed my belly and smiled at the camera and patted my tummy before getting back off the bed. I was finally able to get up and walked toward the bathroom as my pussy fluttered.

A large gob of seed had slipped down my legs and hit the floor. I turned around and saw that Kathy was still filming it. She was zooming into the large gob of seed that hit the floor than turned the camera toward Jake and took one final closeup shot of his limp cock.

I was wiping myself in the bathroom when Kathy walked inside holding a douche in her hand.

"Honey. You better use this just in case!"

She walked back out leaving me to finished up. When I returned to the room, Jake was already dressed and ready to leave as he extended his hand out to me and said.

"It was a real pleasure and I hope you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing you the nest time with your husband."

My heart almost stopped when he mentioned my husband. He quickly walked out the door but not before giving Kathy a short kiss on the cheek.

I quickly put on my dress and fluffed out my hair as I looked over at Kathy putting the camera away.

"What did Jake mean when he said he was looking forward to meeting my husband?"

Kathy smiled as she finished putting the camera in it's case and stood up saying. "Oh. I figured maybe we could bring your husband into this next time!"

"But....How I'm I going to do that? I don't want him to ever find out about what I did today!"

Kathy walked next to me and held my shoulders as she replied. "Honey. I want you to arrange for us to meet him next weekend. You let me handle everything! It will work out just fine!"

I didn't understand what she meant as I watched her pick up the camera case and motioned for us to leave. I walked out in front of Kathy and turned around as she was closing the door behind her.

"This little film is the first of many! Now don't forget! I'll call you this week and give you a time we can get together next weekend. Wear something as sexily as you did today!"

Kathy walked away fast as I stood their wondering if she was black mailing me with the film she had taken! I wanted to say something to her but this elderly couple walked out of the room that was next to ours and just starred at me.

I had wondered if they had heard what was going on! I turned and looked down the hall but Kathy had already turned the corner. I walked out into the lobby and saw Kathy driving off in her car.

What was I going to do now?

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,834 Followers
12